Session 4 July 2020

Well, I find that interesting. I've felt like you're always among the first to be 'above' the whole thing, whatever it is, and you don't get more emotionally involved than you absolutely have to. Like you're well aware of the limits of the impact you can have, after years of experience. I guess I haven't really seen that 'temperament' you speak of. You seem pretty good at being calm and detached to me.

Yeah, well, it's not really the case. I could not have been so invested all these years without the idea, in the back of my mind, that efforts towards exposing corruption and lies would have some effect and, in that way, eventually stop them. If I believed doing so would never have that effect, then I doubt I would have been so motivated.

I try to remind myself of the maxim that the evil in this world is not for anyone to change, because it serves a specific purpose. Anyone who tries to change it because they believe that 'evil should not exist' is missing a big part of the picture, and falling into the same excursionist, self-focused thinking as the evil-doers themselves.

I dont know how familiar you are with joe rogans podcast, but he hosted a debate with graham hancock, randal carson and shermer where hancock took shermer to task over the slanderous things he said about him over the years. It was a joy to watch!

Yeah, watched that one, pretty good. To his credit, Shermer has since told Hancock that after new data was released, he accepts the *possibility* that the Younger-Dryas was caused by cometary bombardment.

Thank you Laura and crew for this new session! It definitely calms my nerves.

I've spent a lot of time landscaping the front yard and tending our vegetable garden. Also have hummingbirds this year, so got a feeder and enjoy watching them in the evening! Happy to hear the C's recommend these type of activities.

I was off work for one month because of covid (which was a much needed paid vacation!!) Luckily, my employer sees thru the BS so no added stress now that our office re-opened.

Thanks again for the session and for keeping the lighthouse burning all these years!!! ❤️

First I would like to congratulate you Laura for achieving your destiny and task. When you think of all the difficulties that you add to overcome, the battles that you fought again the unseen and it minions all knowingly or not trying to divert you from your mission, I can only bow low. You have brought back the light into a world, a planet, our mother, whose destiny seemed doomed to become a dark star. Again all odds, one in infinity of realities, your perseverance in piercing the veil have helped many to get free of the illusion and helped you in turn to open a door to a new reality. So I will like to thank you for the light you brought into this reality, I would like to thank all at the chateau crew for all those years of support to Laura and thank to the fellowship and forum member for your contribution and support of this amazing work.

As for this last session, as I suspected for some time, the dark force couldn’t accept defeat, couldn’t imagine giving up and accepting that there are force beyond their power. Like a cognitive dissonance when face with the truth from which they preferred to walk away and choose to lived in an illusion created by their own mind. They wouldn’t hear the warning or accept the judgment but push forward never accepting or imagining that they could fail. All are lessons isn’t.

I’m glad to learn that Trump and Putin are opposing the NWO together. I suspect that the fourth density sts have their arm full whit the sto and don’t have much support to give there proxy in third density. Possibly why the consortium is practicing with those new weapon. Well, the ball is in Putin and Trump hand, let pray for their success and hope that they realise that the covid 1984 was and still is for the NWO is main weapon to achieve total control.

Stay safe everyone, love you all.

Thanks again for this 4th of July session.I have been thinking what the US will be like on the next 4th of July.

On the question regarding Putin, i love what Putin been doing guiding Russia through this C19 mess.I got a dream last night that he does not mico-manage as he does't trust anyone close to him.

I was wondering whether there might be a chance that some of you could make a recording of ‘In the Garden’ together? That I (and others) could play to our crystals whilst learning how to sing it? I imagine it would also be quite powerful.
Laura did make a recording of her singing In the Garden. Go to this post of Joe's and scroll down to the bottom of the post. There is an attachment that will allow you to download the vocal of her singing it a ccapella.

A: Hello good people. Much turmoil ahead yet. Dark forces do not give up so easily.

People usually look towards the USA, and I am in the Balkans and elections are currently being held here and the same ruling parties are becoming even stronger and there is no reason for optimism. It is also worrying the cleaning of internet of prominent people who are critical against the system. Especially when pro-Trump commentators disappear and Trump can do nothing.

(Joe) And what about Elvis? [Elvis the dog also passed away last month]
A: Elvis will soon return as he feels it is his job to guard his flock.
That's my real name. But more interesting to me is that the spirit of a dog can behave like the spirit of a man. I never had that idea. It is interesting to examine.

(L) Yeah, I was telling Andromeda the other day... Ya know, the Cs once said that the effects of the Wave would be felt as "hyperkinetic sensate". That means whatever you focus on, whatever emotions get elicited from you or arise within you, can be highly intensified in these times.
(Andromeda) Exactly! It's focusing a little bit on the BEAUTY of something instead of just all of the darker stuff.
Intuition gave me one idea, one kind of mental hygiene, if you already have to think of something negative, at the end of that mental process fix it and set up protection. Eg. if you think of a car accident, in the end imagine the whole car and press in an energy-protection-ball.

