2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

Who are the people who count votes? What are the checks on those people?

If I was going to cheat, I'd get to those people. I'd probably target them months before the election and / or make sure my people are placed in critical places.

Question: do you guys have any suggestion where to watch the election results online outside the US that would be even remotely neutral in their coverage? There's e.g. Fox and C-Span that maybe aren't blatantly biased (I could be wrong), any other channels?
I got this email from Parlor today -

Seems like it’s worth a look.

I voted for the first time in 24 years. I've only voted once in 1996. I still don't feel like voting changes anything but just gives us peons the illusion of choice. Anyways, I mostly voted not because I like Trump but out of spite for what has been done to the American public. What's coming is coming either way. Stay safe everybody!

Voted Trump today. I walked into the polling place with my hat on, grizzled white and black beard, with a scowl on my face. Mask Nazi "Do you have a mask? We have one you can have... we prefer you to wear one." - In my most polite yet stern tone of voice "And I'd prefer not to wear one, thank you." - Didn't skip a beat and marched right in there and punched the shit out of the Trump / Pence button. I'm fortunate to live in an area where most people tend to mind their own business. I have only had to wear a mask on a few small occasions the past few months.

Keep in mind: Biden got the majority of the early, pre-election day votes. Meanwhile, Trump's are pouring in this evening. So, that skews things until later tonight.

As for election fraud... and mail-ins... it may take some serious time to sort out. With so much uncertainty it's annoying the media seem so "sure" of the counts they're getting.

Keep in mind: Biden got the majority of the early, pre-election day votes. Meanwhile, Trump's are pouring in this evening. So, that skews things until later tonight.

As for election fraud... and mail-ins... it may take some serious time to sort out. With so much uncertainty it's annoying the media seem so "sure" of the counts they're getting.
They are doing the same things they (media) did in 2016. Reporting wins with 1-5% of the vote counted. Then everyone is confused when the outcome is different.

Back
Top Bottom