Imminent Alien Disclosure?

Yesterday, I watched a video interview with Cathrine Austin Fitts from the Ytube channel Dark Journalist, which I will link below, it is the second part of a three part interview, the third part will be posted sometime next week OSIT.

CATHERINE AUSTIN FITTS REVEALS SPACE SURVEILLANCE ! In this explosive Part 2 of a 3 part interview series, Dark Journalist Daniel Liszt welcomes back Former Assistant Secretary of HUD Catherine Austin Fitts. Catherine has spent two decades tracking Missing Trillions from Government agencies including HUD and the Department of Defense! TRANSHUMANIST AGENDA Catherine goes deep on the Transhumanist Agenda promoted by the World Economic Forum and Big Tech, which she compares to “Livestock Management”. She shows how their goal is to convert the world's population into mind-controlled technology slaves and sheds light on a hidden system of economic and political control dominated by a parasitical group that is attempting to depopulate humanity. Catherine reveals the covert agenda behind the massive surveillance infrastructure and the Secret Space Program that is being developed with public money. Will humanity win the Fight for the Future?

The relevant part concerning the Space Program starts around the 20min mark. In her discussion she briefly mentions the work of Norman Bergrun and his book The Ringmakers of Saturn. In this book which is only about 130 pages or so. He discusses the Voyager 1 & 2 explorations to the rings of Saturn in the 1980's and a hyperdimensional entity discovered within those rings. He shows the images in the video presentation and discusses his findings. The images, are also available in the book.

I apologize for not breaking down the video, which I will post below, my mind is distracted at present, thought that this should be added to give further thought to this phenomena. The video is a presentation he made at a UFO conference several years ago about his book, which was published in 1987, it is out of print and sells on Amazon for around $400 - $1200. I have just started to watch.

Norman R. Bergrun Born: 4 August 1921 (age 98 years) he passed away in 2018, there is no Wikki entry for him. NASA scientist Dr. Norman Bergrun claims there are giant biological crafts in Saturn´s rings Bergrun is author of the classic books Ringmakers of Saturn and Tomorrows Technology Today which document the existence of extraterrestrial vehicles of immense power. A scientist who pioneered the methodology of thermal ice prevention design, he is also credited with roll-stability laws for airplanes and missiles. From photographs taken during the Voyager 1 flight to SATURN in 1980 the reader of this remarkable book sees that one of the photgraphs shows that the A-ring is incomplete.The author sets out to explain this phenomenon in an understandable form. The famous Cassini and Enke gaps also fit into the author's explanation. . Dr. Norman Bergrun is an alumnus of Ames Research Laboratory, NACA (National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics) predecessor of Ames Research Center, NASA where he worked twelve years as a research scientist.

For those interested I managed to find a PDF for his book (hope the link works). which I will also post below.

Norman R. Bergrun Born: 4 August 1921 (age 98 years) he passed away in 2018, there is no Wikki entry for him. NASA scientist Dr. Norman Bergrun claims there are giant biological crafts in Saturn´s rings Bergrun is author of the classic books Ringmakers of Saturn and Tomorrows Technology Today which document the existence of extraterrestrial vehicles of immense power. A scientist who pioneered the methodology of thermal ice prevention design, he is also credited with roll-stability laws for airplanes and missiles. From photographs taken during the Voyager 1 flight to SATURN in 1980 the reader of this remarkable book sees that one of the photgraphs shows that the A-ring is incomplete.The author sets out to explain this phenomenon in an understandable form. The famous Cassini and Enke gaps also fit into the author's explanation. . Dr. Norman Bergrun is an alumnus of Ames Research Laboratory, NACA (National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics) predecessor of Ames Research Center, NASA where he worked twelve years as a research scientist.

For those interested I managed to find a PDF for his book (hope the link works). which I will also post below.

This gentleman's resume is impressive, and he's old, so.., implied wisdom? He's certainly been around long enough to know a thing or two.

Great!

I played through his mumbling presentation of the Saturn material and couldn't see what he was seeing. In fact, I kept tuning him out because he was so un-engaging. However I made an effort to really focus when he got to the Moon material. And.., what? He was claiming that obvious photos of astronauts were in fact not astronauts, and I realized, "Oh. He's nuts." -He's pattern-recognizing all over the place, seeing fantasy in blurry images.

