2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

This was obviously a victory for Trump, but the tricksters are up to their usual tricks! It's unbelievable that some of these states just stopped counting. Some players had obviously planned this strategy if the worst case scenario was looming, which it did. Let's see how Trump's legal team will handle this.

In any case, the MSM got totally smashed and ridiculed with this...nice! :evil:

They are calling these interim results, they are saying he hasn't even won the states he has.

The fix is in.

With Biden, this is what everyone gets

Mandatory masks everywhere.
Mandatory vaccines
New wars
Clamp down on alternate media
Globalism
Great reset

You name it. What a bright future.

With Biden, this is what everyone gets

Mandatory masks everywhere.
Mandatory vaccines
New wars
Clamp down on alternate media
Globalism
Great reset

You name it. What a bright future.

It ain't over until it's over. I bet that plenty of people are willing to put a fight before that ever happens. The future they are trying to force upon us should not demoralize us but anger us. It's a better response. OSIT.

But I get your point. It wears me down to.

I think Nevada might still go to Trump, 67% of the votes have been counted so far.

Arizona.png

It ain't over until it's over. I bet that plenty of people are willing to put a fight before that ever happens. The future they are trying to force upon us should not demoralize us but anger us. It's a better response. OSIT.

But I get your point. It wears me down to.

I think Nevada might still go to Trump, 67% of the votes have been counted so far.

View attachment 39909

@bjorn they've stopped counting in all the remaining states Trump is leading in.

They are trying to flip them blue at the last hour. It's so depressing as there's nothing to stop them and you watch all of Europe cheer at a Biden presidency. 🤬

I wonder could the democrats really steal the votes in this manner, perhaps this circus is more aimed to establish a narrative that Trump didn't win elections fairly (again!), so media can use it to paint him as a "dictator" and promote social unrest in the streets after the elections are over. Well, we're gonna find out soon.

I wonder could the democrats really steal the votes in this manner, perhaps this circus is more aimed to establish a narrative that Trump didn't win elections fairly, so media can use it to paint him as a "dictator" and promote social unrest in the streets after the elections are over. Well, we're gonna find out soon.

I think what they'll do is this.

Trump loses.

Right wing terrorists start attacking periodically (gladio style) over the next presidential term and the media say it's because Trump lost. The right wing terrorists who in fact are normal average Americans not taken in by SJW ideology then become the target for "education". Alternative news sites etc get clamped down. Alphabet agencies start profiling people for having the wrong thoughts a.k.a non-SJW thoughts.

That's what I think they are setting up.

Back
Top Bottom