strange sightings

zhenqing

Jedi
First and foremost, I'm not and cannot be sure what was exactly that I saw, but I've found it interesting enough that I wanted to share it here.

Yesterday, me and my friend went for a long walk along seashore from Gąski, Poland to a nearby village called Pleśna. It was late evening, so it was almost completely dark (sans the Gąski lighthouse, but as we progressed with our walk, we soon left it behind us, and we couldn't see its light anymore). The sky was clear, so the stars were beautifully visible. There was a lot of stargazing and trying to find different constellations. I don't remember what time it was when we saw the first strange sighting the sky - probably around 7PM. My friend has thought that it must be a falling star, but I had some issues with that: it was too big and too bright, not to mention it was descending really, really slowly, before it finally disappeared. A few seconds later my friend actually spotted a proper falling star, but it was over before I could see it too.

But that wasn't as strange as the next sighting. Some minutes later we saw another object in the sky, this time definitely more bizarre. It was bright and white-yellowish orb that was moving very slowly, stopping, then zigzagging, then stopping and so on. We observed it for at least 2 or more minutes, and at some point it changed its shape a bit and looked like an L shape not an orb (that I can't be 100% sure of, since my eyes could be playing tricks on me - it's hard to stare at one point for too long without one's eyesight going wonky, plus it was far away and the change was subtle ). Shortly after, it disappeared completely.

Not even one minute later, we saw the third one, that was also rather weird to us. It moved slowly in a straight line, and we would maybe take it for a plane but a) we saw plenty planes in the sky, and that one was obviously different and b) it behaved in a strange way: it gave very faint white light, then it would get significantly brighter and finally burst into even more brightness, like a flash. It did that (all three modes, so to speak) for a while, until it disappeared completely as well.

Today I saw another bizarre object by myself, when I was walking my dog. I was also looking at the stars, so I've noticed it right away. This time, the object had many differently colored lights, so my first thought was that it must be a plane, but it wasn't moving at all. Instead it hovered above my apartment block (or so it looked like from my perspective). I kept my eyes on it until my flat complex covered it, so I went around it to see if it was still there, but no - it also disappeared.

I was a bit spooked by it all, because it's not often that I see anything in the sky aside from the stars and planes. And so many strangely behaving things in a such a short span of time. Last month I also saw a black cylindrical object moving slowly above my city a in bright daylight, but couldn't observe it for more than a few second, because I was in a moving car at that time.

Any possible explanations would be more than welcome :nuts:

What do you think .. "Ockham's razor"?

If you eliminate everything that is not, what remains, however absurd it may be ...

It does not carry the collision warnings, nor the position lights, it challenges the movements of a normal plane

And your "observation" was "confirmed" since your companion saw the same thing, so ...

More than 10 years ago, that almost every day, I have observed objects similar to those described by you.

For my part, it always causes me a sense of joy and amazement.

As the C's say ..."Amazing is fun".

;-)

And a thought that I had.

Suppose we are in a lonely place. Suddenly, in the distance, a car passes. Because of the distance we cannot see the driver, we have no clue as to who drives the car.

We cannot know if it is "good or bad", if it is "handsome or ugly" ..., etc ...

Extrapolating this to your "experience," well, you know there are certain "forces" at stake.

By the simple vision of his (maybe) "vehicle" you cannot know "what they work on".:rockon:

What do you think .. "Ockham's razor"?

If you eliminate everything that is not, what remains, however absurd it may be ...

It does not carry the collision warnings, nor the position lights, it challenges the movements of a normal plane

And your "observation" was "confirmed" since your companion saw the same thing, so ...

Well, to be honest, when I saw the second object my mind immediately went: UFO. It behaved a lot like your "typical" UFO does. While the other two sighting we've observed on the beach that day baffled me a bit.

