Is the Pinal gland, Chakras and Kundalini Serpents attached antenas in humans as tracing signals?

heartmosiya

Padawan Learner
Can i have different views on people who knows this subjects better? Either Spiritually, Scientifically or Biologically explanation will help.Because i am looking forward so that i can not be left behind hance i have a different understanding based on my thread above. S.O.S

#From the man himself

Kundalini/awakening is just the process when you start unblocking the distortion of energy so you gain energy link to heaven (until you finally can unblock your crown cakra). I'm not sure with what you meant by tracing signals? Cakra is just portal of energy (you can call it antennas if you like). It work like this impure spirit have 4 element, mind, emotion, spiritual energy and physical body. In 2nd density you gain mastery of body, 3d mind to understand cause and effect, 4d emotional mastery to remove impurity. As your mind and emotion gain unity you raise your vibration allowing your spirit to gain more energy. The universe is made of ether energy disperse finely and your emotion/astral body will emanate attracting signal to the ether shaping an event/matrix of lesson (law of attraction positive or negative depending on your devotion). As the planet is compose of spirit with similar vibration it will summon event depending on the pool of accumulative energy. Example war would not occur if the total accumulation of spiritual energy is peaceful (if 10% more spirit are non violent we will probably eliminate war on this planet). Eventually spirit will unite as one pure consciousness with energy body (you shed your astral body when you resolved all emotional issue in 4d). You need critical mass to gain entrance to heaven thus higher level pure spirit help lower level spirit because they slow the progress of evolution.
Allegedly some foreign 4d sts use energy weapon that emit certain wavelength that affect our chemicals (usually fear base) so they could create chaos then their elite pawn would try to take over control as false flag savior. All of this is secondary knowledge you better focus on learning things that raise vibration like removing your vices and change in your programming.

Can i have different views on people who knows this subjects better? Either Spiritually, Scientifically or Biologically explanation will help.Because i am looking forward so that i can not be left behind hance i have a different understanding based on my thread above. S.O.S

#From the man himself

You can use the search button on this forum and the one on cassiopaea.org for those terms (make sure you spell the Pineal gland correctly this time) and you will find plenty of material to go through! Knowledge must be earned, not delivered, so it's the least one can do to learn about already discussed topics of interest. Have fun!

You can use the search button on this forum and the one on cassiopaea.org for those terms (make sure you spell the Pineal gland correctly this time) and you will find plenty of material to go through! Knowledge must be earned, not delivered, so it's the least one can do to learn about already discussed topics of interest. Have fun!

Kundalini/awakening is just the process when you start unblocking the distortion of energy so you gain energy link to heaven (until you finally can unblock your crown cakra). I'm not sure with what you meant by tracing signals? Cakra is just portal of energy (you can call it antennas if you like). It work like this impure spirit have 4 element, mind, emotion, spiritual energy and physical body. In 2nd density you gain mastery of body, 3d mind to understand cause and effect, 4d emotional mastery to remove impurity. As your mind and emotion gain unity you raise your vibration allowing your spirit to gain more energy. The universe is made of ether energy disperse finely and your emotion/astral body will emanate attracting signal to the ether shaping an event/matrix of lesson (law of attraction positive or negative depending on your devotion). As the planet is compose of spirit with similar vibration it will summon event depending on the pool of accumulative energy. Example war would not occur if the total accumulation of spiritual energy is peaceful (if 10% more spirit are non violent we will probably eliminate war on this planet). Eventually spirit will unite as one pure consciousness with energy body (you shed your astral body when you resolved all emotional issue in 4d). You need critical mass to gain entrance to heaven thus higher level pure spirit help lower level spirit because they slow the progress of evolution.
Allegedly some foreign 4d sts use energy weapon that emit certain wavelength that affect our chemicals (usually fear base) so they could create chaos then their elite pawn would try to take over control as false flag savior. All of this is secondary knowledge you better focus on learning things that raise vibration like removing your vices and change in your programming.

heartmosiya, you don't have to type a new post after you have quoted somebody. After the quote in the post, just type under it, in the same post, with what you want to say.

Oook, i am new in this language of posting and comments. I am still crawling like a baby but soon i will be walking with walls and stand upright like everyone. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Oook, i am new in this language of posting and comments. I am still crawling like a baby but soon i will be walking with walls and stand upright like everyone. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
That's not a problem, heartmosiya. I figured as much. That's why I thought I would help you out with a little advice. :-)

Below is a screenshot of how I've done the quote and reply to you and how it looks once you post it (only it's in preview here):

1594816216243.png

You just type what you want to say under the last quote tag that has a "/" in it. You can do this as many times as you want in the same post. Hope this helps you.

Back
Top Bottom