Aliens Invasion Near Future?

Kay Kim

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Some of information I have posted on elsewhere, but now I think this subject need to have own thread, so then more people have chance to access easily.
Then this knowledge might protect from Aliens influences.
As all we know that from the past experience, the Cassiopaean information was correct and some is/are happening right now, so in near future we might see false alien coming out from underneath the earth, and actual aliens Nephilim from space

May 23rd 2020

A: Soon astronomical phenomena.

Q: (L) Hmm.

(Artemis) Astronomical phenomena... Didn't they recently broadcast that aliens or UFOs are now real or something like that? Is that related?

A: Yes. Clever you are!

Q: (Joe) Artemis, you just referred to those recent reports about UFOs - the Pentagon stuff. You asked if that was related to the astronomical phenomena?

(Artemis) Yeah.

(Joe) In what way do you think they were related?

(Artemis) Well, you have a pandemic, and then on the side, "Hey! UFOs are real! LOL!" But then let's just sweep that under the rug. Like they got it out of the way because they have to. It's kind of suspicious

November 23, 1996

Q: (T) Did Courtney actually do remote viewing to obtain the information in the book?

A: Not really. Not needed.

Q: (T) Does this mean that the whole story is concocted on his part?

A: Semi. Elements of it are factual.

Q: (T) Yes. I could see that there were factual elements. I could also see that there was a LOT that was questionable. that conflicts with EVERYTHING else that has come out from other researchers. This is all totally twisted and different.

A: Close.

Q: (T) Is Courtney able to do remote viewing?

A: Yes.

Q: (T) But he did not use it with this book?

A: No.

Q: (T) So, the book was made up the way it is. It is a story. Some factual information, some invented information, some pure BS thrown in to fluff it out. So, the book is NOT an account of work that has come from remote viewing sessions?

A: No, but not needed.

Q: (L) You have said twice that remote viewing was not "needed." Where did he get his information?

A: Secret sources. Agents of the “nation of the third eye."

Q: (J) What or who - is the "Nation of the Third Eye?"

A: Terran civilization under the surface.

Q: (L) Now, wait a minute. I remember that when they said the Aryans were brought from Kantek, and that they were "sturdier," or something like that, and I remarked that it seemed that they would be less sturdy - and the C's answered "on the surface." Now, that has always bothered me. I don't think they meant "surface appearances." Have the Aryans been glorified as the "master race" because they are more suited to living underground?

A: Close. All types there are "Aryan."

Q: (L) Okay, is this a Terran underground civilization that has been 'managed' by Orions, or did it develop on its own?

A: One at a time.

Q: (L) Did the underground civilization develop on its own?

Q: (L) Is it managed or manipulated by Orions as well?

Q: (L) Are these "managers" Orions from other densities?

A: Yes and no.

Q: (L) I don't understand. Are there some that are 4th and some that are 3rd?

A: The human types there are "bi-density."

Q: (L) Holy Shiite Moslems!

A: Grays and Lizards are 4th density. They can "visit" 3rd density, but they must keep returning to 4th in order to "regenerate."

Q: (T) Are you saying that the human/Aryan types can exist as long as they want in any density?

A: In 4th and 3rd.

Q: (L) They can move back and forth, existing with equal ease on either density?

A: Well, not with "equal ease," because 4th density is easier, naturally.

Q: (T) So, the information Courtney Brown was given to write this quasi fiction book, is about the Aryans and not about the Martians?

A: "Martians" is easier to understand for the less well- informed, not to mention any discussion of the densities!

Q: (T) Absolutely. Martians are easier to accept. A lot easier to understand than densities! (L) Okay, Third Eye. What is this?

A: That is what they call themselves when pressed for an explanation by surface types, such as yourselves. They were the inspiration for Masonic lore and Illuminati, too.

Q: (L) Does this "Third Eye" designation have a connotation of third eye abilities as we understand them?

A: Psychic.

Q: (T) Does Courtney know he has been had?

A: He has not been "had." He is under the employ of those who pull the levers, so to speak.

Q: (L) You said "pull the levers." Is Courtney Brown a robot, Greenbaumed, mind-controlled, implanted, or any or all of the above? (T) Or is he just foolish?

A: No. Not so foolish, he does not worry about paying the power bill. As Forest Gump said: "Stupid is as stupid does."

Q: (L) Are you implying that I am foolish or stupid because I DO worry about paying the power bill?

A: No, we are not implying that you are stupid, or foolish, for that matter... But, Courtney Brown is not either. Who is he hurting? And, he has hit the jackpot with this one. Knowledge can be procured by reading literature, then analyzing it.

Q: (T) Is the time-table that he has given correct?

Q: (T) So, the powers that be are going to follow this time table and present the Aryans as Martians?

