Descriptions of the "afterlife"/5th Density

When 3D people die they go to the 5D contemplation zone to recapitulate their lives and design a new life plan, unless they don’t go into the light and remain earthbound. They still have a 3D level of awareness, similar to how 3D people can get abducted into 4D by 4D STS.

When 3D people die they go to the 5D contemplation zone to recapitulate their lives and design a new life plan, unless they don’t go into the light and remain earthbound. They still have a 3D level of awareness, similar to how 3D people can get abducted into 4D by 4D STS.
as i interpreted it the 5 density that opens through the gateway to inteligent infinity at deathbed is a short transient state for, like you said, review the previous existence which would be the main purpose of said transition as 5D beings can fold time(here my conjecture that 5D relates to "5th dimension")

here my conjecture that 5D relates to "5th dimension"
It might be worth trying to think of this matter in terms of the layout of a hotel PlatonicSkeptic.

As you may know, the C's have said there are only 7 densities and they are like the core, integrated fabric of the central purpose of the universal whole. These different vibrational arenas are like the floors on a hotel starting at the basement (a bit grim and sparse) moving up via lifts all the way to the 7th floor (where lets say there is a glorious, light filled, unimaginably beautiful penthouse). These 7 floors provide fundamentally different landscapes or environments for those who spend time in them and are populated by different levels of consciousness at different levels of awareness and being. All 7 are 'vibrationally' different from each other. In some utterly mysterious way it is rumored that Floor 7 contains the unified essence of all that exists in floors 1-6! But that's beyond me!

Floors 1-4 share certain key things in common but as you go up the hard and fast form of it gradually dilutes into a more 'airy', what we might call 'magical' or 'etherial' quality. All the inhabitants of these floors can go to Floor 5 every once in a while for a sauna and a scrub down but they must then return to whatever floor below suits where they are in terms of the purpose of their stay (their consciousness and awareness). Floor 6 is near invisible to these inhabitants until they are fully ready to see it because on their terms it maybe doesn't 'exist' - as they are as yet not ready to inhabit its totally 'ethereal' (pure thought-form) reality. As for level 7... well it is known to exist but no one has met anyone whose been there...

On each corridor of each floor, however, are doors that go through into different rooms and each room is decorated differently albeit on a theme that relates to the nature of the floor one is on. Two rooms can be right next to each other but when you enter they appear to be very different worlds or 'dimensions' and there is no apparent connection to the room right next door (though from time to time, mysteriously, an interlocking door might appear in the walls between them - and this can cause surprises for the guests on either side of this normal divide!) One room might be purple with soft gentle furnishings, another room next door all dark and disturbing with a bed on the ceiling! Yet they are all part of that particular floor and its 'strengths' and 'weaknesses' - its underlying totality of rules - come what may - and they can only in some way reflect and obey these rules of that particular density floor.

Do you see the difference? Yes the rooms appear to be a world unto themselves but they still reside on and abide by the governing limitations and scope of the floor of the hotel they are on. And their occupants know no more about the floors and rooms above than they may know about those below... or even next door (though lets just posit that you only get to move up a floor when you have at some level digested the 'lessons' of the entire floor though not necessarily needing to spend time in that many rooms - maybe no more than one - to do so).

When you have learned the lessons of that floor you are ready to move up to the next - and inhabit whatever room/dimension fits your purpose of being on that floor/density (good to remember that 3rd Density earth is perhaps also just one room or 'dimension' of many, many forms of possibility on the 3rd floor).

I share this overly simplistic analogy/thought picture with you to suggest it might be worth thinking on this for a while because you do appear determined to keep hold of your idea that dimensions and densities are interchangeable and I would suggest that such an approach may only lead you to a number of confusions that perhaps won't serve you in the long term. FWIW.

if you people enjoy thought policing others you can go on...

but that's not how it actually works neither i have spare time for sitting here trying to forecast what other realities seem like, might as well toss a coin to the I Ching

Cheers.

if you people enjoy thought policing others you can go on...

but that's not how it actually works neither i have spare time for sitting here trying to forecast what other realities seem like, might as well toss a coin to the I Ching

Cheers.

What you describe as "thought policing others" was actually a thoughtful way of explaining some pretty central ideas in Laura's Wave series - that you demonstrated no grasp of. Since doing that reading forms a large part of the basis of this forum, and plays no small role in interacting here, why would you be so resistant and belligerent about someone taking the time to describe one of its key concepts to you??

What you describe as "thought policing others" was actually a thoughtful way of explaining some pretty central ideas in Laura's Wave series - that you demonstrated no grasp of. Since doing that reading forms a large part of the basis of this forum, and plays no small role in interacting here, why would you be so resistant and belligerent about someone taking the time to describe one of its key concepts to you??

simply because i don't agree with some people's personal assumptions about me, and it may not be obvious for everyone, i reckon the liabiltiy of this though the patronizing tone is something i abominate entirely, nothing personal...maybe cultural difference plays a role too

also if an admin wanna talk about this in private it's ok

simply because i don't agree with some people's personal assumptions about me, and it may not be obvious for everyone, i reckon the liabiltiy of this though the patronizing tone is something i abominate entirely, nothing personal...maybe cultural difference plays a role too

What are the "people's personal assumptions about you" you are referring to? The only thing I see is that an Ambassador here made a correct assessment about your knowledge of an important concept to the knowledge base here. The tone of your response to him was experienced as far less than gracious, and was even a bit flippant, and some might say rude. Do you not see how what you wrote could very well be construed that way??

also if an admin wanna talk about this in private it's ok

Admins are reading this exchange too. If they feel that something else should be added or augmented for more or better feedback then you can be sure they will, here.

What are the "people's personal assumptions about you" you are referring to? The only thing I see is that an Ambassador here made a correct assessment about your knowledge of an important concept to the knowledge base here. The tone of your response to him was experienced as far less than gracious, and was even a bit flippant, and some might say rude. Do you not see how what you wrote could very well be construed that way??

sorry, i'm not responsible for what you "see" but that's a good observation you made, very much methodical, and a bit solipsistic, some might say wishful. i've already stated it wasn't meant personally, but you could very well mentally create it that way.

"...each of us will see Jesus, if we want to, as we think of him. Presumably that would hold true of other religious savior figures."

Jesus did not come to save. Jesus came to teach man the path to save himself, which is through hard work on himself.
Those who follow the teaching are on their way, those that not will have to repeat their lessons until they can see the path.

Mike, that was a good synopsis of what we can see at this level. Many other writers have said the same over the years.

PlatonicSKeptic is afraid of dying. He's not made internal peace with that.

My take on this.

:flowers:

Admins are reading this exchange too. If they feel that something else should be added or augmented for more or better feedback then you can be sure they will, here.
If I may Ennio, I don't see that LongCloud is an ambassador, also saying that someone is afraid of death is correct assessment in this situation?

If I may Ennio, I don't see that LongCloud is an ambassador, also saying that someone is afraid of death is correct assessment in this situation?

Ennio was not referring to me, that's for sure.

My statement was for PlatonicSkeptic: they can always ask me why I saw in their writings the impression I posted.

It was meant as a furthering of a discussion point, maybe something needing working out a bit more. It can be scary to some when they go looking for answers and find more than they thought was out there.

PlatonicSkeptic, if I've misunderstood you or misread what you were trying to say, let me know. I'd like to understand why.

Back
Top Bottom