Electrical properties of silk

From what I can see current mm wave devices are using the 3GHz-50GHz region. Airport scanners are 24-30GHz. I found a paper that used a 140GHz (0.14THz) light source (above 300GHz is far-infrared) to test the properties of silk.

Sub-Millimeter-Wave Transmission of Silk Fabric
https://file.scirp.org/pdf/JCC_2017122809425988.pdf

There is some information here:

https://www.polymtl.ca/phys/photonics/papers/2014_AOM_Silk_foam_THz_waveguides.pdf

The authors also showed that silk is semi-transparent in the 0.15–1.5 THz region, having a relatively high loss of ∼15 cm −1 at 0.3 THz. In 2012, the same group demonstrated conformal, adhesive, edible food sensors [ 21 ] based on the THz metamaterials on silk substrates. By monitoring the antenna resonant response that changes continuously during the food storage, the authors have demonstrated potential of this technology for monitoring changes in the food quality. To the best of our knowledge, up to date, there were no reports of using silk to fabricate THz waveguides. This, most probably, is related to the high absorption loss of silk in the THz spectral region. Indeed, bulk absorption loss of silk is almost hundred times larger than the bulk absorption loss of polyethylene (∼0.2 cm −1 at 0.3 THz), which is often used for fabrication of THz fi bers.

To make this useful we need to compare it with other fabrics like cotton. Here is a paper on the transparency (I think) of different fabrics in the THz range.

https://www.researchgate.net/public...omain_spectroscopy_for_textile_identification

We know that silk passes light through, so it makes sense to see that it is actually more permeable as the frequency approaches the visible light range. The region of interest (<1THz) is crowded to the left side of the charts but here silk also seems to transmit more than other fabrics. It is important to note that early in this paper they mention that they have to dry out the samples to make sure the results are accurate. This could mean 2 possibilities: 1: moisture dominates the transparency of silk and other fabrics in a certain range. 2: these results may not be relevant to the transparency of silk as worn with the body's natural humidity.

The messages here are mixed, but there is no certain conclusion that silk blocks millimeter waves, especially as they approach visible light. It's hard to find information on the 3GHz-100GHz range which 5G technology is expanding into, but we have boxed it in on both sides as not being a likely shield. If it were to be a good shield in this region, it would have to mean that it becomes reflective or absorptive within one decade of frequency and then flips back again before 100GHz. This would be abnormal behavior.

It seems possible to me that as silk is birefringent, it could mitigate mm wave severity by scattering it's polarization. We know now that being highly polarized is one reason manmade EMF is harmful. However it would be good to confirm the birefringence at the frequencies of interest.

I have recently made purchase of silk from Swedish retailer, a mullbery silk travel sheet, which is designed as sleeping bag. When it arrived about week ago it surprised me by its little bulk, but it is sufficiently large for one person 120x200 cm. I even used lighter to burn a bit of fabric and it did smell like burned hair, and material feels pleasant on my skin and it is definitely natural silk.

During my first night I've slept in it, I had a dream with Laura, of which I remember just some fragments, but still it was good start.
View attachment Reselakan gammelgrön Karenina liggande vy.jpg

In case anyone would be interested in buying one, the price is about 750sek / 72 eur

here is the link:
Reselakan i siden

Website is only in swedish language, so you'll need help from google translator.

If you live in France, a cheap but good option is this silk bag (had it for a few years after reading about silk in the sessions in 2011, and I was very satisfied with the product) :
Now I'm using this, but it's a little fragile:

From aliexpress:
This is another complete set, more expensive :
Also using these tshirts in silk :
And here you can find silk pyjamas :
I heard recently that high level freemasons are using silk for its energetic protective qualities.

edit : added some links

Last edited:
Hi jsf, thank you for all these links. I've added in my cart this morning the one you give in 3rd link. It's expensive but it's made of mulberry silk. I haven't yet ordered as I search for a less expensive (and a non-dyed one if I find). Will take time to choose.

Reactions: jsf
Nowadays lots more things are causing harmful to our body and mind, such as beams, WiFi, depletion ozone layer, etc. and so many other things we might not yet suspect or know fully.
But luckily, we have information from Cs, so we can protect ourselves from every negative frequencies by using the Silk!
And wearing silk actually enhances EM effect!
That’s why, I have been wearing a silk clothing with headgear, silk bed sheets and covered half high bedroom walls with silks, so I can sleep safe.
I hope someone come up some clever/creative ideas to use silk to protect ourselves better and easier way.

