Shouldn't we be fighting this?

I am not sure that the 'final choice' already happened for most people.

I didn’t mean to say that this Corona business and how people chose to go on was a final choice but rather another crucial or big crossroads point of choice, just like 9/11 was one. There are almost constantly crossroads that everyone faces which is then followed by a choice (or decision, if you will) on which way to go. What I was suggesting was that Corona was simply another big crossroad point of choice.

I thought I'd post this here, as it seems apt:

Laura Walker of the "Oracle Report" outlines the astrological energies of what's coming this weekend (8/7/20 - 8/9/20) and for the next several months. We are entering intense times, as she describes the overwhelming astrological alignments in play now that favor the PTB, but: there is a balancing energetic along with this, as a "galactic super-wave" is here which has divine consciousness within it. Sort of parallels what the C's have said all along.

But I think this audio fits here mostly because of what Laura says at 14 minutes in: we are all being "called to duty", and we simply need to be ready to act, because we will be needed. That time is NOW, and there won't be any sitting this one out! She covers it again later, and at 30 minutes she briefly talks about what is going on with the Wayfair pedophilia scandal. The overall message she conveys is that this is basically the time of birth, when the pain is greatest, but hold your intent and focus on what you wish for the future because after this weekend the worst will be over and a second "Renaissance" will be underway.

I always appreciate Laura's sharings, as she has been right along with the C's in what she sees happening in the world over the years I've followed her - she just uses a different language to explain her visions (interesting that her name is also Laura...). And if she's right, then we won't have to wait much longer to answer the evils being done. We may ALL be called to duty soon.

(BTW, the best stuff is all in the first 45 minutes. The last 8 minutes is just fluff.)

He didn’t have to drag his body into the battles and risk being annihilated and risk taking his family down with him: he used his mind, his words, his grand emotions to create and thereby indirectly reach so many of us knightly spirited ones.
Oh, oh yes, he DID!
There was a screenplay written about Tolkien amazing life, which was made into a movie last year.
Tolken experienced a LOT of TRUE horrors and battles, which is where he got the material to write into his books, which probably worked as Therapy, in my humble opinion!
He was raised poor, by a single Mom, who read him amazing adventure stories.
Orphaned, he received mercy and support.
He survived WW I.
Dude TOTALLY knew Hard Times in Real time...

Here is a Trailer for the movie:

Write up regarding the movie:

Oh, oh yes, he DID!
There was a screenplay written about Tolkien amazing life, which was made into a movie last year.
Tolken experienced a LOT of TRUE horrors and battles, which is where he got the material to write into his books, which probably worked as Therapy, in my humble opinion!
He was raised poor, by a single Mom, who read him amazing adventure stories.
Orphaned, he received mercy and support.
He survived WW I.
Dude TOTALLY knew Hard Times in Real time...

Thanks for this verification, Debra! Makes a lot of sense, really, since the quality of his writing is certainly that of someone who is intimately familiar with various kinds of battles - internal as well as external ones. So I am going to say:
He didn't always have to drag his body into battles - sometimes he wrote about them...

@aragorn, thank you and all others who have added words born of experiences and deep concerns, naturally, for their children, families, friends and communities in these times - these were greatly appreciated.

From my thinking, from being out there each day with people in their various work – among their daily lives impacted in every direction; employers struggling, people not knowing what is up and what is down in this topsy-turvy world (pick a subject), it is nearly beyond words. At every turn, which many deep down know is wrong, matters are being enforced in what most here would agree is the biggest psy-ops job ever seen; and absolutely what the C's suggest of strategic enclosure (SE) is vital now. SE is not always easy, not easy among family and friends who especially may disagree. Not easy when people who would normally smile on the street now sneer behind their masks with their eyes if what they see is not in conformity (and many may be just like you in SE while wearing a mask) - and yet this is their fear and ignorance talking, and it will run its course as part of their own lesson profile, which you can't change other than being sympathetic enough and being ready to help should they begin to ask.

