Extreme Ascension symptoms

I do not want to be rude, you seem to be a nice person, but I always thought that "Doing the Work" is about "accepting what is". I have thought that e.g. being transgender is quite the opposite of accepting what is...?
Can i ask what being transgender has to do with my post right now? Absolutely nothing! Have you read my complete post and story about being transgender? I was posting in people asking about my symptoms. Not asking for reactions like, are your hormones ok? Are you sure its not your imagination? i'm ok with tips about grounding and breathing. But people who link this because i posted about being transgender.... ! Every human being whatever they are what ever they express are all equal. I get an air of people being supspicious And judgemental very easy. I'm asking opinions from like minded people who have exp the same symptoms. So doing 'the work' is about being a human being having a certain exp and life lesson. Sharing our thoughts. Its the same if ask people, Sorry i don't want to be rude.... but hey you ? are in wheelchair or you sick? Or fat and looking unattractive or being poor... and so i can go on and on. Those are very mundane judgemental tactics. And rather refrain from such behavior and to me every human is equal. Trying to be neutral but i do stand my point and defend my self. So in all respect and working with 'intuition' sometimes you don't ask certain things 😀 So it sounded rude yes. Am i angry? No not at all.

Hi Shirannah. May I ask what makes you so absolutely certain on this seeing as - for example - STS forces operate at a level way beyond our powers of comprehension in 3rd Density and have clearly perfected the art of tricking our conscious interface into believing the myriad ways they have of making us believe whatever they want us to believe - if we are so minded? Including obviously STS dressed up in STO garb. Mutton dressed as lamb we use to call it in my youth :lol:!

The history of humans believing in the 'specialness' of themselves and the 'visions' they are granted - especially taking them on face value as being an actual reality rather than just another level of deception - could fill untold volumes.

Have you ever contemplated on the implications of the thought that wishful thinking - and in particular magical wishful thinking - is one of our greatest collective flaws?
Good point, i'm very well aware in how sts can indeed trick people in all shapes and forms. Not new to any of this sts sto being. Aware of how deep the manipulation in this rabbithole goes. I'm one of those people who questions everything no matter how it is presented. Since we humans all operate from the negative ego things can get mixed in. I don't see Magical and whishful thinking connected to the symptoms i'm exp. They are simply there. As those 4th density bleed through is being felt differently perhaps? If i think in a magical way i'm only fooling my self. Since i consider 'spiritual awakening' or those symptoms absolutely not being nice or magical. As in 'body' trauma whatever being in this life or past life... is being brought to the surface. If a human considers himself special this is a ego thing. Then you get in how humans view sts ascended masters or whatever. 😂

@Shirannah I think here's the problem.

There's no way for any of us to validate these experiences you are having other than to take your word for it. I hope you understand this?

This being the internet and the world being what it is, I hope you understand why people who don't know you might be cautious in just taking you at your word?

In addition, what really matters at the end of the day is what someone does, what impact they have on the world or others on a day to day basis (that includes what impact you have on the people here)... Just sitting there and talking about how unique or potentially special one is doesn't accomplish anything, even if it may happen to be true...!

Does that make sense?

So my advise has expanded... On top of taking care of yourself, perhaps look to strive to be a productive member of the forum and participate in a way that contributes to something e.g. a certain topic...

It's very dangerous when someone starts talking about their own specialness (or talking in a way as to highlight to others how special, gifted and unique they are)... These are all traps that can lead to inflated egos, narcissism etc which are all things no one wants or wants to feed.

You have experiences, yes, share them by all means but try not to dwell on them or go to extremes as to indicate one is so special that others can't understand them or where they are coming from - this in the most cases just isn't true.

We are nothing but humans. Embrace that. Accept that. This is who we are. Whatever happens to you, first and foremost try to understand it from a human perspective (strive to learn what that perspective is as we are burdened by an imagination that knows no bounds).