Q: Is the watching of these dances or listening to this music helpful in unlocking ancient genetic memories?

A: In person, not through reproduction. Wearing of silk will enhance the EM effect.

Q: Well, that makes sense. The alchemists talked about this also.

March 18, 1995

Q: (T) The ozone layer is depleting and they are the first of the things we are really noticing as an effect of this?

A: Yes.

Q: (T) Soon it is going to be affecting us all.

A: All part of the wave effects interconnecting realities.

Q: (J) Is removal of the ozone layer part of the frequency "fixing?"

A: Close.

Q: (L) It's keyed on interconnecting realities.

Q: (L) Are you saying that the wave is causing the interconnecting of realities? (J) And the ozone layer is in the wave?

A: And causing actions which affect third density in myriad ways, close circle.

(L) Is the wave causing the ozone depletion?

A: Not directly.

Q: (L) But is the wave causing people to behave in a certain way so that they do things that cause...

A: You are getting warm...

Q: (J) Is the depletion of the ozone layer a part of the equation required for the wave...

A: In third density reality, it is important.

Q: (J) So, it is part of the natural progression of movement from third to fourth?

A: Let's try using the word "reflection," and see if that "rings a bell." Third into fourth.

January 3rd 2009

Q: .... (J) Are we talking about things being beamed?

A: "Beamed" and otherwise. Hitchhikers and image formation and projection along with emotional manipulation via various EM frequencies.

Q: (A****) How do you protect yourself against these frequencies?
Q: (S) They said "various EM frequencies". Well, what I'm thinking is the WiFi inside the house, and...

A: Very bad!!!!!!!!!!

Q: (Ark) You were asking about this WiFi, and it's bad, but I want to ask about this USB stick with the little antenna on our Asus? It radiates microwaves like cellphones. Is it strong?

A: Also bad. You would be surprised what tiny things can do. In all cases, however, there are remedies and safety measures.

Q: (S) Well, this kind of my question. Because we have cell phones that are so evil, right? The problem is that even if you never use a cell phone, there are towers EVERYWHERE. If a cell phone is on and it's close to you, that's worse, but... (L) You can't escape it all. (S) So we can obviously turn off the evil stuff, but... (L) I think there's also the stuff out there for cancelling that is dietary {like minerals}, or something you can do.

A: Silk is always good

Q: (L) What did Scottie say? (S) I was saying that if she's going to be in her bed, instead of mosquito netting, you have a silk netting. (Ark) Silk is a Faraday cage. (S) Why silk? Why silk protects against these things is totally bizarre to me. (L) It's made by caterpillars.

A: Mulberry.

Q: (S) For silk, is it more important to protect the head and brain, or the body, or doesn't it matter?

A: Everything. And D_____ should keep a silk scarf about her throat.

Q: (L) Do you have any? (D) Yeah. Even in the summer though? It's hot in the summer.

A: Thin silk.

Q: (D) Well, thin silk. Right, okay.

December 2, 2000

Q: (L) Okay, what was this beeping noise we heard in the house the other day?
A: No. 318 monitor.
Q: [Laughter.] (L) A physical monitor?
Q: (L) Something in our house, and it's still there?
A: Monitor. Yes.
Q: (L) Did it have some sort of glitch that made it start beeping suddenly?
A: Yes
Q: (BT) Are they being monitored by 3D or 4D?
A: 4th
Q: (A) Well, the fact that they are monitors, I can live with this. But the fact that they are not just passive, but also are active, makes me a little bit upset. If they are active, they probably produce some kind of vibration which acts on us continuously, so to say.
Q: (TK) It is sound - or vibrations? (A) What kind of action is it?
A: Psychic.
Q: (L) That's a pretty broad field. (A) Now, what is important for us, I think, is to know whether we can counteract this control by para-psychic means, by being aware, in a certain state or another, or if there is a physical action and we cannot control it because it acts on our genes, or our cells directly - our body chemicals - and messes up what we are doing. In that case, some kind of action would be reasonable. (TK) Okay, if these things are frequency emitters, and they affect us psychically, is there some way to counteract it, to neutralize it?
Q: (L) Is this something physical or psychic?
A: Physical.
Q: (TK) Would it be a counter-vibration to cancel this out?
Q: (L) Right,...Back to the problem. Would lining the room with metal (aluminum foil) help?
A: No.
Q: (L) The alchemists say that to protect the body from outside frequencies, one should wear silk. I know that sounds crazy, but that's what they said and did. Silk is a heck of an insulator. (TK) If we shielded the area with a silk tent, or wear silk clothing... (A) Silk by itself might not work, or it probably only works when in contact with the body. (TK) A copper mesh around the area would help.
Q: (TK) RAM would help?
Q: (TK) Silk would help?
Q: (TK) Would all three in combination be necessary?
Q: (A) If we can counteract with 3rd density technology... (L) Then there must be some element of 3rd density tech involved. (TK) How can we determine what kind of personal device we can build or make to protect ourselves?
A: More silk

