2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

Revealing Shocking Information About Three Hard Drives Involving the Chinese Communist Party, the Biden Family and More​

Here are some takeaways from the discussions of Lude and his guest speakers.

The hard drives contain billion-dollar deals between Hunter Biden and the CCP, as well as photos and video footages of Hunter Biden himself involving drugs and sexual activities.

The hard drives were sent to United States District Court for the Southern District of New York and FBI a year ago, but was put on hold then, without any public awareness. Meanwhile, Biden defended his son for being innocent.

In about 2012, when Joe Biden was the Vice President of the Obama Administration, he allegedly leaked the information of 36 CIA agents deployed in China to the CCP, leading to their deaths.

The U.S. governments have long been the targets of the CCP’s infiltration, referred to by some insiders as the “Blue-Golden-Yellow Scheme”, which means using money and sex bribes to set up and control their target persons and organizations. The CCP’s operations have been secret and in depth, and are not without significant success.

For more than 70 years, the CCP have been enslaving and exploiting the Chinese people. The CCP cadres all transfer and hide the money they have stolen from the Chinese people, their children, legitimate and illegitimate, their assets for their families in the safe and advanced societies like the United States. Whoever controls the information of where their money is and who their children are, controls the CCP. This is especially critical to the factional struggles within the Party. That’s why the CCP factions, the core members, compete with each other in “networking” with the U.S. government. The winning part get protection from their U.S. collaborators and, in return, help them with the “donkey vs. elephant” races using the CCP malign operations like propaganda and cyber attacks.

It is said that the Biden family and Xi have trillion-dollar deals, because Biden had provided Xi with such information of Xi’s rivals. In return, Xi granted Biden tremendous benefits in China, which is probably a share of the “trophy” in the “anti-corruption actions” to take down their rivals. Also, according to Lude, Xi’s faction is doing Biden a favor in the 2020 Election.

The CCP’s goal is to take control of the world and rewrite the rules. If Biden wins the election, the CCP will probably have a big step forward towards their goal. The peoples, especially the Chinese people will be doomed.

The U.S. government and intelligence probably already have the full map of where the CCP is hiding their money and successors.

The CCP has also recruited some spies and former human rights activists using money and threats, planting them in the western societies for purposes of propaganda and persecution of real anti-CCP fighters. A big difference between the former and the latter is if the former are saying “anti-CCP” and the latter, are really taking down the CCP.

President Trump says he is not a politician. A lot of the “elites” don’t like him or Mr. Bannon.

In order to take down the CCP, there must be an insider who knows it very well, and at the same time, believes in justice and the welfare of humanity, to stand up and fight against it. This person also needs to confront the CCP collaborators and running-dogs in the west. The “Whistleblower Movement” is a group of Chinese people led by Mr. Miles Guo carrying out the life career of taking down the CCP and fighting for the deplorable. We have many American allies and friends, to whom we are very grateful.

The reason that the CCP can succeed this far is because they don’t play by rules, but at the same time, control a large country like China and a huge population like the Chinese people. They know human nature very well, especially the evil side. They are evil with excessive wealth and power. We must take down the CCP, or there’s no future of humanity.

Lude said more details about the hard drives will be released in the following live broadcasts. Also, Mr. Bannon will be joining him and talk about it. Please stay tuned!

Frisco editorial degenerates living in and under the rule of Babel.

I was supposed to be getting married this Saturday. Kayla and I were going to do a very small ceremony down at Cupid’s Bow on the Embarcadero and then in the evening have a big old party at El Rio with all of our friends and family. People we love were planning on coming in from such far-flung places as Japan, Spain, France and even the Outer Richmond. It was going to be truly wonderful.

Then COVID happened.

Once shelter-in-place was announced in March we said, “Let’s give it some time before we call things off.” By April though, we could already tell things were not going to go back to normal anytime soon, so we sent out the message that we were postponing the wedding. At the current moment we plan on doing something small with our families early next year, and then doing a party when it’s finally safe…whenever that might be. But it’s weird thinking that, in a different timeline, we’d be having friends arriving from around the world and the country right now and we’d be just a few short days from one of life’s biggest milestones. Instead, we’re at a place where there have been over 210,000 American deaths, the economy is a disaster, many of our favorite places are permanently closing, and millions of people are losing their jobs, health insurance, and even their housing.

And all I can think is screw Donald Trump. Screw him and screw anybody who has enabled him. And if you refuse to wear a mask, screw you too.

Am I bummed that I’m not getting married this weekend? Of course! But my sour inconvenience is small potatoes compared to the devastation wreaked upon this country by the Trump administration’s refusal to treat this pandemic like…well, a pandemic. Fundamentally, getting married on Saturday wouldn’t have changed things too much. We already have a wonderful life together and don’t need a piece of paper telling us so. But that can’t be said for the 210,000 people who’ve died because Trump did nothing, despite being briefed on the virus as early as Jan. 28, and telling Bob Woodward about how deadly it is on Feb. 7. These 210,000 peoples’ lives aren’t just fundamentally changed, they are over.

