Ice Age Preparation ?

I don't know about the guy's book.

It's called “The Adam and Eve Story“ by Chan Thomas and was recently partly declassified by the CIA.

We know what we know from deep core samples and they show an ice age following a pole shift. This is from the US Geological survey people and it is not secret but no one bothers to read this boring, technical stuff.

Can you please link the source of the information that the Canary Islands will become the new North Pole?

Most of the time, pole shift refers to a magnetic pole shift and not a crustal displacement. In fact, the classification of the Chan Thomas book seems to have been aimed at discouraging any scientific research into crustal displacement.

I heard the theory from the SuspiciousObserver channel that the crustal displacement is only temporary, if it happens.

the polar excursion is temporary , not crustal displacement
displacement means permanently displaced
there is pole flips called chrons
and there is
A geomagnetic excursion, like a geomagnetic reversal, is a significant change in the Earth's magnetic field. ... This is partially due to them not being recorded well within the sedimentary record, but also because they likely do not extend through the entire geomagnetic field.

, a quick flip and back
last excursions :
The Gothenburg Magnetic Excursion in a broad sense ranges from 13,750 to 12,350 years BP and ends with the Gothenburg Magnetic Flip at 12,400−12,350 years BP (= the Fjärås Stadial in southern Scandinavia) with an equatorial VGP position in the central Pacific. The Gothenburg Magnetic Flip is recorded in five closely dated and mutually correlated cores in Sweden. In all five cores, the inclination is completely reversed in the layer representing the Fjärås Stadial dated at 12,400−12,350 years BP. The cores were taken 160 km apart and represent both marine and lacustrine environments. The Gothenburg Magnetic Flip represents the shortest excursion and the most rapid polar change known at present. It is also hitherto the far best-dated paleomagnetic event. The Gothenburg Magnetic Excursion and Flip are proposed as a standard magnetostatigraphic unit.

yes there is records of these ...not in history books but in the rocks themselves

happen every 12000 years or so

Look at the number of catastrophes that have befallen our planet in sync with magnetic reversals during the last 115,000 years alone:

Catastrophes in sync with equinoctial precession
(kya = thousands of years)

115 kya – Blake magnetic reversal. Spikes in radioactive carbon-14 and strontium. Ice age begins abruptly following a period of warmth similar to today’s. Sea levels surge 20 feet, then plunge at least 50 feet, in less than a century.

43 kya – Laschamps magnetic excursion. Beryllium spike (three times normal). Carbon-14 spike (two times normal). Ice age begins abruptly. Rising reefs.

34 kya – Lake Mungo magnetic excursion. Beryllium spike. Carbon-14 spike (almost twice normal). Short-term ice build-up, then ice age ends abruptly. Lake Missoula flood. Lake Bonneville flood. Intensive volcanism. Neanderthal disappears.

23 kya – Mono Lake magnetic excursion. Ice age begins abruptly. Major volcanism. Spikes in radioactive beryllium and carbon-14 (four to five times normal). Mass extinction. European forest elephant disappears. Mammoths clobbered.

11 kya – Gothenburg magnetic excursion. Mass extinction; 72% of large mammal species go extinct, whereas only 10% of small mammal species disappear. Spikes in radioactive carbon-14 (three to four times normal), beryllium-10 (two to three times normal), iridium (two to three times normal). Spikes in CO2 and many other elements. Rapid and severe ice build-up, then ice age ends in less than 20 years and today’s warm period begins. Worldwide volcanism. Nile River flood. Connecticut River flood. Lake Missoula flood. Lake Bonneville flood. Gulf of Mexico flood. St. Lawrence River flood. Worldwide tectonic uplift. Creation of the Carolina Bays.
from No dramatic effects from a magnetic reversal? - Evolutionary Leaps ...a reply to a Sott article

The world governments have been working on this for over 100 years (for the elite). What they have done is to construct deep underground cities and various installations. They are all linked - globally - by "trains" which travel through tubes kept at a near vacuum. They travel at at least mach 2 and some up to mach 7. A 40 year supp;y of food and other necessities are stored and the food is constantly recycled with the older food sold to the "surface people" (who will not survive). Everything is powered by "free energy" discovered by Tesla years ago but kept secret from "ordinary people". That is their plan.

Hey folks just wondered if there was a prepping thread in the forum? I have searched but not found anything.

Thank you all for sharing on this thread.
On a personal level, our/my experience happened quite unexpectedly. 3 years ago we were drawn to leave the city (Montreal) to live in a more rural setting. We accepted it as a sign of improvement of our daily lives, as we are retired, penniless in a way but hard working and healthy. As we settled in the countryside, we began looking for a more secluded place, with bigger property and the possibility of raising animals (chickens, rabbits, etc.).
Once the Plandemic began playing out this year there was an exodus out of the cities, and houses got sold way over market value, vacant lots are being built on in record time, etc. We began feeling the crunch, more traffic, etc. Once again, quite unexpectedly, we were offered the perfect property for us. At the top of a mountain, with only a dozen neighbours before an endless forest that runs for many square kilometers behind, and in front of the house. So the possibility of hunting, raising animals, etc. became a possibility.
Naturally, as we are well traveled, we often talked of packing it in and moving to a warmer climate. But with travel being as it stands today, we believe that this new house will enable us to become more self-sufficient and protect us from what we see coming to the urban areas.
So we are packing it in but are determined to give it our best shot in a small close knit community somewhat isolated yet only 2 hours from the city.
In many ways, we feel that this opportunity will enable us to use all the knowledge, and the skills that we have spent our entire lives developing without being able to apply them.
In my mind, this was all prepared for us, and we believe that we can batten the hatches when the time comes, and connect with individuals who see, and perceive the same reality as we do.

Hi, just delete this comment if it's too off topic or changes the angle too much.

