Session 9 May 2020

I too am so very thankful for all the time, work and energy that has gone into this endeavor along with all the info and guidance from the C's. Their optimism is what keeps me going when I've stopped asking if people have lost their minds and just state that they have. If I had time I'd start counting how many times I ask WTF during the day, but I do not. :lol: Sorry about my comments being in the quote instead of under it... still trying to get the hang of it.

Session Date: May 9th 2020

A: Indeed, but it will get even more interesting before it is all over.

Q: (Artemis) "Over" as in the planet explodes, or what kind of "over" do you mean here?

A: Weather will play a more prominent role next.

I understand that food shortages are a main concern but I also wonder if the weather will affect the power in places which will also cause disruptions in the internet, cable and other dependent industries? This could be bad for our food supply if not prepared but it could also be a good thing to get people to disconnect from the main source of lies. It could also be bad in the way of people who are addicted to the screen becoming unhinged and then again, it could be a new beginning for them. I guess we will wait and see!

Q: (Joe) How did Bill Gates get into all of this? How does a computer nerd become a maniacal world-saver through vaccines?

A: Greenbaum victim.

Q: (Andromeda) I didn't expect that.

(L) So he has been set up to play his role, but he's really just a throw-away pawn?

A: Yes. He does not realize how expendable he is.

I didn't expect that either but it does make so much sense. Unfortunately learning just how expendable were are in the business world or the real world is a very painful lesson indeed.

(L) So they're really between a rock and hard place. I just don't see how they're going to fix things. They're printing money like they were manufacturing Monopoly games. The only thing that that's going to do is the same thing that happened in the Weimar Republic when they did that. At some point, a whole truckload of money won't buy a loaf of bread. It'll be worthless. They're making money absolutely worthless!

A: Yes

To be between the rock and the hard place is not only uncomfortable but sometimes impossible to move from without doing a lot of damage. I can relate.

(Artemis) To what end? To dumb people down?

A: Yes

My question is did they not understand just how far from intelligence a lot of people already were? I feel like they over shot the mark!

Ark) I have a question. I have a certain vision and I would like to know if this is my wishful thinking, or a good thing that I have envisioned. My vision is the following: As a response to pollution and industrialization and so on, we have this emergence of the "Green Parties". Now, my vision is that there will be very soon the beginning of a social movement like Green Peace but AGAINST all these lies. This will explode. People will go into parties fighting against these lies, okay? And it will lead even to social unrest and I see it not in the distant future. Now, is it my wishful thinking, or something like this is going to happen?

A: Expect it.

I would love to see this in my life time!

A: Be calm! Things will change! Love and Goodbye.

END OF SESSION

I know it's hard with fur babies and especially when they are sick or in their twilight years. But I know they are in good hands and hope that they heal soon.

All of this talk of money printing makes me wonder where we are on the hyperinflation timeline. In the hyperinflations I've studied, usually there is a lead up pattern where inflation is high but manageable, like 50% per year, and this can go on for 4 or 5 years. Even this level would be catastrophic to most Americans and far beyond anything they've ever expereinced, but is nothing compared to real hyperinflation. After the lead up pattern, there seems to be some sort of last straw where the thing goes parabolic and prices are doubling over a period of days or hours consistently for 2 or 3 years until the whole system collapses; no money, no formal trade, no society to speak of. A lot of hyperinflations were ended by adopting the dollar as a medium of exchange. What happens when the dollar hyperinflates? All you're left with is gold and some kind of NWO cryptocurrency tied to an implantable microchip or something, which they still have yet to really sell to the public. Due to the size of the dollar market, it seems like it would be much harder to hyperinflate, but if they keep throwing around these trillion dollar reflation schemes like they're just $100 bills, they will eventually get there. Since we don't even appear to be in the lead up phase yet, it seems the "no money" singularity is still some ways off, maybe a decade, but in accordance with the "bigger they are the harder they fall" principle maybe the dollar hyperinflation will put everyone else to shame and come out of nowhere. The weather acting up in conjunction with the cascading supply chain failures already initiated by the coronavirus situation may reduce the supply of available goods in the economy to such a degree that it really throws off their inflationary calculations and we bypass the lead up phase and jump right into real hyperinflation.

It's funny because I'm currently working on a project at work to forecast necessary fees and tax rates for the next 5 years and is based on analogs for different periods with the last recession being one as well as the post recessionary period up to the present. I also have a "worst case" scenario that basically involves 22% annual inflation as a plausible scenario. I have no real interest in trying to forecast an economic collapse, after a certain point of financial dysfunction the numbers just become meaningless, but I did throw a nugget in my report about the 22% scenario potentially causing a currency crisis followed by an economic reboot of some kind if it goes on long enough. I'm sure the higher ups will find my worst case scenario outrageous and there's no way it's making it into the final version, but it's kind of like well guys, I'm actually lying through my teeth about what I think is probable and sugarcoating things, a lot. Unfortunately, I will not be able to derive any satisfaction if I turn out to be right in this case.

Thanks for posting the new session. This corona hoax developed into a real crisis and destroyed global economy; and there are plenty of potential real disasters coming still....

Hope everyone's hanging in there and able to keep watching with as much humor as possible.

Thanks for this session, i see it like a conforting awaited hearbeat from them, in a time where even much people here are experiencing strong changes within with their up & down. It's reassuring.

What puzzled me is the fact that the C's are rarely so ... precise about the future. Or here, they ... quite insist on the fact that mother earth (via weather or nature) will play its card. Thinking about : if the C's are so "sure" about, this means that it's already on-going, that it's kinda 100% sure it'll happen, this would mean, still trying to be logical, that this would not be in a long time. I mean, the more we try to predict the future in a long time, the more we can miss because so many variables.
My actual feeling is that the perfect event that could scare a large majority of the worlwide population would be something that results in a global breakdown of telecommunications networks.
The C's said that people were not yet afraid enough, and we almost all agree here that the majority of the dumb population following the authorities are the people who can't live without their smartphone, or PC, or TV. The youngs, a lot of elderlies, young adults too, anyone who grew up with internet and who is "connected". Just think about the young ones playing their daily hours of game on their smartphone everyday, tchatting non stop on whatsapp, FB, twitter and so on : all is cut, down. Try to get drugs ouf of the hand of an addict ... and now imagine this would happen at the same time for nearly billions of people ! :scared:

This could become a real circus if such event happen.
This would also probably really disrupt the PTB plans, disrupt their propaganda which requires daily repetition to be effective. This would deactivate during a certain time their mass hypnotisation tool which is the TV ... this is maybe what would be the main benefit of such en event : break the spell !

Ok, we would also not have anymore access to the forum, but any can say here that he knows already enough theory and that he can go on doing practical things the time internet comes back :cheer:

Thank you for the session. Always insightful.
Q: (Joe) Back on the last question about how the governments of the world were lied to... At this point, after seven or eight weeks, surely most of them have some doubts about it?

A: At this point, yes indeed. But the populace is programmed to panic, so what can they do?

Yesterday, I was talking to my brother who said it's a miracle that Indians listened to Govt. to stay inside for so long. Indian Govt. planning to extend the lockdown from May 15th to May 30th to avoid the crowding during Islamic festival season. Still not much noise. In my past experience, even during shoot at sight curfew days, we used to get vegetables from mom and pop vendors who used to venture out to sell even to risk their lifes to avoid being hungry.

I wondered whether they (4D STS) went back in time to program it to panic, where people are unyielding? Mundane explanation could be - coming down of poverty level and govt. subsidies coming directly into their bank accounts, opening of markets for 4 hours in the morning for essentials might have prevented the even uncaring listening to the Govt.

It just occurred to me this morning that this last act of 3D existence maybe a comedy of errors as well as a war with a happy ending. Since the media is more hysterical than needed to paint Trump in a negative light maybe they are really terrified by this virus. So they are terrifying the people because their greatest fear is the STO-Covid affect on their own kind. What if the C's-initiated sting operation on the whole Eliminate the Opposition by Genetic Warfare plan by the overly intelligent arrogant elite scientist was the cause of this overt power/money grab.

