2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

Ou I´ve just figured out this freaking map on Fox, watching this video SOTTREADER posted :-[:-[:-[😅😅😅

So this light blue is still "not finished" with counting, but leaning to Biden
And pink is also "not finished" with counting, but leaning to Trump

If that stays as it is, Trump obviously wins!

oh well, we´ll see what will come out of it.

and you watch all of Europe cheer at a Biden presidency.
And yes, I´m reading also MSM portals in Croatia and Germany and all the headlines are more or less in the same line, like: "US President Trump tries to create facts [that he won]" and stuff like that.... :rolleyes:

I heard commentators saying they are going to try and flip Georgia, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin and maybe North Carolina.

I'm not sure what witchcraft they'll pull off as Trump's got a VERY healthy lead in all of these as of now.

Of the 7 states that are still undecided, Trump lies with 6 of them at the leadership. Maybe they are just bidding time because they don't know what to do. Maybe the Deep State is in panic mode. Maybe there is no plan B. Maybe violence is all what they have left at this point.

Of the 7 states that are still undecided, Trump lies with 6 of them at the leadership. Maybe they are just bidding time because they don't know what to do. Maybe the Deep State is in panic mode. Maybe there is no plan B. Maybe violence is all what they have left at this point.

Yes, that's why they've paused announcing results in those places as they try and work out how to steal without it being obvious to the public.

They know if they are legitimate Trump takes those states and that's it. Game over.

I can imagine a lot of people are getting calls right now and being blackmailed beyond belief to act or do things a certain way, turn a blind eye etc.

Been tracking this all day for the first time as never followed US elections before. Its been sickening to watch really. Reminds me of the quote which read sonething similar to ... its not voters who decide the result, but the guy who counts them!!

As of now, Bidden has received 67,674,347 votes. That’s the number of zombies walking in the USA right now. Regardless of who wins, its really sad to see the declining level of common sense and maturity amongst US populace. The place is fully of intelligent idiots with their fingers up their arses.

It’s 1am PST here and they’re alleged not to have even finished counting. It’s been obvious all night they’ve been dragging their heels in announcing Trump wins. Everything was counted by this “time” four years ago.

Is it true that the states Democrats win were announced in no time whilst Trump States are being dragged out?

I heard like Maine called it with 95% of the votes counted.

In PA Trump has an 8 point lead and they still aren't calling it. Apparently of the mail in votes, Biden needs 4 to 1 to win which is statistically very improbable and hasn't happened thus far anywhere. But this is what he needs.

It’s 1am PST here and they’re alleged not to have even finished counting. It’s been obvious all night they’ve been dragging their heels in announcing Trump wins.

Dragging their heels in the states Trump is leading. Fox News announced super early in both Virginia and Arizona for Biden. What seems to be happening now is the delaying tactic to steal the election a la 2000. Not sure it's gonna work, I don't see the Supreme Court accepting mail-in ballots that are postmarked.

Is it true that the states Democrats win were announced in no time whilst Trump States are being dragged out?

I heard like Maine called it with 95% of the votes counted.

It's pretty common for some states to be called early. California was called at around 30% in 2016. Not the swing states though, and Arizona was red in 2016.

Back
Top Bottom