George Floyd's Death, Protests and Riots across the US

The problem with Trump is that while he was the necessary scalpel four years ago to do the dirty work of extirpating the globalist infection from America's body and expose the phoniness and corruption of political and corporation elites, now that the course has been set he's no longer needed at the helm.

America has done its soul-searching and has come to the realization that it has to cherish and use its own values to rebuild from within, the inequality cries may actually reverberate with elites, and America will have to lead by own example if it wants to stay relevant in the next decades, rather than by projecting military power and dominance in the world. It could be too early to see this now, but things will settle down in the next months and years. I have a feeling that recent events were pointers, and staged for a purpose.

Trump came at his earnest as a true believer in America's greatness and patriot. But then he couldn't rise to the occasion, and everybody's tired of his childish tantrums. Moreover, his perceived greed for power and acting during the BLM riots and WH protests makes him now susceptible of even selling America to China just to stay in power four more years. Granted he wasn't spared of constant attacks and humiliation during his presidency. The irony is that he will be replaced by the semi-senile Biden, one of the phoniest and corrupt politicians. But that doesn't matter, because everybody has gotten the memo now and the needed awakening: when the bogeyman's gone, politicians of both aisles will have no one else to point fingers at, they will look out the window and will think they have to come up with something real and work together for a cause. Corporations will have a hard time dealing with China due to increased costs and market squeeze, and will have to come to about-face about their limitation and take a stand, BLM will exhaust their arguments and deflate, and for the working class Joe it's going to be just a brand new day. It's the dawn of a new bipolar era, which could work just fine for many years to come, or lead to WW3 with China, so we'll need real focus. Trump is useless now.

Tim Pool lays out the plight of the police who are resigning in droves. Not a good time to be a police officer.
As long as policemen do not take care of their own corruption and bad temperedness, i have a hard time feeling for them. The use of police to steal from people through harsh fines, civil forfeiture, their disrespect for the rules and safety in traffic, their enforcing of the war on drugs will first have to stop before i can respect them. Clean up your own room first!

The problem with Trump is that while he was the necessary scalpel four years ago to do the dirty work of extirpating the globalist infection from America's body and expose the phoniness and corruption of political and corporation elites, now that the course has been set he's no longer needed at the helm.

America has done its soul-searching and has come to the realization that it has to cherish and use its own values to rebuild from within, the inequality cries may actually reverberate with elites, and America will have to lead by own example if it wants to stay relevant in the next decades, rather than by projecting military power and dominance in the world. It could be too early to see this now, but things will settle down in the next months and years. I have a feeling that recent events were pointers, and staged for a purpose.

Trump came at his earnest as a true believer in America's greatness and patriot. But then he couldn't rise to the occasion, and everybody's tired of his childish tantrums. Moreover, his perceived greed for power and acting during the BLM riots and WH protests makes him now susceptible of even selling America to China just to stay in power four more years. Granted he wasn't spared of constant attacks and humiliation during his presidency. The irony is that he will be replaced by the semi-senile Biden, one of the phoniest and corrupt politicians. But that doesn't matter, because everybody has gotten the memo now and the needed awakening: when the bogeyman's gone, politicians of both aisles will have no one else to point fingers at, they will look out the window and will think they have to come up with something real and work together for a cause. Corporations will have a hard time dealing with China due to increased costs and market squeeze, and will have to come to about-face about their limitation and take a stand, BLM will exhaust their arguments and deflate, and for the working class Joe it's going to be just a brand new day. It's the dawn of a new bipolar era, which could work just fine for many years to come, or lead to WW3 with China, so we'll need real focus. Trump is useless now.

Well, I guess we'll see. I don't agree with much of what you have written above. I doubt that Biden is electable and it seems to me that it is transparent to the American people what the Left/Dems are doing and that will cause them to lose many elections.

[

This take is plain wrong.I mean,the idea that psychopaths would ''look out the window and come up with something real and work together for a cause'',come on now.They're already working toward something and it's the very events we see unfolding.
Are you trolling?If so then you got me.

