Richard Dolan

Another thing from the first Mr X interview with Dolan that stands out.

They also indicated this project had been continuing for “years and years” with “agonizingly slow” progress with “little or no success.” There was a “painful lack of collaboration” with the outside world and a very small number of cleared individuals – somewhere between 400 and 800.

This researcher thinks this is pure bullshit deflection on the part of the 3 gatekeepers Wilson met with. He thinks that even at the time of this interview, 1997, they were concealing their progress in a "nothing to see here" kind of way. Well, the story is explosive enough anyway, and I tend to agree with X's line of thinking here.

A "painful lack of collaboration"?, Pull the other one. They never want this out unless they have full control over what is to be revealed.

Well, all of this is just fascinating. And I, too, wonder about Dolan's "Breakaway Civilization." That idea always seemed a bit airy-fairy to me and, based on all of the above "leak", it doesn't seem likely that any of these super secret peeps have humanity's best interests at heart.

Ark and I discussed this and noted that there are really only two important points being made by this "leak": 1) Very little progress has been made on alien tech; 2) The US gov is not really responsible for anything since it all fell into the hands of private corporations.

Thing is, we don't know that either of these two points are actually factual. The combined result of them is that the US gov is pretty much "off the hot seat" because those nasty old industrial types just took over and poor Admiral Wilson couldn't even get his foot in the door.

Now, isn't that just handy?

And I, too, wonder about Dolan's "Breakaway Civilization." That idea always seemed a bit airy-fairy to me and, based on all of the above "leak", it doesn't seem likely that any of these super secret peeps have humanity's best interests at heart.

Based on my reading over the years, "aloof and casually disinterested" is how I'd best describe those in the know. Dolan lost me a bit when he wrote AD After Disclosure with Bryce Zabel, but pretty much all of the rest of his CV checks out. His main idea is that this breakaway civilization operates in this aloof manner, and has little to no interest in bringing anyone from the wider public along. They are on their path and screw anyone who tries to interfere with their efforts.

Another of Dolan's main points is that there's a tension of opposites on the insider level of this SAP stuff. The atmosphere is described as intense and pressure-cooker levelled. There are some who want this out in a controlled leak, just to release the intensity of what they're doing. Opposing them is another faction who thinks it's too late for that, they've concealed things for too long and disclosure would be disastrous for them, so this little battle of wills is continually going on. They only view the wider public as a form of threat to their work, not people to bring on board. They are destined to fail here, the UFO/Truth movement, in this particular area, may be small but they're carrying an increasingly strong signal nowadays. This will only improve over the years. Or so I hope.

This has been a dynamite week for the UFO/High Strangeness community, and I hope that what I have shared here on this thread will be informative to people. Hard to believe that this leak has been out since June 2019 but only now is the reaction to it truly igniting. We'll be hearing loads more from this I can rest assured.

Thing is, we don't know that either of these two points are actually factual. The combined result of them is that the US gov is pretty much "off the hot seat" because those nasty old industrial types just took over and poor Admiral Wilson couldn't even get his foot in the door.

Wilson was fuming that even a person in his eminent position couldn't get access to the program. You can't blame him. It really puts the wider situation politically into perspective. I've been aware of this schism for about 2 decades but getting solid info from the likes of Wilson is really good to have.

Ark and I discussed this and noted that there are really only two important points being made by this "leak": 1) Very little progress has been made on alien tech; 2) The US gov is not really responsible for anything since it all fell into the hands of private corporations.

Spot on, Laura, but I've got to ask, do you think part 1 is a factual take home point? Remember, this is a meeting from 1997, and we have 23 years of development ahead of us to look upon and theorise. Do you think they'd deliberately play this down to control the flow of information in this area? I think they would. SG tech circa 2020 is something I don't think any of us have truly surmised yet.

Point 2 is the real big one though. Since Carter in the late 70's, I've grown to think that intel/knowledge is way beyond the transient ken of a 4 year incumbent like a President. There's a permanent government, that works at the blurred levels of the private/public sector, keeping abreast of all things. And most leaks are controlled. True objective reality is only reflected in higher levels of SG activity. Not pleasant to behold, but still objectively true nonetheless. That's what's really going on, and that's what we need to rectify.

The position of a President/Prime Minister is not all it's made out to be, that's a big take home from this. Those in the know don't bother with transient positions such as these.

Well, all of this is just fascinating. And I, too, wonder about Dolan's "Breakaway Civilization." That idea always seemed a bit airy-fairy to me and, based on all of the above "leak", it doesn't seem likely that any of these super secret peeps have humanity's best interests at heart.