September 21, 2002

Q: (A) Are such wave generators commercially available?
A: Probably not. Why not build one?
Q: (A) Okay, we can build a wave generator. What power is needed? If we build an EM wave generator, it will just create EM noise, right?
Q: (L) So, we'll be poisoning ourselves twice! (A) Right!
A: Unless detector that is adjustable is added and tuned to precise canceling frequency.
Q: (L) I think it would be cheaper to move. (A) A broad band wave generator, like a damaged florescent tube produces all kinds of EM noise. But if you tune the frequency. (L) Well, you have to have a detector AND a tuner. Cheaper to move.
A: Better, too!
Q: (A) There must be some way to make the body less vulnerable to these things.
A: Silk clothing and headgear.
Q: (A) I know! Aluminum pyramids! [Laughter.]
A: With silk lining.
Q: (L) What about these metallicized reflector curtains I have to keep the heat out, do they help? And don't forget that your office has that cathedral ceiling - a pyramid. They said something about the geometrical structure.

Nowadays lots more things are causing harmful to our body and mind, such as beams, WiFi, depletion ozone layer, etc. and so many other things we might not yet suspect or know fully.
But luckily, we have information from Cs, so we can protect ourselves from every negative frequencies by using the Silk!
And wearing silk actually enhances EM effect!
That’s why, I have been wearing a silk clothing with headgear, silk bed sheets and covered half high bedroom walls with silks, so I can sleep safe.
I hope someone come up some clever/creative ideas to use silk to protect ourselves better and easier way.

January 3rd 2009

Q: .... (J) Are we talking about things being beamed?

A: "Beamed" and otherwise. Hitchhikers and image formation and projection along with emotional manipulation via various EM frequencies.

Q: (A****) How do you protect yourself against these frequencies?
Q: (S) They said "various EM frequencies". Well, what I'm thinking is the WiFi inside the house, and...

A: Very bad!!!!!!!!!!

Q: (Ark) You were asking about this WiFi, and it's bad, but I want to ask about this USB stick with the little antenna on our Asus? It radiates microwaves like cellphones. Is it strong?

A: Also bad. You would be surprised what tiny things can do. In all cases, however, there are remedies and safety measures.

Q: (S) Well, this kind of my question. Because we have cell phones that are so evil, right? The problem is that even if you never use a cell phone, there are towers EVERYWHERE. If a cell phone is on and it's close to you, that's worse, but... (L) You can't escape it all. (S) So we can obviously turn off the evil stuff, but... (L) I think there's also the stuff out there for cancelling that is dietary {like minerals}, or something you can do.

A: Silk is always good

Q: (L) What did Scottie say? (S) I was saying that if she's going to be in her bed, instead of mosquito netting, you have a silk netting. (Ark) Silk is a Faraday cage. (S) Why silk? Why silk protects against these things is totally bizarre to me. (L) It's made by caterpillars.

A: Mulberry.

Q: (S) For silk, is it more important to protect the head and brain, or the body, or doesn't it matter?

A: Everything. And D_____ should keep a silk scarf about her throat.

Q: (L) Do you have any? (D) Yeah. Even in the summer though? It's hot in the summer.

A: Thin silk.

Q: (D) Well, thin silk. Right, okay.

I did a bunch of tests with silk and EM emitters and EM measuring devices and found that silk did nothing at all to change the readings -when placed between the source and receiver.

So if silk helps, perhaps it does so on some other level, and EM is doing something else, (perhaps at 4D?) which I'm not able to measure with my little 3D tools..?

I did a bunch of tests with silk and EM emitters and EM measuring devices and found that silk did nothing at all to change the readings -when placed between the source and receiver.