But what what was interesting to me - aside from the sightings themselves - were two things. First, it was my friend's reaction. He is a devoted Catholic, although he accepts people of different faith and beliefs, and we can have open discussion about religion and so on, which is nice. That being said, he does not exactly believe in aliens, UFO and all the jazz, nor he is particularly interested in diving in these subjects even just out of curiosity. Still, he could not explain what we saw, and he was... maybe not shaken, but it got to him. All he could say was "what the heck" over and over again ;-)
Second interesting thing was the fact that we've actually discussed UFO, aliens and other dimensions the same day before our trip, and during our walk.

Amazing how the universe works.

More than 10 years ago, that almost every day, I have observed objects similar to those described by you.

;-)

I was like that before. I even used to purposefully look at the sky in search for possible UFOs (once, I even got lucky ). Then, life got in the way, I became more and more stressed and started to pay less and less attention not only to the sky, but to the world around me in general. Nowadays, I'm opening up again, but the chronic stress I was under for the last couple of years makes it a bit harder for me to see things like that as just a wonder :) I wasn't scared per se, but it gave me a sense of uneasiness as well. Especially after I saw that thing hovering above the building where I live.

I too have seen some not so easily explained objects in the sky so I understand the "Amazing" feeling.

I suppose amazing things can produce a variety of feelings too.

You were pretty darn close with the Cs quote (I am a search nut so I just had to find a quote).

Session 3 December 1994:
Q: (L) V__ had an incident at school where a small pile of powder appeared on her books after she had put her head down on them. What was this?

A: Materialized thoughts passed through frontal lobe.

Q: (V) Well, that is just amazing.

A: Amazement is fun.

I think once you do see unusual objects or objects behaving in unusual ways to tend to pay more attention after that.

Your friend "received" a bit of "high strangeness" and at his side had a person capable of teaching ...

Sesión 18 May 2019

Q: (L) So you're saying that - and I guess you've said it before - that the importance of tuning the antennae of a group of people, the importance of staying awake and aware, is because you then become a receiver for creative energies?

A: Yes yes yes!!!

Q: (Joe) Is it that people who have a certain awareness which is equivalent to information or ideas or conception of the world in their mind, that this contributes building blocks for a new reality?

A: It is not that those who endure to the end will be saved, but that those who endure to the end shall save others. It is your choice to be among those who choose to be a part of the vanguard of the new reality!!!

I’ve seen UFOs like this twice.

I was a teen, sitting on a hill in Kensington Park facing the downtown skyline in Vancouver, roughly 4 or 5 in the evening just after sunset in the winter, I saw what I thought was a helicopter (visible as awhitish yellow orb from my distance) landing at the downtown landing pad, but instead of completing the landing it stopped, hovered, then shot into space in a split second.

I also had lost time. I was on the hill waiting near a bus stop for my mom to come home with groceries she needed help carrying.

Apparently she got off and waited for me and we didn’t see each other. She’s carried on home and I came back an hour after she did.

The second time, it was 3 years later (2001). I saw a swarm of these orbs but smaller in the night sky just before a major storm in South Surrey back when it was new development and had little for light pollution. I had two witnesses with me.

The orbs looked like stars dancing in the sky and there were over a dozen.

And the following is a clue given a few decades ago.

The Law of One, Book I, Session 26
February 17, 1981

Questioner: Then in general we could say that if an individual has a “Close Encounter” with a UFO or any other type of experience that seems to be UFO-related, he must look to the heart of the encounter and the effect upon him to determine whether it was Orion or Confederation contact. Is this correct?
Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. If there is fear and doom, the contact was quite likely of a negative nature. If the result is hope, friendly feelings, and the awakening of a positive feeling of purposeful service to others, the marks of Confederation contact are evident

I suppose amazing things can produce a variety of feelings too.

You were pretty darn close with the Cs quote (I am a search nut so I just had to find a quote).

[...]

I think once you do see unusual objects or objects behaving in unusual ways to tend to pay more attention after that.