Q: (L) Are the Aryans going to present themselves as Martians?

A: Initially. In order for the Terrans to get used to the idea of EBEs.

Q: (T) But, they are not the good guys. Beware of Greeks bearing gifts.

A: Some of the "good guys" are identical in appearance.

Q: (T) Is this a subterfuge on the part of the Aryans so that they can slide in quietly and take over?

A: No, they do not need that at all. It is a way for the "government" to introduce everyone to the new reality of the existence of intelligent life all over the place, not just here.

Q: (T) So, they have their own agenda, but it is not what Courtney presented in the book.

A: It does not matter. The book is a somewhat altered "New Reality 101

November 2, 1994

Q: (L) If the Nephilim are coming 36 million strong as enforcers for the Lizzies, does the Confederation have a like amount for defense?

A: We don't operate that way.

Q: (L) Are we just going to have to fight them off ourselves?

A: Think of The Wizard of Oz. It was inspired by us.

Q: (L) If water destroyed the witch, and the witch represents the Lizzies, can we destroy the Lizzies?

A: Knowledge.

Q: (L) But there are only a few on the planet who have the knowledge, am I correct?

A: What do you mean? Against all when all when time comes.

Q: (L) So the 36 million will be against all on the planet when the time comes?

A: Of course.

Q: (L) And those who have the knowledge and can dispense it to others ...

Q: (L) Now you say there are 36 million Nephilim heading this way, are they 4th density beings?

A: No. They live in 4 d but are 3 d. They are as physical as you. Behave like gestapo. Gestapo was inspired by Nephilim through Lizard beings' influence over Hitler. It was a practice run.

Q: (L) Are any of the Nephilim going to be friendly toward us?

Q: (L) I am assuming that if the Nephilim are 3 d that they die like we do. Is this correct?

Q: (L) So, we can shoot them and they will die?

A: Correct. But wrong approach.

Q: (L) What is the right approach?

A: Knowledge protects.

Q: (L) Well, if a 15 foot tall guy comes at me and wants to knock me around, what is knowledge going to do to protect me?

A: You will be in 4th density.

Q: (L) So, before they get here we will be 4 d?

A: Crossing.

Q: (L) All three of us?

A: Yes, and many others.

Q: (L) So, we are not going to have to deal with the Nephilim?

A: Not correct.

Q: (L) Does this mean that there will be 3 and 4 d beings on the planet at the same time and that some will have to deal with these guys and some won't?

A: But you will have to too.

August 5, 2000

Q: (L) I do have a question. It says here in this Top Secret document penned by the so-called Nexus Seven: "The bottom line is, ARC has discovered that it is very possible that confirmation, validation and consensus scientific acceptance equals an open invitation to invasion....
They are saying that denial is a psychological weapon, a "deterrent of aliens into mainstream reality since the aliens seem to respect the stance of individual and group consciousness and acculturation free-will more than military might and power.
Could you comment on the idea that denial of the reality is protection? Is that, in fact, so?

A: No. Protection comes from awareness, not the other way around

It seems that all the planets in our solar system or beyond, watching this earth’s dramatic show! Let us be heroes, haha.

January 7, 1995

Q: (L) Let me ask this: I am kind of drifting into another subject, but we are talking about being in space. We talked at one point, I believe, of the matrices of the various planets and our perceptions of the planets in our solar system, and these matrices being almost like a doorway to another density, and that if we were in the proper dimensional mode that we would see the other planets of our own solar system quite differently from how we see them in our third density mode, and that we would, in fact, be able to look upon Venus, which manifests in 3rd density as a pretty hellish place, with temperatures 900 degrees or thereabouts, and we would find it to be something else altogether with beings inhabiting it, is this correct.

A: Yes. Beings live absolutely everywhere in one realm or another.

Q: (L) Are the beings who live on the planet Venus aware of us on the planet Earth?

Q: (L) Are there beings also living on Mars?

Q: (L) Are they aware of us?

Q: (L) Are the beings on all the other planets in our solar system aware of us here, on planet Earth?

A: Yes, because they are all of higher density.

Session November 23, 1996 is giving me serious willies today. I've read it so many times in the past but now that I think I understand more about this nation of the third eye after this last read. It's funny because recently I posted in a thread about how to help remember dreams, but I think this nation has something to do with some of my dreams, many of which I've posted about here (smattered amongst posts and so on so it's not centralized). I think some how they meddle with dreams, I'm not sure why I have such a strong conviction about this at present. Either way, thanks for the post, it's kind of eye opening. I haven't finished it yet because I think I had a slight anxiety attack (something which I don't get often).

The anxiety attack has passed now, and I feel like I'm as solid as cannon balls again FYI!

