Supposed UFO crash in Magé, Brazil - people see lights in the sky, helicopters and hear gunshots

My thoughts concerning this supposed UFO incident kinda have me questioning why Defcon military elite went underground to escape covid-1984. I never bought that narrative. The anomalous things happening above our heads and the feed cuts by NASA always, the censorship everywhere and growing, we know something's up. The anomalous activity seems to be steadily building in South America. "Twist and turns", could translate into those in positions of power having the rug pulled from beneath them if a life form crashed and a decent video does emerge that's telling.View attachment 36475
RQJ-iAfwE1SeIcWu.jpeg.jpg
Remember this video from Aleppo, middle eastern portal, worm hole or Einstein - Rosen Bridge type thingy. Well l heard today that the South Atlantic anomaly (earth's thinnest magnetic shield area) has split in two and part of it has moved over South America and that's the reason for much of the crazy phenomena occurring there lately. All countries adjunct to Brazil are experiencing strange phenomena including UFO sightings.

View attachment 36714
Remember this video from Aleppo, middle eastern portal, worm hole or Einstein - Rosen Bridge type thingy. Well l heard today that the South Atlantic anomaly (earth's thinnest magnetic shield area) has split in two and part of it has moved over South America and that's the reason for much of the crazy phenomena occurring there lately. All countries adjunct to Brazil are experiencing strange phenomena including UFO sightings.

gifiles.jpg

From Wikileaks 2012:

Six weeks after the strange happenings at Magé (Brazil) we should take a look at some information that researcher Linda Moulton Howe has gathered on her Earthfiles page. 🇧🇷

On April 20, 2020, military satellites in the United States detected a strong presence of unexplained aerial phenomena (UFO) activities in some states of Brazil, such as: Paraná, São Paulo, Minas Gerais, Amapá and Rio de Janeiro, LMH reports.

Magé, Brazil, is a town of 244,000 northeast of the large city of Rio de Janeiro. Rio’s 6.32 million people are separated from Magé by about 20 miles of Guanabara Bay water.

Return to Part 1.

June 7, 2020 Magé, Brazil – On May 20, 2020, I received the following as an alleged Brazilian Army military whistleblower letter that first emerged in Brazilian social media on May 18, 2020. I have placed below the whole letter as it came to me in an email attachment. Then I follow with research I have been doing on the names and acronyms in the letter, including the alleged involvement of the U. S. Director of the Space Command forces.

May 20, 2020: Letter from Alleged Brazilian Military Whistleblower

Page 1, Alleged Brazilian Military Whistleblower about downed UFO with 3 tall entities in Magé, Brazil, in early morning hours of May 12, 2020. Click to enlarge.

Page 2, alleged Brazilian Army military whistleblower letter of May 18, 2020. Click to enlarge.

Six weeks after the strange happenings at Magé (Brazil) we should take a look at some information that researcher Linda Moulton Howe has gathered on her Earthfiles page. 🇧🇷

On April 20, 2020, military satellites in the United States detected a strong presence of unexplained aerial phenomena (UFO) activities in some states of Brazil, such as: Paraná, São Paulo, Minas Gerais, Amapá and Rio de Janeiro, LMH reports.

Magé, Brazil, is a town of 244,000 northeast of the large city of Rio de Janeiro. Rio’s 6.32 million people are separated from Magé by about 20 miles of Guanabara Bay water.

Return to Part 1.

June 7, 2020 Magé, Brazil – On May 20, 2020, I received the following as an alleged Brazilian Army military whistleblower letter that first emerged in Brazilian social media on May 18, 2020. I have placed below the whole letter as it came to me in an email attachment. Then I follow with research I have been doing on the names and acronyms in the letter, including the alleged involvement of the U. S. Director of the Space Command forces.

May 20, 2020: Letter from Alleged Brazilian Military Whistleblower

Page 1, Alleged Brazilian Military Whistleblower about downed UFO with 3 tall entities in Magé, Brazil, in early morning hours of May 12, 2020. Click to enlarge.

Page 2, alleged Brazilian Army military whistleblower letter of May 18, 2020. Click to enlarge.
I normally do not give much credence to such reports however this is interesting- given the Cs have said such occurrences would be on the rise.
What bothers me is the fact if indeed real the US forces were only ones to engage the “intruders” and immediately shot and killed one- of course we do not have all the information- but why the use of deadly force right out of the gate? No attempt at communicating with the alleged being?
What did they already know about them they were perceived as a threat-and the bit about “displacement devices” caught my eye- do they possess some kind of “jump” devices where they can trans locate?

I normally do not give much credence to such reports however this is interesting- given the Cs have said such occurrences would be on the rise.
What bothers me is the fact if indeed real the US forces were only ones to engage the “intruders” and immediately shot and killed one- of course we do not have all the information- but why the use of deadly force right out of the gate? No attempt at communicating with the alleged being?
What did they already know about them they were perceived as a threat-and the bit about “displacement devices” caught my eye- do they possess some kind of “jump” devices where they can trans locate?

I think it's a standing policy that anywhere in the world (leaving out Russia, China and North Korea) US special forces are being called to handle incidents like these. They have about 70 years of experience with crash (and alien) retrievals and probably know their "clients". These "Space Aggressor Squadron" types were using advanced weaponry the Brazilians don't seem to have in stock.

There are many things we would like to know. Were the aliens wounded in the crash or in the altercation with the special ops crowd? Do the latter have a shoot-first policy? How do you communicate with an alien anyway?
Is there an intergalactic sign language?

Do these special forces have gadgets that can perform rudimentary communications with some galactic races?

I think it's a standing policy that anywhere in the world (leaving out Russia, China and North Korea) US special forces are being called to handle incidents like these. They have about 70 years of experience with crash (and alien) retrievals and probably know their "clients". These "Space Aggressor Squadron" types were using advanced weaponry the Brazilians don't seem to have in stock.

There are many things we would like to know. Were the aliens wounded in the crash or in the altercation with the special ops crowd? Do the latter have a shoot-first policy? How do you communicate with an alien anyway?
Is there an intergalactic sign language?

Do these special forces have gadgets that can perform rudimentary communications with some galactic races?
Going back to the first part of your reply and tying in to the latter part- yes with their experience they probably do have some way of communication with “them” possibly given to US by another faction ditto the advanced tech referenced. Quite handy if you want someone to do your dirty work and eliminate the competition without putting your own people in harms way.
Another thing that stood out was reference to the newly minted Space Force- could this be the beginning of the “ fake” Alien invasion- placed into the fringes for the conspiracy theory guys to pick up and slowly leak into the MSM arena and ultimately used to justify the existence of said Space Force?
Also the description of the beings as having humanoid features- easy to have some actors made up or even CGI- they could say look we have captured an advanced scouting party, and we have learned invasion is imminent or something like that.
I know I am reaching here...could be a question for the Cs but I don’t know-let’s see if anything else happens.

Back
Top Bottom