Everything can be seen as amazing and a wonder if you have a proper mindset imo :)
In my case, I've been dealing with some things lately, so perhaps this is why my reaction wasn't 100% "wow, look at that! awesome", but also "please don't abduct me, I need some peace and time to heal, not more stress" :scared:

btw, search nuts are always greatly appreciated!

Your friend "received" a bit of "high strangeness" and at his side had a person capable of teaching ...

I don't know if that encounter with high strangeness, and me giving him a bit of briefing in the subject has taught him anything, but perhaps it made him wonder a bit, and maybe we hill keep an eye for the sky now. Actually, he pulled us over yesterday when we were going back from another road trip, just so we could see the stars in a perfect spot in the middle of nowhere. During our smoking break he kept looking above and then said to me in a slightly disappointing tone "well... nothing today" :-D

I’ve seen UFOs like this twice.

I was a teen, sitting on a hill in Kensington Park facing the downtown skyline in Vancouver, roughly 4 or 5 in the evening just after sunset in the winter, I saw what I thought was a helicopter (visible as a whitish yellow orb from my distance) landing at the downtown landing pad, but instead of completing the landing it stopped, hovered, then shot into space in a split second.

I also had lost time. I was on the hill waiting near a bus stop for my mom to come home with groceries she needed help carrying.

Apparently she got off and waited for me and we didn’t see each other. She’s carried on home and I came back an hour after she did.

The second time, it was 3 years later (2001). I saw a swarm of these orbs but smaller in the night sky just before a major storm in South Surrey back when it was new development and had little for light pollution. I had two witnesses with me.

The orbs looked like stars dancing in the sky and there were over a dozen.

Wow, that was actually spooky! Experiencing a lost time would make me quite concerned.

Thank you for sharing!

And the following is a clue given a few decades ago.

The Law of One, Book I, Session 26
February 17, 1981

Questioner: Then in general we could say that if an individual has a “Close Encounter” with a UFO or any other type of experience that seems to be UFO-related, he must look to the heart of the encounter and the effect upon him to determine whether it was Orion or Confederation contact. Is this correct?
Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. If there is fear and doom, the contact was quite likely of a negative nature. If the result is hope, friendly feelings, and the awakening of a positive feeling of purposeful service to others, the marks of Confederation contact are evident

Hmm. Interesting. I wonder if it's really that simple. After all, there are UFO-nuts out there who believe only in friendly aliens, and it's probable that some of them experienced close encounters and/or were taken, but because they only want to see "love and peace" they wouldn't know that they've met STS oriented beings, wouldn't they? They would probably feel ecstatic when faced with a Grey, Reptilian or an Insectoid.
On the other hand, there are people who fear the unknown, so even if by some chance they saw/met the good guys, they would probably run away screaming ;-)

But then again, I may be wrong. Also, it's been a while since I've read the Ra material, the Wave, High Strangeness and other related works, that deal with the subjects of UFO. My knowledge is rusty and needs refreshing.

Yesterday, me and my friend went for a long walk along seashore from Gąski, Poland to a nearby village called Pleśna.

But that wasn't as strange as the next sighting. Some minutes later we saw another object in the sky, this time definitely more bizarre. It was bright and white-yellowish orb that was moving very slowly, stopping, then zigzagging, then stopping and so on. We observed it for at least 2 or more minutes, and at some point it changed its shape a bit and looked like an L shape not an orb (that I can't be 100% sure of, since my eyes could be playing tricks on me - it's hard to stare at one point for too long without one's eyesight going wonky, plus it was far away and the change was subtle ). Shortly after, it disappeared completely.

Today I saw another bizarre object by myself, when I was walking my dog. I was also looking at the stars, so I've noticed it right away. This time, the object had many differently colored lights, so my first thought was that it must be a plane, but it wasn't moving at all. Instead it hovered above my apartment block (or so it looked like from my perspective). I kept my eyes on it until my flat complex covered it, so I went around it to see if it was still there, but no - it also disappeared.