Cheers

So when they de-cloak, or when we can finally perceive them, all of my friends who scoffed at me about my beliefs in aliens and UFOs are going to be calling!

I can essentially send them for a bigger loop by telling them: those are not aliens, they are from an underground nation and that the real aliens are coming and this is just the welcoming committee from Neuschwabenland!

Or maybe I'll take it a lot slower than that, but many of us here are going to become assets with what we know.

Fascinating selection of excerpts Kay Kim, thanks for sharing. Reading about the "Nation of the Third Eye" again has got me thinking about a night in and around 2008 when I had a bout of insomnia. I was in bed trying to get off to sleep and my mind was bombarded with a series of visions, hallucinations, call them what you will. It was a kind of psychic viewing, not with the eyes, but I could not control it, the visions (or whoever was sending them) were in control of what was happening. Some of what I saw got me wondering about these much mentioned underground bases, certainly it was very suggestive of that. It lasted several hours all told, truly a very weird night.

It gave a whole new meaning to the phrase "sit back and enjoy the show", that's for sure!

I hope I live to see the day when the UFO reality is acknowledged (or at least partly), living in two worlds at once has not been going to well for me, lol!:-D Seriously though, how can we ever expect to get a decent grasp on what's truly real if we cannot agree on the basic precepts? Plus I'd also say I've taken a ton of flak and derision from people because I'd talk about these concepts with no mind being paid to building a strategic enclosure. That was a big mistake by me back in the day. I'm far more cautious and tacit these days, it's frustrating at times but it serves my ends to not make myself a target.

If I understand correctly, the plan by the STS sorts has been to reveal themselves in some form, eventually. Obviously this will only happen at a period where doing so will be advantageous to them. I always bear that in mind when pondering the future, it would be a tremendous relief to finally see some traction on this issue but perhaps the real challenge will then begin? Maybe this is all just preparation for the expanded present/future? Time to work on my being catching up with my knowledge base I think!

Also in my mind but I neglected to include it in my thoughts above, is related to the idea of an alien invasion. This is a very complicated issue because the co-opting of human consciousness has been going on for a very long time I reckon, and in ever so subtle ways. That is an alien invasion, for sure. What was alluded to in this thread is a very overt and "official" alien invasion related to disclosure on the subject as a whole. This I think will take time, but no doubt I think the slow "drip drip" of information is gathering traction. I've been following developments and undoubtedly this is very much happening right now, people of prominent positions are speaking out; okay mostly dodgy people but their voices still carry weight in the discourse. But the Admiral Wilson leak was a big one for sure, and it led directly to black budget ops seeking to retro-engineer alien tech.

What's sadly ironic in this case is that these people think they're at the vanguard of the scene, whereas in reality they are actually only at the forefront of sleeping humanity. That's why Wilson said that progress on alien tech has been "painfully slow". Deep undercover is a race that isn't strictly speaking human, but humanoid, and even they are probably not calling the shots either. Layers within layers.... it just boggles the mind to think of it. You're looking at a civilisation that is aeons ahead of us in terms of tech, and also of psychological savoir-faire. We're like high school newbies by comparison. So much to discover and learn from, but the first rule for me is the idea that trust is earned; to learn how to be a human being acting in optimal capacity is my goal. This requires knowledge and also know-how. That's enough for me to be getting on with at this point, the challenges of life just keep on coming...

There are some more different types aliens coming this way for chance to claiming earth’s ownership before the Grand Cycle end.
So this earth is going to be battle ground “The final battle between good and evil”.
Among the aliens, Cs said that the Nordics comes here to helping us.
And we also have 4th density STO beings.
I am sure, helps from our allies we can defend dark forces. And as more people come here to gain knowledge and understand the situation, then our forces grow stronger.

August 9, 1997

A: Even if speed of light travel, or "faster," were not possible, and it is, of course, there is no reason why an alien race could not construct a space "ark," living for many generations on it. They could travel great distances through time and space, looking for a suitable world for conquest. Upon finding such, they could then install this ark in a distant orbit, build bases upon various solid planes in that solar system, and proceed to patiently manipulate the chosen civilizations to develop a suitable technological infrastructure. And then, after the instituting of a long, slow, and grand mind programming project, simply step in and take it over once the situation was suitable.

Q: Is this, in fact, what has happened, or is happening?

A: It could well be, and maybe now it is the time for you to learn about the details.

Q: Well, would such a race be 3rd or 4th density in orientation?

A: Why not elements of both?

Q: What is the most likely place that such a race would have originated from?

A: Oh, maybe Orion, for example?

Q: Okay. If such a race did, in fact, travel to this location in space/time, how many generations have come and gone on their space ark during this period of travel, assuming, of course, that such a thing has happened?