They really don't have our interests at heart, that's for sure. Just how a secret state apparatus would try to sell us an alien reality vexes my mind I must say. They could soft-soap it to the masses but they'd never convince the hardcore. That's why I think disclosure is impossible. This is where I diverge from Dolan. It's an inevitable exposure, due to 4d bleedthrough, which is what could be the inevitable marker in human development. This could blow things wide open in the knowledge field. If such an occurence happens, of course.

As things intensify on our planet, I think weird things will manifest and people will ask questions. The good signal events will be rare but worked upon. And from there we will map and manifest our own expanded reality. Simple words, but ones which guide me at the present point.

Point 2 is the real big one though. Since Carter in the late 70's, I've grown to think that intel/knowledge is way beyond the transient ken of a 4 year incumbent like a President. There's a permanent government, that works at the blurred levels of the private/public sector, keeping abreast of all things. And most leaks are controlled. True objective reality is only reflected in higher levels of SG activity. Not pleasant to behold, but still objectively true nonetheless. That's what's really going on, and that's what we need to rectify.

The position of a President/Prime Minister is not all it's made out to be, that's a big take home from this. Those in the know don't bother with transient positions such as these.

Plus, the Joint Chiefs (and their directorates) are pretty much appointed positions (Admiral Wilson was J2). President appoints Chairman, who makes sure all positions are filled. There's no reason to think they are more 'in the know' or in control than the president, or the CIA director, for that matter. That stuff is left to deep state positions (in and out of government) that retain power and influence over multiple administrations.

What this is, is a limited "show" to see what this "gov" would do. They can wait as long as they need to.

Very interesting subject...

But what kind of disclosure? Scientific? Political? Military? Or rather psychological?

When it comes to the latter I think disclosure is well on its way. Just imagine the output of the movie industry, the younger generations' familiarity with themes like "Star Trek" and everything else. Advertisements using green alien looking freaks, colorful teeth-baring reptilians and flying saucers.

Anyone in highly developed areas who has not been living under a rock for two or three decades must have been become aware of this segment of reality, or of course declare it fiction if it doesn't fit their inner world.

When it comes to ten-year olds today there's probably not much to disclose to them, apart from the fact that there are some aliens who would very much like to eat them.

When it comes to scientific, political and military disclosure we will have to wait until the cows come home.

That would have to include disclosing too many other facts of how we are being deceived, disinformed, manipulated and fleeced (as in "black budgets") all the time.

Thanks for the interview and notes, Slipnet. I listened to the podcast, and to me it seemed like a lot of "he said, she said". I'm not familiar with these new UFO topics, so I'd think someone who is in to this stuff would get more out of it. But there were some moments where they would mention something interesting. It was ok to listen to at 1.5x speed. I'm going to listen to your notes posts as a podcast.

Thanks for the interview and notes, Slipnet. I listened to the podcast, and to me it seemed like a lot of "he said, she said".
It is massively disappointing! For example I read two Michael Salla books, because I liked the WW2 story of Nazis and how they got their tech and what happened.. But then I realized - reading its relevant thread here - that its exactly as you say. Hearsay and Fakery. Disinfo: we don't know for sure, no video footage about alien equipment and locations, no reliable witness testimonies exist.

We know here in general, that there are bases, civilizations living under Antarctica and elsewhere deep inside Earth.. We know the superpowers have reverse-engineered saucers, but Salla unfortunately goes into exact details, what alien tech R&D works/worked where and details, which are said being valid, then what happened historically regards the real Nazi scientists and their saucer tech...

Any of Salla's details are like grandmothers telling tales to little children. Complete fabrications. Disinformation.

Its disappointing that we have no real intelligence, no data from a real investigative group going after the Deep-State-secret programs and spilling crucial details.

I mean, after I go to 5thD, technically I could go to the library and access all Deep State records from the CRS, if its possible [i guess?] and read everything. Would it matter by then? Dunno...

It is massively disappointing! For example I read two Michael Salla books, because I liked the WW2 story of Nazis and how they got their tech and what happened.. But then I realized - reading its relevant thread here - that its exactly as you say. Hearsay and Fakery.

Reading the following excerpt may help you realize that not everything is hearsay.

December 2, 1995
Frank, Laura

Q: (L) Getting back to this German time machine: did the Germans capture a crashed, or retrieve a crashed, UFO during the war?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Who was flying that craft - excuse me - OPERATING that craft?

A: Grays.

Q: (L) Were the Germans able to back engineer and construct other craft similar to the one they captured?

A: Did not need to. They got the information on such things from channeled sources.

Q: (L) Did the Germans get the information from the Vril Society?

A: Partly. Also Thule Society.