(L) Gardening is a very cleansing activity. Bringing order and beauty to the Earth is really just... it's extremely satisfying.
Yes. I remember you saying once that you don’t like painting, but painting is a similar activity in that sense.
I do gardening and even that is corrupt because for the last 20-30 years we have had an invasion of naked slugs and now I have to go out in the evening to collect them and eliminate them. I try not to be electrified negatively, by focusing on helping plants instead of wishing evil to the snails.
Cleaning the house and yard also gives reflection in the inside.
While we are in physical bodies, physical activities have a profound effect on us.

(Pierre) In the way those Lefties materialize or amplify their anger or whatever negative emotions, in the same way you can amplify the positive emotions as well. It can lead to more than just emotions.
I have noticed in myself recently that I am too negative. At first I was looking for excuses why it has to be that way, but I quickly remembered one simple technique: pretend to be cheerful and positive and you will automatically become one. It’s hard to believe how quickly this changes energy. In three days you are a pretty different person.

Pierre) Lately, when I've been reading the news, I feel more distant... not dissociation, but...
(L) I feel more distant from it too.
(Andromeda) Yeah.
(Pierre) More accuracy, but more distance. It's almost paradoxical, but...
I happily welcome this attitude. At one stage, the bias of this group in general towards Russia, China, the right-wing movement prevailed and objectivity weakened. To the extent that SOTT supported and defended crimes, psychopaths and war criminals, if they seemed to be on the “right side”. I don’t know if anyone thought of the possibility that a war victim might think he had found an objective and truthful medium and then read an article trying to whitewash a convicted war criminal. Why would SOTT need that? Just because RT published that article? It is the policy of all countries to lie and distort the truth in the interest of their policy.
If you want examples, photojournalist Ron Haviv photographed the beginning of ethnic cleansing in Bosnia (city: Bijeljina) - a Serbian paramilitary (Tigers, Arkan unit linked to the Serbian secret service) kicks a dead woman. This photo appears at an exhibition in Moscow as part of propaganda against Ukraine, but now the photo shows a "Ukrainian soldier" hitting a "Russian woman". Although the photographer had previously warned the propagandist of the “mistake”.
Putin caused a wave of discontent and disbelief in Serbia when he justified his support for the rebels in Ukraine by saying that he did not want a new Srebrenica, because by doing so he does not helped the propagandists in Serbia (and in Russia) who want to push the event under the carpet.
It is not that Putin does not know the truth, but he will not mention it so often because it is not in Russia's interest to provoke Serbia's dissatisfaction. Of course, here he did it to put pressure on the West by a strong example.

(Pierre) If negative emotions are about to be amplified, knowing how much anger there is right now on the planet, I'm wondering what it will lead to?
There have been a number of natural disasters in China recently and this may be an indicator of the direction of movement. One cause of negative energy in China is the imprisonment of first minorities and then all people because of the virus, and there is also the anger of the whole world towards China. And of course, the U.S. has long been an object of world hatred because of its foreign policy and is in a critical phase.
Thus, there are two types of negative energy: internal and external. If someone is angry and hates, it is internal energy, if someone hates him, it is external energy. Every negative energy has a destructive nature. So, if person A hates person B, person A is affected by internal negative energy, and person B is affected by external negative energy. But person B can protect himself with mental hygiene and spiritual protection, and person A can be somewhat protected if his anger is just, that is, injustice has been done to him, but it is safer that he has no negative energy. In curses, the internal energy goes external and acts. (Conversely, it is very good to share blessings.)
A person can be protected from external negative energy if he creates a sphere of positive energy around himself. So do not retaliate negatively to insult etc. Negative energy tries to enter the sphere and change it into negative, but if it fails, it bounces back. But it is very difficult to stay balanced and tolerant. Still, it's worth a try.
"Beware of the prayer (curse) of one who has been wronged, for indeed there is no veil between his prayer and God." (Buhari)

I was thinking the other day about such people and the term 'conspiracy theorist', in particular 'CRAZY conspiracy theorist'. For many years, much of the information we've been presenting to people has been labeled 'crazy'. It struck me that the reason it is seen that way is that, for those people, it IS crazy. Whether or not it is true is besides the point.

Such people are like children (albeit some with prodigious intellects), and they quickly intuit what the implications for them of what we are saying. The implications of any 'crazy conspiracy theory' for such people are, essentially, that we live in a world where the authorities are corrupt and not only do not care about their wards (the people) but are actively attempting to harm them in one way or another.

The rational response to this (if it were assumed to be true) is for the people to ditch their reliance on authorities and assume responsibility for their own lives, the lives of others and the world around them, to take responsibility for the 'big stuff' that the authorities are supposedly responsible for.

The problem is that many people are fundamentally UNABLE to do this, and to ask them to do so (in the form of asking them to accept, or at least consider, an alternative view of the nature and intentions of the authorities of this world) is the same as asking a 5 year old child to ditch its abusive parents and go out in the world on its own, get a car, a job and start paying the bills. To the child, that suggestion is literally crazy because the child IS literally unable to do it.

