Something is OFF...

Color

Jedi Council Member
Hello, I felt inclined to share a concern of mine which rises up with every new day since the last weekend. I'm not intending to rise panic or stir negative emotions, nothing like that, it's just an observation which starts to concern me a bit. I'm wondering if we may be under some extra heavy energy influence within the last few days and if that's true- then it could be a positive thing to point it out, so we don't overreact, work it out and stay aware of it throughout the day.

In the last few days this all happened:

My daughter works at the gym and talks with a lot of people through her day, two of them found their family members dead after committing a suicide, few people had bad car accidents, there's an increase in aggressive people just looking for a fight and yesterday they had a huge flood caused by the the silliest mistake ever of one cleaning lady. Also, she gets few angry emails daily from people not happy with contract clauses but now she gets 30-40 of them per day! She loves her job and always comes back home full of energy and funny stories, but since this last weekend she's completely exhausted and commenting how she feels as if she's working in some wrong, parallel reality, opposite of the usual one.

Our long time family friends had a birthday celebration and in the middle of it a wife of friend's brother got up, stated how she doesn't feel very well and will go inside to lay down for a bit. When they checked on her after they found her almost dead, she tried to kill herself! She's in the hospital now and will survive but will be locked up to a psych board for at least a couple of months. Her pregnant daughter was there and many children, it was the most unexpected thing ever, it makes no sense...

In the evening, two nights ago, the storm was cooking up here, crazy lightning with no sound for hours. The Moon had a red circle around it and the skies were lit up in the orange/red glow with every strike, colours more appropriate for the sunset then for the lightning! Now, I follow few sky watch channels and there were other reports of that same phenomena across EU, the probable explanation being desert dust which spread in a thin layer over some parts of Europe lately. What I experienced was that I suddenly, out of nowhere, felt sick, really sick, while getting ready for bed and observing the crazy sky show outside. I felt like I'll throw up. I dragged myself to bed and fell asleep somehow, feeling terrible.

Yesterday I had a strong stomach pain, in intervals all through the day and a horrible headache. I barely functioned, had to take a pain killer in order to do my chores which I rarely do, medications don't agree with me and I avoid them as much as possible. When I went out for a walk with my dogs I witnessed the most violent thing, two guys (one of them I know) started to fight, out of nowhere, few steps away from me as I was approaching them, on my way back home. One punched the other from his bike and then kicked him again to the ground, step on him screaming, then started to strangle him while yelling "I will kill you!!! I'm crazy, can't you see?!? You can't threaten me!!!" I ran a wide circle around them and rushed back into the building, didn't want to stay and see how it ends up so that I won't have to deal with the police. Other people were watching from the distance, hopefully someone called them. It may sound cowardly but I had my share of experiences with police here when reporting some things and it was a nightmare on it's own. I just stay away.

Then my mother called me from the coast and said how she had the worst night ever, couldn't sleep, pure torture. The rest of her day yesterday was also anything but relaxing, as one would expect on a holiday, everything went wrong. And then my kid came back home 2 hours late from work, overtired and with a strong back pain cause of cleaning up and solving the flood mess.

This morning I woke up feeling fine, no pain, just a bit 'foggy mind'. Then I read Angelburst29 post about leaving this forum, it left me with a sense of deep sadness and concerns for her. Then I read this two new posts in the Astrology thread, as replies to @Ruth warning about the weekend:

Christ. As if the past two weeks weren't filled with enough explosive energy already!

I've had people asking me, "Are you SURE Mercury Retrograde is over?" and "Is there something big going on right now, you know, in astrology?"
I noticed these energies within my family yesterday. There were really intensely negative energies at play, such that I was examining my own transits and my family’s transits and birth charts, which I had collected.

Now it's probably more clear why I felt the need to say something. One thing after another, like a crazy train rushing through the night, destination unknown. Maybe to arm ourselves up with some extra vigilance and patience, not that we aren't already using so much of our resources to handle the world's current mayhem, but still- build up some more on top of it all, just in case.

