Richard Dolan

Dolan - awesome

Wow :) I didn't know he had another book in the works. The first volume was great, so I'm making a note of this on my "books to buy" list :)

Dolan - awesome

Hi guys

Volume one is one of the finest books on the subject. Mercifully free of the OTT tales that permeate ufology.

Rich Dolan emailed me back over the weekend to say, in response to me sending him Laura KJ's "How to Spot a COINTELPRO agent" article:

"Thank you, Rich, for that link. Laura is really brilliant, and I guess I
missed that piece. I agree with you that it is extremely insightful
analysis. Undoubtedly I'll be incorporating it into my work.

Appreciate hearing from you!

all the best,
Rich"

Dolan - awesome

Never was into UFO's so much, I mean, i realized they existed, realized that fact was covered up probably for military purposes, but that's about as far as i got. I'll def pick up volume one in hopes it gives some new and useful info.

Dolan - awesome

I can only say that Dolan's book is the best there is. No brag, just fact. No sauce, just the beef. I, too, am very much looking forward to this next volume. I have already been able to put some puzzle pieces together, thanks to his even-handed presentation of raw data. I'm hoping that some more dots can be connected after the second volume fills in the information up to the present.

Dolan - awesome

Oh yes, its definitely on my to-buy list for 2006! Vol 1 is one of the few books I'll recommend to people who ask.

New 2 hour Richard Dolan interview available in MP3

See notice on the upper LH corner of his site: http://www.keyholepublishing.com/

Enjoy!!

The link is no longer accessible, probably because of exceeded bandwidth.

I just finished listening to the interview, so the link must have closed a bit after my download. Well, I'm glad I caught it. Very informative.

His site is back up, for those who want to download the interview.

Dolan - awesome

Thanks for pointing this out Harrison.
For people not familiar with Richard Dolan's work, I recommend this interview with him. I only knew him as the writer, but he is a good speaker as well.
I also got some new information out of it, since in the show he pointed out Richard Sauder's work on underground bases, which is something I hadn't heard about or was familiar with.
He also makes reference to the following sites that I hadn't browsed before:
http://www.ufocasebook.com/casefiles.html (in the show he says ufocasefiles.com, but I believe this is it)
http://ufoevidence.org/

Cheers,
Dominique.

Richard Dolan on Magick Mind Radio - Aug 14, 2006

Found this while looking for audio recordings - Richard Dolan will talk on Internet radio again:

http://www.magickmind.net/index.php

LIVE Show
4pm-6pm EST
Monday - Friday

Next Guest

MONDAY AUGUST 14TH

RICHARD DOLAN

In 2000, he published a 500-page study, UFOs and the National Security State. This is the first volume of a two-part historical narrative of the national security dimensions of the UFO phenomenon from 1941 to the present. Included are the records of more than fifty military bases relating to innumerable violations of sensitive airspace by unknown objects, demonstrating that the US military has taken the topic of UFOs seriously indeed.

Apollo 14 astronaut Dr. Edgar Mitchell has called Dolan's book "monumental," while Dr. Hal Puthoff, Director of the Institute for Advanced Studies at Austin, has declared it to be "a must-read for serious students in the field."

Dolan has published numerous articles on anomalous phenomena, science, and the intelligence community for UFO Magazine. In 2003, he helped to found Phenomena, a magazine dedicated to leading edge issues pertaining to science and society, and for which he continues to serve as Senior Editor and regular contributor.

You have read his books, seen him on numerous TV programs, NOW get the "Real Truth". Tune in to get the facts, not the TV games. Richard presents a very honest, interesting and thought provoking aspect to ufology that makes everyone ask the questions, "What is the real truth". "Why are we being lied to"?

Ay.... this Dr Ed Craft... I wonder if he will be able to finish one show without drinking?

Art said:
Ay.... this Dr Ed Craft... I wonder if he will be able to finish one show without drinking?
Haven't heard him before -- the last show Dolan did with them came out with bad audio in so far as their archived copy, in my opinion. I could not stand listening to it. I'll try again though since I am definitely interested. Maybe if I have a shot of whiskey I'll be able to tolerate it :P

This is actually a pretty decent interview. Ed Craft does get annoying, as he seems to incessantly interrupt Richard while he is talking during the first hour. He calms down the 2nd hour (maybe he had a few stiff shots during the break, I don't know), and so we get to hear quite a bit more from Richard. Some highlights:

* his new book should be out in about 2 months or thereabouts; certainly before the end of the year. It is going to be at least 600 pages, picking up where the first book left off up to the present day.

* Richard was asked whether he thought more disclosures would be forthcoming, and Richard thought that yes, they would. OK fine, but I found his reasoning quite interesting --- his point was that during times of turmoil, far more information gets released that otherwise would be kept under lock & key. He cited Russia during glasnost; US during the 1970's; Spain after Franco's death, etc. This is broadly the same point that Gurdjieff put forward, that esoteric knowledge becomes available during times of severe disruption and that it is the job of those who know to collect his knowledge (I am obviously paraphrasing, but hopefully the concept will get across).

* Richard was also asked who he thought was a trustworthy researcher, and he immediately cited Leonard Stringfield (his book is "Situation Red: The UFO Siege") and to a lesser degree, Phillip Corso. Also a pretty good discussion and perspective on Bob Lazar and his disclosures.

* finally, Richard will be putting out DVD's and more audio files of his interviews in the near future.

All in all worth the ~90 minutes spent listening --- even at the expense of having to suffer through Ed Kraft!

Back
Top Bottom