Disinfo: we don't know for sure, no video footage about alien equipment and locations, no reliable witness testimonies exist.

We know here in general, that there are bases, civilizations living under Antarctica and elsewhere deep inside Earth.. We know the superpowers have reverse-engineered saucers, but Salla unfortunately goes into exact details, what alien tech R&D works/worked where and details, which are said being valid, then what happened historically regards the real Nazi scientists and their saucer tech...

Any of Salla's details are like grandmothers telling tales to little children. Complete fabrications. Disinformation.

Its disappointing that we have no real intelligence, no data from a real investigative group going after the Deep-State-secret programs and spilling crucial details.

What is so disappointing, really? This subject is way beyond top secret anyway. What real intelligence would you like to be served with?

We are left to connect the dots. That's all.

So Dolan's sources contacted some tech corporation and they practically drew a blank. They were told 'nothing much doing here.'

As far as I understand back engineering is very compartmentalized and there will be different competitors rivaling for success, like Navy, Air Force, NSA, or even major corporations*, and any outsider finding out about the state of their projects would probably not live to tell.

*Which begs the question how the Russians and Chinese are getting along.

The idea of contacting a sidelined company to find out about ARVs in general appears a bit naive to me, with all respect to Richard Dolan.

For everybody interested in the subject of 'Alien reproduction vehicles' (ARV) here is some food for thought from a RA session almost fourty years ago. (Emphasis mine)

8.2 Questioner: There was a portion of the material yesterday which I will read where you say “there is a certain amount of landing taking place. Some of these landings are of your peoples; some are of the entities known to you as the group of Orion.” My first question is what did you mean by the landings are of your peoples?
Ra: I am Ra. Your peoples have, at this time/space present, the technological achievement, if you would call it that, of being able to create and fly the shape and type of craft known to you as unidentified flying objects. Unfortunately for the social memory complex vibratory rate of your peoples, these devices are not intended for the service of mankind, but for potential destructive use. (..)

8.3 Q: Are these craft that are of our peoples from what we call planes that are not incarnate at this time? Where are they based?
Ra: I am Ra. These of which we spoke are of third density and are part of the so-called military complex of various of your peoples’ societal divisions or structures.

Here we have RA explicitly saying (in 1981) that the U.S. (secret government) had owned 573 unmanned aerial vehicles (of ARV design) at the time, so production and development must have been going on right through the 1970s when the rocket-propelled Apollo program used to be considered state-of-the-art!

Q: The most startling information that you’ve given me, which I must admit I’m having difficulty believing, is that [the] United States has 573 craft like you describe. How many people in our government are aware that we have these… how many total people of United States designation are aware of this, including those who operate the craft?
Ra: I am Ra. The number of your peoples varies, for there are needs to communicate at this particular time/space nexus so that the number is expanding at this time. The approximate number is one five oh oh [1,500]. It is only approximate for as your illusory time/space continuum moves from present to present at this nexus many are learning.

8.24 Q: Where are these craft constructed?
Ra: These craft are constructed one by one in two locations: in the desert or arid regions of your so-called New Mexico and in the desert or arid regions of your so-called Mexico, both installations being under the ground.

8.25 Q: Do you say the United States actually has a manufacturing plant in Mexico?
Ra: I am Ra. I spoke thusly. May I, at this time, reiterate that this type of information is very shallow and of no particular consequence compared to the study of the Law of One. However, we carefully watch these developments in hopes that your peoples are able to be harvested in peace.

8.26 Q: I am totally aware how this line of questioning is [of] no consequence at all, but this particular information is so startling to me that it makes me question your validity on this. Up until this point, I was in agreement with everything. This is very startling, and [it] does not seem possible that this secret could have been kept twenty-seven years, and that we are operating these craft. I apologize for my attitude, but I thought I would be very honest about this. It is unbelievable to me that we would operate a plant in Mexico, outside of the United States, to build these craft. Maybe I’m mistaken. These craft are physical craft built by our physical people? I could go get in one and ride in one? Is that correct?
Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. You could not ride one. The United States, as you call your society divisional complex, creates these as a type of weapon.

8.27 Q: There are no occupants then? No pilot, shall I say?
Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

8.28 Q: How are they controlled?
Ra: I am Ra. They are controlled by computer from a remote source of data.

8.29 Q: Why do we have a plant in Mexico?
Ra: I am Ra. The necessity is both for dryness of the ground and for a near total lack of population. Therefore, your so-called government and the so-called government of your neighboring geographical vicinity arranged for an underground installation. The government officials who agreed did not know the use to which their land would be put, but thought it a governmental research installation for use in what you would call bacteriological warfare.

Back
Top Bottom