I wonder how often the police in the US come into contact with 'innocent' people and the situation escalates to violence and / or deadly force. I wonder if this is taken account the stats.

I've been watching a decent amount of videos of police coming into contact with black people who later turned out to be innocent, or were complying but the situation escalated. On the flip side, I've seen videos of them coming into contact with people who were innocent, failed to comply and the situation escalated to violence - usually instigated by the policeman trying to make an arrest.

I think situations like these require police to be well trained and not necessarily let their egos take control.

Also, I think there should be laws against civilians in the US who call the cops on people who are innocent - as depending on the call, the person can get killed!

Here's an example where the situation ended well. The man was innocent, however, someone called the cops on him saying he had a gun! The man complied as the cops approached him in a manner to indicate if he made any sudden or unexpected moves, he was dead.

This black father came into contact with the police, but it wasn't because he was a criminal.

In the next video, a black man is complying with the instructions given by the police, but the police tases him regardless.

In this video, the cop encounters a black man who he accuses of peeing illegally and parking his car illegally. The man says he wasn't peeing... The cop tells him to touch the liquid on the ground with his fingers and lick it to prove he wasn't peeing. The man refuses and asks the cop to bring down his chief. The situation escalates.

In this video, a black man is baby sitting 2 white kids - kids of his friends. A white woman see's him driving and starts following them and calls the police. The situation doesn't escalate but just another example where a black man came into contact with the police but had done no crime.

Watching these videos makes me wonder

• How many minorities come into contact with police when they didn't commit a crime.
  • In the US, is complying with the police enough? In a few situations you see people comply but still get hurt regardless.
  • Citizens exercising their rights by non-complying looks to cause more problems than it solves. Is it right when someone is injured or killed by the police because they didn't comply even after it turns out they were innocent? (There only crime being non-compliance)

On this one, a black man working for a republican senator has the police called on them for looking 'suspicious'

On this one, a black woman gets the rough treatment for allegedly cycling in the wrong lane..

And so on...

It's an interesting one as it's situations where innocent people get in really nasty situations that stick in the psyche of people compared to the other way round.

As they say, it's innocent until proven guilty.

So I don't know...

Apparently black kids in America now getting trained like this by their parents to minimise their chances of ending up on the wrong side of an encounter with a cop (and who'd blame this boy's parents for telling him this! For sure they are being responsible parents!)

Or now you have black kids coming up with this sort of games

Innocent black peeps must be terrified when a US cop pulls up on them! No wonder BLM and democrats can take advantage of them to help push an agenda.

Eye-witness report from a National Guardsman who spent two weeks on the front lines in Seattle. Worth reading to get a sense of just what kind of scum are being used to push this color revolution forward, just how biased the lying media are in their constant efforts to portray these scum in a heroic light, and the degree of anger and demoralization that is stewing in the military and police over the political leadership's cynical alliance with Antifa.

This is creating an extremely unstable situation. On the one hand, the kakistocracy is undermining the security services upon whose support their control ultimately rests, while seeking to turn Antifa into de facto enforcers. On the other hand, this behavior is stripping them of any legitimacy they might have enjoyed in the eyes of a substantial portion of the population - most especially those aforementioned security services. It is not at all implausible that elements within the security services may conclude that the civilian leadership are part of the problem, and start taking matters into their own hands.
A Shocking Eye-Witness Account Of What's Really Happening During The Seattle Riots

I've been wondering how come the vast (I'd hazard the guess of 90%+) black Americans think there's a problem. It's because they think there's a problem that a movement like BLM or lefty ideology has fuel.

I think it's situations like this -

Black man relaxing by his own pool in his apartment complex gets confronted by a white woman and told to leave.

For sure, the incident involves only the one man but for this man, his outlook on racism is forever changed. If he has a wife or kids, there's will be changed as well. You can bet any person of colour he knows will hear about this and you know what that'll do to their psychological view.

