How can you remember dreams?

I have been remembering dreams better over the last month, before that I had a long period (over a year) of not remembering anything. My dream stones went missing for a while but now they have both turned up! (For some reason I got two, in the first round of crystals) A couple of nights ago I had a powerful dream of Orcas swimming in circles, it was mesmerising and beautiful. I remember that the water was greyish green and slightly tepid. Amazing.
The dreams I remember most throughout my life have been with powerful animals, that have felt so real and magical (A whale, a leopard and a glistening white horse). I just wanted to share the experience:), but my point is, that dreams can be gone for a long time and then all of a sudden show up again.

A nice dream. To my knowledge it is important, in particular the potent animals such as the whales. Much to be learned from such theme which this forum barely touched until this moment. However I would not rest into “wishful thinking,” but instead not let that dream —and others related to— drop to oblivion, and so grab that vision as an address to do hard work via the transcripts, tales, myths, studies and poetry that connect to it, as for then a path to reach new and wider horizons.

session July 4, 1998

A: You may do as you wish, just keep one eye and one ear tuned to current events. And, very important, log dreams. Arkadiusz too!

I have the same problem except I’m at peace with not having to bother with dream work lately.

A few weeks ago, I had some dreams come in and this was my trick (it may not work for you, sorry if doesn’t) and also I found this it by accident, I wasn’t trying to dream:

1) A few hours before bed and a few after supper have liposomal vitamin c 1 spoonful

2) Just before bed, take 50ml of melatonin

3) bring notepad and pen to bed side, if you don’t write it down you might forget everything permanently by the time you’re brushing your teeth, at least that’s how it is for me recently.

A good flush of toxins from the brain this combo methinks. That’s why I did it, a little dream at the end was the cherry on the cupcake.

Ciao

Hi @OutSky, I'm curious about the bolded part:
A nice dream. To my knowledge it is important, in particular the potent animals such as the whales. Much to be learned from such theme which this forum barely touched until this moment. However I would not rest into “wishful thinking,” but instead not let that dream —and others related to— drop to oblivion, and so grab that vision as an address to do hard work via the transcripts, tales, myths, studies and poetry that connect to it, as for then a path to reach new and wider horizons.
What is it that is to be learned that the forum has "barely touched until this moment"?

I'm curious to start logging and paying more attention to dreams, thank you for suggesting I do so. The reason why I don't spend more time thinking about dreams is exactly this "wishful thinking"; that it would mean something that I could decipher, or indicate something etc. I have learned to just let the dreams go and not think about them too much in order to not get stuck on some idea. Maybe that is throwing the baby out with the bathwater. If there are suggestions or maybe a forum thread on dreamwork in particular that would be interesting to look into.

Also,
1) A few hours before bed and a few after supper have liposomal vitamin c 1 spoonful

2) Just before bed, take 50ml of melatonin

3) bring notepad and pen to bed side, if you don’t write it down you might forget everything permanently by the time you’re brushing your teeth, at least that’s how it is for me recently.

A good flush of toxins from the brain this combo methinks. That’s why I did it, a little dream at the end was the cherry on the cupcake.
I had taken melatonin, magnesium and an herbal cleanse before going to bed. I have not been regular with a supplement protocol lately and that night I thought I would start taking them again.
session July 4, 1998

A: You may do as you wish, just keep one eye and one ear tuned to current events. And, very important, log dreams. Arkadiusz too!
I guess I take these types of messages to pertain to Laura and Ark in particular, but maybe they are for everyone to follow.
Sorry for hijacking your thread @Mililea :-), but hopefully the questions apply to everyone!

Hi @OutSky, I'm curious about the bolded part:

What is it that is to be learned that the forum has "barely touched until this moment"?

I'm curious to start logging and paying more attention to dreams, thank you for suggesting I do so. The reason why I don't spend more time thinking about dreams is exactly this "wishful thinking"; that it would mean something that I could decipher, or indicate something etc. I have learned to just let the dreams go and not think about them too much in order to not get stuck on some idea. Maybe that is throwing the baby out with the bathwater. If there are suggestions or maybe a forum thread on dreamwork in particular that would be interesting to look into.

[...]

I guess I take these types of messages to pertain to Laura and Ark in particular, but maybe they are for everyone to follow.
Sorry for hijacking your thread @Mililea :-), but hopefully the questions apply to everyone!

This is off the topic of this thread —which is specifically asking how to remember dreams— so does not seem appropriate to develop here at length parallel talks. So, first of all, my apologies to Mililea, I hope she can forgive me for this post.

Thus, to start, I briefly clarify that the comment in my previous post is just like that, my impressions. So, it seems to me that the C’s are a STO entity, therefore as is intrinsic to service to “others” beings, “they always speak to all” when they comment any question. And I humbly try to follow their example, so I also hope these words may serve everyone interested on the topic.

Anyway, to a straight answer to the above quoted question: In specific I was talking about the potent animals such as the whales and their relation with the human composition, including there the forms and movement seen in your beautiful dream. So, as detailed in the previous post, I would not forget that dream. Either would not close my eyes, would not wish or leave to the universe —or to some else— someday reveal the meaning of a dream, unless I firmly believed that it was just meaningless junk —which many times is the case. Therefore, I would research it as told before.

Now, though I really welcome when some else interpret my dreams, on the other hand I also have fun discovering by myself the answers. Moreover, in what regards interpretation of dreams, it seems that that is a task best to leave to dreamer himself —or herself— because usually dreams are fruit from a personal process. But for sure we can share dreams and even interpretation with/of others, after all, as is told, “No man is an island.” :-)

@OutSky You don't need to apologise, that's why we are here to exchange experiences. We see that we are dealing with similar challenges and we can learn from each other. Other approaches learn from each other. And I am very grateful that this opportunity exists here. I think it is really a matter of practice to know which dreams are really important and you have to learn to listen to your innermost being and to trust it. With some things I actually react physically and then know if something is right or wrong if I am honest with myself.
Tonight I had another dream: Ark was there with a friend and they were experimenting with my dream stone. How it has to lie best so that I remember my dreams. While this was happening, I saw myself sleeping in the dream and Ark and his friend were like miniatures, always placing the stone differently and then checking if it works. When I woke up this morning, the stone was in my hand just as I had dreamed it. The awareness of it was very strange somehow. :umm:
In this case it is difficult for me to interpret something into it....

Back
Top Bottom