Session 4 July 2020

Hello to all of you

I had a special dream that I'd like to share with you...
I dream a lot and I put them into several categories:
Daydreams, contact dreams, and vision dreams.

Here it's a "vision dream" because I'm up, in the air and I'm watching (on the balcony as the CS say).
In front of me, the sand and in the distance, a pyramid, like the Great Pyramid of Giza.
The pyramid catches fire, an enormous fire of red flames that turns into a very large red column up to the sky.
The image disappears
I see the same pyramid again.
It catches fire in the same way, but with blue flames that turn into a huge blue column up to the sky.
The image disappears.
I see the same image again, but there is no more pyramid.
On the ground, there is the square shape of the base of the pyramid with calcined sand.
I wake up.

During the day, I got a message in plain text:
"Red pyramid, destruction by fire. Blue pyramid, destruction by water."

Moreover, that morning, the cathedral in Nantes, France catches fire...

Anybody got any ideas????
Tenderness for all.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

As everyone can see, the below image. I have been attack from the person called charlotte-light.
Maybe the dark-force and their minion fears, my posted information from Cs material that exposes their sinister plans.
I thought I was nobody, but if anyone threatening me for my belief, or trying to give me a fear, that is not working.
Because ever since I was young, I didn’t really cared live or die and especially my age now, who care about that?
And some of information from Cs confirmed that even afterlife always possible for me to add energy to this forum too.
Anything happening in this life or after is kind of adventures to me, kind of battle between light and darkness, truth and false.
But one thing I will be always stay in the STO path, no matter what, I am always stronger when I encounter opposite forces, haha.

“January 3rd 2009
A: Remember there are those "out there" that would desire greatly to see this work end and will stoop to attack in insidious ways.

Q: (L) When you say "out there", what do you mean?

A: Both on and off planet”.

Your reference to Victoria's passing is a timely reminder that while Dark Forces may always be ready to do us harm, they often can count on our own weak and careless ways to do the job for them.

I remember Victoria's sudden death. She had recently become a bigger voice on the Forum; one that more members were paying attention to and listening to what she had to say. Her energy was of kindness, as far as I could tell, and I saw her as a positive force. But I think, whether she intended to or not, she became a much bigger and more powerful influence on the Forum after she died. I remember Victoria/Pepperfritz's death as a major turning point for the Forum members. We were stunned and deeply saddened and suddenly our other Forum people were no longer faceless names in an internet void, but we were a family who just lost a member who we cared about deeply. Her death appeared to galvanize us emotionally and we became more caring and cohesive toward one another. It seemed to energize a period of growth and change for those of us left behind and I believe it was a major step in the positive growth and change that has made the Forum/Fellowship what it is today

30 August 2009

A: Oh yes. You do not yet fully realize the power of spiritual truths given to those starving for them. For the first time in her life Victoria felt satisfied in her heart.

Q: (L) Well there does seem to be some evidence that she fudged a little bit … (Joe) The fact that she arrived two days after, not mentioning that she was banned from the forum as Queen Vee...

A: She changed her heart and mind in an instant
A: The action taken should tell you how powerful it is! Carry on with awareness and networking! And, as always knowledge protects!! Finally, Victoria and others on that plane are adding their energies to yours in solidarity. This is possible due to the connections established in your realm.

Q: (L) So you're saying that people that have been connected to us who have gone over to the other side can add their energies to ours kind of in a more pure way, but only people who have been connected to us can do that? Is that more or less what you're saying?

A: Yes

October 14, 1995

Q: (T) They're slaves. (L) Now, this leads me to a question that I have thought about asking on many occasions. In terms of finite numbers, how many of these STS aliens of any different group, or any combination of groups all together, do we have operating on this planet at the present time?

A: Specify.

Q: (L) OK, how many Lizzies are operating on the planet?

A: 300,000.

Q: (L) OK, how many Oranges?

A: 62,530.

Q: (L) How many grays?

A: 2,750,000.
4933FC55-369F-480F-9C83-A3C31A26431B.png

As everyone can see, the below image. I have been attack from the person called charlotte-light.
Maybe the dark-force and their minion fears, my posted information from Cs material that exposes their sinister plans.
I thought I was nobody, but if anyone threatening me for my belief, or trying to give me a fear, that is not working.
Chapeau that you could laugh this off, Kay, but I'm honestly a bit shocked about this kind of attack. Reads like some really bad vectoring.

