2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

here is an new video from The President
Wow - very glad to see this - he looks and sounds great! Very nice comments and expressed appreciation for all the support. Interesting that he purposely rejected the idea of staying "safe" in lockdown upstairs rather than get back to work for the country as his obligation and duty. Compare that with Biden in his basement routine. Even ill, Trump is more presidential than Biden could ever hope to be.

All these moving plots... I have this feeling of dread approaching the election. It seems like Trump is in the way of major PTB plans for the future. He's got so many parties arrayed against him: Media, tech companies, FBI, CIA, State Dept, Big Pharma, WHO, Soros et Al... :\
Trump always has been in the way of the PTB, or at least significant segments of it.
EaGfrI0X0AAnd78.jpg

He actually looks petty good considering. And of course there are those that are salivating to assume the power.

But....the intimidation and misinformation continues.

Snip:
"Apparently, police were called in to investigate a bomb threat, but found nothing".

Finally, CNN's Jake Tapper has reportedly spoken with an administration offiial who confirmed that investigators believe Trump was infected during the ceremony announcing his choice of Amy Coney Barrett to succeed Ruth Ginsburg on the Supreme Court at the Rose Garden last weekend. The current thinking is that it "may have come from the Hill"

Update (1900ET): In the latest video from Walter Reed, undoubtedly prompted by media rumors that the president might be in "very serious" condition, Trump (once again looking notably pale and sounding hoarse and congested) said he "came here, wasn't feeling so well, but I feel much better now." Trump added that the doctors are doing an excellent job to get him back to 100%, adding that he'll be "back soon" to the White House.

Oct 2, 2020

Here's the link:

Remember this from last August. Part of a plan or no everything has become a sh$t show as expected.

DONALD Trump bizarrely suggested that he "may not be seen for a while because he has rich enemies who are very unhappy with him."

"I have a lot of enemies out there, this may be the last time you see me for a while," the president said during a speech at the Whirlpool Plant in Ohioon Thursday

.https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.the-sun.com/news/1272407/donald-trump-ohio-rich-enemies-unhappy/amp/
I've heard from a Cuban friend (retired alphabet soup) who is in contact with Cuban Islanders, that there has been recent unprecedented recent construction and expansion of the prison and base. Hearsay, but something does seem to be up.

He actually looks petty good considering. And of course there are those that are salivating to assume the power.

But....the intimidation and misinformation continues.

Snip:
"Apparently, police were called in to investigate a bomb threat, but found nothing".

Finally, CNN's Jake Tapper has reportedly spoken with an administration offiial who confirmed that investigators believe Trump was infected during the ceremony announcing his choice of Amy Coney Barrett to succeed Ruth Ginsburg on the Supreme Court at the Rose Garden last weekend. The current thinking is that it "may have come from the Hill"

Update (1900ET): In the latest video from Walter Reed, undoubtedly prompted by media rumors that the president might be in "very serious" condition, Trump (once again looking notably pale and sounding hoarse and congested) said he "came here, wasn't feeling so well, but I feel much better now." Trump added that the doctors are doing an excellent job to get him back to 100%, adding that he'll be "back soon" to the White House.

Oct 2, 2020
Pale? I think Trump looks better without the makeup.

Pelosi made a comment recently about the Democrats having a few more arrows in their quiver. Hmmm. On the Q-board: "Never bring an arrow [in a quiver] to a LOSBR missile fight."
Line-Of-Sight Beam Riding (LOSBR) or beam guidance, is a technique of directing a missile to its target by means of radar or a laser beam. The name refers to the way the missile flies down the guidance beam, which is aimed at the target.
Well, it is getting interesting anyway

I'm going to be pessimistic.

The timing of this is too coincidental and it's also clear the dems couldn't win the elections fairly.

I think this is an assassination in progress.

He's probably infected by something that can mimic an RNA that will get picked up by the PCR test after a couple of amplifications. He then tests positive for covid (which has never really been isolated and proven) but really he's under a different biologic attack from God knows what.

I'm going to be pessimistic and say Trump won't make it. I hope I'm wrong.

Oh, don't worry, Trump will win. It's not about making him lose. It's about about creating the right environment for a civil war after he wins.

Also, remember, he's working for the Deep State. He needs to be reminded to do his job, because as for now, he did "right" in some areas, while beating around the bush in others. Hillary would have already went on a good, big war. Trump didn't. I think he'll be made to do it around/after the election.

I'm going to be pessimistic.

The timing of this is too coincidental and it's also clear the dems couldn't win the elections fairly.

I think this is an assassination in progress.

He's probably infected by something that can mimic an RNA that will get picked up by the PCR test after a couple of amplifications. He then tests positive for covid (which has never really been isolated and proven) but really he's under a different biologic attack from God knows what.

I'm going to be pessimistic and say Trump won't make it. I hope I'm wrong.
I hope you're wrong too. I'm actually more inclined to think it might all be a ruse to get him out of harm's way for the next few weeks due to credible threats, while letting the Left bask in glory. He might not even be at Walter Reed. Don't forget Wag the Dog.

sbeaudry:

I too was wondering why Arizona and Alabama?

So, I did some searching and found an article for the associated press which explained with more detail.

The articles said there are 600 troops, 300 from Arizona and 300 from Alabama that are designated to fly to other states to assist when called upon by a governor who is apparently losing control in their state. Arizona for the west coast and Alabama for the east coast. They are being re-supplied with new protective gear, and can deploy anywhere in the US within 24 hours.

For now, I putting the “Possible impending asteroid strike” as noise. But having said that, everyone including the ptb should be ready at any time for such an event.

Here is the article:

National Guard taps Alabama units for rapid response to civil unrest

Oh, don't worry, Trump will win. It's not about making him lose. It's about about creating the right environment for a civil war after he wins.

Also, remember, he's working for the Deep State. He needs to be reminded to do his job, because as for now, he did "right" in some areas, while beating around the bush in others. Hillary would have already went on a good, big war. Trump didn't. I think he'll be made to do it around/after the election.
He's not working for the deep state. Good grief.

Back
Top Bottom