There was reference to Sebastian Haffner in regards to Defying Hitler, and here you can read an excellent article over on SOTT. Here is what Sebastian said while living through those times (while seeing the rise of what was later to become of those times), is not so hard to see of our current time in many asymmetrical ways. Besides, this is all coming fast and hard at us with a relentless pace we don't have control over as it infects the masses. In the article linked to above there are quote from Haffner:

In its reactions the mass psyche greatly resembles the child psyche. One cannot overstate the childishness of the ideas that feed and stir the masses. Real ideas must as a rule be simplified to the level of a child's understanding if they are to arouse the masses to historic actions.

These “ideas that feed and stir the masses” are indeed becoming more pronounced, and unlike then it is now global in nature. Like then there was mass propaganda, and unlike then, today there is mass corporate unity behind the message that aims to drive our fears. Unlike then there may in fact be many more who do not share these ideas – from country to country, so there is some larger unity in that which seems mostly silent for lack of a venue to speak, at least for the time being. As @Jones discussed, there is that 25% or whatever it is in each of category B & C who may rapidly (with a shock) move to D or, possibly go the other way in a form of acquiescence to the fearful crowd. I just don’t know, yet the answers are deep within for each to decide when and if that time comes.

In a final quote from Haffner in his time, he said:

Daily life also made it difficult to see the situation clearly. Life went on as before, though it had now definitely become ghostly and unreal ... Strangely enough, it was just this automatic continuation of ordinary life that hindered any lively, forceful reaction against the horror. ... [This reaction] was hindered by the mechanical continuation of normal daily life. How different history would be if men were still independent, standing on their own two feet, as in ancient Athens. Today they are yoked to the details of their work and daily timetable, dependent on a thousand little details, cogs in a mechanism they do not control, running steadily on rails and helpless if they become derailed. Only the daily routine provides security and continuity. Just beyond lies a dark jungle. Every European of the twentieth century feels this in his bones and fears it. It is the cause of his reluctance to do anything that could "derail" his life -- something audacious or out of the ordinary. It is this lack of self-reliance that opens the possibility of immense catastrophes of civilization such as the rule of the Nazis in Germany.

The same dynamic seems to be in play in most western societies today – growing to the point that none will want to be a nail sticking up ("forceful reaction"), grasping instead at their normal life even though the overlords have said, and potently, it’s a new normal. At the same time, people will defend any vestige of this new-normalcy having lost the old and embraced the new, hence the reaction people get when not conforming, which is getting ramped up. Thus, people these days will need to measure every situation (with a thousand eyes) and make the best choices they can, align with the best people they can and prepare.

In many ways the STS 'designers' think they know the final outcomes as they have planned this, obviously, for such a long time. They think they know to a large degree exactly how people will react - and look what they have done thus far, largely without physical force using nothing but repeated lies, which is simply mind boggling in coordination and action. They do this and are getting away with it currently, knowing as Gustave Le Bon had described of 'The Crowd,' just how to trigger and steer mass populations. They count on how sated people are today with technology, with scientific and medical authority and what passes for information and how to keep it polluted, to say nothing of politicians wherein people cling to their every word. Nothing here people don't know as the ptb have been manipulating people’s emotions down to the level of psychological cognitive science to achieve their goals, while few can overcome this without Work and some good friends. Moreover, when it comes to this colossal might of theirs in whatever way they deliver it to people, this is a whole other level most in society are not well knowing of to counteract. However as the C's also remind, the ptb have wishful thinking and an Achilles heel on their side, and part of that is reveled by how utterly ridiculously open they all are with their plans. To counteract there are many beacons, such as SoTT and others, and also here on this very forum that has been guided by Laura and the C’s through her, who have certainly predicted and also guided, and people here can share in careful ways.