Just a thought ... I suspect that you and your friend may be witnessing U.S. Military surveillance aircraft and blimps? Poland has opened the door to U.S. Military, the Pentagon and NATO. Drone's are not the only thing they have at their disposal. Poland has probably been completely mapped out by Satellite (like Google Earth) and aerial aircraft are used for renaissance and extra intelligence gathering?

In the United States, there is two organizations and a private individual who have been cataloguing aerial phenomena - the National Institute for Discovery Science (NIDS) based in Las Vegas, Nevada, the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) and data collected by independent researcher, Larry Hatch, the creator and owner of one of the largest and most comprehensive UFO databases in the world.

This report is from September 02, 2004 and is mainly related to "Flying Black Triangles" with a discussion on the U.S. Air Force and the Department of Defense (DoD) covert or open patterns of deployment of some advanced aircraft. There are some similarities to what you and your friend observed.

Silent Running: 'Black Triangle' Sightings on the Rise
Silent Running: 'Black Triangle' Sightings on the Rise

A key NIDS conclusion is that the actions of these triangular craft do not conform to previous patterns of covert deployment of unacknowledged aircraft. Furthermore, "neither the agenda nor the origin of the Flying Triangles are currently known."

The years 1990-2004 have seen an intense wave of Flying Triangle aircraft, the study observes. Sifting through reports by hundreds of eyewitnesses, the NIDS assessment states that the behavior of the vehicles "does not appear consistent with the covert deployment of an advanced DoD [U.S. Department of the Defense] aircraft."

Rather, it is consistent with (a) the routine and open deployment of an unacknowledged advanced DoD aircraft or (b) the routine and open deployment of an aircraft owned and operated by non-DoD personnel, suggests the NIDS study.

No attempt to hide

The database-driven study of the Flying Triangle shows the following patterns:

-- Sightings take place near cities and on Interstate highways
-- They are seen at low altitude in plain sight of eyewitnesses
-- They fly at extremely low speed or hover in plain sight of eyewitnesses
-- The vehicles sometime fly with easily noticeable bright lights -- either blinding white lights, or have "bright disco lights" that usually flash combinations of red, green or blue.

This is a February 5, 2020 article that shows some new technology in space craft in photos and video.

We Talk Giant V-Shaped Airships, Space, And Phoenix Lights With JP Aerospace's Founder
We Talk Giant V-Shaped Airships, Space, And Phoenix Lights With JP Aerospace's Founder

After years of flying exotic airships, the company plans to create massive orbital platforms and V-shaped airships that float slowly up to space.

[...] Many of the images of JP Aerospace vehicles both prototype and in development may look familiar to those aware of incidents of alleged unidentified aircraft over the last few decades. As an aside to our interview with JP Aerospace’s John Powell, we asked Powell how possible he feels it could be, based on his experience, that the USAF or another military/governmental body may be operating “black” or off-the-books lighter-than-air craft which might explain some of these reported sightings.

There have been numerous claims made in recent years surrounding alleged secret military airships, encouraged by popular lore and high-profile incidents. After all, there is some precedent for such craft, such as the Silent Joe stealth blimps from the 1960s or the Northrop Grumman LEMV from the past decade. Despite there being no conclusive evidence that such airships exist, there have been plenty of unconfirmed and anecdotal reports that point to this being the case.

In the early 1980s, scores of eyewitnesses claimed to have seen massive, slow-moving V-shaped aircraft floating silently through the night skies above the Hudson Valley in New York state. In the 1997 “Phoenix Lights” incident, thousands of witnesses throughout Arizona, Nevada, and northern Mexico reported seeing a similarly massive and silent aircraft. Accounts vary, and some claim that there were two separate sets of lights conflated as one incident, but most eyewitnesses reported seeing a giant, silent craft that was either v-shaped or triangular passing low over the region.

