Dearest Coronavirus Thread,

Congratulations for a thousand pages!

451400f7046c8c51536e3249b973cd3f.gif

Fun facts: Assuming that one page of this thread has around 35k characters, this whole thread by now has 35 million characters.

An average book page contains about 3000 characters. So we have around 11.7 thousand book pages so far. Assuming that the average book contains about 350 pages, people have written 33 books in this thread!!

An average book page contains about 3000 characters. So we have around 11.7 thousand book pages so far. Assuming that the average book contains about 350 pages, people have written 33 books in this thread!!
And how many movies since the thread has so many videos ? :huh:
Lol, you beat me to it. But how did you know? Yours is the first post on the page. I guess there's a certain number of posts per page.
You beat me too. :rotfl:

No wonder I feel like I can no longer follow or keep up with the forum to the level I would like. This thread alone is like a years worth of reading or more. At least it exists and we are still able to network like no other place on the internet. :lkj::read:

"Wait....wasn't it 90% effective? RT #Moderna boss says COVID-19 vaccine not proven to stop spread of virus"

I've noticed MSM reporting old news as if it's new. I saw a news article the other day from the BBC explaining what mRNA vaccines were like it was some grand new thing they were breaking to the public now whilst most of everyone in the alternative news sphere knew about them since March.

This vaccine was not designed to stop infection, nor is the Pfizer one.

Screenshot_20201122_111856.jpg

Impressive how the hamzat authorities were able to contain (at least in the video) the people.

In other countries, would have already passed over them.

On the other hand, considering how other countries had followed as China had done, may copy this as well with more brute force.

Fun facts: Assuming that one page of this thread has around 35k characters, this whole thread by now has 35 million characters.

Somehow I got this feeling that we will at least add another 33 books to the story 😅

I say look at this

We zijn klaar! Retraction request met daarin aangegeven alle ontwerpfouten van de RT-PCR test kan nu naar Eurosurveillance gestuurd. 20 PCR deskundigen wereldwijd werkten eraan mee! Een monsterklus, maar met de potentie om het monster dat de wereld in zijn greep te doden!

We are done! Retraction request indicating all design errors of the RT-PCR test can now be sent to Eurosurveillance.
20 PCR experts worldwide participated! A monster job, but with the potential to kill the monster that has gripped the world!

Back
Top Bottom