If I did my math right, having 210,000 deaths over seven months is roughly like having 9/11 happen every three days. Think about that. The United States started two wars (which we are still in) when 2,977 Americans were killed on 9/11. Our congress was so up in arms that they passed the Patriot Act, which allowed our government to pretty much surveil us in any way they want, when 2,977 Americans died. And that’s happening every three days. And these bastards have done NOTHING to stop this virus.

Screw them. Screw every single one of them. I don’t feel bad for gloating when the whole lot of them has caught COVID.

Scientists and communicable disease experts have told us since the beginning that if we wear masks, social distance and do contact tracing, we can stop the spread of the disease. But instead, Trump has continually undermined the fact-based advice of his own experts. He’s made not wearing a mask a political point and flaunted it, and he’s pressured the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to change their own recommendations to fit his made-up narrative.

And everyone around him has fawningly acted like he knows what he’s talking about. There’s not an ounce of me that feels bad that this den of liars, sycophants, hucksters and vipers has gotten COVID. They’ve knowingly unleashed a tidal wave of misery upon us all, plus they are infecting all the people around them, from aides to Secret Service members to janitorial staff and beyond. Since they refuse to take responsibility, I’m glad the virus refuses to take no for an answer… just like Trump has allegedly done to at least 26 women.

When I saw Trump’s demented joyride outside of Walter Reed Hospital the other day it reminded me of the time Michael Jackson dangled his baby over the balcony. It was such pure, naked, unhinged narcissism that it sickened me almost as much realizing the danger he purposely putting his Secret Service members in. This is a man who cares truly only cares about one thing: himself. And he’d rather let everyone you know die as long there were still enough people left over to cheer for him and that he could make money off of. Just ask the people who attended the campaign fundraiser that Trump still went to even after knowing he had COVID.

Screw him. Screw anyone who has enabled this massacre, and once again screw you if you refuse to wear a mask. This is on you too. And if you still plan on voting for him, double screw you.
Stuart Schuffman is a travel writer, TV host and poet. Follow him at BrokeAssStuart.com and join his mailing list at Broke-Ass Stuart. His column appears every other Thursday. He is a guest columnist and his point of view is not necessarily that of the Examiner.

Southfront sums up the current Globe unrest and compares each countries woe's under business oligarch's power plays and influence.
And the threat to all elections under the infiltration of extreme right wing organizations.

Written and produced by SF Team: J.Hawk, Daniel Deiss, Edwin Watson
Snip: 9-12 minute Read / Video -10:26

The West is facing an unprecedented threat to its hegemony, as more agile, innovative, and cohesive non-Western powers are growing by leaps and bounds, to the point of making a transition to a global non-Western hegemony for the first time in history. During the last five centuries, the baton had passed from one European power to the next, and ultimately to the United States. Should the United States falter under the double weight of its global imperial overstretch and domestic oligarchy plundering even its own society, there will not be another Western state there to pick up where it left off. European Union, once touted as a likely successor or possible candidate for US-EU co-hegemony, is showing few signs of consolidating into a federation. Thus America’s decline would in all likelihood lead to the People’s Republic of China becoming the global hegemonic power.

Russia certainly has problems with oligarchy as well, but at least there the oligarchs are essentially treated as a “necessary evil” of capitalist economy and kept in check by the national security wing of the Russian state that is directly answerable to the President. Likewise China’s billionaires are kept at arms length from political power, lest they use In the West, on the other hand, the oligarchs run the show and the national security state is kept under close ideological surveillance to ensure that it will come to the defense of the oligarchy “against all enemies, foreign and domestic”. US service academies, which admit on the basis of recommendations by elected US officials, who themselves are creatures of special interests and Big Money, are an example of that ideological oversight. And ultimately the US political system’s apparent inability to reform itself, to make itself more fair and meritocratic, means that it’s bound to lose the great power competition to those who are simply marginally less corrupt.

New York Times, damage control.

Last edited:
They know human nature very well, especially the evil side. They are evil with excessive wealth and power.
Yea, I've been thinking about this. Greed is the Big part of human nature they've used very well. Everyone wants to be a millionaire and to heck with everything else.. Promise boat loads of money and you've got them. And then there's blackmail. Also we have Soros who is especially good at ferreting out the corruptible and putting them in political positions in the US (for one).

The hard drives contain billion-dollar deals between Hunter Biden and the CCP, as well as photos and video footages of Hunter Biden himself involving drugs and sexual activities.

So are these hard drives the same as what Giuliani has or different?

More on Polly, she's recovered from the purge it seems and is going strong on her twitter page.