This is my take pitch for a current event movie:

Title: Sting by the C’s

Cast: Pauleae C Newmaneae, Roberteae C Redfordeae, Laura Knight, Ark and The Chateau Gang.​
Extras: The Cassiopeia Form Network Members​
Plot: STO vs STS. Mad STS scientist and the elites who believe they are destined to own the whole world and all humans decide to genetically engineer a common retrovirus to infect the STO opposition with their STS consciousness genes. To protect their chosen followers, they developed a vaccine to protect them from any possible negative affects of this genetically engineered virus.​
The C’s and helpful 4D STO’s tweak the retrovirus to flip the STS followers, especially the enforcers(mossad), into STOs. The comedy of errors ensues!​
The STS’rs freak out after their enforcers refuse to implement planned false flags against their mortal enemy. Mass hysteria, bumbling control measures, uncontrollable economic chaos, and internal warfare disrupts their plans, thus causing them to unintentionally reveal themselves to the unaware humans.​
Reviews: by Futureself R. Us. The Sting by the C’s is a side-splitting laugh-fest for all. It is full of thrills and unbelievable hysterical comedy-of-errors by the excessively intelligent soulless scientist, politicians and propagandist. It’s guaranteed to keep you laughing all the way to your 4D home!​

I know the C’s will not release any trailers but maybe we could ask them, “On a scale from 0-10 how hilarious this the final 3D act going to be?”

This inspiration has helped me to feel less anxious and gave me a chance to have fun. Hope the same for all.:cool2:

Well, how about a soundtrack to go with it?

Thank you Chateaux crew for taking the time to hold and publish this session :flowers: while helping to close the information distancing people have been experiencing - providing the network with a much needed respite from the news and dictate madness; and what a ride it has been - more to come.

Q: (Joe) How did Bill Gates get into all of this? How does a computer nerd become a maniacal world-saver through vaccines?

A: Greenbaum victim.

Q: (Andromeda) I didn't expect that.

In thinking of this, it was not really so much a surprise as their diabolical ways have become known, and what is known is likely the tip of the iceberg, as they say. While looking for the man behind the curtain, Gates seems just part of the window dressing, as damaging as that is when taking programmed orders.

In case anyone missed it from the Corona thread, here's James Corbett's video from a few years ago on Bill Gates and his rise to fame and power:

Apparently, Bill's family has long standing connections to powerful groups, so it's not too surprising then to hear that he's a Greenbaum victim.

Yes, possibly 'long standing' as Corbett points out with IBM, who had even longer standing program relations into the world of the Polish camps - perhaps, or perhaps not, even being bedfellows with I.G. Farbin (IG), who later became the 'prime' focus of the Nuremberg corporate trials while IBM et al. scurried away scot-free (a slap on the wrist otherwise).

The assets of the former (IG) were confiscated after the war and then divided up into the hands of Bayer (now the lovely owners of Monsanto), along with BASF, Hoechst and Agfa, while the hidden money in certain classes of IG stock (not well discussed) had an attached financial NDA. So, who knows whose hand these profits ultimately resided in - banks, most certainly, and others (who?). Now with an inflation rate on a million dollars calculated at 3.76% from 1941, it would balloon to 1,688.79% today, so what could that under the radar money not own today concidering the amounts in question? Some assets were placed in a liquidation accounts (window dressing) from the court rulings, and yet still traded on the stock exchange up to 2003 when it was finally dissolved.

Just pondering...

Thanks to all at the Chateaux for this session! I was just thinking this morning about the weather, how strange it has been here in South Florida. It has been very windy for two months or so and very dry.

Had thought Florida was due for some big rain on Mother's Day, I guess it did not happen. Hope things ease off, scotseeker, and there is just the right amount of precipitation coming.

Session Mar 22, 2014 {re Putin}
A: He's not perfect but he's the best your planet has in such a position at this time.

The way that Russia/Putin is dealing with the whole Corona thing --basically the same way as all the other countries --has been a little disconcerting to me.
I'm still hoping though, that he's doing this for a good reason, whatever that may be.
He is in a very tough position, can't even fathom how difficult, and who else could have navigated things up to this point (Syria et cetera) would only be a guess, and I'm not sure there would be a candidate who could have?

Edgar Cayce comes to mind:

What then of nations? In Russia there comes the hope of the world, not as that sometimes termed of the Communistic, of the Bolshevistic; no. But freedom, freedom! that each man will live for his fellow man! The principle has been born. It will take years for it to be crystallized, but out of Russia comes again the hope of the world. Guided by what? That friendship with the nation that hath even set on its present monetary unit "In God We Trust." (Do ye use that in thine own heart when you pay your just debts? Do ye use that in thy prayer when ye send thy missionaries to other lands? "I give it, for in God we trust"? Not for the other fifty cents either!)
[...]
If ye would know peace and harmony, bring peace and harmony to the experience of another soul.

