Session 10 October 2020

Fantastic session, many thanks. And, of course, wishing Ark a speedy recovery! :rockon:

With regards to the following exchange.

The mainstream media has suddenly began to cover the risk of unrest post US elections. This is interesting and one must wonder whether it is coming from a place of genuine concern - or if it as a call to arms.

The news stories are everywhere and mainly focus on the shopfronts being boarded up. However, we are also getting "expert opinions" based on clever "models" which state that - either way - trouble is coming. Hmmm... expert opinions... rooted in statistical modeling... where did I see that before...?

Here is one such article which surprised me for its depth of analysis - and a mention of colour revolutions.

But wait, there's more. Since it is Halloween, I have been catching up on my favourite ghost hunter TV shows and YouTube channels.

Huff Paranormal (YT) can best be described as an attempt at techno-spiritism. It is what it is but this guy has been getting very strange messages from beyond - basically warning him of an impending war. This started at the beginning of the year and his family moved to the country within a few months.

Here are some examples. It's all rather unusual, though strangely enticing.

I found something interesting in the first video from January 5th, 2020. At 4:51, it says "COVID" in answer to his question, "Is there anything you want to tell us about the state of the world?" Maybe when scanning through the channels, he came across a news story about COVID. I know these things are easily manipulated, but I just found that interesting because he does not react to it.

A: Recall our previous remarks about weapons that can cause heart attacks? Consider failure of same on some occasions that included dispersal of energies. There were numerous cardiac events on that date due to this factor.
I read the quote below from Operators and Things by Barbara O’Brien in 1958, and I thought of the recent attacks.

While I was waiting, the floor of the depot slanted upward.
“Looks like a heart attack,” said a voice over my head. After a time, somebody in a white jacket was pressing something against my chest. Then I was in an ambulance. While I was in the ambulance, it turned into a hospital ward.
The voices of Sharp, Hinton and Nicky returned. News had come to them from my home town. The council was furious that I was still alive. One of the council Operators was coming to the city. His purpose: to kill me. He’d have a fat chance of getting into the women’s ward of the hospital I was in, I decided.
“He really could do it with rays from outside of the building,” Nicky told me.

About the notion of civil war...
I think that is unlikely as the popularity of Trump shows.
But remember the softball game where all those republicans were shot? And everybody remembers the Las Vegas mass shooting... and other mass shootings?
That is the more likely post election turmoil. And this will be politicized by the mass media, and covered up, and blame placed on the president. But it never helped their cause, and will only weaken them further, until the democrats are down to their last revolutionary, and still they will instigate violence and blame it on the president.
So, it will be more a abandoning of democrat areas, causing them hardship, but they have themselves to blame. But they don't like it when we are wise to their schemes, and in being the wiser, we are as if being at war with them - in their eyes - but we simply stand for decency. And decency is indominable, and to go against it is to destroy ones self. So, a civil war would be one-sided, with mass media on one side casting illusions, and the other seeing through them, and simply resisting their lies.

Another thing about this lockdown...
Though it is intended for another purpose, a lock down will thwart acts of terror, or at least make it harder during this period.

In my opinion the "lockdown" is a vote for Biden and a vote for Trump is release from "lockdown" to work, live, return to schools and normalacy.

If Trump wins (which is now almost sure to be contested due to mail-in votes) there will not be just a "one sided" media blitz but a choice for all Americans to take sides. Among those "average" Americans there are many flavors of responses to watch. I do think the initial "terrorism" will come from the left but it may be met with equal resistance from the right.

When I was a young adult, I had a breakdown. And it was around election time. And I had problems as a young adult as well. But I remember the negativity getting to me, and with my own problems, it combined into a breakdown.

So, I'm thinking this is not a unique situation that occurs at this time of year in a election cycle. And especially for young people, it is a another layer of stress added onto starting out in life.

So, the way the mass media covers this type of election contest, they know the effect and exploit it. But if we acknowledge this effect we have a better understanding of how elections are contested and negative, we can expose ourselves to it without letting the negativity sink in and hurt us. And understand that youth are prone to going crazy, and our behavior - as hardened as it is - can't remember how hard it was to adjust to the many hypocrisies we faced as new adults.

And so, the negativity piles up in these contests, and upon this recognition, we are strengthened against it - knowing and acknowledging its presence and effect.

After France, it seems that attacks also reached Austria:

At least four people have been killed and 15 wounded in a series of shootings in Austria's capital. The Interior Ministry said the attack was carried out by at least one "Islamist terrorist."

Thank you a lot, I'm really amazed at how you all handle potentially mortal diseases for you're loved one, it's heartwarming to see that you are not put back by potential destruction like that.
I will definitely further the crystal connection grid, as it seems to have more effects this time.

After France, it seems that attacks also reached Austria:

If the corona wasn't enough to lock people in their homes, now they are given a life threatening reason not to go outside (or travel). I wonder what specifically is being covered up at this point in Austria and France.

All sorts of tactics are used in countries around the world also to prevent people from uniting in this moment.

UPDATED 9:40 AM PT – Tuesday, October 27, 2020

The latest numbers from the CDC reveal hospitals have been counting patients who died from serious preexisting conditions as COVID-19 deaths. One America’s Pearson Sharp has more, as the CDC counts over 51-thousand patients who actually died from heart attacks, as opposed to the coronavirus.

Recently I found out last month that two people, (in California), had sudden cardio issues.

One indicated of a sudden heart defib and the Doctor had to anesthetize him to administer the paddles to adjust the problem. He did well with no side issues at this time.

The other (after a heart attack), went through a battery test. And after a number off days of urgent care evenly returned home with a possible operation to correct the problem in the near future.

Both were in good shape, with one being in his early 30s, and the other in his late forties. Go figure.

Last edited:
The mainstream media has suddenly began to cover the risk of unrest post US elections. This is interesting and one must wonder whether it is coming from a place of genuine concern - or if it as a call to arms
These were exactly my thoughts.
I think these ideas of possible unrest have artificially promoted.
Let's see how it is going to turn out. Today is the day of important crossroads for the entire world.

A: Just stay calm and patient. Goodbye.

END OF SESSION

(L) Calm and patient. Yeah...

(Andromeda) Yeah, sounds so easy!

Well - here is a good example of calm and patient. This is a street performer playing a song supposedly called 'Is this Burning an Eternal Flame?' in Barcelona in the midst of some rapidly escalating tension - supposedly anti-lockdown protests. Song begins at 0:14.

Back
Top Bottom