Elana Freeland

wodasi

Jedi Master
'QuiteFranklyLive' on Twitch did a show with Elana Freeland
twitch video link and other video platform as well ..
"Crazy Media, Orbital Assault, and Alien Submarines" ft. Elana Freeland 10/16/20

her website link Elana Freeland

ElanaFreeland.com

take note while it is a two hour podcast , she really does not come on till 40 minute mark or so . .
Posted 10.16.2020 at the 39 minute mark on his show.
notes by permission from a friend at another forum ..CC
but these notes will give you an idea of topics discussed . . ..
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
China and Russia: blaming them is a laugh. No one is advanced as we are. ( USA).

60 microbiologists murdered some time ago. Peril all of the time for this occupation.
Tesla era now. Been weaponized against us. USA not ethical. Does not care about humanity as a whole Elite communities of the US - something gone very wrong.

Operation Paperclip...deal with the Nazis and brought them over. Brought their notes on experimentation. Scrubbed their names and gave them big positions.

Transhumanism: Chemtrails and Harp. " angels don't play this harp' published in 1995. Nick ----. Zapping the ionosphere - we can control it. HARP's success can bounce anywhere to target entire populations or an individual. Satellite can do this as well ( I just saw this as targeting populations for Covid). Scalar event - can make a plasma weapon and target a person's brain if you have their DNA.

Nanoparticles. Electromagnetics. Chemtrail chemicals in skies. ( can make it less visible now) .

CV19 is not a virus. Don't get sick from a virus. War motif...making a mint out of fear. We are being taken to the cleaners.

She has a list of 7 geo-engineer projects to be very concerned about:

1. weather engineering

2. electric weather events: plasma and anti matter.

3. alvin wisler waves ( earth is completely electrified...fires...nano particles of aluminum etc...used to create combustion.). What does it take to ignite from space and run down the fire to the earth. Geophysical planetary operations. ( experiments- US- using own people and own land).

4. Directed Energy weapons. Microwaves. Plasma beams. Dual use now. Cell Towers. IOT. 5-7 G.

5. Survellance an Neuro weapons. Signature for your brain and DNA. Can hit you anywhere.

6. Digital biology/nano tach/ trans-humanism. ( first footages of Wuhan is what we were looking at with people dropping dead. 60 gegahertz in the environment. Certain signatures about the people who dropped).
NYC and Italy did not happen -> something else.
Cannot happen through a vaccine...have nano tech in people through the jets/drones/ make humans hosts. We breathe it in. Engineered as one atom lying next to another atom etc. Certain type of consciousness of their own. Inorganic living matter. Eat it in GMO foods. Vaccinated with it....babies. Cell frequency in the body. 5g saturated....all the cells collapse. People drop dead.

We can be pulsed through our Iphones...can pulse anger etc. Entire atmosphere is ionized.

IPhones very dangerous. Can dictate our emotions. People cannot retain information anymore due to computers, TV . IPhones ( smart phones) etc.
Nano tech is the BIG STORY.

Tony Pantalleresco...magnetism. He can tell you how to get this stuff out of your body ( from chem trails and the like). (Youtube) .

Morgellons. Sea salt, baking soda, borax and epsom salt baths. Intelligent microorganisms in our bodies.

7. Detection of exotic propulsion craft and plasma lifeforms in the atmosphere. Could be a very physical craft: Triangular in shape: TR3B seen over one of the fires in Ca. Real UFO tech. We have had it for quite a while.

..plasma ....gas...fire...plasma life forms. James Trevor Constable.-> author re huge microbes...big blobs with little eyes present as round orbs. 'boggies" named by NASA.

She does not own a TV...turns off router at night. Very old things..no dishwasher etc. Primitive as possible.

Examine your lifestyle. Must learn to be an adult. Our will is weak. Need to take a look at ourselves. Cut out the junk in your body.

more from Elana , just released ..
what ever you may think of Kerry , here she lets Elana talk alot ..
she will explain geo-engineering and the weaponization around us . . .

ELANA FREELAND - AUTHOR - IONIZED SKIES & TRANSHUMANISM . . . .
one hour 27 minutes . . ..
•Oct 18, 2020
Project Camelot

Elana Freeland is a writer, ghostwriter, and lecturer who researches and writes on Deep State issues like geoengineering, MK-ULTRA, ritual abuse, targeting, and invasive electromagnetic weapons (Nexus, October 2014). She is best known for Chemtrails, HAARP, and the Full Spectrum Dominance of Planet Earth (Feral House, June 2014) and Under An Ionized Sky: From Chemtrails to Space Fence Lockdown (Feral House, February 2018), and is now finishing the third book in the series about how synthetic biology and Transhumanism are connected to the nanotechnology being delivered by geoengineering, GMO foods, and vaccinations.

more from Elana , just released ..
what ever you may think of Kerry , here she lets Elana talk alot ..
she will explain geo-engineering and the weaponization around us . . .

ELANA FREELAND - AUTHOR - IONIZED SKIES & TRANSHUMANISM . . . .
one hour 27 minutes . . ..
•Oct 18, 2020
Project Camelot

at about minute 30 she says she is a student/study of Rudolf Steiner for 40 years .

_SHEEP FARM 37 ELANA FREELAND GEOENGINEERED TRANSHUMANISM – Sheep Farm

This is the first time I’ve heard Elena Freeland. I haven’t had time to listen to the whole show yet. But I did get to the part about there being a fake sun with LEDs to cover up balloons and other strange ways the atmosphere and cosmos it being manipulated.... two Suns? Fake info? What do we know about this?
I have noticed recently that the sun often is white, not yellow, and I need sunglasses because the brightness hurts my eyes much more.

It was a shock to hear some of her claims which may be right or disinformation. I’ve read the dark romance novels which made the hidden agendas more palatable. To think its in our daily world and we are so unaware is frightening. Reminds me of when I first learned from the C’s that we are not at the top of the food chain and the biggest secret is that we are an experiment. It took me some time to digest that. Well that is obvious these days. New shocks to absorb. I ordered her latest book called “Geoengineering Transhumanism”. I think she mentioned that it is 600 pages. Tranhumanism and singularity is highly disturbing to me. Hoping more knowledge helps.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom