When you say that most people agree, it's because you talked with a lot of people and you concluded this, or it's because you read it in the various comments over the net ?
Both... Most people I know are so scared of this Corona, or scared of infecting others, that applaud all these measures. There is no way to even try to present them with the facts. Most of them are asking for a vaccine. The other day, my partner talked on the phone with a friend that said that after this is over he wants to leave Spain(none of us is Spanish), because most people he knows(he is a dentist and knows many) are so rigid and willing to give up all their freedoms and rights for this scam. People in this region are famous for backing the Franco dictatorship and following the rules. They are very authoritarians, in general. It is very sad, but true
Thank you for explaining about how the
newspaper comments work.

My wife and I were thinking aloud about why people cannot make an effort to better inform themselves about Covid-19 and it made us conclude that education (or rather lack of) is playing a significant role in current people's behaviour. This is rather well explained with examples in the book, "The Coddling of the American Mind" which I have finished reading recently.

Some people are stupid some of the times, most people are stupid all of the times.
Having read the sentence above I think my time is now, it is kind of stupid. :-D

With all this talk about people being people, has reminded me how I had a pretty good laugh reading my Whatsapp group filled mostly with my female friends that started to argue bc some of them made plans to get together, this was before the lockdown, most angry about it was a nurse pleading them all please stay home its very very dangerous, the other one said the state mandate is no more then 5, and its 5 of us, leave us alone!
What was very funny to me was this number 5, if it was 4 they would have to cut someone of, if it was 6 would I get invited also, I mean nobody had anything to tell about that number and Im just smiling thinking who came up with this 5 and how does it matter you are all going to meet anyway, the rest of the convo did not last long as it gone private and some people left the group shortly :scared: :lol:

FB had stories similar to this, one guy was complaining that his neighbor called the cops on him bc he left his house 2 times that day to go ride his bike, and his main thing was I followed all the guidelines and Im all for them :D, had a mask, was alone, all the BS, him and the neighbor had not 1 second of thought that its all pretty meaningless logically

Finally I want to say is are we really surprised that this is happening?
And that people will fall and are falling for this and all the things that will yet to come? ( hopefully less and less )
We would not be here trying very hard to figure out what the hell is going on, Laura and the crew would not have to devout their lives talking to "aliens" ( no any negative or derogative meaning to this, my outmost gratitude to all truth seekers in any form, especially Laura and the crew ) so we even have a inkling of what is true and real around us
I use this thought a lot recently bc hearing any TV, radio and reading any MSM on the net makes me instantly angry in the first second just reading the headline.

In the meantime, almost half of the 1360 cases have officially recovered, 15 people are in hospital, 3 in ICU, 1 in serious condition - and has been for at least a week. And all of the CV19 ready wards around the country lie empty. And the government is claiming this is already a great victory, despite guaranteeing at least 2000 people would die during the 4 weeks of the lock-down. Defies belief.
Sounds like the same thing is going on across the Tasman. We're all just shaking our heads. Stage 3 lock down from the political fools.

This has made my day - if you go on silly billy’s instagram every single photo is flooded with angry people’s comments, amazing
It seems that when comments accrue a few thousand likes they're being deleted. But then this just makes people want to comment more.

I just watched Dave Chappelle's new stand up show from late 2019, Sticks and Stones. He's not censoring and still hilarious. Rotten Tomatoes "official" critics gave it a 33% rating, but normal people gave it a 99% rating.
The few comics who are already extremely famous (like Chappelle and Ricky Gervais) are able to get away with saying a lot more. The working-class comics don't enjoy the same privilege. There's a guy named Alistair Williams who did a hilarious bit on Brexit but after it went viral he's been basically blacklisted by all the comedy clubs in the UK and has a hard time getting work.

It seems that when comments accrue a few thousand likes they're being deleted. But then this just makes people want to comment more.