But, the ice age comes at the end from what I understand and there looks to be some big hurdles and events coming our way that we are going to have to deal first including food shortages, economic troubles, joblessness, totalitarianism and a now possible cyberattack that will dwarf the impact of covid- so say the WEF. So are people prepping for the immediate future in case the shtf ?

Autumn/Summer I got 6 pullets, now nearly at point of lay, and invested heavily in my garden for growing a lot of veg next year. I have a greenhouse on order too. I think I have about 2 months supply of food at home canned. I've just bought a big new coal bunker and gonna order 500kg of coal next week which should last me through winter.

This Age - the Iron Age or Kali Yuga is designed to make things so bad that people may wake up and realize that this place is not their true home and hopefully will plan (meditate or whatever) to prepare themselves for the next lower density zone (Astral Plane or higher). Also, I made a mistake when I said the new North pole was to be the Cayman Islands - It will be the Canary Islands - just too many secrets to keep track of, sorry.

It is definitely NOT a matter of 'meditate or whatever'. With that kind of ambivalent approach, you may just get swept under the Wave and reincarnate on a red-skied earth as part of a race of cave-people.

I would suggest everyone who is wondering about 'what to do' in light of the coming the Ice Age watch videos 5 and 6 of Laura's 'Course in Knowledge and Being'. In these videos, she discusses how everything about our future has to do with the choices we make now. With diligence, honesty, and a lot of hard work, we can gather the awareness and energy to transition to a different world.

Meditation is not bad, but one cannot expect to just imagine love and light and think they will be saved by some external factor. It is all about personal responsibility, here and now.

I have some „practical“ questions; clothing.

When temperatures drop to subzero, I don’t think that „play in the snow“ clothes you can buy anywhere will do.

There are a lot of stuff online, from 30€ to +300€ and that also doesn’t mean anything.

In case of scenario where one lives in an apartment and the whole building or city doesn’t have a power supply because one reason or another, one can freeze in their own homes.

There are sleeping bags that can indure -20 and lower temperatures, designed for mountain climbers and explorers.
The same is with clothing.

What would be the best boots type to buy? Is it enough to buy some skiing clothes?
Maybe someone from codler parts who has experience in heavy winters can advice....

I‘ve read somewhere that people in cold parts dress in lots pf layers. Still, in the sea of various brands and types, all of them claiming to be the best, what do you think would be best choice for freezing temperatures and what sould I pay attention to?

Thank you!

There are sleeping bags that can indure -20 and lower temperatures, designed for mountain climbers and explorers.
The same is with clothing.

A sleeping bag of that kind is always a good idea to have at hand. You can also get bags that meet those low temperature requirements that are not so heavy which is good in case one has to walk by foot. The rule when you have to rely on foot is always: the lighter (weight wise) the better.

What would be the best boots type to buy? Is it enough to buy some skiing clothes?
Maybe someone from codler parts who has experience in heavy winters can advice....

I have two pairs of heavy winter boots (one rated for -30 C° and one for -50 °C) . The two main criteria I was looking for were: 1 = made for low temperatures, 2 = water resistant. Additionally again, the lighter, the better. Usually the lower the temperature a boot sustains heat to the foot, the clumpier they can get (which can be disadvantageous if you have to walk on foot a lot). So the best case would be a shoe that meets all the above criteria while still being reasonably good to walk in. Additionally, it would be good that the shoe can also "breath" so that you don't start to sweat. Sweat can get rather dangerous at low temperatures if you are exposed to cold temperatures for long stretches of time.

I‘ve read somewhere that people in cold parts dress in lots pf layers. Still, in the sea of various brands and types, all of them claiming to be the best, what do you think would be best choice for freezing temperatures and what sould I pay attention to?

Yeah, as far as I understood the layered clothing principle is the way to go in low temperatures. As long as you don't exercise or walk a lot, any warm clothes do the trick. But if you start exercising your body (walking, working and such) layering is the key. The idea is to prevent yourself from sweating which can get dangerous in the cold. Let's say you climb a mountain, then you need some good layered clothes since you will start to heat up and sweat pretty quickly no matter how cold it is. You dispose of one layer after the other when climbing to prevent yourself from sweating too much. When you cool down again you put a layer back on again and so forth.

Yeah, as far as I understood the layered clothing principle is the way to go in low temperatures. As long as you don't exercise or walk a lot, any warm clothes do the trick. But if you start exercising your body (walking, working and such) layering is the key

I would also recommend avoiding cotton clothing at all costs unless indoors, since the moment cotton gets wet it loses its insulation properties; other materials (eg wool) can still insulate even when wet. There’s a reason search and rescue volunteers and culture call cotton “death cloth - they suffer hypothermia much earlier on after becoming lost or caught out in deadly weather.

A couple of thoughts on dressing for warmth:
Motorcycle clothing can be battery heated, like an electric blanket. It can keep you warm enough in a very cold room.
Reflective mylar sheeting can go on the outside of your sheets to keep you Very warm at night. Very inexpensive. Always keep some in handbag and car.
Heat-reflective insoles are available for shoes and boots.
Foam under and outer wear is extremely insulating.

I'm moving house soon, staying in eastern NC. House improvements I plan to make on the new place are for some solar heat gain and insulation of large window areas. The room with a fireplace will be kitted out for winter living, with convertible (to bed) furniture and fireplace cooking setup. I want to reinforce the roof supports in case of unusual snow loads. I'd like to put in geothermal tubes to help with cooling and heating, but not sure I can afford to do this, except DIY. I'm thinking a large 'root cellar' might be a good idea for emergency shelter. House is on a slab, but the yard is large. The city allows chickens and food rabbits. Probably could grow some fish discreetly in a decorative water feature.

Back
Top Bottom