There's probably a reason I've not heard his name before.

Last edited:
Yesterday, I watched a video interview with Cathrine Austin Fitts from the Ytube channel Dark Journalist, which I will link below, it is the second part of a three part interview, the third part will be posted sometime next week OSIT.

CATHERINE AUSTIN FITTS REVEALS SPACE SURVEILLANCE ! In this explosive Part 2 of a 3 part interview series, Dark Journalist Daniel Liszt welcomes back Former Assistant Secretary of HUD Catherine Austin Fitts. Catherine has spent two decades tracking Missing Trillions from Government agencies including HUD and the Department of Defense! TRANSHUMANIST AGENDA Catherine goes deep on the Transhumanist Agenda promoted by the World Economic Forum and Big Tech, which she compares to “Livestock Management”. She shows how their goal is to convert the world's population into mind-controlled technology slaves and sheds light on a hidden system of economic and political control dominated by a parasitical group that is attempting to depopulate humanity. Catherine reveals the covert agenda behind the massive surveillance infrastructure and the Secret Space Program that is being developed with public money. Will humanity win the Fight for the Future?
Catherine Austin Fitts is much more cogent. A good video, I thought.

As per her comments about controlling humanity through technology, separating people from one another via technology, I found myself thinking about Elon Musk.

I've had a hard time figuring out why he has been allowed to be so successful, so.., Elon Musk, why he was being promoted by other (sort of sketchy) figures like Joe Rogan.

I think the electric car stuff is pretty cool, (except that they're computer controlled cars which bathe the driver in EM fields; like rolling iPods), his Space X stuff is really fun, but pointless given the actual state of secret technology. It's like a fireworks show, for the ooohs and ahhhs and spellbinding.

Painting Musk as a hero, a real-life Tony Stark, collecting adoring fans, so that when his Neuralink products come on line there will be less resistance to it.

Just a thought.

Last edited:
Catherine Austin Fitts is much more cogent. A good video, I thought.

As per her comments about controlling humanity through technology, separating people from one another via technology, I found myself thinking about Elon Musk.

I've had a hard time figuring out why he has been allowed to be so successful, so.., Elon Musk, why he was being promoted by other (sort of sketchy) figures like Joe Rogan.

I think the electric car stuff is pretty cool, (except that they're computer controlled cars which bathe the driver in EM fields; like rolling iPods), his Space X stuff is really fun, but pointless given the actual state of secret technology. It's like a fireworks show, for the ooohs and ahhhs and spellbinding.

Painting Musk as a hero, a real-life Tony Stark, collecting adoring fans, so that when his Neuralink products come on line there will be less resistance to it.

Just a thought.

Two things:

I watched "The Phenomenon", I won't say much but one of the contacts (which was absolutely STUNNING) said they were told that "cutting down too many trees is bad, you will not be able to breath, and technology as you're doing it, is bad". The context is what CAF means, and many have espoused. It's not the tech that's the problem, but how it's being used.

I was very surprised by this Neurolink endeavour by Musk. Not sure where he is going with this. My hopeful self thinks that in order to combat a thing, you need to know it.

I'm not placing my hopes in Musk or anybody else, just watching.

Richard Dolan interviewed James Fox who has produced this new documentary The Phenomena.
After much anticipation, filmmaker James Fox's latest documentary, The Phenomenon, was released on October 6, 2020. This film has a great deal of new video that even experienced students of the UFO subject have not seen. Without a doubt this will widely be recognized as one of the best UFO documentaries to appear in some time. James meets with Richard Dolan for a live video interview to discuss what makes his film unique.

This was a great interview discussing the making of the documentary and some items that were left out.

Hello to you
This is the first time I write on the "alien" forum.
If I knew the site of Laura and the Cs, at the very beginning in 1994, it's because I was already passionate about the world in space, UFOs and ETs.
When I was 14 years old, I saw one, on a very clear and beautiful night.
I ran to my father to tell him and he smiled at me and told me that I must have seen a shooting star.
As a teenager at the time, I thought he thought I was an idiot and I knew the difference between a shooting star and "something else".