A: Maybe 12.

Q: Okay, that implies that they have rather extended life spans...

A: Yes...

Q: Assuming this to be the case, what are their lifespans?

A: 2,000 of your years.

Q: Okay, assuming such a bunch have traveled...

A: When in space, that is...

Q: And what is the span when on terra firma?

A: 800 years.

Q: Well, has it not occurred to them that staying in space might not be better?

A: No. Planets are much more "comfortable."

Q: Okay... imagining that such a group has traveled here...

A: We told you of upcoming conflicts... Maybe we meant the same as your Bible, and other references. Speak of... The "final" battle between "good and evil..." Sounds a bit cosmic, when you think of it, does it not?

Q: Does this mean that there is more than one group that has traveled here in their space arks?

A: Could well be another approaching, as well as "reinforcements" for either/or, as well as non-involved, but interested observers of various types who appreciate history from the sidelines.

Q: Well, SWELL! There goes my peaceful life!

A: You never had one!

Q: Any other comment?

A: You chose to be incarnated now, with some foreknowledge of what was to come. Reference your dreams of space attack.

Q: Okay, what racial types are we talking about relating to these hypothetical aliens?

A: Three basic constructs. Nordic, Reptilian, and Greys. Many variations of type 3, and 3 variations of type 1 and 2.

Q: Well, what racial types are the 'good guys?'

A: Nordics, in affiliation with 6th density "guides."

Q: And that's the only good guys?

A: That's all you need.

Q: Wonderful! So, if it is a Grey or Lizzie, you know they aren't the nice guys. But, if it is tall and blond, you need to ask questions!

A: All is subjective when it comes to nice and not nice. Some on 2nd density would think of you as "not nice," to say the least!!!

Q: That's for sure! Especially the roaches! Maybe we ought to get in touch with some of these good guys...

A: When the "time" is right.

Q: Speaking of time - any further comments?

A: Just pay attention to the signs, please! It is not helpful to place yourself in a vacuum of awareness.

Q: Now, this Jason Dunlap is printing a lot of stuff that reminds me of the Hale Bopp incident. There is a lot being said about the sightings out in the South West area. They are saying that this is the 'new' imminent invasion or mass landing. Can you comment on this activity?

A: Prelude to the biggest "flap" ever.

Q: And where will this flap be located?

A: Earth.

Q: When is it going to begin?

A: Starting already.

Q: Is this biggest flap going to be just a flap, or is it going to be an invasion?

A: Not yet.

Q: Not an invasion?

Q: So, it will just be inciting people to frenzies of speculation...

A: Invasion happens when programming is complete...

Q: What programming?

A: See Bible, "Lucid" book, Matrix Material, "Bringers of the Dawn," and many other sources, then cross reference...

Q: Well, if something is fairly imminent, we are not gonna have time to do all the things you have suggested that we do!

A: Yes you will, most likely.

Q: Well, we are supposed to build a pool, a maze, a psychomantium, to build a database, get a Nobel Prize... a LOT of things in the works here.... This just sort of takes the heart right out of me!

A: Not so!

Q: Well, are we going to have time to do all these things?

A: All these things were suggested for this reason, among others.

Q: So, all the things you have suggested are to get us ready for this event?

Q: Well, we better get moving! We don't have time to mess around!

A: You will proceed as needed, you cannot force these events or alter the Grand Destiny.

Q: I do NOT like the sound of that! I want to go home!

A: The alternative is less appetising
October 13, 2001

Q: (L) Is there going to be a witch hunt in this country for people who the government wishes to identify as being potential terrorists, or anti-American, like the McCarthy era?
A: First there will be controls by laws. Then more force.
Q: (L) Is all of this going to culminate in some plan that is being activated at the present time? Is this all directed to a specific outcome by the powers that be, so to speak?
A: Mostly; but unexpected twists and turns from opposing forces.
Q: (L) And who are these opposing forces? Are there good guys, or is it just like another "gang," as in global gang wars? Using "gangs" metaphorically here.
A: 4th density STO will manifest help for some 3rd Density groups.
Q: (L) Do any of those 3rd density groups that are going to be helped include us?
Q: (L) BT wants to subtract himself from the question to see if that narrows it down? In other words, do you mean that help will come to Ark and me in particular, excluding others?
A: Same as a group.
Q: (L) Okay, so there are going to be twists and turns. Can we know any of the highlights of these twists and turns in our global or national situation? It sounds like an interesting show? Is it better that we don't know? If the STO forces are planning something, maybe it's better that we don't know so that it remains a surprise. Is that true?
A: Close. Just know that help is near.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts regarding these transcripts, Kay Kim. Re-reading them again, especially in light of "the programming is complete" and the imminent invasion of the Nephilim...I am wondering if it could be possible that the invasion has already happened, and that these "Nephilim" currently inhabit human bodies and hold positions of control in government, the media, the military, and even scientists? And when the wave hits in full, we will see their true nature as 4D/3D beings?

Because when I look at the world at this time, what I see is a bunch of psychopaths at the helms of all these governments following a single dictate: lock us down and control us in every way possible. Is this in preparation for an invasion - or is this the actual invasion in progress, and those in these traitorous governments and those that would keep them in power are in truth the actual invaders?

I guess that we shall see! Too bad I hate popcorn.

I saw this story today - one step closer to admitting we are not alone?
From Apple News CNN report

Thanks for sharing your thoughts regarding these transcripts, Kay Kim. Re-reading them again, especially in light of "the programming is complete" and the imminent invasion of the Nephilim...I am wondering if it could be possible that the invasion has already happened, and that these "Nephilim" currently inhabit human bodies and hold positions of control in government, the media, the military, and even scientists? And when the wave hits in full, we will see their true nature as 4D/3D beings?

Because when I look at the world at this time, what I see is a bunch of psychopaths at the helms of all these governments following a single dictate: lock us down and control us in every way possible. Is this in preparation for an invasion - or is this the actual invasion in progress, and those in these traitorous governments and those that would keep them in power are in truth the actual invaders?

I guess that we shall see! Too bad I hate popcorn.

It's interesting. One thing comes to my mind. If they are (Nephilim) 3 Density beings in the 4 Density, and they live there naturally, what with their 3 Density experience?

Then, yeah, it has the sense to connect them with the psychopaths and that they dominate them in the psychically and run them without resistance from them, as they (psychopaths), are because of their lack of conscience and low consciousness level that is shared with 2 Density (psychopaths are Organic Portals), quite easy to be manipulated and work through them.

So Nephilim can experience their 3 Density lessons by projecting psychically from the 4 Density to the 3 Density bodies.

However, they still can be physically present in the 3 Density. It is doubtful that it will be very soon, but an inevitable cycle of the human learning process will end after the wave. Then, this subterranean civilization may come clear with their technology on the 3 Density Earth. Also, part of it can be the presence of the Nephalim as the 3 Density beings in the 3 Density Earth.

However, have in mind that they it will happen after the wave, so plenty of us can be in the 4 Density, so that means that we will have to deal with them more at the psychic level. But those who will be, still, in the 3 Density they will have to deal with the Nephilim also at the material level, in the 3 Density.

Strange. Over the past couple of months I have been watching continuously Stargate SG-1 and Star Trek Voyager. Now I know why. The feeling of needing to watch these series is still there.
Cool. However, remember the 3 Density and 4 Density (influenced by them) character of our experience. We are 3 Density, but 4 Density is just next to us, and they constantly influence us. I think that good inspiration from the movies come from the Matrix series (when you interpret Machines as Aliens), Men in Black series is good and of course Stargate or Start Trek of course, why not, good to remember that there are more developed technology that we know and observe.

Matrix and Men in Black for thinking about 3 and 4 Densities connections - because what can be more eloquent like scenes in the Matrix when Machines's agent take control over body of the avarage human, only one association come to mind as 4 Density influence 3 Densities beings and work through them.

Or, Men in Black with their interlacing of the real world with aliens and "normal" world where the perception of the actual situation is eradicated by the men in black, who clear people mind form the memories, what can be interpreted (in our real world) as the, not literal eradication of the memories, but the illusion that is inserted, through the disinformation and mind control propaganda programs that suggest what we should expect and we shouldn't, and then they use these gaps in our perception and expectations to keep their activity.

@Ketone Cop and @Ina wish you nice weekend. :-) :flowers:

I am wondering if it could be possible that the invasion has already happened, and that these "Nephilim" currently inhabit human bodies and hold positions of control in government, the media, the military, and even scientists? And when the wave hits in full, we will see their true nature as 4D/3D beings?

The Nephilim beings are 3rd density denizen, so they dies just like us.
I understand from the Cassiopaeans information, the situation we are facing right now is, because lots powerful Person have been replaced by the 4D STS beings. So that they can control whole population in this earth.
Besides that more than 2 million soulless reanimated robots, walking around this planet that control by the 4D STS.
Bio and cyber/genetic humanoid too.

But fear not, the Cosmic Mind respect individual’s choice of free will.
Also, we have to remember, Cs repeatedly assured us that, the STS wishful thinking will eventually Fall.
We are not alone to fight STS force. We have all the STO forces in the whole Universe in our side. So just have to do our part.

October 23, 1994

Q: (L) Tell us again who are the Nephilim?

A: Enforcers. Slaves of Orion. From Planet 3C, or 3rd star, 3rd planet

Q: (L) These Nephilim, how tall were they again?

A: Up to 15 feet maximum.

Q: (L) Was Goliath, who was killed by David, one of the Nephilim?

A: Yes. In legend. Actual event depicted in story was earlier.

Q: (L) Was it actually David and Goliath?

Q: (L) Did he actually slay him with a stone from a slingshot?

Q: (L) Was it difficult for them to live on our planet because of their size and gravity and so forth?

Q: (L) Did they have physical problems here?

Q: (L) And when did the last of them die off?

A: 6000 B.C. Approximately. One reference

May 4, 1996

Q: (L) What do you mean by "replacement of key personnel?" Key personnel according to whose definition?

A: 4th density STS.

Q: (L) Are these key personnel human?

Q: (L) Would it also be that key personnel could also be replaced as in duplication?

A: Yes. And removing to secret activity realm. Enough wars have taken place to effectively create entire new "underground race" of humans, both from direct capture followed by "reeducation," and spawning activity using these persons and others.

Q: (L) Well, aren't they subject to being crushed by earthquakes?

A: No, earthquakes are not felt deep underground!!

Q: (L) It just staggers the mind to think about it. What do they want these people for?

A: To replace you.

Q: (TK) And why? Because they can control them better. Right?

A: Completely.

Q: (L) Do these people being bred and raised in these underground cities have souls?

A: Yes, most.

Q: (L) How long have they been doing this?

A: 14,000 years, approximately

October 21, 1995

Q: (L) Well, I have very often had feelings that there were, like, some real unpleasant spirits in that area. hanging around there. Am I correct in that? Real unpleasant energies...

A: Do you suppose said entities are restricted by 3rd density constraints.

Q: (SV) Are there a lot of dead people walking around?

A: This is method used for subjects discussed in "Matrix Material" instead of "Robots", as suggested.

Q: (L) Is there any way that a normal person would be able to identify such a being?

Q: (L) Approximately how many of this type of being are walking around on our planet, acting like normal people?

A: 2,000,000.

Q: (L) Approximately 2 million?

Q: (L) OK...

A: You, Laura, have come in contact with 7 of them!

Q: (L) Has this contact happened within the past year?

A: Open.

Q: (L) Are you going to tell me anything about it at all? If there is any question I could ask to get any information concerning this, consider it asked.

A: Who is nutritionist?

Q: (SV) Who do you know that's a nutritionist? Isn't she a nutritionist, the one that wrote that book? (L) Do you mean Susan S___?

Q: (F) Is Susan S___ a robot? (LM) When did she die?

A: Open. All it takes is a "hospital visit."

[Laura's note: To my knowledge, Susan S____ has been hospitalized for surgery at least twice.]

Q: (LM) It doesn't make sense. (L) Maybe there's a death certificate for her...

A: Yes it does.

Q: (L) Does this mean if one goes into a hospital for surgery, that it's possible for them to die and be reanimated in this manner? Without anybody being aware of what happened?

Q: (LM) Why? (L) Well, we know why, because they're creating a force, you know, putting it in place all over the planet so they can take over... We already know that! Is that correct?

A: Open

Q: (L) Is it up to me to figure out what characteristics these individuals have, in order to...

A: Based upon data given, yes.

Q: (L) OK, is one of the - I mean, I'm clicking [through mental data files] right now - one of the characteristics I think, that these kind of individuals might have, since they have this projected emotional frequency, would be a repeating emotional pattern, that they just simply, in spite of seeming intelligence, do not seem to learn from anything; that it just repeats over and over again, is that a clue?

Q: (L) OK, that's a clue, right there. Is there any kind of instinctual sensation that one would get about these types of individuals?

A: Bland.

Q: (L) That they're bland in some way? Is that it, that these individuals are bland individuals?

A: Spend inordinate amounts of "time" in solitude

Q: (L) Now, let's stop a second. Now, we had several questions, and one of the questions was...

A: Bland is not universal in this situation, just a clue for you to identify individual.

Q: (L) OK, bland is just part of it.

A: Not key component, more likely to be spreading of disinformation

Q: (L) Well, John W___ has got some stuff, because, I tell you what, you tell him something logically, it's almost like he's got a pre-set program that runs, and the minute you get to the point where you almost might possibly think he can get the connection because your evidence and logic are overwhelming... then it just shuts down and he repeats the program. And it just amazes me that people can be that way. OK, have we... I guess you're not going to tell us any more about this. Do these beings know what they are?

A: Not conscious beings!

Q: (L) They're not conscious beings, so, they just react to you as though they are being remote controlled.

A: Are being remote controlled

Q: (L) Now, what is the purpose of putting 2 million of these kind of critters on the planet? Can you give us a clue?