We heard this was part of the controls planned and here it is. Polly loses paypal.

And he handed them over to a computer repair shop and just left them there. This guy is a special kind of stupid. He and his demented pedo of a father are in big trouble. I wager we've not seen the end of this.

And he handed them over to a computer repair shop and just left them there. This guy is a special kind of stupid. He and his demented pedo of a father are in big trouble. I wager we've not seen the end of this.
I think what happened here is, he was so hopped up on drugs he forgot the lap top was there. He might have remembered at some point but just didn't care enough to retrieve it. Thats the way it is when your addicted to drugs. On a more esoteric note, maybe his soul cried out to be saved from the hell he was living in and exposed himself and Joe deliberately only unconsciously. Looking at some of the pictures coming out, he looked like sh*t. Here's a pic of what looks like meth/crack mouth. Nice little gap for the pipe.Time to make Hunter look acceptable cause Pop's running for POTUS?

1603038961231.png

Pure speculation but after seeing this photo from the NY Post it made me wonder.

1603038790405.png
Hunter Biden (center) with his father, Jill Biden and brother Beau at a campaign event in 1988.
AP Photo/Sen. Biden's office

@SummerLite wrote:
"On a more esoteric note, maybe his soul cried out to be saved from the hell he was living in and exposed himself and Joe deliberately only unconsciously."

My thoughts on the Hunter Biden issue is....(and it just popped into my head) that he possibly got cleaned up enough this time, to realize the "inescapable situation" his father has put him in. And maybe, because of the trouble he may encounter for his actions, he has decided that he is happy with the outcome of his actions regarding the laptop! And as Daddy doesn't seem to care much about his son Hunter, NOW Hunter realizes how he was TOTALLY USED by his own father, and has opted to let things play out as they will. Revenge is a powerful emotion.

Here's a pic of what looks like meth/crack mouth
Sometimes I correct what I say or add more information. Upon examining this photo more closely, I see the front upper teeth have been filed down for the crowns that will be placed. This doesn't rule out damage from drugs however since that would be a good reason to file down the teeth and insert crowns especially on the upper front. I worked in the dental field for 15 years so I have some experience in these things.

I think his brain was so addled by the cocaine that the hard drives went completely out of his mind!

There was also a picture of him sleeping with a crack pipe in his mouth.

Yes they are the same hard drives.

They are the same!? Giuliani should have put the entire data of the harddrives on the internet. Why give it to the Feds. Now we only get bits and pieces at best.

Jill Biden’s ex-husband accuses her of affair with Joe in 1970s​

Jill Biden’s ex-husband has accused the potential first lady of having an affair with Joe Biden and says they lied about how they met in the 1970s, according to a bombshell new report.

Bill Stevenson on Monday accused the presumptive Democratic nominee of being a home-wrecker and says the feel-good story of how Joe and Jill met on a blind date is completely made up, the Daily Mail reported.

“I don’t want to hurt anyone,” said Stevenson, now 72, who is working on a book that includes the lurid claim. “But facts are facts and what happened, happened.”

Stevenson and his then-wife grew close to Biden in 1972 while working on his first campaign to represent Delaware in the US Senate.

That same year, tragedy struck when Biden’s first wife, Neilia, and infant daughter were killed in a car crash.

Stevenson said he first suspected an affair in 1974, when his wife passed on meeting an up-and-coming rock star who was set to play at his Delaware club.

“I know exactly when it was,” he told the Daily Mail. “Bruce Springsteen was going to play at The Stone Balloon and I had to go to Northern New Jersey to pay him in advance.

“’I asked Jill to go with me and she said no — she had things to do, she had to look after Joe’s kids, Beau and Hunter. It was kind of a big deal to go meet Springsteen,” he continued. “I had no idea she and Joe were that kind of friendly.

“Then one of her best friends told me she thought Joe and Jill were getting a little too close. I was surprised that she came to me.”

A couple months later, Stevenson got all the evidence he needed when he was told that his wife had been in a fender-bender in her car — while Biden was behind the wheel.

“I was at work and a guy came in and asked, ‘Do you own a brown Corvette?’” Stevenson recalled. “He said back in May it had crunched his bumper and they told him to get an estimate and he never heard back from them.

“I said, ‘Wait a minute. Who is they?’ And he said, ‘Funnily enough, Senator Biden was driving.’”

“I considered Joe a friend. I’m not surprised he fell in love with Jill. Everyone who meets Jill falls in love with her immediately. It’s hard not to,” Stevenson said.

The Bidens, who have been married since 1977, have publicly said they met on a blind date in 1975 — after Joe became a widower and Jill’s first marriage had broken up.

The damaging Daily Mail report comes just days before Biden is expected to be officially named the Democratic nominee Thursday.

The Biden campaign declined comment.

Back
Top Bottom