As soon as I had the possibility of being connected to the internet, I started my research, without being able to spot the true from the false, of course, and this is still the case at the moment since we live in a civilization based on lies.
And I now have a lot of files on this subject, photos, texts, interviews.
I have read all the interviews and disclosures of Corey Goode with David Wilcock, Emery Smith who worked in secret bases as a doctor and also William Tomkins, engineer, who is very interesting because he explains the history of UFOs since the Germans and the war of 40.
There are also all the artefacts in archaeology and mythologies of all the peoples.

With everything I've read so far, I think that most of the UFOs we see are of terrestrial origin, helped by a certain group AND that I wouldn't want to meet.
A full disclosure seems difficult to me to make by all these governments: they have lied so much, they have done such disgusting things to mankind for thousands of years that they can no longer get away with it.
If there is an "invasion" it will perhaps be their last outburst to put the human world in total fear and confusion, no doubt with a massive hologram.
And I am not sure that the other benevolent civilizations of space allow it...
As the Cs said: "Help is on the way" and "Knowledge protects".

For me, if we want to be helped, humanity must "open its eyes" and have much more love and compassion for humanity.
Difficult for many in these moments of uncertainty....
Many are focused on this damn virus: certainly wanted by those who govern us.
In the meantime, many things are happening that we don't look at or see.

A simple example that is within everyone's reach: the color of the sun...
I still ask the question and people have not seen that this golden sun has turned white.
The Earth is moving and manifesting itself more and more, fireballs and asteroids are more and more numerous and no one is surprised. The planets and stars are changing shape or color.....

It has also been forgotten that President Obama signed a law recognizing the property rights of asteroid resources....
( He is inflated and dumb, as if the space belonged to him !!)
So, I think I'm not an idiot woman if I say that, if a law is voted for that, it's because they've been at it for a while (see the disclosers quoted above).

Also, I just read an article that space observatories (among others in Mexico) have been forced to close, supposedly because of the virus.
Ok. What don't they want us to see or find out ?????
Well, all this is "normal" and let's sleep in peace, that's what they want....
Well, NO.

I thank again Laure and the Cs for everything they brought me.

Matthew wrote on this forum, saying: I expect that there will be a great "revelation" of "extraterrestrials" and they will be portrayed as a big brother who is more advanced and just wants to help us along the way with better technology.

That's right, there are "big brothers" like in the book of Maalouf that I talked about in the last session.
And these "big brothers" respect the free will that we have here on our planet and therefore do not intervene directly.
And then, there are the "false brothers" who can arrive en masse.
There was a crop circle showing a gray ET where it said "Beware of false prophets".

Therefore, "Knowledge protects".

Tenderness for all

Chana

watched a 2019 documentary called "Extraordinary: The Seeding" featuring R. Dolan and a few others I don't know, including at least two hypnotists. The subject is mostly alien abduction with a focus on strange pregnancies and the "hybridization program".
It is a ctually available on youtube, but one needs to be registered to watch.

From Amazon.com:

The Phenomenon​

Directors James Fox
Starring John Podesta, Senator Harry Reid, Governor Fife Symington
~~~~~~~~

What is John Podesta doing in this movie?

Is this the same John Podesta infamous from Pizzagate?

The reviews for this film are mixed; several calling it a re-hash of known material. Is it worth $20..?

watched a 2019 documentary called "Extraordinary: The Seeding" featuring R. Dolan and a few others I don't know, including at least two hypnotists. The subject is mostly alien abduction with a focus on strange pregnancies and the "hybridization program".
It is a ctually available on youtube, but one needs to be registered to watch.
Is it worth watching it?

From Amazon.com:

The Phenomenon​

Directors James Fox
~~~~~~~~

The reviews for this film are mixed; several calling it a re-hash of known material. Is it worth $20..?
I watched it last nigth and to be honest, I falled asleep watching it. From what I remember, it is a re-hash of know material. The only relatively new material is the tik-tak ufo where finilly the U.S. government acknowledge that UFO exist. It could as well be use as a tool for the green new deal as they interview school children in Mozambic, if I remember correctly, who after a encounter of the third kind say that the message received by the grey were to take care of the earth. Since I bougth it, I will watch it again but seriously don't spend the 20$ for this movie. You won't learn anything new.

