2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

The information was sourced by djhjmedia.com

Right, but they failed to point out that the move was agreed upon 3 years ago by a bipartisan vote in Congress. It wasn't some super duper 17D chess move by Trump. Although as I said, it does seem to be part of a move by him to gain more control over military ops and the chain of command so he can, for some weird reason, fulfill his campaign promise to bring troops home.

I think this is down to Hollywood indoctrination that the majority have fallen into - not surprising as the majority here are western. Really, the western baseline belief is that good always triumphs over evil, regardless of how bad things get. Like in a movie, the hero may appear to be losing right up until the very last moment when a twist or something unexpected happens to reverse the outcome and ensure he/she wins.

Funny, I was just saying precisely that to Niall. People are viewing this Trump election business as a Hollywood movie. That's their reference.

Funny, I was just saying precisely that to Niall. People are viewing this Trump election business as a Hollywood movie. That's their reference.

If you go to BitChute or any video-sharing site where right-wing type people can post their videos without censorship, you'll notice that when it comes to this election, majority are seeing it as a movie with Trump in the hero role.

The narratives and moves being described by these commentators are getting increasingly complex now as they are trying to keep hope alive that the hero will triumph. With each passing day it looks less likely so they have to add more complexity to their narrative to maintain the hope and possibility.

I don't get it personally how people have become so constricted in their outlook by what transpired at the election. They just can't accept what happened because in their mind, this can't happen as it's a-keen to the hero losing in the Hollywood movie after the end credits! This doesn't happen in movies, so it shouldn't happen in real life!

It scares me if this is really how people think because we're really screwed as "evil' doesn't just automatically get defeated by "good" like it's some kind of physical universal law.

I don't get it personally how people have become so constricted in their outlook by what transpired at the election. They just can't accept what happened because in their mind, this can't happen as it's a-keen to the hero losing in the Hollywood movie after the end credits! This doesn't happen in movies, so it shouldn't happen in real life!

I think that there is a bit more to it. People are afraid and cling on to saviors. Even when it is unrealistic.

The Left hates and wants to kill the American way of life; family, patriotism, Christianity, liberty, small government etc. They see the writing on the wall. Trump is their resistance fighter and with him gone, tyranny will follow.

I don't think that Trump was able to save the US but he tried and that's more than most people can ever say. Most people wouldn't be able to cope with the stress. They rather give up because the suspense and the personal risks that comes with it is to uncomfortable.

Last edited:
I think that there is a bit more to it. People are afraid and cling on to saviors. Even when it is unrealistic.

The Left hates and wants to kill the American way of life; family, patriotism, Christianity, liberty, small government etc. They see the writing on the wall. Trump is their resistance fighter and with him gone, tyranny will follow.

I don't think that Trump was able to save the US but he tried and that's more than most people can ever say. Most people wouldn't be able to cope with the stress. They rather give up because the suspense and the personal risks that comes with it is to uncomfortable.

To add:

Even now he keeps on fighting, and he will continue to do so even if he loses. Trump isn't our savior. But he sure is an inspiration for many to never give up. Because it is the right thing to do. I like that approach because without it I feel lost. I really feel like having the energy to write SOTT articles again and more.

So thank you Trump.

Wouldn't it be more accurate to state that the "left" and "right" are mere tools used by the PTB to further their agenda?

By framing the problem as being on the "left" side, don't we miss that the actual problem isn't left or right, but what seats above the 2 and uses either as a tool to further its agenda?

I think Trump more than anything is someone who has broken the hold of the narratives told to Americans about their system and its underpinning virtues. If anything, by losing this election despite the election being so obviously fraudulent, doesn't Trump show those with eyes to see that the system isn't what they say it is?

By coming into office on a mandate to drain the swamp, trying and failing doesn't it show people that the swamp seats above democracy and politicians?

I think the whole meaning of Trump is more than just him being the vanguard of the right. Restricting him to just that I think misses the more crucial elements which is essentially that he failed when he shouldn't have because the narrative in the US, if it were true, would mean he succeeded. The question then for the majority who voted for Trump is why did he fail? The answer to this will reveal the true nature of the system and also the lies that has been fed to the masses regarding their "democracy".

In a roundabout way, I think Trump will succeed by failing. 🤪 Only by failing does the truth get revealed, at least in a more obvious way than before - for those with eyes to see.

Ps, hope that made sense!

Wouldn't it be more accurate to state that the "left" and "right" are mere tools used by the PTB to further their agenda?

By framing the problem as being on the "left" side, don't we miss that the actual problem isn't left or right, but what seats above the 2 and uses either as a tool to further its agenda?

I think Trump more than anything is someone who has broken the hold of the narratives told to Americans about their system and its underpinning virtues. If anything, by losing this election despite the election being so obviously fraudulent, doesn't Trump show those with eyes to see that the system isn't what they say it is?

By coming into office on a mandate to drain the swamp, trying and failing doesn't it show people that the swamp seats above democracy and politicians?

I think the whole meaning of Trump is more than just him being the vanguard of the right. Restricting him to just that I think misses the more crucial elements which is essentially that he failed when he shouldn't have because the narrative in the US, if it were true, would mean he succeeded. The question then for the majority who voted for Trump is why did he fail? The answer to this will reveal the true nature of the system and also the lies that has been fed to the masses regarding their "democracy".

In a roundabout way, I think Trump will succeed by failing. 🤪 Only by failing does the truth get revealed, at least in a more obvious way than before - for those with eyes to see.

Ps, hope that made sense!
It makes total sense.

By framing the problem as being on the "left" side, don't we miss that the actual problem isn't left or right, but what seats above the 2 and uses it as a tool to further its agenda?

It's not that simple. Ask yourself what both sides stand for. Because this is a spirituel battle. The truth is that conservatism is better than the genderless future the Left has in store of us. Family values are the pillar of society. The very thing the Left seeks to erase.

The truth is that the left has moved far left and the right has moved toward the center. Only one side allows freedom of thought now and it isn’t the Democrats.

The Left is the ideology in which the Elite seek to enslave us all.

If anything, by losing this election despite the election being so obviously fraudulent, doesn't Trump show those with eyes to see that the system isn't what they say it is?

Exactly. It revealed the man behind the curtain.

OSIT.

The crazy theories going around are reminiscent of 9/11. I think many of the theories are to discredit those who don't believe the official narrative.

There was fraud. I watched it with my own eyes. Unfortunately, many conservatives (just like the left) think that a tweet or an opinion piece is news or fact. If Trump is going to win (and I think he has a great chance if it goes to the supreme Court) they need to stick to the facts. Show the numbers, the live feeds, video, etc. "But this guy tweeted it" is not usually proof in court.

Just my two cents anyways. Don't spend it all in one place!

To add:

Even now he keeps on fighting, and he will continue to do so even if he loses. Trump isn't our savior. But he sure is an inspiration for many to never give up. Because it is the right thing to do. I like that approach because without it I feel lost. I really feel like having the energy to write SOTT articles again and more.

So thank you Trump.

Yes, I think Trump, Putin and perhaps other less-well-known politicians fighting the good fight hanging in their despite OVERWHELMING pressure against them shows something to others.

One thing though that I feel may get missed (I always need to add if's or but's 😜) is the element of "support" and "team work". I think what TRULY leads to change is not only having a leader that embodies this attitude but ALSO and perhaps more crucially, this leader having the ability to get the kind of support he needs to achieve his/her mandate.

Putin has managed to get himself to a position where he has VERY strong and critical support that means he's able to withstand OVERWHELMING pressure - in a way he doesn't bear the weight of the pressure himself as this is shared by the support system he has.

I think the notion that ONE man can do something by himself and all he needs is just undying determination and will is fundamentally flawed. In the west we're mostly taught that this is what is required. Sadly I think that a man needs to cultivate the right networks and support, get everyone aligned in goal and ambition in order to do something meaningful. Then you stand a chance ESPECIALLY if you are daring to go against the swamp and the like.

The PTB are a collective. They embody the whole concept of functioning in an integrated and collective way. This is how they maintain control and stand the test of time.

So yes, I like the idea of never giving up but I like the idea of cultivating networks and support underpinned by people who possess such character profiles as described even more!

It's not that simple. Ask yourself what both sides stand for. Because this is a spirituel battle. The truth is that conservatism is better than the genderless future the Left has in store of us. Family values are the pillar of society. The very thing the Left seeks to erase.

The truth is that the left has moved far left and the right has moved toward the center. Only one side allows freedom of thought now and it isn’t the Democrats.

The Left is the ideology in which the Elite seek to enslave us all.

I'm not disagreeing with you @bjorn just coming in with some more if's and but's to add more context as I see it. 🙂

What you say above is true BUT it's based on a view of things as they are NOW. Things have not always been like this - don't forget the whole Bush administration which was a Republican led administration.

Bush and the like are darlings of the system. John McCain was a darling of the system too. All these men were Republican - they were hardly gender bender advocates.

The right was and still can be used to further the agenda of the PTB. The left is getting used in the current context of the world.

It's quite clear that the PTB will embrace whatever it is that will enable them to further their agenda - left or right, they have no qualms. Their only loyalty is to their agenda, it's to their plan which is greater and greater control, more power, wealth and all that jazz all the way up to the goals and ambitions of the 4D STS Overloads.

Hey, lighten up! The boxing reference was having a bit of fun. But, I have to say, watching Trump get trounced time and again these past four years almost, with him still surviving politically, and possibly even winning the "real" election by a landslide according to some estimates IS something like a Hollywood movie.

The sweet little owl released into the wild that was found in the NYC Christmas tree and the Supreme Court shooting down Cuomo saying his restrictions on religious gatherings are unconstitutional. It begins!
Just popping in to share an observation from today. I went to Walmart to buy Christmas ornaments. I noticed that many of the bulbs and other decorations for the Christmas tree had owls on them :shock:. Where did this owl theme come from I wonder for Christmas, it made me think of what I posted here. Putting owls in Christmas trees is a thing apparently. Owls are amazing creatures but I decided not to have any on my tree.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom