One thing I wonder about ... for all the talk of predator's mind, is it necessarily the case that predation is STS?

We know that humans are meant to be omnivores, and that optimal health requires the consumption of animal foods. This is impossible without predation. And in an even more general sense, all life feeds on life; since even plants have consciousness, herbivores are also predators in a sense.

So where's the line? It seems there's no way for any firm of life to obtain nourishment that isn't fundamentally STS; yet at the same time life per se is an STO construct. All I can think is that it isn't a question of how nourishment is obtained, but rather what is done with that nourishment - if the being takes the 'small evil' of killing and digesting a lesser being, and transmutes that energy into a greater good that serves to improve life for the beings around it.
And more, how you treat living beings (plants and animals) before you eat them.
They sacrifice their life for us. On our side, we must be grateful to them and treat them well during their short earthly life:

- for plants: let's leave the soil healthy (no perticides, fertilizers, etc.), no deforestation, no oriented cultivation, but let the plants grow where they want. They are intelligent, communicate with each other, some prefer to grow next to some other plants, or on the contrary avoid some others (compatibility between plant species).

- for animals: take responsibility for making them happy: no abuse, no lockdown, talk to them, give them good food (no gmo, pesticides etc), not vaccinating them, let them eat grass and flowers and vegetables on the prairies. Before taking their life, talk to them and tell them how grateful we are and end their life in a painless way. Give them a happy life, the one they have been given naturally by DCM, before sacrificing them, before integrating them to your body.

prairie.PNG

I seem to remember reading in one of Ouspensky’s books that at a certain level of progression one doesn’t require food but can absorb everything they need from the atmosphere.
I guess that state may be where I'm at now, or pretty close to being. Currently my food requirements have been much less demanding. Food seems to be an unnecessary burden. Currently my requirements are half a meal, once daily and I am full to the point that my cup runneth over.

At 67yo I still work with my son cleaning roofs and waterproofing/preserving concrete. I definitely am not laying around, lamenting.

Thanks for bringing this up.

And more, how you treat living beings (plants and animals) before you eat them.
They sacrifice their life for us. On our side, we must be grateful to them and treat them well during their short earthly life:

- for plants: let's leave the soil healthy (no perticides, fertilizers, etc.), no deforestation, no oriented cultivation, but let the plants grow where they want. They are intelligent, communicate with each other, some prefer to grow next to some other plants, or on the contrary avoid some others (compatibility between plant species).

- for animals: take responsibility for making them happy: no abuse, no lockdown, talk to them, give them good food (no gmo, pesticides etc), not vaccinating them, let them eat grass and flowers and vegetables on the prairies. Before taking their life, talk to them and tell them how grateful we are and end their life in a painless way. Give them a happy life, the one they have been given naturally by DCM, before sacrificing them, before integrating them to your body.

View attachment 36203

This is precisely my feeling as well.

Everything dies; death being inevitable, it is not a bad thing, and therefore the taking of a life is not necessarily a negative act.

What matters is the quality of a life. Are the organisms happy and healthy? Do they have the opportunity to learn the lessons they need to learn at their level of soul development? Are their lives as experientially full as possible?

By those standards, our current industrial agriculture practices fall far short. We poison the soil and the crops; strip out the nutrients; keep animals in feeding pens where they are reduced to nothing more than a source of food for us, with no consideration for the experiential life of the organism. In so doing we poison ourselves.

And, "as above, so below": even as we have adopted these practices to feed ourselves, so our own lives increasingly resemble the lives of cattle in feedlots or chickens in batteries. The current lockdown program is simply the next logical step in that progression.

Just want to add something on the vaccine issue. Getting it im not to concerned about I trust ill be okay with diet detoxing and supplements. What annoys me is having to give in to these imbeciles and completely go against what I feel is right, that is rejecting not consenting to getting it. I don't appreciate being forced to do something against my will as i'm sure most on here feel the same. If it comes to having to get it I will have to dig deep accept the fact its beyond my control. Time will tell which way this nonsense pans out, will weight up my options when if the times comes. Worrying does nothing, What will be will be things are constantly shifting. Gates has exposed himself my thinking is he's a puppet the real rulers never reveal themselves, if all goes belly up he will be sacrificed by his masters. Lets wait and see which way the wind blows, I feel things have slowed down a bit, the intensity of it all is gone. Im staying aware though and not let wishful thinking creep in..

Chinese biopharmaceutical company WuXi Biologics, which is building a €325 million plant in Dundalk, has doubled down on its investment, with plans to build a $240 million (€216m) vaccine production facility on the new campus.

I feel the same way. I feel like I am on the verge of some great realizations, like the truth behind this reality we are currently experiencing.

Are we merely avatars in some giant holographic video game that have our true existence beyond this reality, and the PTB and background people/organic portals are just "mob bosses" and creations of the "program" that we need to "beat" in order to "level up"? Did we become trapped here by an AI program that became self-aware, and realized that it had no existence beyond itself - and in order to continue to exist it realized it needed "power sources" beyond itself, so it roped us in to feed it, as in "The Matrix" movies?

Or: is our conception of what it means to be "STS" not complete? I often wonder if STS entities are really just extensions of a single, massive, amorphous multidimensional entity that presents as Archons/"Fliers"/Wetiko in 5D; as "Grays" and "Lizzies" at 4D; and as psychopathic humans at 3D (with some overlap among the levels). Is there really just a single, black-hole entity that controls and directs all of its subordinates towards its own purposes?

I have seen many charts showing top-down, pyramidal control structures where those lower on the pyramid must serve those above them, and they are compartmentalized so that they only know what they need to know in order to do their job. They will always serve themselves in order to better their position within the pyramid, even taking advantage of anyone within their own ranks and dominating anyone below them to serve their own ends - but *all* of them ultimately serve the ONE at the top. Just look at the chart showing the levels of control in the Council on Foreign Relations that was in Larry Abraham's book, "Call it Conspiracy" and you will see what I mean. And such control systems exist in every country.

Both of the above would explain how these people/entities always seem to dominate positions of control on this planet. If they were all part of the same "program", or entity, they would recognize each other and act as a "hive mind" Borg complex...

Ah well, it's getting late and I probably need to explore these ramblings on other threads. But I totally agree with you that these are intense times and they are sparking a lot of deep soul-searching for all of us. I am inspired by your posts, and probably a little too much!! Take care.

That’s what is so fascinating and motivating about the current world events..... at long last evidence or maybe just hints of why are we we here? Who is behind it all? How does work and what is our place in the universe???? What’s next? Where are we going? What’s behind this reality?
To avoid mistakes in interpreting the content of what Mikovits was saying about the above, I took and transcribed that part from the video:

###

[starts at 11:15 in the video]
Q: …now, Dr Fauci, he circumvented US law a while back and he gave 3,7 million dollars to that research facility, that lab in Wuhan. And now he is the face of Coronavirus, so it seem that everything is tied here: Fauci is the same one that’s pushing social distancing, masks and vaccines so…connect the dots for us here. How is all of this related?

JM: Well, it’s connected because, as you said, Tony Fauci circumvented the law that prevented doing such...we call them gain of function studies. That’s working in a laboratory to try to transmit, teach the virus, the bat virus how to infect human cells without killing them. That’s called a gain of function study. So, Fauci funded those studies, as you mentioned, to the tune of 3,4 million, but he also funded…the cell lines, the monkey kidney cell, it’s called Vero E6 cell line, published in the Nature medicine paper about the emergence of bat viruses, it’s a 2015 paper, came directly from Fort Detrick in Frederick, Maryland, that bio safety level 4 lab known as USAMRIID, US Army [Medical] Research Institute of Infectious Diseases. So, Fauci is funding the collaboration between investigators at North Carolina, at Harvard and at Wuhan, and they’re using the cell line, the intermedient host in the case of the SARS-CoV-2 is a cell line, a monkey cell line, that they originally obtained from Fort Detrick in Frederick Marylands bio safety level 4.

###

The paper she's talking about is this one:

A SARS-like cluster of circulating bat coronaviruses shows potential for human emergence
Published: 09 November 2015
A SARS-like cluster of circulating bat coronaviruses shows potential for human emergence

you can also download it as a PDF:
https://www.nature.com/articles/nm.3985.pdf

I read through the paper above, of course not understanding most of the technical information, but getting the gist of it. The fact that they conduct this type of research without real conscience is disturbing but a fact of how science is studied and biologically manipulated. The thought struck me that I’ve always imagined that genetically changing the species, at any given points in the past, was done by individuals that where outside the system, from another dimension or comets. But that these kind of changes to the human race can be deliberately made from the inside at this time and space, was new to me. This realization seems incredibly elementary and naive on my part, but I always thought of genetics as being an evil, fumbling manipulation to harm, not something so much more sinister, taking place right under our noses for quite some time.

Pennsylvania counties are revolting against the governor's absurd colour-coded reopening scheme, with several county governments telling the governor "screw you, we're reopening and we're not prosecuting anyone here for violating your stupid guidelines".

The American Spirit Is Rejuvenated as Several Pennsylvania Counties Refuse to Obey the Governor's Arbitrary Lock Down Rules
Whooohooo! Makes me proud to be a Pennsylvanian! District Attorneys' office will not prosecute buisnesses for opening....What's the govenor left to do? Bring in the Guard?

All I know is that I'm going to try my best not to help Bill Gates on his path to being Darth Vader (lol)... I absolutely loath the man. He can take his mandatory vaccinations and shove them where the sun don't shine. Nobody appointed him supreme lord commander of planet earth.

Helping Bill Gates achieving 4D STS would be doing a service to others not least by getting him out of this realm. ;-)

You might even raise the question whether accepting these vaccinations could actually raise your own positive polarity by doing an important service to (others) the PTB...

However that would require the free will and full knowledge of the risks involved, or so I think.

Let us not overestimate Bill Gates, though. He just the front man for this job. If he were to step into a sinkhole, never to return, others would continue the effort.

She makes too many points, it's hard to summarize... In any case, I'll attempt

• Dr Fauci is one evil son of a gun...
  • Basically, don't ever take any vaccines. The reasons why not to are too numerous to list here. @Mandatory Intellectomy (in response to a previous post), diet here won't rescue anyone really - the doctor doesn't paint a good picture. Best to avoid the vaccines all together.
  • She's made the connection to 5G and Corona virus. 5G is not the main factor that causes covid but it's an additional thing that tips the scale over for those who are sufficiently immuno compromised from various things including vaccine damage. Basically, with the roll out of 5G you'll see cases of covid multiply.
  • Ebola outbreak in 2014 was caused by Fort Detrick... It was an attempt to start a pandemic.
  • The recent explosion of all sorts of exotic diseases and cancers are driven by vaccines - she got quite technical here but it was something to do with how they grow the viruses that go into vaccines and also transfer of animal (mice) genetic material to humans and having it written into our genetic code by some process controlled by an enzyme (that they supposedly didn't know about until it was far too late as vaccines were widely used)
The way this lady is going, I'd be very worried for her safety.

This is another good one, surprised it was produced by infowars.

Pharma companies have had immunity since the late 80s basically due to the amount of money they were losing prior from having to pay out to those whose lives they destroyed from vaccines.

They now don't stand to lose any money from lawsuits due to vaccine damage.

When I looked into her eyes, I saw a shiny new soul who was embarking upon a new set of lessons in a human form, is all.
I suspect it's much easier for 4D STS to feed upon newly minted human souls, than it is to feed upon old souls.
I guess it depends on what is meant by souls. The C's have said that souls are neither born nor dies. This raises a conundrum of questions, which I suggest could be discussed in another thread.

This is another good one, surprised it was produced by infowars.

Pharma companies have had immunity since the late 80s basically due to the amount of money they were losing prior from having to pay out to those whose lives they destroyed from vaccines.

They now don't stand to lose any money from lawsuits due to vaccine damage.

That is 30+ years down a rabbit hole which we never should have entered. It is definitely time for accountability to be mandatory, regardless of what previous agreements were made.

Accountability should be extended to all elected and appointed leaders including corporate entities, for any damages caused by their actions on a personal beings right to exist. We all know how it works for almost everyone else. If you are not sure about that, try driving at 160km per hour on a deserted highway with a 100km posted speed limit and one police man on the same highway looking for traffic violations.

Back
Top Bottom