Last edited:
I hope the weird rollercoaster will soon stop for you. I noticed people willing to fight more around me also but nothing implying me.
A trucker at my job took out a hammer after another driver threatened him because the truck was not parked conveniently. :umm:

Maybe we are experiencing the desperation of the PTB. Or maybe you are under attack ?
Also your loved ones seem to be targeted maybe a way to get to you.

Oh Jeez! Sounds really awful! My father threw another narc tantrum, my brother ditto being an ultra-douche, my brother-in-law almost told his cousin where to go. My mother-in-law sounded super bad-tempered on the phone, a neighbourhood family of 6-8 shouting for hours, the sound of slapping, followed by crying, my youngest daughter in tears on Wednesday. Not as bad as what you experienced, but something‘s up!

Do something good for yourself, stay strong, and as you say, vigilant. When things are looking especially rotten, I remind myself that this world is dying; a cycle is ending, accompanied by chaos, but it must happen.

I‘ve been watching Randall Carlson to educate myself on cycles and remove myself from the drama, but trying to understand it. Fascinating stuff! But I don‘t wish to patronise you in any way by saying things you already know. Best wishes.💐

For correlation, I noticed ear tones again in the past two weeks for the first time since March, when C19 hysteria was kicking off around the world - the tones were super intense at that time in terms of how frequently they were occurring - not monthly or daily but hourly and even waking me up sometimes, then suddenly they just stopped.

Personally this week I've had 4 events/occurrences that should have been very disruptive or at least could have elicited a negative emotional response. But they didn't - I was quite surprised at my response, handling each one calmly to the point it was almost a meditative experience. Perhaps that's a small sign of progress and growth.

External to me, I can't see how world events would be cooling down anytime soon so maybe if that's a shared view with others, it could be contributing to a generalized feeling that something's off?

Hi Color, sorry to hear your story. That sounds awful.
You're not alone though with your observations. I can definitely subscribe to strange energies around.
Yesterday I finished a run of 7 nightshifts during which I've felt horrible, tired with some aggressiveness and very little patience with the patients, my coworkers and myself. I also caught myself of having passive suicidal thoughts like, 'Oh, a lump on my neck. Maybe it's cancer and I can leave this plane for good." I disciplined myself and tried to figure out what makes me feel this way. Also the patients have been extraordinarily aggressive, actively or passively. A lot of people checked in being suicidal and depressed..
And the birds are almost quiet in the early mornings.
Something seems to be tightening the energetic screws.

For correlation, I noticed ear tones again in the past two weeks

Same here and this is something new to me.

Last edited:
Particularly, this week has been very strange and looks very different. I had hard time handling ruminations triggering anger and vice versa.

1. On Tuesday around 4 AM, I felt intense weakness on feet while on bed, so took more than usual rest before waking up. with in few hours, I started feeling very depressed and the entire body started aching as if some flu is going to hit. took 5-HTP and other vitamins with a hope that it will subside, though it helped little I found myself couldn't sit on chair and ended up taking rest whenever there is no meetings. To address the fears of catching some thing, I googled for body aches to identify mundane causes and settled on drinking LOT of water and LOT of rest. By evening, I started feeling better. It was very hot here and sitting in front of window for long computer time might have took its toll. Sitting in house 24 hrs ( because it was hot) might have its own contribution.

2. Wednesday, I have multiple flareup on anger in meetings in response to narration BS (that goes on all the time) and covert threats that are use to coarse me. I was very angry , unhappy that I am angry, guilt that I made a mistake ( expressed angry to keep my stance), intense ruminating thoughts hard to control, guilt that I couldn't control ruminations, Intense desire to call the BS as it is( politically incorrect and can be suicidal too) and not feeling like eating, but hungry. It is typical "Attack" symptom. I let it pass by slowing down and emotions calm down.

3. Well, I thought my body aches are gone, but it came back by the Thursday evening and sort of mild zapped feeling. After EE, I started feeling like a sort of weird feeling that can't be named. Took some some carbs ( to address any possible low sugar issue), put the DMSO on the almost all the body before sleep. Today, I woke up , somewhat OK.