So if silk helps, perhaps it does so on some other level, and EM is doing something else, (perhaps at 4D?) which I'm not able to measure with my little 3D tools..?

Hello Woodsman,
I absolutely trust Cs information about silks protection.
Maybe something is in this planet device couldn’t able to analyze or maybe there’s something is in silk that not known by any technically by testing.
Anyway, I don’t see any other device that protect humans from all the negative frequencies.
Even if there are other device I rather would trust Cs more than others human information.

Hello Woodsman,
I absolutely trust Cs information about silks protection.
Maybe something is in this planet device couldn’t able to analyze or maybe there’s something is in silk that not known by any technically by testing.
Anyway, I don’t see any other device that protect humans from all the negative frequencies.
Even if there are other device I rather would trust Cs more than others human information.

I trust the C's too, in particular, I trust one of the things they have been adamant about over the years; we are to not deify them or try to 'free lunch' the learning curve, (so to speak). -That networking and doing honest, human level research is extremely important for our development. I take that to heart.

There has been enough repeated silk recommendation from their end that I think we have to give it serious consideration, but I've tried in earnest to find some benefit, testing using the technology at my disposal, (which is pretty decent), and having found no benefit to silk, I am led to consider a couple of possibilities...

My results were due to:

1. Human error on my part and/or bad equipment and/or the wrong kind of silk (I tried several different pieces from different sources.).

2. That there is another element to the EM spectrum which is not being accounted for by my equipment, more than just frequency and power level. (Which might explain why people report the Q-Link pendants as being effective, when there is no logical or measurable reason to suggest it should be so based on what is officially known about the electromagnetic spectrum.)

3. That the frequencies the C's were suggesting silk could protect us from were up in the 5G range and not the lower 4G frequency range. -Where my equipment is not designed to measure. So it might have been advice for the future. -However, from some of the quotes above, it would seem that they were suggesting silk was of benefit around common Wifi from a few years ago, so I'm not sure how to parse that, because my testing device is designed with that frequency range in mind and I saw no change at all in the signal strength when I used silk as a barrier.

4. The C's might just be flat out wrong and/or we were receiving a corrupted message due to interference or wishful thinking or something along those lines.

1: I also tested with the same results. It was not just a weak effect but no effect at all. This is consistent with EM theory. I have not seen silk used in any real world EM shielding applications. I think your results are correct.

2: I mentioned birefringence earlier. It basically scrambles the polarity of EM radiation at high enough wavelengths. There is some evidence that random polarization such as from sunlight is benign to the body.

3: I did not have any 5G sources when I did my tests. It would be great if someone can test it on 5G. And yeah, it has no effect on wifi EMF but helps anyway?

4: I would like to revisit this question in a future session, to ask why silk is beneficial even though we cannot measure an effect on EMF.

If you work on cars you know that one small little detail can totally flip your understanding of the issue. The symptoms point to the alternator, so you replace the alternator. Then you discover what caused the alternator to fail in the first place... So you think back and remember some details that could have clued you in to the actual cause. And then the next 5 times you see a failed alternator you immediately think of that obscure thing but no, it turns out they were all just bad alternators! And your boss is asking why you are wasting time doing unnecessary tests on bad alternators...

1: I also tested with the same results. It was not just a weak effect but no effect at all. This is consistent with EM theory. I have not seen silk used in any real world EM shielding applications. I think your results are correct.

2: I mentioned birefringence earlier. It basically scrambles the polarity of EM radiation at high enough wavelengths. There is some evidence that random polarization such as from sunlight is benign to the body.

3: I did not have any 5G sources when I did my tests. It would be great if someone can test it on 5G. And yeah, it has no effect on wifi EMF but helps anyway?

4: I would like to revisit this question in a future session, to ask why silk is beneficial even though we cannot measure an effect on EMF.

If you work on cars you know that one small little detail can totally flip your understanding of the issue. The symptoms point to the alternator, so you replace the alternator. Then you discover what caused the alternator to fail in the first place... So you think back and remember some details that could have clued you in to the actual cause. And then the next 5 times you see a failed alternator you immediately think of that obscure thing but no, it turns out they were all just bad alternators! And your boss is asking why you are wasting time doing unnecessary tests on bad alternators...

Ahh! New brain food.

I remember you mentioning birefringence previously, but it didn't stick to my brain at the time.

