State officials reported Hermiston man as Oregon’s 226th coronavirus death. His family says they’re wrong
They arrived to see an ambulance already parked in the driveway. Edward Griggs, 83, was being treated for a heart attack. About 18 minutes later, Griggs was dead.
The following day, July 4, the test came back positive. Soon after, the Oregon Health Authority declared Griggs the state’s 226th victim of the coronavirus.
Although state authorities declined to comment on the specifics of Griggs’ case, Philip Schmidt, a spokesman for the state health authority, told The Oregonian/OregonLive that the state’s data is not conclusive as to whether someone died as a result of the coronavirus. Rather, it shows only that they died carrying the virus.
Boom! The state admits what we already know: the COVID death statistics are falsely inflated.

Sweden: The One Chart That Matters

View attachment 37984
I would agree if COVID-19 really existed. And since everything seems to indicate that it is a media virus, completely safe for old and sick billionaires, that's why they are so eager to play with it.

The latest video by Dave Cullen of Computing Forever:

The Rising Resistance to the New Abnormal

A talking head FINALLY challenging Bill Gates and he has no answer to the side effects other than to downplay.

That particular interview segment is discussed in the video at [17:20]. I can't remember seeing Bill Gates so incoherent and uncomfortable - it was really great to watch! :-D

I bet they will push this one in first as it will make it easier to accept the tagging for vaccines:

Ha! Watch when there are glitches in the internet and the transhumans become non-functional. Some already need their smartphones to tell them that they're standing in the middle of traffic.

I just found those articles about the first effect of COVID-19 vaccines, I was at first thinking it's fake news because of the difficulty in cross-referencing information, but maybe it's legit. If someone can help me to check if that is true.

However, this information is verified
Thanks for sharing Abats ! I had read it in a few line on Yahoo France !! Lol. In my humble opinion, it is highly probable that the exposure and probably the deaths the C's are talking about will be caused by vaccines and people volunteering to be guinea pigs. Which might begin to cast doubt on the sleepy ones. 🤔

Today in Spain officially RESTARTED the season of professional bicycle racing, which was interrupted in March 2020 due to the coronavirus.
Before the start of the first stage of the race, all the athletes (and this is more than 150 people!) Came out in medical masks and EACH of them measured the temperature with a non-contact thermometer.
In addition, everyone will be tested for coronavirus every day.
After that, the race started, the riders took off their medical masks, washed their hands (!) and drove along the road!
The race is called Vuelta a Burgos, here are some pictures from there:

u4DtBoDuUbWaCoMRHP4xzR-1824-80.jpg

NJiSwnzRuBDcAkNBfBHBiJ-1824-80.jpg

i6A3sTcPuHXjAg9mr2Q88L-1824-80.jpg

dXKH2iGjR2XQEjnyRsEM6P-1824-80.jpg

JeqaPUkfQa5R7PqCe8aoHS-1824-80.jpg

mDbdZZYCPv94GAnu43gUra-1824-80.jpg

dBKaxNLjg99f3SvMWZZYVV-1824-80.jpg

ykUab99w5E53hZmCr2w7sT-1824-80.jpg

2VAgiAtkwiTaTvCmz2WYZe-1824-80.jpg

pGKpZnqxceYmLZozktw48i-1824-80.jpg

aSP3DSaWY5RbGmJfzUiSrm-1824-80.jpg

5pCi593wLUBsamYKJJuZm4-1824-80.jpg

Vou6iP8i9QKhzsAMjjcJE9-1824-80.jpg

ypS6kU6K8YVnw8vQafg7aa-1824-80.jpg

niY7P3Y6HQ7PxSs2QwtnHE-1824-80.jpg

Well... that didn't hold too long either:
They were doing the second part of their summit on the 28th, so maybe the website is just being upgraded with new info from that?
In Dr. Immanuel's address to summit members, she gives this link for locating a doctor that will help:
FrontlineMDs.com-logo.png

She notes Divide and Conquer - a spiritual war - a veil/a bewitchment of the minds of people - speak good of our country - we're going to be OK - prays > break veil of darkness.
Comments are turned off. < MUST SQUASH DISSENT - YT

All MSM is now on overdrive since the doctors' video about hydroxychloroquine was viewed / shared more than 18M times on FB.
They censored Trump Jr.s account because he shared it.

All MSM is now on overdrive since the doctors' video about hydroxychloroquine was viewed / shared more than 18M times on FB.
Bitchute has it too:
Major vilification/discrediting of Dr. Immanuel (interesting name, no?) - top Google search link:
Trump’s New Favorite COVID Doctor Believes in Alien DNA, Demon Sperm, and Hydroxychloroquine

The president is pushing the coronavirus theories of a Houston doctor who also says sexual visitations by demons and alien DNA are at the root of Americans’ common health concerns.
Wonder how that will roll with upcoming "alien disclosure"? "The aliens are our friends - they really love us, all the way!" :evil:

Bitchute has it too:
Major vilification/discrediting of Dr. Immanuel (interesting name, no?) - top Google search link:

Wonder how that will roll with upcoming "alien disclosure"? "The aliens are our friends - they really love us, all the way!" :evil:

We're expecting the psychopaths to come for her.

Hopefully she doesn't face the wolves alone.

Mikovits, Kennedy, Del Big Tree etc etc are people she can connect with who could help her deal with the coming storm.

She should accept that her life as she knew it is done and that she's made a huge sacrifice that will cost more than she bargained.

She should accept that her life as she knew it is done and that she's made a huge sacrifice that will cost more than she bargained.
Meets the definition of Christian Soldier/Warrior. Even she recognizes it is a spiritual war.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” ― Edmund Burke.

Goes for women, too!

Back
Top Bottom