2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

Matt Braynard released a video summarizing the results from his team's project (full white paper to come in the next week or two):

According to him, those numbers alone could be enough to flip Arizona, Georgia and Wisconsin. That's without other lines of evidence and argumentation (e.g. illegal changes to process, unconstitutional treatment of R voters and poll observers, fraud observed during counting, voting machine issues, etc.).

Matt Braynard released a video summarizing the results from his team's project (full white paper to come in the next week or two):

According to him, those numbers alone could be enough to flip Arizona, Georgia and Wisconsin. That's without other lines of evidence and argumentation (e.g. illegal changes to process, unconstitutional treatment of R voters and poll observers, fraud observed during counting, voting machine issues, etc.).
Great work by this guy and his team. This is the first serious segment of investigation I've seen that provides actual hard data that shows clear indications of fraud. Amazing that they actually called all these thousands of people! This kind of investigative work would in the ideal world be done by the FBI or some other agency, so it's just another sign of how we live in an upside-down world were private citizens do the work of the official investigatory bodies.

Even if this is just a drop in the ocean, the fact that there are people like him and his group out there gives a glimmer of hope. :thup:

Now Putin himself explained why russia is not congratulating Biden. As usual it is quite instructive to hear what he says and read between the lines. Putin was rather explicit there mentioning some of the things that don’t add up and other things.
I find the interview very meaningful. The indications he gives himself are very clear and unambiguous. This interview is a great guide for Americans to ask themselves the right questions. A guide for strategic thinking. Excellent.

Really? I've never heard him mention QAnon. In fact, he seems very tied to Catherine Austin Fitts, who wouldn't fall for QAnon.

I have only recently come upon his research, so I'm still feeling him out. My impression wouldn't be disinfo so much as possessing certain blind spots.
What I mean is that claiming Trump has 'reactivated NSAM-57', a National Security Memorandum drafted by JFK in 1963 to 'take back control of CIA Special Ops from the CIA' is extreme wishful thinking.

In Sidney Powell's latest interview she repeats the unfounded claim that Dominion was created to 'make Hugo Chavez the dictator of Venezuela', but she also said something that could speak to the possibility of Trump suddenly being coronated at a late hour:

"The evidence is so overwhelming, it's almost as though they were so blatant about it, they expected us to catch it. Maybe it's a diversion from something else that's going on."

"The evidence is so overwhelming, it's almost as though they were so blatant about it, they expected us to catch it. Maybe it's a diversion from something else that's going on."

Well, that is interesting. That would make all those who participated in the fraud 'useful idiots.' Which of course they were anyway.

Well, that is interesting. That would make all those who participated in the fraud 'useful idiots.' Which of course they were anyway.

Whatever is happening, they are certainly feeling the heat! Dominion employees are deleting their Linkidln accounts in droves.

For what it's worth, here's Bombard's/Mandy's analysis of the Dominion guy. As I watched this, aided by Mandy's observations it became quite clear tome that this guy is a lying douchebag. :mad:

Just wanted to add that I'd say it's highly unlikely that widespread vote fraud in a US presidential election would be allowed to become common knowledge without the 'deep state' tacitly permitting it, and for their own ends.

True that. Powell has cottoned on to that idea. The fraud was so in-your-face that it must be a distraction for something else, though she's not sure what. She makes the remark at about the 5:02 mark.

Back
Top Bottom