2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

Chris Wallace Blames The President For Debate Disaster, Trump Responds On Twitter

The debate moderator compared his performance to being a master chef, ruined by an obnoxious patron.
Chris Wallace’s performance at the debate was panned by nearly everybody on all sides of the political aisle, including his own network colleagues.

I just did a post in the Coronavirus thread that relates to this thread as well. I'm not sure if this is how to do this, but I'm assuming I just need to paste in a link to that post.

My post relates an interesting Tarot card reading I just did dealing with possible foul play concerning Trump's testing positive for Covid-19. At the very least, this reading introduces a topic of speculation. And, I think we can all agree that the Dems are not above attempting something like this.

Hmm.. I can't seem to paste in the link properly. It's linking to someone else's post. It's post #13,885.

I like Atlas so far and hope takes good care of DJT, who I hope has a speedy recovery for a swift I told you so..

Hmmm.. I wonder. Did Trump really get covid 19? Or just a regular cold? Or was the lab result sabotaged? Seems like he might actually be sick if they're reporting minor symptoms. If it really is covid 19.... perhaps this virus will a "positive" effect on Trump, per the C's recent sessions.

OMG! This is unbelievable, so horrible! Are these people capable of anything, probably. I think Trump needs to move to the underground facility. This propaganda is also to divide Americans further, if possible. I was thinking about "their" hubris yesterday and it being their downfall. The mental fixation on being superior to the rest of humanity causes them to be totally blind to how regular people see life and their scumbag activities, the ones that haven't gone mad that is. I guess they think they can fool us still. Look at all they did to fool us about Biden in the debate, it was exposed immediately. Diabolical Dummies... Their hubris will be their downfall according to the C's.

Donald and Melania are no doubt on the Hydroxychloroquine regiment and will be fine. They should have a second test preformed as well. Just thought of something, maybe the covid scare is an excuse to take off for Cheyenne Mt. He said awhile ago, we wouldn't be seeing him for awhile.

Going to the health food store today, there is a big sign at the front door saying there are going to be produce shortages due to the bad weather. Speaking to the check out clerk about this, she said everyones busy with other things to notice, the election/debate is my guess.

Driving out of town a few days ago I noticed the large digital road sign flashed "Get ahead of the storm" then it switched to "prepare an emergency kit". I thought this was a bit ominous as the weather is warm and clear with no storms in the forecast. Warning of a different kind of storm coming? Maybe not, just getting ready for winter which I think will be more severe then last year which was very mild.

This could be exploited both ways, so who knows which party will profit the most out of it? An illness could generate sympathy for the president. Or he could get cured fast and then argue that he was right all along about the virus not being that serious. On the other hand, there will be no debates for at least 2 weeks (better for Joe), and the anti-Trumpers will argue that it's his 'karma' for not taking the virus seriously. Personally, I think it's way more interesting how people will spin this than the actual result of the (dubious) test. Oh! The president is sniffing! Whatever. :rolleyes:
There is also the possibility, remote but not impossible, of an assassination attempt using whatever technology the deep state might choose to use, and blame it on covid ("because he didn't take it seriously").

Of course, the "talking heads" are using this as an opportunity to warn us all who have doubted the official science and seriousness of the covid virus to get on board and obey. The timing of this is highly is highly suspicious or at the very least...interesting.

There is also the possibility, remote but not impossible, of an assassination attempt using whatever technology the deep state might choose to use, and blame it on covid ("because he didn't take it seriously").
I was also considering this, I think witnessing the way it all has played out recently, it’s really the whole COVID thing that has been the one sacred cow, so trying to make an example out of Trump for daring to suggest that Faucci said masks were useless months ago, live on national television is a big no no.

Another thing that occurred to me was, maybe they’re really trying to push the whole vote by mail thing that they have been trying to sell for months. And this is the one way they could get the message finally across, and possibly steal the election.

“Vote by mail! Not even Trump is immune!”

Back
Top Bottom