Probably Wave's "Hyper Kinetic Sensate" at work?

Probably Wave's "Hyper Kinetic Sensate" at work?

Your intuition would be a good guess.
Just hang in there and stay in good psychical shape (as much as possible), which promotes better Mental clarity and better sleep patterns!

Courtesy of Jones! Mar 24, 2020
A: The wave is coming, you are teaching people to surf it instead of being dragged under and out to stormy seas.

Q: (L) You once said that the wave was something like "hyperkinetic sensate". And I've often wondered if that means that it's something that massively amplifies whatever is inside an individual? And if that were the case and they were full of a lot of unpleasant, painful, miserable feelings, repressed and suppressed thoughts and so forth, and something that was hyperkinetic sensate amplified all of that, what would it do to that individual? I mean, can you imagine any of us in our worst state of feeling yucky and then having that amplified a bazillion times? If it was bad stuff inside you, you would implode!

A: Soul smashing!

Q: (L) So it is really important for people to go through this process of cleansing to prepare themselves for that?

A: Yes, then they will "rise up with wings as eagles"!

Q: (L) So even people who - or maybe particularly people who - engage in a great deal of what Lobaczewski called "selection and substitution", there is some part of their rational mind that knows what the truth is, but because it's not acceptable to their peer group, or their social milieu, or their background and upbringing to accept that truth, they repress and suppress it and explain things to themselves in other ways. But they still know the truth. What would it be like if you have all of this suppressed, twisted truth locked up inside you that you never allowed yourself to look at and acknowledge?

(Ark) But you see this is not a separate phenomenon because when there is this amplification, there are these fears that you said, they will also explode. So the individual will be able to... the little devil will become the big devil, so it will be easier to choose, because, you know, choices will be amplified. It's not just little dark here, little this there - it's hard to choose - but they will have to decide this time where to go, and the decision will be...

(L) Extremely painful.

(Ark) It will be painful, but on the other hand, it will be clear.

(C******) But what if you're so overwhelmed it isn't clear?

(L) What if your fear is so big that...

(C******) You're blinded?

(Ark) Well, then you are lost.

(L) I mean, people that believe lies against all evidence are the ones that really baffle me. I mean, they don't baffle me in the sense that I don't understand why they do it, because I understand the psychological and brain mechanism, and I understand that's it been thousands of years, little by little, gradually, pathologically encroaching until now we live in this world where it's just literally -everything is dirty - it's just really horrible. And I can't imagine what... I mean, what about a psychopath? What about a psychopath who doesn't have emotions? How is a hyperkinetic sensate {wave} going to affect a psychopath?

A: They do have a sort of "emotion". Hunger for darkness.

Q: (L) So what it is an amplified hunger for darkness?

(A******) More darkness.

(L) But what would it do if it were amplified in that way?

(Allen) Ravenous!

(L) They'd devour themselves, wouldn't they?

A: More or less. What do you do when at your center there is a big empty hole?

Q: (Ark) But I can see how it's gonna happen. You see separately, there are these psychopaths. At the same time, there are a lot of people who are becoming very unstable. There are a lot of people who go completely crazy, that psychopaths can see something is happening - new opportunity, right? So, new victims. "They're mine!" "No, they're MINE!" And so psychopaths will start to fight with each other.

(L) Because they're more and more hungry. And then their masks will fall away, and people will see them for what they are.

A: Yes

I hope the weird rollercoaster will soon stop for you. I noticed people willing to fight more around me also but nothing implying me.
A trucker at my job took out a hammer after another driver threatened him because the truck was not parked conveniently. :umm:

Maybe we are experiencing the desperation of the PTB. Or maybe you are under attack ?
Also your loved ones seem to be targeted maybe a way to get to you.

Hi Esprit :) I worked very hard the last few years on detaching myself and from falling into emotional & belief traps triggered by the events around me. I'm like a weird sponge since I can remember, always picking up other people's feelings and thoughts in my near surrounding or just by thinking about them. It was so hard for me to discern what's mine and what's their, it led to a lot of problems and sorrows through my life. As I made my peace with God/DCM things rapidly changed in that department as well, it's so much easier to just notice and feel, without being dragged down the path with it all.