The few comics who are already extremely famous (like Chappelle and Ricky Gervais) are able to get away with saying a lot more. The working-class comics don't enjoy the same privilege. There's a guy named Alistair Williams who did a hilarious bit on Brexit but after it went viral he's been basically blacklisted by all the comedy clubs in the UK and has a hard time getting work.

The likes of George Carlin or Bill Hicks, can never come into the spotlight in this climate, imagine how much material they would have if they were alive today.

Tonight in a capital city Skopje, people were protesting. Here is a video from that incident.
As I read In local news portals, during the curfew last night 3 people were arrested from going outside.

The whole block went out in front of the police station to protest about the arrest of 3 people. Later the mayor od the community came to calm down people and told them to go home because it is curfew and that the arrested people are fine and that they will be sent home.

The persons who will be arrested during the curfew will have to pay 2000Euros fine.
The minimal wage in Macedonia is 250Eur, and a lot of people will take only 50-70% from that amount because of the lockdown.
If people lose their jobs then how can they fine them with 2000Euros.

The president of the state announced that on Thursday they will have a meeting at his office and it is very likely that they will extend the emergency situation in the country for new 30 days. They are allowed to do this extension as much as they want.

One thought that's sticking with me is something that I only realised when I was writing that long post yesterday. And it's the fact that the 'flattening of the curve' is aimed at easing the load on hospitals and not on saving any lives. The flattened curve still has the same number of deaths under it, just spread over 2-3 extra months.
I think it's simpler than that. All the numbers creating the curve are false so they will flatten it when it suits them and they have done behind our backs what they wanted to do.

That is a very good video, I quoted it earlier in this thread and here:

It's very academic, but the description in youtube is a very good summary.
I've been finding it hard to keep track of the topic. Thanks for alerting me to the previous posts and for your patience!

In short, I'm not expecting anyone (i.e. most people) to be able to make that move from dependence on authority to something akin to sovereign independence. It's a big ask of children to ditch their parents and make it on their own.
Very true what you are saying, Joe. This situation has only been compounded in the West by the destruction of Christianity, which also worked as a higher authority. The spiritual higher authority was replaced by the civilian authorities. This destruction of Christianity was made easier by the infantile spiritual narrative and the massive power abuse by the church authorities which really twisted the teachings and ponerologized it.

Thus people are only left with their pathocratic rulers and a Darwinist materialists model which creates a justification of it.

With idiots like this, we are all doomed. Btw, this is not even a crime. Not yet at least.

93580529_3145881535421819_5878971283672137728_o.jpg

The Gestapo, Stasi and other infamous Geheime Staatspolizei (Secret State Police) would be glad with obedient citizens like this. It makes their job so much easier. 👍

93618550_3197221903663343_1904416270304935936_n.jpg

Last edited:
This morning I had the 8 antibody tests done by my family doctor. She wished me a good result. I had to call the laboratory because no barcodes were supplied. And I was immediately asked if I knew the new regulations. Antibody tests are only carried out for systemically important people. i said : Of course - these people are all systemically important. My son is the most relevant to me - and I only do it for him. And if they punish me for something now - it doesn't matter. The main thing is that he doesn't get a vaccination. Let's see what the results look like.

After reading the posts about the Swiss doctor and German lawyer being locked up in psychiatric wards by aragorn and Pashalis,
and after reading the exhortation to share the graphics made by Łukasz, I am really thinking hard about whether we should post or say anything that even hints at rebellion.
Now, now. If they were to lock up everyone who posts negative comments about the lockdown, they would have to arrest millions. Did you see the flood of negative comments on ill Gates' instagram? His minions can't delete them fast enough. There are countless people posting. That's not really seen as much of a threat. It becomes a 'problem' when it's somebody high-profile, well known and with lots of followers, and there are probably other factors. It also depends on the country.

Most of us aren't in such danger so far. If you feel like some cases in your country are applicable to what you are doing, then sure, be careful, but in general, we're not yet at a point when posting what we're posting would be too dangerous. Do what you feel you must, but I think this is in fact exactly the right time for spreading the truth and facts about what's going on.

Back
Top Bottom