And yes it is the Podesta from pizza gate.

Is it worth watching it?
I found it more interesting than "The Phenomenon" which was mostly about the US government's knowledge about UFOs. The seeding is centered around the hybridization hypothesis from the materialistic viewpoint. It's a series of interviews of supposed abductees, most of which are women. They talk about missing time, multiple abductions, screen memories, "medical" interventions, the question of forced abductions and freewill, sexual intercourse with aliens desguised as humans, rape by reptiloids, pregnancies where the foetus disapears after four months (doctors explain it as a miscareage where the baby is "absorbed" into the mother's body...), subsequent abductions where emotionless hybrid children are presented, psychological effects on the abductees and the trauma, and finally why support is needed.
I didn't feel that there was anything new to what's already available in the books on the subject. Hearing the testemonies from real people, if they are real indeed, can be interesting for some IMO.

From Amazon.com:

The Phenomenon​

Directors James Fox
~~~~~~~~

Yes, he has been one of the few DC type guys to express a public interest in UFOs. If I remember correctly he was even promising some type of UFO developments if Clinton were to win 2016. He was corresponding with Tom Delonge before WikiLeaks leaked his emails.

I watched it last nigth and to be honest, I falled asleep watching it. From what I remember, it is a re-hash of know material. The only relatively new material is the tik-tak ufo where finilly the U.S. government acknowledge that UFO exist. It could as well be use as a tool for the green new deal as they interview school children in Mozambic, if I remember correctly, who after a encounter of the third kind say that the message received by the grey were to take care of the earth. Since I bougth it, I will watch it again but seriously don't spend the 20$ for this movie. You won't learn anything new.

And yes it is the Podesta from pizza gate.
It sounds underwhelming and even somewhat mis-directive.

It also sounds like Richard Dolan is helping to promote this film simply because he is generally very encouraging of people invested in UFO knowledge. Though, being familiar with David Jacobs's work, you'd think he'd know better than to just go along with the "Save the planet" propaganda without pushing back. He interviewed Jacobs in 2018:

Richard Dolan interviewed James Fox who has produced this new documentary The Phenomena.

This was a great interview discussing the making of the documentary and some items that were left out.

Personally. My impression of this interview, struck me as a feeding mechanism, to promote a video that has no real credibility, a rehash of this phenomenon, that leaves the watcher cliffhanging, no real information.

The thing that really struck out for me, the supposed visitation by an alien craft in South Africa, along with grey aliens performing some sort of levitation act on a log. It involved many children, they had eye contact with the so called aliens, and of course they warned telepathically about the dire consequences and ecological damage to the planet

They give a poignant description of the teacher that had denied this revelation (which I suspect the whole incident was some form of mind control operation) after all the continent of Africa has been used for many nefarious sociopolitical operations. She now recanted her statement, in tears to engage the audience of the documentary in an emotional dialogue, now saying she believed believed the children...Really!

One thing that struck me, if they were really serious. No use of hypnotism, to subvert the conscious mind, and find the real memories behind the experience.

Anyway those are my impressions of this so called dialogue presented to introduce this so called UFO documentary Phenomena, which I will give a miss, and use the $20 more wisely.

We watched 'The Phenomenon' over here and I thought it was worth watching. Obviously, not as any kind of revelation of the real nature of the phenomenon, but we weren't expecting that. It's interesting because it presents some solid cases and UFO history, but mostly because many high-profile people lent their names and time to confirm the reality of the phenomenon.

Based on the opinions of the contactees interviewed and other insiders, the documentary pushes the idea that the aliens are trying to warn us against nuclear energy and destroying the environment. Maybe that's a hint of how they are planning to spin the whole thing once some sort of official disclosure takes place. And sadly, the movie mentions nothing about the most sinister aspects of UFO's and alien encounters, such as abductions, deception or cases in which people were hurt, traumatized or killed, nor of 'high strangeness'. That's a pity because two people featuring were Jacques Vallee and George Knapp who have covered in the past those topics in some way or another.

If you can, do watch it but don't expect too much out of it, nor to be informed about anything you didn't really know already. As for spending $20, I guess that depends on how rich you are feeling. ;-D

Back
Top Bottom