JP Aerospace’s John Powell says that while his company has designed vehicles for the Department of Defense, some of which went on to the 'black' world, his company was ultimately not responsible for the Phoenix Lights incident:

Here I must tread a little delicately. We have built several airships and other vehicles for various DOD agencies. None of our programs were classified. However, after completion and delivery, our vehicles entered into programs of which I have no knowledge.

There have been times where our vehicles have been sighted and confused for UFOs or other mysterious things. I have also seen images of great vee-shaped objects in the sky that I can say for sure were not mine, but I could note perhaps the tech of a competitor. This is all speculation.

@angelburst29 ,

Just a thought ...

The above quote of your comment (or any forum members') was done by highlighting your text and clicking the "+quote button" like this:

Quoting members text.png
Your comment "just a thought..." is then saved to your computers' clipboard. To place it in your reply first postiion your cursor where you need it to appear in the reply box and then use the button at the bottom of the reply box to "insert" it there.

Insert quotes.png

The other "quote button" is at the top of the reply box in the toolbar.

Without using the quotes buttons at the top of the reply box or the bottom it is difficult to see where the end of your comments is and the article begins.

This is what the quotes button looks like in the toolbar at the top of the reply box for text you want to copy from articles or other sources:
Quotes Button.png
If you highlight the article text after pasting it into the reply box and click the quotes button it will enclose that text in a separate box so others will know it is quoted from another source.

Like this:

A key NIDS conclusion is that the actions of these triangular craft do not conform to previous patterns of covert deployment of unacknowledged aircraft. Furthermore, "neither the agenda nor the origin of the Flying Triangles are currently known."

The years 1990-2004 have seen an intense wave of Flying Triangle aircraft, the study observes. Sifting through reports by hundreds of eyewitnesses, the NIDS assessment states that the behavior of the vehicles "does not appear consistent with the covert deployment of an advanced DoD [U.S. Department of the Defense] aircraft."

Rather, it is consistent with (a) the routine and open deployment of an unacknowledged advanced DoD aircraft or (b) the routine and open deployment of an aircraft owned and operated by non-DoD personnel, suggests the NIDS study.

No attempt to hide

The database-driven study of the Flying Triangle shows the following patterns:

-- Sightings take place near cities and on Interstate highways
-- They are seen at low altitude in plain sight of eyewitnesses
-- They fly at extremely low speed or hover in plain sight of eyewitnesses
-- The vehicles sometime fly with easily noticeable bright lights -- either blinding white lights, or have "bright disco lights" that usually flash combinations of red, green or blue.

This is a February 5, 2020 article that shows some new technology in space craft in photos and video.

After years of flying exotic airships, the company plans to create massive orbital platforms and V-shaped airships that float slowly up to space.

[...] Many of the images of JP Aerospace vehicles both prototype and in development may look familiar to those aware of incidents of alleged unidentified aircraft over the last few decades. As an aside to our interview with JP Aerospace’s John Powell, we asked Powell how possible he feels it could be, based on his experience, that the USAF or another military/governmental body may be operating “black” or off-the-books lighter-than-air craft which might explain some of these reported sightings.

There have been numerous claims made in recent years surrounding alleged secret military airships, encouraged by popular lore and high-profile incidents. After all, there is some precedent for such craft, such as the Silent Joe stealth blimps from the 1960s or the Northrop Grumman LEMV from the past decade. Despite there being no conclusive evidence that such airships exist, there have been plenty of unconfirmed and anecdotal reports that point to this being the case.

In the early 1980s, scores of eyewitnesses claimed to have seen massive, slow-moving V-shaped aircraft floating silently through the night skies above the Hudson Valley in New York state. In the 1997 “Phoenix Lights” incident, thousands of witnesses throughout Arizona, Nevada, and northern Mexico reported seeing a similarly massive and silent aircraft. Accounts vary, and some claim that there were two separate sets of lights conflated as one incident, but most eyewitnesses reported seeing a giant, silent craft that was either v-shaped or triangular passing low over the region.