A: Wait and see.

February 22, 1997

A: Bio and cyber/genetic humanoid types now increasing exponentially in general population. You may have already encountered one or two during the past 10 days.

Q: (L) You, who? You, as in me, you as in Frank, who?

A: Reflect upon activities, and power and influence centers for answer

The time we are facing right now is going to be bit difficult, maybe that’s why Cs suggested Crystals Connection again in this latest transcript.
So the group Crystals give us protection. Because all the crystals have been charged by Laura and teams helps from 4th STO beings and select by the Cassiopaeans according to the members frequency matches.
And furthermore, it will be “A: Connected directly at higher level where space and time are variable and selective.” We are truly blessed by the universe.

October 10th 2020

Q: (L) Is there anything else that we can do for our group in these trying times??

A: Consider crystal protection for travel and supplementary spaces.

Q: (L) You mean like the crystals we charged to put in all of our vehicles?

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) What's a supplementary space?

(L) Any special places in the house, like a home office or somewhere you spend a lot of time. Something like that?

Q: (L) So we have these crystals that we already charged for travel protection. I guess we could offer them to group members to have a crystal in their vehicle, attach it to their bicycle, in their offices... Is that what you mean?

A: Yes. The more the better.

Q: (L) Do we need to select each one personally?

A: No. The batch you have prepared is ideal for the purpose, as they are, indiscriminately.

Q: (L) So people could take them and even make jewelry out of them.

(Andromeda) Wherever they spend a lot of time.

(L) Yeah, wherever they spend a lot of time: in the kitchen, or...

A: Yes. Create a network of psychic light now that all those who asked have been served with the basic protection.

Q: (L) What is psychic light?

A: Connected directly at higher level where space and time are variable and selective.

Q: (L) So, people who have more crystals are more connected. They're connected at another level where there's really not the space or time distance between them. So everybody who has the charged crystals is more or less connected directly at some level. Is that it?

A: Close
These two links are information to crystals, what is all about and how to order,
Crystal Requests!

Crystals Network

Last edited:
Reading about the "Nation of the Third Eye" again has got me thinking about a night in and around 2008 when I had a bout of insomnia. I was in bed trying to get off to sleep and my mind was bombarded with a series of visions, hallucinations, call them what you will. It was a kind of psychic viewing, not with the eyes, but I could not control it, the visions (or whoever was sending them) were in control of what was happening. Some of what I saw got me wondering about these much mentioned underground bases, certainly it was very suggestive of that. It lasted several hours all told, truly a very weird night.

I was thinking about that strange thing was happened to you in the past, and the psychic viewing was last for several hours!
It seems like your several hours resistance shows that you are very strong psychic person that they had to give up at end! Haha.
But who knows, how many others out there, thinking something like that was inspiration from god or something.
That’s why nowadays there are so many weird musics and grotesque arts that influences people.

September 21, 1996

Q: (T) Is there any significance to the ID4 movie?

A: Sure.

Q: (L) What was the primary intention of the makers of this movie? The primary message that they attempted to convey?

A: Infuse thinking patterns with concept of aliens.

Q: (L) Infuse. Just the concept, the concept of aliens in general. OK...

A: Part of a larger project.

Q: (L) And what is this project?

A: Called "Project Awaken."

Q: (L) And who is behind, or in charge of, this project?

A: Many.

Q: (L) Who are the primary group, groups or individuals? I'm sure you're not going to give us individuals, but just the grouping.

A: Thor's Pantheum.

Q: (L) And what is Thor's Pantheum?

A: Subselect trainees for transfer of enlightenment frequency graduation.

Q: (L) What is enlightenment frequency graduation?

A: Think!

Q: (L) Enlightenment frequency graduation... so, subselect trainees...

A: Self explanatory.

Q: (L) Well, is this group STS or STO?

A: Both.

Q: (J) Are they aware of each other? Working on this?

Q: (J) Are they screwing each other up? (L) No, that's going in the wrong direction...

A: There is more to all of this than you could dream.

Q: (T) There's more to all of this...were you referring to... Who are they? Thor's Pantheum. And they're subselect trainees...That's the group behind this movie; OK...

A: An army of Aryan psychic projectors.

Q: (L) And what do they project?

A: Themselves... Right in to one's head.

Q: (L) Project right into one's head... is anybody subject to this projecting?

Q: (L) And, when they project themselves right into someone's head, what does that someone perceive?

A: Inspiration.

Q: (L) Inspiration to what, or to do what?

Q: (L) Yes? To do what, to do something?

A: And...

Q: (L) To do something, and to understand or perceive something, is that it?

Q: (L) Yes. So, how many are in this army?

A: 1.6 million.