Or this video, old white man confronts young black kids at the gym, asking them to leave.

Again, the psychological consequences and how far that'll spread doesn't need to be expounded on.

Or this, black Yale student gets cops called on her for essentially not looking like she belonged in that environment.

Her mindset on race will be set from hence forth. She may have only heard rumors and whispers about this systemic racism and was on the fence about it, but now, you can bet what such a thing will do. What about her parents, her siblings or her kids when she gets to have some. The racism virus will spread to all of them!

And so forth....

This I believe is how the idea of systemic racism spreads and persists. The impact of encounters like these re-enforce what people of colour thought to be true.

Or this,

A whole family having to deal with such a crazy person... This family now for sure will be like all they hear and see on TV about systemic racism is true. And why wouldn't they think that!

I don't know how the lefty ideology will cease to be as minorities will not stop thinking there's an issue due to stuff like the above.

The elites know that all they have to do is push those buttons...

Saturday's protest in London, UK.
BLM / Antifa and the opposition of hundreds of patriots were kept separated from each other by the police.
However at the end of the day when the crowds started to disperse, there were BLM / Antifa elements looking for violence.

This is when a black youth stabs an elderly white man in the throat.
It was never reported in the main stream news.

Video

Offically the police are not saying anything about the stabbings.
But the policeman in this video admits to people being stabbed that day in London.

First time I see that Antifa is not beating up one peron with a whole group. In a fair fight, Antifa are a bunch of teletubbies

That's from about a year ago. The big dude who laid out the Antifa guy with a particularly impressive haymaker is a Proud Boy.

In basically every confrontation between nationalists/rightists and the soy division, not surprisingly, the right-wingers win. They tend to be higher T, in much better physical condition, and are generally more disciplined. Back in 2017, when these things were first kicking off following Trump's election, there were several street battles between right and left; the right won all of them, even when outnumbered.

You won't see that happening now. As part of a deliberate policy of anarchotyranny, the state started going after the right, while giving the left a free hand. In practice this meant that a right-winger would be prosecuted for defending himself, while a left-winger would be pardoned even when caught on video aggressively assaulting someone. Prominent examples include the treatment of California's Rise Above Movement (railroaded by the FBI in partnership with Antifa), and two Proud Boys in NYC who were jailed for defending themselves against an unprovoked attack from Antifa. In the latter case, the judge specifically stated that he was being particularly harsh in sentencing them because he didn't like their politics.

So, right-wingers have gotten the message, and are sitting this out because they know quite well at this point that they will be treated as criminals for merely defending themselves. Of course, if the cops get defunded or just start quitting, all bets are off.

I've been wondering how come the vast (I'd hazard the guess of 90%+) black Americans think there's a problem. It's because they think there's a problem that a movement like BLM or lefty ideology has fuel.

There's some truth to this, but devoid of context it presents a very one-sided and therefore distorted view.

The fact is, blacks really are more likely to engage in criminal behavior than whites. So it's natural for whites to be suspicious and fearful of blacks.

It's also worth noting that threat blacks pose to whites is not symmetrical to the reverse. The most an innocent black person typically has to deal with is an inconvenient interaction with police; so long as they remain peaceful, these interactions will typically be resolved peacefully. Is this just? No, of course not.

On the other hand, whites need to worry about being robbed, burgled, assaulted (look up the 'kockout game'), raped, tortured, and murdered. Often without any provocation whatsoever. Adding to the anxiety is that, should a white person contact the police, if they made the wrong call and it was a false alarm, there is a very real chance that the media will get involved and destroy their lives for being racist. It's a Hobson's Choice: do nothing to protect yourself, and face the possibility of horrific consequences; do something to protect yourself, and face the possibility of horrific consequences.

I cannot imagine a situation better designed for fostering racial discord, cognitive dissonance, and severe anxiety and hysteria, amongst both whites and blacks.

Back
Top Bottom