The title of this thread is “Shouldn't we be fighting this?” and yes, imo, using SE as best we can, and not only, yet the very nature of the forum's threads is born from people - from their thoughts and discussions which can be seen as a fight for the universe perhaps on a level not understood. On a personal level, the Stoics come to mind in regards to this fight, to remembering what is the worst that can happen:

We are more often frightened than hurt; and we suffer more from imagination than from reality.” – Seneca
…First, you must begin with one of the most important practices in the Stoic tradition: the premeditation of evils. What is the worst that can go wrong…the absolute worst? Study that. Feel it in your bones and skin. Understand what it will look and taste like. Good. Now you’ve removed the surprise and some of the fear. You’ve readied yourself for the worst. As Seneca put it best, “the man who has anticipated the coming of troubles takes away their power when they arrive.”

Now comes preparation: What can do you do to prepare yourself? What options do you have when the worst case happens? How can you prevent it from happening? What can you do today to reduce the chances of the worst happening? If it does happen, how can you bounce back? Write it all down on paper and think it through….

Lastly, from all your sharing and discussions, from JFK.jr to cognitive science and this thread by @aragorn, little by little the butterfly wings continue beating, so be strong all, network and keep your health and reserves high and fear in check (help your children and families with this) – and it is not easy, yet the C’s remind us in so many ways how to see a little more each day without anticipating tomorrow.

Can you elaborate? I’m not sure what you’re trying to say.

What I was trying to say here, is that your strategic enclosure includes your family. It's dynamic, but yet I understand your wish and frustration to not just be passive in your role to protect them. In these times, as any other times, it's important to understand the vector of force, as always.

My son and their friends (all exceptional in the brains and observational aspects) all think this is an incredible boondoggle. All of them "Zoomers" who somehow know how to navigate social media like they're Captains of a ship. They quit dirty waves and navigate others, it's astounding how they're assimilating information and gleaning bullshit from real, scientific info.

Yes, I want to stand up right now (and many other times before), but I'm frankly embarrassed with humanity right now;

fighting evil dictatorships, Nazis, etc, etc, meant giving up your life. Now in the last 50 years, it's been about information. Things have gotten better on that front.

Progression is inevitable.

I'm not sure how to frame this, but I wanted to start a discussion about how you guys feel with 'watching this from the side'? I know it isn't a black and white thing, where you either do nothing or 'go full battle mode'; there's the importance of being strategic, not doing foolish things that endanger yourself and your loved ones, and the "wise as serpents, gentle as doves"-thing.

Still, watching all kinds of people bravely 'coming out of the woods' speaking out against the tyranny, madness and ponerlogy in action, makes me feel like a coward for not doing more. Just as an example James Corbett and Amazing Polly are publicly exposing the agendas on a daily basis, and then there was e.g. the recent group of doctors in the US, and on a broader scale it looks like thousands of people have been protesting the Covid restrictions in Germany (if the information is correct). There are several examples like this, and probably more to come. If there would be a similar protest in your city, would you go? I'm not sure yet, but reading something like the following makes my blood boil:

If and when they start guilt-tripping and blaming my children for this madness, making them live in total fear, attending a dystopian school with crazy prison-like restrictions, I might very well hit the streets!

On the other hand, I'm not pretending, that I would dare or like to appear publicly in the media, knowing how easily my whole family could be targeted and blacklisted. So, I'm having mixed feelings about this, and wanted to network to see this situation more clearly. I believe many here have taken to heart the C's advice of 'scaling down' the activity on social media, and I've been doing that to some degree, too. I'm still retweeting quite 'dangerous' things on Twitter, but mainly posts that already have several retweets from before (as to not stand out too much). I'm posting some things on Parler, too. Facebook for me is almost totally out. I have too many colleagues from work there, that might become 'informants' at some point.

There's some consolation knowing that on our forum we are helping each other to cope with all this, raising each others awareness and knowledge, and 'keeping each other awake (as in Gurdjieff's alarm clock analogy). And on a more esoteric level, with our knowledge and awareness we might be 'sending a signal' out to the universe that balances things.

To summarize, the warrior in me would like to fight this, but my rational self is hitting the brakes. I know we can't save the world, but considering the 'butterfly effect', shouldn't we join the fight?

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and concerns. I read this thread earlier but did not have much to add at the time.

I was reminded of this general topic of "fighting" today when having a small chat with my teenage sons.

One asked me suddenly. "What do we do when masks are forced upon us?"

He, and his brother, feel quite confident in their knowledge that masks are pretty much counterproductive and have turned into a symbol of blind obedience when recently, throughout the nation, more and more people in shops and most of their classmates have started wearing them since the "recommendation" came down from authorities. Further, it has been made mandatory in certain situations dictated by people's employers and situations (like train travel).

Then we thought about it further, what about the time when vaccinations are mandatory? Which should be inevitable given the mask thing.

I had to say I do not have a clear answer.

However I understood the need for some people to fight back, that it is important to many people to fight back in any way possible, but first and foremost, all people should consider the most wise way to do it.

Some undoubtedly will do it in a way that gives them immediate, and dire consequences and punishments, and it may be that it is "in them" to do so.

Some will do it very stupidly, having no control over themselves and their emotions. They all may need to learn something.

We will need to figure out what is in us to do when presented with a situation where we are challenged to go against our judgement and beliefs, and we hopefully we can evaluate what to do from a calm and rational place to decide if this is a place where we can resist that could have positive effects. Maybe the resistance is open, subtle, or perhaps by fudging the system when possible.

At the moment, the main battle that is still open to us, (but expect it to close eventually) is the battle for minds that requires there be a signal of truth and rational thinking in order to challenge the fake narratives. That demands a lot because there is a skill that needs to be honed in order to present arguments in the best way that does not undo the intent by unnecessarily triggering the opposite effect that could have been avoided by careful application.

However, we must remember that even the perfect sharing of the signal will still cause some people to "harden" their false beliefs, but those are people who could never be helped anyways.

Nevertheless, when I leave this mortal flesh behind, I hope I will left a legacy of being a resister of tyranny, in some way, mainly for the peace of my own soul, but also as a potentially positive inspiration for my 3 children.

So I do not know if I handled this discussion in the best way, and obviously my family will have opportunities to discuss it further from time to time, and so this is not the end of the story.

I shared this today because we all may be struggling with these questions in our own circles, and it may be interesting to hear from me.

{edit: spelling mistake}

I'm not sure how to frame this, but I wanted to start a discussion about how you guys feel with 'watching this from the side'? I know it isn't a black and white thing, where you either do nothing or 'go full battle mode'; there's the importance of being strategic, not doing foolish things that endanger yourself and your loved ones, and the "wise as serpents, gentle as doves"-thing.

To summarize, the warrior in me would like to fight this, but my rational self is hitting the brakes. I know we can't save the world, but considering the 'butterfly effect', shouldn't we join the fight?
Sometimes the best thing we can do is work on ourselves and become the change we want to see in the world. One resource I value states that what we're seeing is a great reaping of karma. I don't know about that, but his suggestion was to observe with detachment and don't get involved insofar as your greatest priority should be the protection of yourself and your loved ones. This is a strange dance, as ultimately, standing up to anti-science and tyranny is how we will have to protect ourselves.

It's very difficult to speak up right now. People I've known most of my life have become so ideologically possessed that I scarcely recognize their behavior. But this recent article posted on SOTT does illustrate what could happen, as history attempts to repeat itself. Suicide of the Liberals -- Sott.net

I know what Covid can do. The problem is that for the vast majority of people, it doesn't do what TPB would have us believe. This is not an existential threat, but the concentration of power and steamrolling over law in the name of protecting us may be.

Some great replies in this thread that I'm working to align myself closer with. I'm often feeling like a stance needs to be taken , especially when I see how this lock down has ruined some of my friends and family. All I can think to do right now is send my signal by not wearing a mask if I'm not forced to and keep updating my knowledge on the situation so I have faith in my actions. Also as we go into more and more lock downs, I'm seeing some of the most die-hard lock down enthusiasts start to come to their senses (even some from the NHS), so it's nice to be there for them without judgement.

