Session 23 May 2020

Wow!!! Thank you ever so much! What a fantastic way to start the day! I avoid the internet these days and it is because it's raining and I am bored at 7 in the morning that I feel I should check in and Pow! YOU ARE AMAZING/ so much information to process... Moreover WE ARE READY BABY!!! - Thank you to all and the C's for giving us a heads up and a confirmation that we are not seeing DOUBLE just yet, hahaha... We've had stuff disappear and reappear, people turning into borgs, strange weather and a whole lot of laughter going on up here at 49North. Also the smells... Too cool for words. Off I go, to make bacon and eggs for my lady!

Thanks for the session and so soon after the previous one.
Hope the chateau crew are taking care and are healthy.
Lots going on at present. I look forward to the levelling of the playing field and although I'm sure we'll have difficult times ahead many are ready after suffering this insanity and living in this inside out reality.

Thank you for the new session, interesting time ahead.

(Pierre) Usually this electromachining occurs between our planet and a highly charge body like a comet. Will a comet be the source of these discharges?

(Joe) That's what I just asked.

A: Wait and see. That is not the only source of such phenomena!

Also the companion star they once said can activate that mechanism, put thing in motion. Can't find the session it was said.

A: Level playing field eventually. Just wait for the current to begin to flow!

Q: (L) So in other words, we're all going to get electrocuted!

Or glowing like like a bulb ligth. Hum! enligthed indeed.

A: Invisible to you as yet, but 4D STS energy beings.

So we will be on a level playing field indeed.

A: Worry not! Goodbye.

4D STS energy Beings
Reminds me of the session where they mentioned the Nephalim or indeed our own essences coming to join us.

Thank you all for another update on our current ongoing drama. The electromagnetic arcing is bound to be an awakener for many. As Ant22 has mentioned above daily life goes on with our attempts to stay calm and trust the process. Being able to witness the annihilation of those diabolical satellites would be a crowd pulling event. I have to admit to feeling the chills every so often but the tremendous support from this forum helps steady the nerves.

Unexpected session!!

4D STS energy Beings :scared: sounds very ominous! Like the ranchers are coming in to take a hands-on approach with their cattle!

Yeah, that was something! Concerning portals and bad weather, last week we had quite intense water downpours (Central Italy) during one night in particular, with very, very, loud thunders and one rumbling sound that lasted like an infinite 20 minutes or so, and I had many friends who couldn't sleep at all that night. No sulphur smell though, the stormy mass was some Km away, lucky me:lol:

What is the time frame for those bad-smelling events?

Thanks for the session!

Wow, sessions coming in fast these days! A big thank you to Laura, the Chateau crew, and of course the Cs for a very interesting session.

So about 9%, roughly 1 in 10, of the populace has received the STO version of the virus. That's very hopeful. Also lines up with what I've seen in my personal life, regarding the number of people who seem to have woken up a bit recently. OTOH, that also implies that the STS version infected twice as many ... which also lines up, sadly.

Thinking of the 'invasion of the body snatchers' bit, I've definitely noticed something along those lines. People who formerly seemed intelligent and skeptical suddenly losing all capacity for critical thinking, like they've been cored like an apple. Then, 4D STS energy beings entering into the terrestrial environment, at the same time that a fifth of the global population has been infected with the STS virus; seems like those beings will have plenty of appendages with which to manipulate society.

I hope Ark's seminar goes well! As to the conference, there probably wouldn't be much point ... what with all the restrictions, I can't see conferences being very well attended or particularly enjoyable. Certainly a better use of time is to continue developing a UFT.

Thank you to the the C's and the Chateau for another interesting and uplifting session.

Regarding the sulphur and the 4D STS beings, then there is perhaps also a link with the the repressive energies which have taken over the planet in recent times since the Corona madness started.

thank you for this new session

that sounds a lot like what Ben Davidson talks about here
Thank you for that link. Visual representations help.

Q: (L) Well, I was just reading that the Earth's magnetic shield has dropped even lower, and it's causing problems with satellites. Is that going to be a big issue in the days to come?

Here is a link to the article about this event: Earth's magnetic field is weakening for unexplained reason says ESA -- Sott.net

Thank you so much for the session! It was a nice surprise to have another one so soon.

thank you for this new session

that sounds a lot like what Ben Davidson talks about here
Oh great, giant lightning lasers carving up the earth. Sheesh, that does not look like much fun.
Thank you for another session so soon!

Y'all were talking about a smell like sulfur. A couple of times on morning walks, on cloudy days, I have noticed a smell sort of like anti-freeze used in cars, and another time a smell like electrical wires burning. Anyone else?
It might be a coincidence, but someone from the gas company came to my door saying that the neighbour had complained of a strange gas smell happening all last week and he couldn't find the source. He checked all the appliances and they turned out ok, but this may explain it.

Thank you all for this incredibly interesting session! It really ties the last session together and clarifies some pertinent points. Regarding the smell, I noticed a smell during several days in the last couple of weeks upon entering my house. Being my sense of smell is not great I wondered what it could be? Reminded me of burning electrical wiring and I checked the circuit breakers and went from room to room to find the source. Happened around three times and the odd thing is I smelled it in my yard as well. Wrote it off to someone burning refuse and a neighbor walked by and mentioned that someone was burning something that smelled strange. I must pay closer attention going forward and very glad this was brought up in this wonderful session. Thanks again to all and wishing Ark success in his latest endeavor! So very grateful for this forum!

Worth mentioning that Ben Davidson was rather critical of the recent press release from the European Space Agency. He pointed out that all previous studies have estimated the total decline on the Earth's magnetic field strength at about 15% over the past two centuries, and accelerating. But the ESA study said 9%, and he suggested that this is a bit of fudging: acknowledging that our magnetic shield is collapsing, but playing with the numbers so as to avoid public panic.

Back
Top Bottom