Q: (L) When they're doing this projecting into someone's head, where are they projecting from?

A: Mostly subterranean.

Q: (L) Subterranean, so these are the people of the tunnels, the underground bases and all that sort of thing. Are they 3rd or 4th density beings?

A: Both.

Q: (T) Let me back up to a question here. If they can do all this projecting on their own, what was the point of the movie?

A: No, you misunderstand... This is an intense activity, directed towards influencing the high level creative forces.

Q: (L) Was there something subliminal in the movie? That opened something?

A: Sure.

Q: (L) And was this subliminal activity with the movie designed to create an opening for this further...

A: Not for you, but for others.

Q: (L) Why? Do you mean me, personally, or us as a group?

A: Group.

Q: (L) What made us immune?

A: You already have the knowledge.

Q: (L) What are these high level creative forces that are needing to be influenced, or desirable of being influenced?

A: Those in the creative arts.

Q: (L) So in other words, I see, this group is using their projecting ability to influence those in the creative arts to do creative things that will therefore influence the people on the planet. Is that it?

Q: (L) And, these individuals are in the underground tunnels, and you say that they are both STS and STO.

A: We did not specify "tunnels," you did.

Q: (L) Subterranean as in literally under the ground?

Q: (L) Are there any specific things about this movie other than the general import of opening to the idea of aliens...

Q: (L) So there's no specific thing that we can pin down in this movie, and say that this might be an accurate representation of anything? It was just entertainment for that purpose?

A: Enough about the movie, already!

Q: (L) Can we say that they are stimulating people in a positive way?

A: Maybe.

Q: (J) Can we say that they are stimulating people in a negative way?

A: Maybe.

Q: (L) So, there's probably a little of both. And you say that we are immune to it because we already have knowledge. Now, when you say we have knowledge, do you mean just knowledge in particular about aliens and alien realities and alien potentials and so forth?

I was thinking about that strange thing was happened to you in the past, and the psychic viewing was last for several hours!
It seems like your several hours resistance shows that you are very strong psychic person that they had to give up at end! Haha.
But who knows, how many others out there, thinking something like that was inspiration from god or something.
That’s why nowadays there are so many weird musics and grotesque arts that influences people.
Yeah, I've been thinking about this subject too since you started this thread, it's got me wondering about other instances in my past when I put it all down to psychosis. During that 2008 experience, I've also managed to recall other details from the event. In the vision, I was shown a very long corridor with a humanoid figure dashing down it, and I heard an aggressive voice; he intoned, "there it is, get it!!", as if it were an escapee of some sort. I think many moons back I wrote about it in my journal, and possibly on this forum too. I definitely thought that this corridor was in some sort of base, and most probably an underground facility. The whole experience was like watching a sci-fi movie unfolding in my head, so very strange. The figure I saw running was definitely humanoid in shape, but I got the distinct impression that it wasn't actually a human being.

I think many more people have had these types of experiences than we know of, and yes like you said they'd most probably call it some form of divine inspiration. I've been working on a written exercise on the subject for a fair few years, just accounting for all of the strange things I've witnessed and learned about over the years. At one point I was definitely thinking about making it all into a book, but in recent times I've kinda changed my mind about it, thinking that in these times it would be more sensible to keep a low profile and not make myself a target for more of the same treatment.

As for the experience itself, it was pretty spectacular; I just kinda laid back and enjoyed the show, there was very little I could do about it in any case. I'm pretty sure that there are more details that I can discover about it too, perhaps some calming meditation will help me in that regard. Gotta admit I'd forgotten that session you cited re:- "Thor's Pantheon". They've probably been planting seeds in many a fertile mind over the years, and I was just one of them. Don't think I'm gonna be a creative candidate for them though, don't want to be a seedling for "an army of psychic projectors" that's for sure! And as you said above, it really makes you wonder about the increasingly weird (or pathological) artworks that have reached the public consciousness in the years since. I've watched that Independence Day movie, and I thought it was absolute rubbish, closer to a video game than a film. "Fire in the Sky", the 90's film about the Travis Walton UFO abduction case, remains the best piece of work on the subject in my opinion, and I don't think 4D STS had any input on the creation of that movie, though I've read rumours that there's gonna be a remake of that one on the cards. It really captured the trauma of the event very well I thought.

Given what we've all discovered over the years it's just mind boggling. Densities, UFO's, psychopaths, OP's, earth changes, cometry bombardment, plagues etc. Finding this forum has been the best thing I've ever done in this life. I'll still be writing my book, but it'll just be for me to digest and make sense of; it remains a worthwhile mental exercise, and writing remains for me something as worthwhile as reading. It keeps the old grey matter occupied, no doubt about that!

Back
Top Bottom