So basically, for me there's two areas of research to get into here:

1. The polarization of man-made EM waves effect biological tissues very differently than do non-polarized wave forms. I did not know this! I found a number of studies which discuss the effect, so it appears to be a real thing. Here's one abstract:

In the present study we analyze the role of polarization in the biological activity of Electromagnetic Fields (EMFs)/Electromagnetic Radiation (EMR). All types of man-made EMFs/EMR - in contrast to natural EMFs/EMR - are polarized. Polarized EMFs/EMR can have increased biological activity, due to: 1) Ability to produce constructive interference effects and amplify their intensities at many locations. 2) Ability to force all charged/polar molecules and especially free ions within and around all living cells to oscillate on parallel planes and in phase with the applied polarized field. Such ionic forced-oscillations exert additive electrostatic forces on the sensors of cell membrane electro-sensitive ion channels, resulting in their irregular gating and consequent disruption of the cell’s electrochemical balance. These features render man-made EMFs/EMR more bioactive than natural non-ionizing EMFs/EMR. This explains the increasing number of biological effects discovered during the past few decades to be induced by man-made EMFs, in contrast to natural EMFs in the terrestrial environment which have always been present throughout evolution, although human exposure to the latter ones is normally of significantly higher intensities/energy and longer durations. Thus, polarization seems to be a trigger that significantly increases the probability for the initiation of biological/health effects. Polarization: A Key Difference between Man-made and Natural Electromagnetic Fields, in regard to Biological Activity

Okay then! So that's good to know. Next...

2. Does silk de-polarize EM in the popular cell phone and computer frequencies cooking all around us on any given day? That's hard to say.

What is easy to say, however, is that silk absolutely de-polarizes light waves. Not only is there so much evidence for this that it is taken for granted by the science community, but you can see it happening just by moving a piece of silk fabric around in your hands. One study appears to have managed to use this feature of silk to create holographic images. (If I'm reading the abstract correctly): Error - Cookies Turned Off

Now, of course my little EM meter only measures frequency and amplitude. It doesn't measure any other orientation, so I have no way of testing silk's effect on our standard Wifi. However, my confidence in the C's intelligence is such that I'm encouraged to move forward rather than stay stymied as I have been for several months now on the subject.

On a closely related note.., I've been feeling very 'pinged' by the universe to pay attention to this stuff lately, to re-open my investigations. This from a couple of different directions, including pushy people in other parts of my life who won't let the subject drop, as well as my own direct experiences.

From a strictly experiential standpoint, I find I feel sick and get headaches when I sit at my home-office desk setup. Despite my tactics to minimize EM pollution, I still get exposed to a fair bit of the stuff. (I have a big graphics tablet at home, staring up at me). When I'm away from my home desk, I use a smaller laptop with a much lower EM profile, and whatdayaknow? I feel a lot better, even after longer durations in front of that smaller screen. I had previously put this down to a matter of posture, but after a couple of years of tinkering with seats and body positions, etc., I always feel notably worse after using my home desk, I'm inclined to think there is an EM component at play.

As well...

When I first decided to start testing this stuff, I'd jumped in whole-hog and ordered a number of articles of silk clothing, shirts and long-johns and such. I even have a silk beanie for my head. However, after my initial meter testing and finding that silk did zero to block a signal, I just packed that stuff away and never bothered trying it out to see if it made a difference to the way I felt.

Well, I think I will give that another shot now!

I'm feeling, (ahem) re-energized. Thanks for the extra intel! (Proving once again that Networking works!)

I'll report back in a week or two.

Last edited:
I recall a C's session where a question was asked about pacing, and the response was something to the effect that movement reduces the effectiveness of control methods. I can't find the session. But this may make sense if by moving around we keep the polarity and EMF field shapes on our body changing. Silk then would in theory reduce the amount of movement necessary.

I have a bunch of silk shirts I got from Goodwill, but I don't wear them often because they don't cooperate well when drenched in sweat, with the local climate. It doesn't help that my body temperature seems to rise when I wear them (eh?). And sometimes I'm constantly working on cars, which seems unfairly rough on them.

I wash them in the washer in spite of the care label, using Woolite and a laundry bag. I air dry them but I have to stretch out the seams while wet which scrunch up from the agitation of the washer. I guess this extra effort makes me hesitant to actually use them.