Because ever since I was young, I didn’t really cared live or die and especially my age now, who care about that?
And some of information from Cs confirmed that even afterlife always possible for me to add energy to this forum too.
Anything happening in this life or after is kind of adventures to me, kind of battle between light and darkness, truth and false.
But one thing I will be always stay in the STO path, no matter what, I am always stronger when I encounter opposite forces, haha.

“January 3rd 2009
A: Remember there are those "out there" that would desire greatly to see this work end and will stoop to attack in insidious ways.

Q: (L) When you say "out there", what do you mean?

A: Both on and off planet”.

View attachment 37814
Well, I am sorry that such a situation happened. As far as I know you, your attitude and behavior on the forum are absolutely normal and pleasant for others.

charlotte_light is probably a canal of attack to drain you psychically. Come to your usual activity. You are on the right track probably and somebody wants to hassle you.

A big thank you for this session, I haven't got around to reading all the comments yet. I will be catching up as much as I can. But strategic enclosure is a big one for me. I seem to be completely surrounded by mask wearing, stupid clapping, and a daily work zoom meetings were i have to hear the most stupid nonsense day after day.. It's so tiring. I have work colleagues who in regard to their jobs are some of the best people I have met... but are completley blind deaf and dumb when it come to the current manipulations. Some of them are 'so woke' one of them, threw a hissy fit for an of the cuff remark, and started spouting white supremacy It was a sight to behold. I have to turn off or leave the meeting with some excuse. I find myself on the verge of wanting to have a go.. but take a deep breath and remain silent. Its very hard. It like you want to shake all the nonsense out of them. So walk away instead and turn off, some people are so lost to this, which is Ok in one regard, that is their choice. What gripes me is their choices are being forced upon others and its by agree with me or else attitude. So other team member are remaining silent too. I doubt they are aderrants to this woke nonsense but get the impression they are not. Just scared to open up. not rock the boat. As for the covid rubish, they all seem to somewhat on board.

Kay Kim, that was some terrible evil disgusting abuse, i wonder if that is actually a little lizzy controlled human unit. An alien infiltrator, well they are nasty pieces of work whatever they are, but now banned, and probably self destructing at the moment for being seen, they may attack but probably don't like this place, to many good honest strong people for them to be arround, and they wont last long here. But it is a heads up to be extra vigilant.

Kay Kim, I want to thank you for posting this. We moderators, ambassadors and Administrators would not have known, and be able to take action, if you had not. No one should be on the receiving end of verbal abuse like that. I hope that you are okay. I know you said you are, but, maybe give yourself some small kindness after something as ugly as that.

All of you, please know, that if anything like that happens to you via PM or fb or whatever from another member of this forum, please contact the Mods and let us know so it can be taken care of as quickly as possible. You are all important to us and we are here to keep you and this forum safe.

(Ark) Yes. Two questions. First question is goes back to December 1998. Twenty-two years ago, I was asking about gravity and Kaluza-Klein theory and multidimensional universes. I was told I was on the right track. I asked whether I missed something, and the answer was, "You did not miss anything. You have not yet found something." And then I asked what was it, and the answer was: tetrahedron. And it didn't fit any of my ideas. Tetrahedron is a geometric figure, a solid body in 3 dimensions. And I didn't ask then what the meaning of the tetrahedron was related to gravity. But now I really would like to know whether it is really a tetrahedron in our space, or a symbolic expression that there are four of something - but of what? Can I have some explanation after 22 years? I'm slow, yeah?

(Ark) Alright, I will look and try to figure it out. Second question of a similar kind... It goes back to 24th of July 1999. I was again asking about theories of gravity and how to expand the theory of gravity because gravity is so important. Then, there was a unexpected combination of words which was, "octagonal complexigram". That was the answer. And I have no idea... I mean, complexigram, I have an idea. There are complex numbers, right? So complex numbers, it probably has to do with...

Q: (Ark) I want to ask an additional question because you mentioned 4D. Is this 4D space plus time, or is it space plus extra space dimension that has nothing to do with time?