Such books as strangers to ourselves by Timothy Wilson can help... We are plagued by an endless list of cognitive biases, we have imperfect knowledge, we have all sorts of traumas, we have multiple deficiencies, we have a ridiculous ability to lie to ourselves - in short we have so much baggage just being who we are that it's better and more productive dealing with that than trying to bypass any of that stuff and thinking one is intergrating with their light body or ascending to another realm etc.

I mean, think about it... How can you know something if you've never experienced it before? How can you know what it feels like to "intergrate with a light body" if you've never experienced it before, how can you know "Ascension Symptoms" if you've never ascended before? Why are you calling it ascension even? Why not descension? How can you know for certain any of these things? Think about it?!?!?

You may want to consider making an appointment with your medical provider for a Ying Yang Hormone check up?

I get it checked every 2 months my hormones are perfectly in balance:lol: thank you

"my hormones are perfectly in balance." I dare to differ. If your hormones were in perfect balance - you would not be experiencing
"mental flips" and "delusional thought patterns". What you are experiencing is a serious Hormone-mental condition and not a :lol: matter.
Hormones affect the chemistry in the brain - the Ying Yang. Ask any woman what she experiences in Menopause.

Shirannah said:
I'm transgender my self, and i did transition in my very early teens. Got hormones got all the surgeries when i was 18. So my body had a normal female growth puberty.

Correct me if I'm wrong ... you were born Male and when you were 18, you elected to transform your body to sexually appear Female.
Hormone replacement "tricks the body" into producing more Estrogen levels - while "suppressing Testosterone levels".

Hormones: Communication between the Brain and the Body

While the nervous system uses neurotransmitters as its chemical signals, the endocrine system uses hormones. The endocrine system works in large part by acting on neurons in the brain, which controls the pituitary gland. The pituitary gland secretes factors into the blood that act on the endocrine glands to either increase or decrease hormone production. This is referred to as a feedback loop, and it involves communication from the brain to the pituitary to an endocrine gland and back to the brain.
This system is very important for the activation and control of basic behavioral activities, such as sex; emotion; responses to stress; and eating, drinking, and the regulation of body functions, including growth, reproduction, energy use, and metabolism. The way the brain responds to hormones indicates that the brain is very malleable and capable of responding to environmental signals.

Last edited:
Your symptoms could be attributed to some kind of hormonal imbalance. Not saying that IS the reason for what your experiencing but it is a possibility and shouldn't be ruled out as a factor.
In theorie it could be. But i take a steady dose everyday. And hormones levels are checked out via bloodwork 😀 so thats not it.

Hi @Shirannah, you mentioned your “symptoms” started about two years back. May I ask did you go through anything stressful at that time? Could have been any big change, with family, moving location or changing jobs? Sometimes stress can trigger these kinds of issues and it’s good to try look back and put everything in context. Another facet to look at, did you start any new kind of spiritual practice at that time that may have triggered events?

Also maybe each thing you’re experiencing could be linked to different origins and not necessarily to one “event”. It may just appear like they’re happening simultaneously.

And finally what does your intuition/inner voice tell you?

Hi Shirannah!
You have good responses by others, I'll just add that what you describe in your first post reminds me about the "herxheimer reaction", it's the detox. As you changed your diet, your body can get rid of bad stuff: it detoxifies.

In theorie it could be. But i take a steady dose everyday. And hormones levels are checked out via bloodwork 😀 so thats not it.
Know that blood testings are not as acurate as we believe. Popular example: if you have huge magnesium deficiency, your blood magnesium will still show a normal rate!! Moreover., and particularly for hormone blood tests, results are not accurate, it's the limit of our current medical technology. Blood tests measure only some elements, not the whole encocrine story. Plus: blood tests mesure elements only in blood, not in cells, not in brain, not in organs (thyroid, etc).

Sure, you'll prefer thinking what you experience is ascension signs, but be aware about wishful thinking, which will not help you.

So does the blood work(read natures post above on the validity of bloodwork) show you have normal hormone levels for a female body or a male body? correct me if I'm wrong but males and females have different ratios/levels of hormones, and you have male genetics... Though you've undregone gender reassignment surgery and are taking hormones to mimic a female body, that doesn't mean your DNA has changed.
If every cell in your body has male DNA then I would think having normal female hormone levels would cause problems. I know this is a tough subject for you to grapple with but this forum is about getting to the bottom of things, and hard questions must be asked and considered.