JP Aerospace’s John Powell says that while his company has designed vehicles for the Department of Defense, some of which went on to the 'black' world, his company was ultimately not responsible for the Phoenix Lights incident:

Here I must tread a little delicately. We have built several airships and other vehicles for various DOD agencies. None of our programs were classified. However, after completion and delivery, our vehicles entered into programs of which I have no knowledge.

There have been times where our vehicles have been sighted and confused for UFOs or other mysterious things. I have also seen images of great vee-shaped objects in the sky that I can say for sure were not mine, but I could note perhaps the tech of a competitor. This is all speculation.

I only mention this because I like most of your comments but often cannot distinguish them from the article text. Others may be unaware of how these buttons can be used. There are still many options I don't use so I am sure I have more to learn too. You can also use the "preview" button at the bottom of the reply box to see exactly how it will look before you click "reply". I often do this and still make mistakes.

While I am at it I would recommend using a neat browser spell checker (I am a terrible speller) and grammar tool that will work even in your reply box. It is called Grammarly. It makes me look smarter than I would be just winging it sometimes (it can't do everything but it helps).

There are installation instructions for Chrome, Safari, Firefox and Edge here.

Attachments

• Insert quotes.png
    Insert quotes.png
    14.3 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
I have had numerous "sightings" in my stay here. And I think this thread is the best place to network my latest one.

Since many "sightings" do not have photographs or videos to illustrate them. We can only give our personal accounts as food for thought for events that we view without the aid of a camera.

Many of my own sightings recently are from my backyard deck where I often go for a smoke (imagine that).

I have had so many observations that I only record the ones that are more impressive to my own consciousness.

I keep a diary of dreams and UFO sightings and this one is one that I hesitated to post but after thinking about it I thought it might encourage others to share similar unexplained observances of unexplained phenomena they have seen.

This one that I saw was different in that it left me with the impression that it was intentionally meant for me to see. As was mentioned by @zhenqing and @Wandering Star :

Hmm. Interesting. I wonder if it's really that simple. After all, there are UFO-nuts out there who believe only in friendly aliens, and it's probable that some of them experienced close encounters and/or were taken, but because they only want to see "love and peace" they wouldn't know that they've met STS oriented beings, wouldn't they? They would probably feel ecstatic when faced with a Grey, Reptilian or an Insectoid.
On the other hand, there are people who fear the unknown, so even if by some chance they saw/met the good guys, they would probably run away screaming ;-)

But then again, I may be wrong. Also, it's been a while since I've read the Ra material, the Wave, High Strangeness and other related works, that deal with the subjects of UFO. My knowledge is rusty and needs refreshing.

In general, the Cs have described the UFOs to be of STS origin but as we move closer to 4D I sometimes wonder if some sightings may include STO craft as well. I had not thought about the RA material until @Wandering Star posted the following:

With the above quotes in mind, I have to say this observation left me with an impression more on the positive side. It could be a kind of "bleedthrough" I suppose. Even if I had a camera it was too fast to take a picture.

Here is a post to my spreadsheet diary:

06/11/20​
About 12:47 AM sitting on the deck (where else) I saw something different. It was a flash of white light like a round star (too big to be a star) that traveled from right to left horizontally by blinking on and off rapidly almost like a meteor to the left towards the neighbor’s house.

Then after that a second similar one except at first I thought it was a lightning bug because it seemed so close but lightning bugs don’t repeat their blinks moving horizontally rapidly just like the first light.

About 1:27 AM another trip to the deck for a smoke I see the same type white light but starting low on the right then next blink higher going left and a third blink further left. It is an overcast sky (you cannot even see the moon or stars at all). Most unusual I think.