I do feel a bit better when wearing them, but honestly I don't know of anything I can do while wearing silk that I couldn't do while not wearing it. And that is really it for me. It actually has to matter in some tangible way. Maybe I feel a bit better, but how I feel is not really my first priority. It seems kind of vain to spend so much time caring for silk just to feel 2% better during the day. Maybe for an artist in constant concentration it would be more helpful.

Found this study that struck me as interesting, if nothing else:

Topical delivery of potential antioxidants protects the skin against ultraviolet (UV) radiation-induced oxidative damage through maintaining redox balance. Sericin, one of the major components of silk, possesses antioxidant property along with skin-protective activity against UVB radiation-induced damage. However, the protective activity of silk sericin (SS) extracted from different sources has not been explored against UVA and UVB radiation-induced oxidative damage. In the present study, we have systematically investigated the protective activity of sericin against UVA and UVB radiation-induced skin damage. MTT and neutral red assays showed that Philosamia ricini sericin (PRS) and Antheraea assamensis sericin (AAS) (10 μg/mL) treatment prior to UVA (12 J/cm2) and UVB (120 mJ/cm2) irradiations enhanced the viability of human keratinocytes. Examination of cell cycle arrest and apoptotic/necrotic cell death using flow cytometry showed that sericin treatment before UVA and UVB irradiation protected the cells from apoptotic cell death by arresting the cell cycle at G1 phase. Sericin pretreatment downregulated the interleukin (IL)-6 and IL-8, upregulated p53 and decrease the dysregulation of Bcl-2/Bax gene expression. AAS treatment prior to UVB irradiation significantly reduced skin inflammation, DNA fragmentation, and lipid peroxidation in the female SKH-1 hairless mouse skin. Altogether, our results substantiate the use of AAS in effectively ameliorating UVA and UVB radiation-induced skin damage, which holds prospects as a potent antioxidant supplement in the preparation of skin care products.

Some random thoughts - it's possible that silk won't make you feel better in the immediate term (unless you have a more acute physiological/psychological reaction to EMF), but it can protect against DNA damage and other damage - both short and long term. One could look at things like modulating (via frequency/amplitude changes, or something else entirely), polarizing (as mentioned in comments above), and other properties of EMF that may not be readily apparent.

From the "information theory" standpoint - keeping in mind that we are "wave-reading consciousness units" and have antennae in our proteins and are receiving all sorts of information from all sorts of sources, is it possible that the information carried by our EMF signals is communicating bad things straight into our cells, and silk interferes with that somehow? For instance, how do we know what information is in the wifi or cell tower signals that go through us exactly? Sure it contains information of a website you chose to load, but what about all the other information that you're not currently loading on your computer - it's still in the signal, and it still goes through you - you're just not "asking for it" on your personal device. How comfortable would you be if the entire internet was beamed through your body and some of that information was received and "acted upon" by your body, much like a virus's genetic code is "executed" by your DNA, which causes a disease?

I'm just speculating, but the idea is pretty scary if there's any reality to it. The internet is a horrifying thing to "download into your body" to any extent. Now imagine that they embed information into those signals that aren't even part of the already terrifying things on the regular internet - it could literally be anything else they want to send. They may use ultra low frequency carrier signals and other shenanigans as well, and piggy-back on the cell phone tower technology to get it out there.

So the damage could be mechanical, physiological, and psychological - but it could also be informational, which also results in psychological/physiological manifestations of "disease" of all sorts. We talk so much on the forum about having good information hygiene in terms of what kind of info we expose ourselves to, but it's easy to forget that when you turn off the FM radio station that spews propaganda, the radio signal is still going straight through you anyway, along with all the other insane amounts of signals in our atmosphere carrying all sorts of information. Probably the effect isn't the same as actually listening to it, but I'm not sure that there is "no effect" when turned off either.

Yes, something like that is the next logical step when finding no effect on EMF from silk. However if you're thinking about information, then try covering your router in a silk shirt and see what websites you can pull up (probably all of them, including the nasty ones). Or your cell phone. You will still get reception, even the annoying ads. Silk is not a good adblocker. So if silk is blocking something that's harmful, it is something other than the internet.

As for sericin, my understanding is that it's stripped from the silk during processing so that the end product is not a sticky mess. And the lanolin and whatnot in Woolite will coat anything left over. But I'm not surprised to hear it has medical uses. Coccoons are designed to take a year long beating in the elements while keeping everything inside healthy.

Back
Top Bottom