This helps me to understand why so many people react with such derision and anger to 'conspiracy theories'. They know the implications of the theory for them, but that awareness is mostly unconscious, and they are therefore unable to be honest with themselves about it. This is the reason, IMO, that many people attack such theories in a dismissive way, not really knowing why they are doing so, although those with more developed intellects will make extra effort to marshal an apparently convincing rebuttal to the theory. This also suggests that those that go after conspiracy theories in a particularly energetic way are likely to be those MOST unable to live without a temporal authority in their lives.

Ultimately, the motivation of all such people is self-preservation, and has nothing to do with an open and objective assessment of the facts and where they lead. So there's little wonder that the debate on issues like these is usually so fractious and divided between 'us and them'. For both sides, it's personal. For one side, its about NEEDING to refuse or refute certain uncomfortable facts in order to maintain their childish world view. For the other side, its about NEEDING to know the Truth because the Truth is perceived as being essential to maintain order in their personal lives and the wider world.
Really good points! I think it's also fair to say that those are not mutually exclusive things. Those who seek the truth above all else often have to fight against their desire to be comfortable and believe things that make them comfortable. In fact I think it's always the case - we all start out a delusional mess and somehow claw our way out of it with a lot of bumps on the road along the way. But why do some do this and others do not? I think a good analogy is courage - where some will jump into a fire to try to rescue someone else (or even run through fire to save themselves), and others won't. What makes one person brave? We all feel fear. Some are able to act despite fear, and others succumb to it. What's the difference between them?

I think it comes down to what the C's have said before - different points on the learning cycle. This also is probably why it is often so futile to try to "wake people up", even after spending years ringing the alarm bells. I think the biggest outcome is that those who are already predisposed to truth are able to find each other and be part of this community. All the knowledge collected and shared by the network here of course teaches people a lot, but it's knowledge they were already seeking to begin with. This is the group of those who are already courageous and value truth despite adversity and pain. They know in the end, Truth IS the ultimate end to suffering, but it takes suffering to get there. Just like walking through a fire and out of the burning building is how you will ultimately survive.

I don't know if I have EVER changed a single person's mind on FB who wasn't either on the same page already (and so no mind changing was needed), or was on the same path and simply didn't have certain information - which is usually pretty obvious in their predisposition/reaction to things. Truth seekers seem to only have any kind of benefit to other truth seekers.

I think STS vs STO tendencies certainly factor into it as well, but even on a pure STS level where you seek the truth because YOU just want to know how things really are, there is a difference between people. Sure STO tendencies are potentially highly motivating - to help others, to relieve their suffering as well as your own, etc. But in many cases those who are most delusional also feel like they're the most "helpful" to others as well, so clearly wanting to help others isn't enough to seek truth, although it may become that in the future when you realize that you can't help others OR yourself without truth anyway. But regardless of motivation and how much STS/STO is involved, and how that motivation evolves over time, you still gotta choose to walk through fire to get to the truth, bottom line.

So I think the learning cycle thing really does explain it. Some people simply recognize the value of truth, and it is more powerful than the perceived value of comfortable illusions. This recognition of value of truth seems to be a result of a certain kind of understanding, which comes from certain experiences and reflection on those experiences over time.

It's like a child who has an overwhelming urge to touch everything and is careless and gets hurt a lot eventually learns the value of being cautious and investigating a surface before touching it, in case it's hot. Initially, the desire to "touch without looking" may be overwhelming, and no value is placed on "being careful" nor any understanding of the true benefit of it vs succumbing to your urge. But with enough reference experiences, you eventually learn otherwise. Hey, if I'm cautious, and resist my urges, I stop getting hurt/burned, I'm able to.. I dunno, use my non-burned fingers to play with my toys later without pain, etc. I don't have to go to the doctor all the time!

I think it would be really hard to explain to a child the value of caution who isn't even close to understanding it - sometimes you just have to let a bunch of suffering/mistakes and reflection create the needed neural patterns to be able to truly grasp a thing. Perhaps the truth works the same way. People who don't walk through fire out of a burning building will often justify themselves that this is the right thing, or even pretend there is no fire, so they don't have to face the potential embarrassing realization that they're simply cowards or unreasonable, etc. But ultimately they will just keep burning to death over and over in different lives before they value courage, ability to "act despite discomfort and adversity" because they recognize a much more profound benefit if they do. And over time, the suffering associated with seeking truth becomes more palatable than the suffering associated with ignorance.

It's probably closely related to a lot of things like healthy diet and exercise. It might not be as pleasant in the short term, but there are long term benefits. Some people value that and put themselves through some discomfort to get there. Others just aren't there yet, and in that case it's "you can lead a horse to water..." situation. Horse gotta be thirsty for truth!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom