Session 23 May 2020

Q: (Pierre) And even now, despite the lock down and the desperate measures, no improvement was attained. No reduction in contamination.

A: None of what they thought has transpired due to wishful thinking. Just keep eyes and ears open! Lot of surprising twists and turns. Better than a roller coaster.

Q: (Joe) What if you don't like roller coasters? What if you vomit on roller coasters? (Artemis) Any more questions from anybody?

A: Worry not! Goodbye.
I call them "accelerations".

Suddenly I have all the symptoms of "dizziness", but there is no reason to have these symptoms.

It happens to me when I'm around some "people" sometimes.

If suddenly, you notice that you start to get dizzy, with certain nausea, etc ..., maybe something interesting will happen around you.

Someone close with a "higher" vibration will create an "adaptive" response on our part. The more "empathetic" one is, the greater the "attempt" to adapt.

Maybe it has nothing to do with what the C's said about the roller coaster, but it occurred to me when Joe mentioned the physiological response after riding one.

Hi Nico, sorry, I tried but was not able to understand what you meant here, in particular about your mother :-( Maybe you can reward if you don't mind
@Persephone, I think I'm referring to my mom being an unconscious vector of attack that I feel as a tentacule feelings piercing through my protective cocoon. And inserting 'virus' or poison, in me. And it really feel like an entity behind a curtain 'manipulating' things. I think this type of attacks is illusory in nature and once one is conscious it is not to be bothering, but I'm not as conscious as I should be.

Is that clearer?

Thanks for posting this Puma1974.

I don't remember reading this before, but if this is true I see that I struggle with the second and third points especially. After doing EE two times I can already see the positive effects regarding improvement in the second point of "not feeding negative thinking loops". I feel that the words and knowledge that Laura is transmitting in the EE program are far beyond my own level and I'm grateful to her for doing what she does. The sound of Laura's voice when she is guiding fills me with something that I can not quite describe.

When it comes to diet I "know" what to eat, but I have a block in implementing because I have a weird relationship when it comes to food. I think that its such a waste of time to have to eat and that it feels so primitive. From an intellectual point, I know very well the importance of providing the body with the right "fuel", but I struggle to really implement it within my belief system. Has anyone else had similar difficulties regarding food/diet and found ways to overcome it? If so, I will be thankful for any suggestions :-)
I will sound really weird but when I don't have a time to eat I just eat a spoon of lard, it keeps you full for hours and its cheap

Q: (Artemis) Yeah, so you can kind of see what's going to happen. Pandemic, aliens are real, celestial stuff, 4D STS beings... Put it all together and you know what's gonna happen.
(L) We're in deep doodoo!
You left out the invasion. :D The real one. Not the previously discussed and ridiculously lame Deep State attempt. Also C's mentioned several times there are XXXL-sized wars are going on in 4thD currently "disguised" to us as weather.
I think, we are expecting some 4thD incarnation as arriving to a wonderful new fresh world, so we can start building a new reality, when in reality, I think, we might just arrive into a 4thD War Zone. Like if we decided to go travel to bombed, ISIS-infested Syria or bombed Qatar in our world = "active war zone Middle-East", only in the next incarnation we might arrive into the 1000x more intense 4thD version of current Syria+Qatar+Vietnam combined..

Maybe that unlivable "war zone 4thD future" was that we tried to improve by coming back to here in the past to fix that unlivable future somehow.

Last edited:
(Pierre) And other electronic equipment through which they monitor, control, and influence populations. It's a failing of the electronic control system.

A: Level playing field eventually. Just wait for the current to begin to flow!

Okay, I think its time, that I can start to talk about that "current". Earlier - even just mentioning it - I might have sounded completely
Baked Noodles.

Q: (Ark) Oh! Thank you. Good. In fact, it was not necessary for me to ask because anyhow that was my inclination. It was a check. Now, I want to go back to the session from 8 October 2001 when I was asking certain questions. I was asking what should I do if I want to make a real breakthrough. And the answer was: Riemann and Pauli. That kind of surprised me. Riemann was a mathematician and Pauli was a physicist. They suggested to connect Riemann and Pauli. Riemann was a mathematician of geometry, and Pauli was a physicist of quantum theory. So I thought perhaps Pauli has to do with spin because Pauli was famous for inventing spin. But he was also famous for other things. So my question is: Is it really spin that is here about Pauli?

A: Only got a narrow definition. There is more to Pauli.

Q: (Ark) There is more to Pauli... What more? Any hint?

(L) Well, I dunno. What else did Pauli do?

(Ark) What did he do? Well, he introduced spin. He introduced so-called Exclusion Principle which means that fermions cannot be in the same state, but bosons can come together in being in the same state.

A: Add that to geometry.

Q: (Ark) I see. Next... There was also in this session something like, "operators link Riemann to Pauli". I was thinking what that means... One famous known operator is called the Dirac operator, and the other is Pauli operator. So, is it the Dirac operator, Pauli operator, or some other operator that links Pauli to Riemann?

A: Dirac.

Q: (Ark) Dirac? Dirac! Okay... Then, in this same session, I was asking about signs in geometry: signs plus and signs minus. Space has three pluses because there are 3 dimensions. Time is different than space and has a minus dimension. I was asking about these dimensions and whether I should perhaps consider some unified field theory with neither pluses nor minuses, but instead with zeros. And the answer was that I should drop off some of these dimensions - not just put zeros. That was the answer. I was surprised, but now I'm thinking... Is dropping off meaning giving nothing - no plus or no minus?

A: Yes

Q: (Ark) Does it mean what I call sub-Riemannian geometry?

Q: (Ark) Alright then. Now, another question: There was a guy by the name Mendel Sachs and he invented a kind of a way as to how gravity can be built out of spinors and spin. It didn't work, but I think it can be made to work. Should I continue thinking like that?

A: Spinning and unstable gravity waves?

Q: (Ark) With a question mark, which means I have to think about it. I have another question about these spinors. Are these spinors just the spinors that physicists are playing with, or should they be algebraic spinors like those that Keller - whom I adore - was working with? Algebraic or normal?

Q: [laughter] (Artemis) Blue or green? Yes!

A: Algebraic.

I always enjoy Ark’s pursuit of UT. It’s like trying to find Waldo!
Waldo.jpg

I just read this article today to help me understand Ark’s theoretical physics questions. “Francesca Vidotto: The Quantum Properties of Space-Time”

Francesca Vidotto: The Quantum Properties of Space-Time | JSTOR Daily

A few items from the article.

For nearly a century, theoretical physicists have been grappling with a major foundational question: how does gravity work within quantum mechanics—the field devoted to the behavior and properties of particles smaller than atoms?​
While there are many possible explanations—string theory arguably the best known—theoretical physicist Francesca Vidotto offers a theory that has the advantage of focusing on the specific question of quantum gravity: how gravity works on the quantum scale. Vidotto has spent much of her life unraveling and exploring this approach, which is called loop quantum gravity.​
Well, I have an obsession now that has stayed with me since I started doing my own research: primordial quantum fluctuations. [You can think of primordial quantum fluctuations as the initial conditions before galaxies, planets, the universe came to be]. Today we have an understanding that all the structures we see in our universe, galaxies, stars and so on, all originated from some small seeds in the beginning of our universe. It’s a common understanding that this initial situation was of quantum origin. By running simulations where we include the presence of these fluctuations, we can recall where all the structures were that we now see.​
Loop quantum gravity is a theory with the goal of describing the quantum properties of space-time. The main realization is the fact that, because space-time itself can be described as a geometry, geometrical quantities should appear with discrete values. So geometrical quantities are, for instance, area, volume, angle, and so on. If you try to measure these quantities at the fundamental level, you would see that they appear with only certain values and with jumps between those values. This is very similar to what happens in more familiar situations described by quantum mechanics. For example, when you study angular momentum in quantum mechanics, you discover that this property, if you try to measure it, comes only with certain values. And with jumps between them. This is the main discovery of loop quantum gravity, and everything stems from there.​
Spin foam is simply the path integral formulations of loop quantum gravity. [Path integral formulation is the mathematical theory for understanding all the possible paths a quantum particle can take to get from one point to another.]​
Here in quantum gravity, what we do is study the probability to go from one state of the geometry to another state of the geometry. You have two states, but these two states represent a geometry, and you want to know what all the possible geometries are that interpolate from one to the other. In other words, all the possible configurations of the gravitational fields that take you from one configuration to the other.​
Glossary
Loop quantum gravity: A candidate theory of quantum gravity that focuses on loops or “discrete chunks” organizing the geometry of quantum spacetime.​
Path integral: Path integral formulation, devised by American physicist Richard P. Feynman, is a mathematical theory for understanding all the possible paths a quantum particle can take to get from one point to another.​
Primordial quantum fluctuations: The initial conditions that seeded the universe and everything in it, including the galaxies, planets, and stars.​
Quantum gravity: A theory, still in progress, explaining how gravity works on the quantum scale. A universally accepted theory of quantum gravity could bridge the gap between quantum physics and general relativity.​
Spin foam: A 2-dimensional model with labeled edges, vertices, and faces with the goal of describing the geometry of quantum spacetime.​
White hole: White holes are theoretical opposites of black holes. They spit out matter and energy, as opposed to consuming everything.

This You Tube video also was helpful.

This is by no mean on para with what Ark is pursuing but it help me understand it a little better.

I will sound really weird but when I don't have a time to eat I just eat a spoon of lard, it keeps you full for hours and its cheap

Now that is hard core keto! Not very appetizing I imagine...I tried eating spoonfuls of coconut oil and it was dreadful! Rather get my fat from bacon. Yum!

I've also used lard as a spread on cold meat - like a slice of the previous nights roast. I sometimes warm lard up and season it for that purpose. My favourite is to just salt it, but I've sometimes put other herbs and/or spices in it for variety.

Back
Top Bottom