In my understanding Prime creator is pure energy aka anti matter. The universe is made of fine ether in the void (dark matter) and due to our distortion that lower vibration matter exist (alchemy if you manipulate energy in certain way you create matter). Naturally, each spirit gather around in sphere close to their vibration range example 3d scientist looking at bacteria through microscope, if the same 4d looking down at us we wouldn't notice them except the feeling we are being watch. Their vibration is faster, c said our 4d creators have lifespan of 1.5mln compare to our 80yrs. It is relativity in speed due to vibration. Now looking at time there is no future or past except in reflection. Now is all there is. Time isn't a continuum. It is an element of relativity that exists vertically, not horizontally. Don't think of it as a left to right thing (birth to death and from some finite point to another finite point for the universe). Time is an up and down thing like spindle representing the eternal moment of now.
Now picture leafs of paper on the spindle, one atop the other. These are the elements of time. Each element separate and distinct, yet each existing simultaneously with the other. There is no beginning to this, and there is no end. It just is. Within the isness is where you experience lies. You can move in consciousness within the isness to any time or place you choose (c mentioned there is no need for spaceship for advance 4d, consciousness just leave the body travel through the waves of ether).

You are all aspects of being, simply parts of what is. Each part has the consciousness of the whole embedded within it. Awareness is the experience of that consciousness being awakened. The individual aspect of the all becomes aware of itself/ self conscious. Then gradually it becomes conscious of all other and then of the fact that there are no others that all is one (consciousness).

A true understanding of time allows you to live much more peacefully within your reality of relativity, where time is experienced as a movement/flow rather than a constant. It is you who are moving not time. There is only one moment/ time stands still. Scientists understand this connection and therefore speak in terms of the space time continuum. Time was a mental construction relative to the space that existed between objects. If the universe is expanding then it takes longer for the earth to revolve around the sun today than it did say a billion years ago.
Einstein theorized that if it wasn't time which was moving, but he who was moving through space at a given rate, all he had to do was change the amount of space between objects or change the rate of speed with which he moved through space from one object to another to alter time.
If you make a long journey through space and return, you may have aged only ten years (earthling advance say 30yrs). The farther you go, the more you will warp the space time continuum and the less your chances when you land of finding anyone you know still alive. If you could propel the spaceship faster, you could cheat the universe and stay in sync with real time on earth, returning at same time had passed on earth as had passed on the spaceship. If you can go even faster, ten years in space might mean ten minutes on earth. If you could fold the fabric of space you literally fling back into time. The ability to observe it merely depends on your point of view.

You are always at a place of free will and total choice. Being able to see into the future/premonition should only enhance your ability to live the life you want, not limit it. If you see a future event you do not like change your behavior so as to avoid the undesired outcome as it has not happened to you yet (future you no longer has that as part of experience). By changing what the you in front of you experienced, the you behind you may never have to experience it. It is by this device that your soul evolves. You are at a place in the space time continuum where you are not consciously aware of the occurrence. A thing happens only when it is experienced. A thing is experienced only when it is known. (Thus "veiling", to improve your learning experience no fun playing a game when you keep on loading your save filed if you don't like the outcome).
You are using all of life to be and decide who you really are, to choose and to create who you really are, to experience and to fulfill your current idea about yourself. You are in an eternal moment of self creation and self fulfillment through the process of self expression. You have drawn the people, events and circumstances of your life to you as tools with which to fashion the grandest version of the greatest vision you ever had about yourself. This process of creation and recreation is ongoing never ending and multi layered. It is all happening right now and on many levels. You exist at every level of the space time continuum simultaneously. Your soul always was, always is and always will be world without end. Amen. Decide who you are (who you want to be) and then do everything in your power to be that.

Kay Kim, I want to thank you for posting this. We moderators, ambassadors and Administrators would not have known, and be able to take action, if you had not. No one should be on the receiving end of verbal abuse like that.
Take good care of yourself Kay Kim. That was a particular venomous attack and if some might have wondered if evil exist, then that is a good example to show that yes evil does exist. Very good that you posted it here, so that this entity could be banned from the Forum.

Back
Top Bottom