That being said, I don't think I'm specially targeted, doesn't feel that way to me, even an episode of being sick for 24h left me more with a suspicion how something bad came into my town area with that dust and/or with the storm, to which I instantly reacted. Also, my daughter is very intuitive and similar to me (regarding the sponge thingy ;)) and her observations include a wide spectrum of people she's dealing with on daily basics and she noticed crazy increase in crazy happenings lately. Yes, people are under the stress cause of corona bullshit but it's summer here, holiday season, no lockdown at the moment and masks aren't mandatory except in stores and government buildings, public transport. Even those people disregard now in huge numbers. We don't have BLM issues here, I maybe see one black person every six months. So, all of that makes me wonder what's really going on around here?

I've had weird dreams last couple of nights.

One was intense - I felt / saw / thought a big hairy worm was crawling on my left arm. I freaked out and got up super quick but it's like I got stuck. My eyes were open and I couldn't see the contours of the room, instead it's like I was staring into a cloudless sky with lots of stars. This confused me to no end and I kept looking trying to see the contours of the room until I could finally make out the walls!

Following night I had a dream that I can't recall but my partner told me I was breathing heavily and deeply plus I was making running motions in bed whilst asleep - first thing she asked me in the morning was whether I had a nightmare and what it was!

If there's weird energy about, I'm probably picking it up in my dreams.

Thanks for sharing what's been happening, Color. For what it's worth, this morning I thought of writing a post with something similar – not about anything as serious that you describe happening around you, but about the feeling of "something is in the air".

Since mid May I haven't felt, what I only can humorously call 'Covid-beaming', but yesterday I sensed that this 'thing' is affecting me again. My first spontaneous thought was "Oh, no, the beaming is back!" I could of course be imagining, and this feeling could be a result of other things (see below), but the feeling of dread and hopelessness was quite clear. I've been for no particular reason very tired today, and had to take a cold shower to shake off this 'thing'...almost succeeded.

We had some guests the other day, and one of them pointed out how when this Covid-thing started, although it was a shock, people could somewhat optimistically look ahead for the summer, sunshine, and warmer weather (at least up North where we live, this is a huge factor). He continued, that he's very concerned that if they implement any sort of lockdown in the fall and winter, people will be completely devastated, depressed, and suicides will increase, because the days will be very dark and cold. I completely agreed with what he was saying, and now that I think of it, his insight might have been the trigger for my mini-depression.

Thanks for sharing. Similar things happening around me. I have reduced willingness to work - I am more lazy than normally (I don't know how is it even possible :umm: ). Maybe it's due to I am still working remotely from home? Almost whole my company is working from home. Same thing is happening with my Fiancee. She also has less willingness to work. Additionally her father wen to hospital last week due to some dizziness. MRI found some micro damages in the left hemisphere of the brain. This year is very crazy...

For correlation, I noticed ear tones again in the past two weeks for the first time since March, when C19 hysteria was kicking off around the world - the tones were super intense at that time in terms of how frequently they were occurring - not monthly or daily but hourly and even waking me up sometimes, then suddenly they just stopped.

This is interesting - i.e. in Poland the numbers of cases of COVID has "increased" and they are starting talking about back into the lockdown... So something is coming?

Everyone here has noted some similar effects and issues. There are even times when I feel downright vertiginous!

I have thought about it a few times and what I concluded was "yep, it probably is some kind of change in our cosmic environment that is happening incrementally as we actually live through it, and it produces these effects depending on our FRV." In other words, we may very well be experiencing some kind of transition to another density/level of awareness.

That, of course, makes it all that much more important to do the hard work to stay alert and aware and focus our FRV if possible. It means spending as much time with other "sane" people as possible and discussing what is real and important. If there are no such people around you, then that is what the forum is for. And it is super important to stay grounded.

Back
Top Bottom