A: Nature will also intervene. Watch for it!

Q: (Ark) I have a question. I have a certain vision and I would like to know if this is my wishful thinking, or a good thing that I have envisioned. My vision is the following: As a response to pollution and industrialization and so on, we have this emergence of the "Green Parties". Now, my vision is that there will be very soon the beginning of a social movement like Green Peace but AGAINST all these lies. This will explode. People will go into parties fighting against these lies, okay? And it will lead even to social unrest and I see it not in the distant future. Now, is it my wishful thinking, or something like this is going to happen?

Much of the green movement is centered about the global warming nonsense. I wonder if the type of weather and nature the C's are referring to is of the ice age sort? That would certainly take the wind out of the sails of the current green movement, and it would probably ignite some fires.. being so cold and all. ;-D

:-D

Spot on for Ark's vision!

It's pretty awful to see the 'death grip' people have on their beliefs - particularly those centered around trust in the authorities. Seems for most the only thing that will counter the strength of those beliefs is even stronger suffering. Many here have been consciously breaking these illusions bit by bit over a good span of time. I think it was Gurdjieff who said that if most of your illusions were broken at once you'd go mad. I think we can expect to see a good amount of madness (even more than at present!) in the not too distant future.

It has been interesting, if not a little perplexing (and peeps here have been stating it), whereby people who were open have gone 180, while people who were somewhat adversarial and closed have also gone 180 and it has been really odd to see. One thing thinking of is that unlike historical divided positions along the lines of manufactured enemies of war (they may still do that), what is opening up seems to be a greater awareness of the ptb's fingerprints all over peoples despair, and that awareness is a genie not easily put back into the bottle.

[/QUOTE]
Q: (L) Any other questions? There's hardly any political news to talk about because everything is just dead. The whole planet is shut down!

Really?))
What about #Obamagate?(yes, its happened in last few days but still ... What about Cobra insider?
Generl Flyyn ? Anti deep state operations? Facebook Youtube Twitter deleting posts...
Nothing to see here?

Im dissappointed, cause nothing new comes from sessions for long time. ( its my private opinion)
Or some informations is hidden.

As for your disappointment of not being served what you want, "Hardly any" on the news is not the same as none, it is just that most political stories mentioned these days are carried over on SoTT or on threads. The C's have also well reminded people who follow these things of what is going on and readers here can understand the 'Flyyn' thing without asking the C's to be spoon feed. Same as the Obama, Hillary connected dots or Ukraine meddling and a host of other actors on the inside/outside, from both the left and the right, osit.

Lastly, we are all guests here, so you may be disappointed with what is served if what you wanted was a vegan meal, yet it is proper to take off ones muddy shoes before being invited into the house.

This is my take pitch for a current event movie:

Title: Sting by the C’s
Cast: Pauleae C Newmaneae, Roberteae C Redfordeae, Laura Knight, Ark and The Chateau Gang.

Extras: The Cassiopeia Form Network Members

Loved this, and one thing to remember from old sessions is that the C's have always said, don't worry "Help is on the Way!"

What key habit can we start now that realistically facilitates a way to survive beyond saving money?

what is driving this question is weather and food shortage. should we stock pile as the main method to get over this? or is there like a specific food that saves everyone like potatoes? Or should the Cs just not have to lend insight on this and we just figure it out? It just feels like there are innovations within reach that everyone can do and I'm overwhelmed with curiosity as to what Cs recommend based on what they know is coming.
I think if you don't produce your own food from your patch of land or you do not keep animals then what is left is stockpiling food, and items which could be traded. If you have a land, then chickens are one option, they grow quick, can endure in bad weather, contrary to potatoes. I think a combination of many things depending on one's context of living and location.

Thank you for the session, and weather is really odd this time of year in Trondheim.

Thanks so much for the new session! Very useful information and as always, a C's session lifts the spirits and gives that little bit of extra resolve to keep going with calmness and strength !
It's exactly what I wanted to say. So a warm and deep thank you to Laura, her crew and C's ! And also that, as for the other sessions, the more we read and delve into it, the deeper the comprehension and the greater the number of hints and information we can gain from.