I can't comment much on your visions, some may be real and others not, but I would imagine perceiving reality the way you do would alter anyone's perspective(and it can lead you to very dangerous places that none of us are equipped to deal with or make sense of alone) and it does seem like they're taking you away from the nuts and bolts or 3D reality. This does not sound like you are ascending(whatever that is) to me, and if you think you are this shows that you aren't seeing things as clearly as you make it out to be.

My 2 cents.

Can i ask what being transgender has to do with my post right now? Absolutely nothing! Have you read my complete post and story about being transgender? I was posting in people asking about my symptoms. Not asking for reactions like, are your hormones ok? Are you sure its not your imagination? i'm ok with tips about grounding and breathing. But people who link this because i posted about being transgender.... ! Every human being whatever they are what ever they express are all equal. I get an air of people being supspicious And judgemental very easy. I'm asking opinions from like minded people who have exp the same symptoms. So doing 'the work' is about being a human being having a certain exp and life lesson. Sharing our thoughts. Its the same if ask people, Sorry i don't want to be rude.... but hey you ? are in wheelchair or you sick? Or fat and looking unattractive or being poor... and so i can go on and on. Those are very mundane judgemental tactics. And rather refrain from such behavior and to me every human is equal. Trying to be neutral but i do stand my point and defend my self. So in all respect and working with 'intuition' sometimes you don't ask certain things 😀 So it sounded rude yes. Am i angry? No not at all.
Well I somehow foggily suspected there was a certain potential to trigger something with my thought I expressed and therefore shared with you and the forum. I tried to write it as neutral as possible AND added that there is no intention of my part to insult you (the "I don't want to be rude" part). You somehow DO sound angry for me here, although I do admit that I do not understand/comprehend your post fully, especially the parts between my bolded sentences.

To the first bolded part: I skipped through the thread and didn't see anyone else than you referring to you being trans... so I cannot answer your question here, YOU brought it up in this post (unless I am wrong and overread something, in this case I am sorry)

Next bolded part: "So doing 'the work' is about being a human being having a certain exp and life lesson." Really? That sounds pretty easy, but I surely do not think The Work is a easy thing to do. I think it is a lot more than what you write here...

Since i'm a female i have normal hormonal levels of a genetic female and not a male. My body underwent a hormonal female puberty like a natal genetic woman. I did not transition from a man into a woman as seen in mainstream media which people make such mockery off. My skeleton grew slowly into puberty as a natal woman. This includes being born the way i look which is simply genetics. So the blue print was already female at birth.

So my body is technical speaking that of a
Women who has no uteres. Or a woman who has no period anymore. Speaking about having male dna thats a different story which truly has nothing to do with the symptoms i'm exp. And your theorie about that causing problems comes from a very uninformed place. Do you know anything about the subject about transgenderism outside of those silly mass media sources. Do you know anything about the personal and emotional wellbeing of a human who has gone through such a transition? No, Only your negative ego makes such a judgement. I have percieved reality always kinda different. So a child who is born being sensitive and sees and senses things is being taken away from the nuts and bolts of 3D reality? The questions you ask have been considered.. and if it where a fact i would have had such 'problems' all my life i guess. My life has been pretty stable. As a human we all have our ups and downs problems ect... Every one had a different sensitivity level. I see what i see. And don't take anything personal anymore.