We will need to figure out what is in us to do when presented with a situation where we are challenged to go against our judgement and beliefs, and we hopefully we can evaluate what to do from a calm and rational place to decide if this is a place where we can resist that could have positive effects. Maybe the resistance is open, subtle, or perhaps by fudging the system when possible.

At the moment, the main battle that is still open to us, (but expect it to close eventually) is the battle for minds that requires there be a signal of truth and rational thinking in order to challenge the fake narratives. That demands a lot because there is a skill that needs to be honed in order to present arguments in the best way that does not undo the intent by unnecessarily triggering the opposite effect that could have been avoided by careful application.

However, we must remember that even the perfect sharing of the signal will still cause some people to "harden" their false beliefs, but those are people who could never be helped anyways.

This is the crux of the matter, isn't it?

If we abstract this situation out across history, there have been so many similar situations.

We thought it couldn't happen in "our" time, right?

"plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose" Literally “The more it changes, the more it’s the same thing.”

A Croatian friend of mine loves quoting his Grandfather from the "Old country": "If it were up to most people, we'd still be swinging from trees".

So, yes, strategic enclosure is very important, but not at the cost of losing one's Soul when it needs to be shown.

I wonder if it would be possible to ask the C's to clarify and give some additional advice regarding this. Regarding the "strategic enclouser to the max". What did they mean, who did they mean, and why? I could be imagining and exaggerating, but I sense that this comment made us all stop fighting, more or less. Maybe for a good reason, but I've been thinking about this a lot and it does bother me. So you can read this as a rant from a frustrated citizen and forum member. :-[

I'm gonna be a bit über-provoking with the following, but since this is probably the greatest and most significant battle in our lifetime, are we supposed to just be "rolling our thumbs" while the bad guys are having a hay time?

I know people here are doing some fighting, here and there, as I am too, but it's little compared to what we had going on during the spring. So, I'd like to hear more good arguments why we shouldn't be joining 'the resistance'. I don't mean going out in the streets, do something that would put us and our near ones in real danger or make us loos our jobs. But I see people like Ivor Cummings, Simon Dolan, Corbett, Polly, Del Bigtree etc. daily posting great stuff, and they aren't 'even' yet censored on Twitter. So, maybe we could be a little bit bolder?

Also, I could be just imagining this, too, but maybe there will shortly come a time when dissenting, exposing and protesting writings/postings will be less dangerous, because it is starting to be so widespread that 'they' can't possible punish everyone. Maybe that time has just started?

Also, I could be just imagining this, too, but maybe there will shortly come a time when dissenting, exposing and protesting writings/postings will be less dangerous, because it is starting to be so widespread that 'they' can't possible punish everyone. Maybe that time has just started?

My feeling is that the C's advice was predicated on this. They also said that there was going to come a movement against all the lies - which we also see happening right now, with the big anti-lockdown protests, the open letters against lockdowns by medical professionals, the extra-parliamentary committee in Germany, and of course the 'meta-conspiracy theory' of the QAnon movement.

I saw the C's advice to be patient as 'wait until you see the whites of their eyes'. In any conflict, it is essential that the right time and place be chosen for engagement. This is especially true in asymmetrical guerrilla warfare, which is basically our situation. Rush in at the wrong time and you get mopped up by a numerically superior foe with access to much greater resources.

Over the last several months, STS has operated more or less unopposed. In the process, they've exposed themselves to a very considerable fraction of the population. They've been their own worst enemy, doing far more strategic damage to their cause than we could ever have done. While they've gained huge tactical advantages, their offensive has also changed the psychic landscape in such a fashion as to make their job much more difficult in the long term.

So, conditions on the ground have changed greatly compared to where we were even a month ago. They're going to change even more in a month, following the American election, which I suspect is going to lead to a considerable increase in the entropy in the global control.

Might be worth asking the C's if conditions are becoming ripe to become more active.

Back
Top Bottom