Strange night. About 2:01 AM similar to the first I saw the same white light but it moved to the right in a more curving ark to the right direction blinking at 4 different intervals very rapidly.​

The cloud cover on this night made the blinking appear to be much closer than usual. There were no stars or moon visible. It was faster than most planes would move and disappeared at the end of the movement to the left or right of my view. The second observation had some slight up and down movement as it moved to the left which kind of added to the effect of not being a star or natural cause. It is the first time I have seen what appeared to possibly be one object blinking on and off creating the sense of a flight path.

Two days ago, around 21:30h, Ive seen what at first thought seemed to be a satellite (because it was moving rather fast) but was bright as a star and very high in the sky. And then it did a 90degree turn and abruptly vanished ... Not the first time Ive seen a UFO but it was never this high.

I have had numerous "sightings" in my stay here. And I think this thread is the best place to network my latest one.

Since many "sightings" do not have photographs or videos to illustrate them. We can only give our personal accounts as food for thought for events that we view without the aid of a camera.

Many of my own sightings recently are from my backyard deck where I often go for a smoke (imagine that).

I have had so many observations that I only record the ones that are more impressive to my own consciousness.

I keep a diary of dreams and UFO sightings and this one is one that I hesitated to post but after thinking about it I thought it might encourage others to share similar unexplained observances of unexplained phenomena they have seen.

This one that I saw was different in that it left me with the impression that it was intentionally meant for me to see. As was mentioned by @zhenqing and @Wandering Star :

In general, the Cs have described the UFOs to be of STS origin but as we move closer to 4D I sometimes wonder if some sightings may include STO craft as well. I had not thought about the RA material until @Wandering Star posted the following:

With the above quotes in mind, I have to say this observation left me with an impression more on the positive side. It could be a kind of "bleedthrough" I suppose. Even if I had a camera it was too fast to take a picture.

Here is a post to my spreadsheet diary:

The cloud cover on this night made the blinking appear to be much closer than usual. There were no stars or moon visible. It was faster than most planes would move and disappeared at the end of the movement to the left or right of my view. The second observation had some slight up and down movement as it moved to the left which kind of added to the effect of not being a star or natural cause. It is the first time I have seen what appeared to possibly be one object blinking on and off creating the sense of a flight path.
There are people of STO character and although this is an STS environment, surely there are quite a few doing various jobs.

Surely they keep scrupulously respecting the "neighbor", free will, but my experience has taught me that he does not want to see, he will not see. It does not matter that Occam's razor leaves little doubt, always, always, always will be a satellite or similar for them.

About 5 or 6 years ago, in my family's town, on a perfect moonless star night, we had a real "dance" of dozens of stars. One of them came to pass just over 100 meters above us. A ball of light in a stable trajectory, at low speed and in absolute silence.

It does not matter that they had never seen something like this, and that although they looked at the sky every time on other days, they only saw the normal starry sky.

His reasoning: "It is that around the planet there are thousands and thousands of satellites. It's just that."

So...:hug:

Two days ago, around 21:30h, Ive seen what at first thought seemed to be a satellite (because it was moving rather fast) but was bright as a star and very high in the sky. And then it did a 90degree turn and abruptly vanished ... Not the first time Ive seen a UFO but it was never this high.
I have to return to this thread because yesterday, few minutes after 22:00h, I saw two "UFOs" in almost the same spot as in my previous experience I posted. I went out for a smoke, which I dont do that often, and started looking at the stars to my above left (towards south-west). And when I looked above me to the right (almost a 90degree angle above me but to the north-east) I saw one moving object like last time. Immediately I spoted the second one which was moving in the same direction (towards west). Then that second one circled around the first one with speeding up and overtaking it. Then there was a very slight "glimmer" and they vanished. They seemed to be at a high altitude, looking almost like stars. I continued watching the sky and after a minute or two directly above me I saw another moving object but this one looked more like a satellite. It seemed much lower in its altitude. I watched it untill I couldnt see it any more and it was moving in a straight line towards north. Its weird when stuff like this is beginning to feel like completely normal...

Back
Top Bottom