Whatever someone thinks of anyone having such exp... does it matter? I'm not here being judged by someones 3D perspective how they think. I'm here to share as what i'm going through and not to hear it is not 'possible' not normal. People who give such comments and saying here we get to the bottom of things. Before anyones judges the 'transgender' out side the controlling mainstream media topic. they have for sure been to the bottom of things about the subject. And must know that the controlling forces create division and mind control the masses. As in not clinging to a esoteric story that transgenderism is possession by the devil. Which has been presented here in past topics. Now i do believe and i'm actually convinced that transgenderism is luciferian sience as in creating gender reversals overnight in many people. And i do believe that some individuals are born like this. I can only have compassion for anyone who does exp this. The topic of it being due to the 5G testing which has been done is also a big possibility making symptoms worse. Whats in the genetics gets out perhaps. Maybe a mix of such things? Which i do feel. For other people who do want to make a comment about hormones male genetics transgenderism in which i do have to explain my self over and over, please don't. I'm have really outgrown that phase 15 years go. The soul is neither male or female and only has a experience. Thank you

Since i'm a female i have normal hormonal levels of a genetic female and not a male. My body underwent a hormonal female puberty like a natal genetic woman. I did not transition from a man into a woman as seen in mainstream media which people make such mockery off. My skeleton grew slowly into puberty as a natal woman. This includes being born the way i look which is simply genetics. So the blue print was already female at birth.
I am confused: You are a female now and you were a female then. So where is the trans? And you did have menstruation and everything? Like a normal female puberty runs? Well, you answer this yourself in the second part. A woman without uterus. What is that? Uterus is - as I see it - one of THE things you have as a woman. What are you telling us here?

So my body is technical speaking that of a
Women who has no uteres. [!] Or a woman who has no period anymore. Speaking about having male dna thats a different story which truly has nothing to do with the symptoms i'm exp. And your theorie about that causing problems comes from a very uninformed place. Do you know anything about the subject about transgenderism outside of those silly mass media sources. Do you know anything about the personal and emotional wellbeing of a human who has gone through such a transition? No, Only your negative ego makes such a judgement. I have percieved reality always kinda different. So a child who is born being sensitive and sees and senses things is being taken away from the nuts and bolts of 3D reality? The questions you ask have been considered.. and if it where a fact i would have had such 'problems' all my life i guess. My life has been pretty stable. As a human we all have our ups and downs problems ect... Every one had a different sensitivity level. I see what i see. And don't take anything personal anymore.

So I understand that you emphasize your hormonal state here. But again, that doesn't make you a woman, even though you feel like one (and I do not doubt that). You go on asking questions to ... who? You treat critics as opponents and say: you are not in my shoes, so shut up! But you are posting here. Why? Instead of asking what "we" know about transgenderism and putting "us" in the same drawer like peeps that already anoyed you in the past. Negative ego and things "ad hominemed" at "us". And assuring that everything is fine. So why point to the fact of being trans in the first place? : You did that.

Whatever someone thinks of anyone having such exp... does it matter? I'm not here being judged by someones 3D perspective how they think. I'm here to share as what i'm going through and not to hear it is not 'possible' not normal. People who give such comments and saying here we get to the bottom of things. Before anyones judges the 'transgender' out side the controlling mainstream media topic. they have for sure been to the bottom of things about the subject. And must know that the controlling forces create division and mind control the masses. As in not clinging to a esoteric story that transgenderism is possession by the devil. Which has been presented here in past topics. Now i do believe and i'm actually convinced that transgenderism is luciferian sience as in creating gender reversals overnight in many people. And i do believe that some individuals are born like this. I can only have compassion for anyone who does exp this. The topic of it being due to the 5G testing which has been done is also a big possibility making symptoms worse. Whats in the genetics gets out perhaps. Maybe a mix of such things? Which i do feel. For other people who do want to make a comment about hormones male genetics transgenderism in which i do have to explain my self over and over, please don't. I'm have really outgrown that phase 15 years go. The soul is neither male or female and only has a experience. Thank you
No. Either you share - and get response - or you don't. You cannot put it out there and expect that everyone is silent about it and accepts it, even though "they" - like me - find some things a little odd and express that. And I emphasize that I have not read anything rude in my eyes. And no, I do not have the impression you grew out of it. You just decided it is "under you" and you don't want to deal with it. My impression. Because I feel a little bit like being dumped with your biases and unworked things.

Last edited by a moderator:

Are you taking estrogen and anti-androgens on a regular basis? Essentially any kind of medication that artificially alters the level of hormones in your body that would otherwise not occur without it?

Back
Top Bottom