Q: (Ark) I have a question. I have a certain vision and I would like to know if this is my wishful thinking, or a good thing that I have envisioned. My vision is the following: As a response to pollution and industrialization and so on, we have this emergence of the "Green Parties". Now, my vision is that there will be very soon the beginning of a social movement like Green Peace but AGAINST all these lies. This will explode. People will go into parties fighting against these lies, okay? And it will lead even to social unrest and I see it not in the distant future. Now, is it my wishful thinking, or something like this is going to happen?

It seems that PTB are are aware and afraid of it and try to increase their control and fight against people seeing through lies.

Here in France the Ministry of National Education has published several recommendation sheets for teachers, among which they are asked in particular to detect pupils making remarks critical of the State and even to encourage them to denounce the "abuses" of their parents. a pedagogical circular to teachers before the reopening of schools.
Here the article in SOTT France:
« Propos inacceptables » sur le Covid-19 : vers le flicage des parents dissidents ? -- Sott.net

The Parliament has also adopted a digital surveillance/censorship law (la loi Avia) :

According this law major platforms such as Facebook and YouTube, as well as search engines, blogs and forums, will now have to remove all "manifestly illegal" hate content within 24 hours, under threat of a fine of up to 4% of their worldwide turnover.
The law also obliges the platforms to create a single reporting button, gives new powers to the CSA and creates a specialized digital prosecutor's office (just as there is an anti-terrorist prosecutor's office, for example) without the intervention of a judge.

From Mediapart :

"Since its birth last year, the bill has been repeatedly criticised, particularly by trade unions and associations, but also by the Senate and the European Commission. The Association of Community Internet Services (ASIC), which brings together, among others, major digital players such as Amazon, Facebook, Microsoft and Twitter, is surprised that it was not consulted during the final stages of the bill's drafting, which "is not [...] insignificant for freedom of expression.

This is a completely free and authoritarian initiative, as the current legal arsenal against online abuse is more than sufficient. An outlaw statement? Justice will find you, even if you use a VPN. This is what happened to 2 Internet users of 18-25 of jeuxvideo.com, who committed the crime of insulting the radio woman Nadia Daam!

The Avia law, an "anti-hate" law that is itself hateful.
If even left-wing and human rights associations are rising up against this law, it is because it is iniquitous and carries with it a clear tyranny.

This 24-hour delay will force the platforms to censor hand over fist without taking the time to examine each situation, for fear of being fined. Especially since France represents a very small market for these major online players. They won't put the resources to evaluate every piece of content in 24 hours and will remove it by default. This risk of "overcensorship" has been highlighted by critics of the Avia law on numerous occasions.

But more importantly, what will happen to the people who posted these messages? They will probably be suspended or banned from these platforms, so that only pro-Government LREM blessings-yes-yes will remain on the Internet, as in China!

The list of prohibited speech is so vast that virtually every public statement is subject to Macronian censorship.

Without any intervention by a judge, your content will be arbitrarily removed from the net, potentially without violating any law.

Criticizing His Highness Macron or Mother Avia will potentially lead to a permanent ban from Twitter, Facebook, etc.

In addition, the Government intends to use this law to prevent protest movements: a new obligation, added to paragraph I of Article 1. It requires that all websites (not just giant platforms) censor within 1 hour (not 24 hours) content reported by the police as "terrorism" (without this qualification being given by a judge, but by the police alone). If the site does not censor the content (for example because the report is sent on a weekend or during the night) the police can demand that it be blocked everywhere in France by Internet service providers (Orange, SFR...).

However, the notion of "terrorism" is sufficiently broad and vague to give it a wide discretionary power, to prohibit gatherings of yellow vests. It is the police, in Parus the prefect Lallement ... who judges whether a site should be censored; it is the police who carries out the sanction against the site. The judge is completely absent from the entire chain that leads to the censorship of the site.

This is an abuse of power and a dictatorship and this law will mark the end of all forms of freedom of expression in France; the end of all possible opposition to arbitrariness.

The Macronian authorities already largely control the press and the media, through their financial links and friendships with the owners of their media, through public television, through very large subsidies to the press which can be suspended in the event of hostility, through the CSA which controls who is said to be speaking, through rules which oblige the media to invite between 33% and 50% of the time of ministers or elected representatives to the LREM.

From now on, it will also control all internet by depriving of speech and/or punishing/prisoning any individual or organisation that makes a hostile speech. All this "in the name of the good"!

Frightening!"

Back
Top Bottom