Jordan Peterson: Gender Pronouns and Free Speech War

Alas @bjorn the wave of inspiration hasn't stopped. I blame you 😝

Building on my hypothesis.

The C's said that the mutation that caused all the havoc around covid was centered around soldiers. If I remember correctly, they specified that the STO mutation made whoever less controllable, or at least some of the infected.

I always thought that by less controllable, they meant "defiant". And by controllable they meant obedient.

It dawned on me however, as I was writing my previous post that I didn't have a word for this "social pain" sensor. A word however did come to me... "Empathy".

I wonder if the degree of "empathy" in people has any correlation to their "controllability".

I always associated controllability with notions of obedience and defiance in the sense of one's relation to authority figures.

But I wonder if the sense the C's are talking about it is more esoteric with regards controllability of people to what the PTB are selling which is a whole way of life that must be embodied. I wonder if empathy is a blocker to that and so one of the aims is to turn off or suppress this in humans.

Alas @bjorn my hypothesis continues to take shape!!

dear sottreader, what even is empathy? is it the inability to suppress emotions? or the ability?(e.g emotional/cognitive)

where does it start being counterproductive to authority??

maybe this empathy is a connection to the grid of consciousness that gives you an impetus and sense of direction which overflows all the other senses while at the same time using your "empathy" through mirror neurons to relay consciousness back to the grid

dear sottreader, what even is empathy? is it the inability to suppress emotions? or the ability?(e.g emotional/cognitive)

Maybe it is compassion rather than empathy. I have been sensing a general (?) change recently and more so this past week. Moreover, my level of compassion has doubled if not more. Two days ago I watched on youtube a documentary regarding horse training using the conventional tack (bit, bridle, saddle and etc) in comparison to training through the emotional field. The message hit me like a ton of bricks. I started to cry twice during the video. It was like I sensed and understood the pain, frustration and even torture the horses go through. I can confidently say, watching the documentary was a deeply emotionally changing event. One aspect sinked the most. I sensed what it means to own and take responsibility for your emotions.

The Path of the Horse - Stormy May

Empathy is believed to promote pro-social behaviour - the paper below discusses some of biological underpinnings that bring it forth.

Empathy reflects the natural ability to perceive and be sensitive to the emotional states of others, coupled with a motivation to care for their well-being. It has evolved in the context of parental care for offspring, as well as within kinship bonds, to help facilitate group living. In this paper, we integrate the perspectives of evolution, animal behaviour, developmental psychology, and social and clinical neuroscience to elucidate our understanding of the proximate mechanisms underlying empathy. We focus, in particular, on processing of signals of distress and need, and their relation to prosocial behaviour. The ability to empathize, both in animals and humans, mediates prosocial behaviour when sensitivity to others' distress is paired with a drive towards their welfare. Disruption or atypical development of the neural circuits that process distress cues and integrate them with decision value leads to callous disregard for others, as is the case in psychopathy.

I think it starts being counter-productive to authority when it stops people following orders due to concern for others.

Disruption or atypical development of the neural circuits that process distress cues and integrate them with decision value leads to callous disregard for others, as is the case in psychopathy.

the term psychopath given to you here refer to the incarcerated guys or the misbehaving kids
but honest question, you'll need to think deeply, aren't the real psychopaths the guys running those studies??

I think it starts being counter-productive to authority when it stops people following orders due to concern for others.

and we're back to the million dollar question again, where does that begin, from a biological, and psychological point of view??

Not sure of the answers @PlatonicSkeptic.

On the first question re the real psychopaths being the ones who run the study, it depends.

I'm not sure if we have the same definition of a psychopath. What's a psychopath to you? Honest question!

On the 2nd question, I'd hazard the guess that it's a combination of psychology and biology though don't know either!

Maybe you can tell me what you think as I'm getting the feeling you have a view on this?

Another Podcast was just released in which Wim Hof (also called the Iceman) was interviewed. Wim Hof methods of cold adaptations were discussed on a number of places here on the forum. Haven't watched it yet:

Interesting. What is the 'Wim Hof Breathing Method'? Maybe some Eiriu Eolas practitioners can compare and contrast it.

Interesting. What is the 'Wim Hof Breathing Method'? Maybe some Eiriu Eolas practitioners can compare and contrast it.
Certainly not belly breathing. It reminds me of a modified freediving method. Changing PH levels seems to be a factor, and what he seems to be saying is there is an activation (as a stress level is reached) of cleaning out and turning on survival functions inate in the body/brain.

Certainly not belly breathing. It reminds me of a modified freediving method. Changing PH levels seems to be a factor, and what he seems to be saying is there is an activation (as a stress level is reached) of cleaning out and turning on survival functions inate in the body/brain.
In the video, I heard the reference to PH. I initially thought it was about pH (as in acidic VS. alkaline). In fact, PH refers, in the context of the video, to "Pulmonary Hypertension".

Apnea is known to increase Pulmonary Hypertension.

Just saw this article on ZeroHedge showing videos of someone's wedding to a doll. Yeah, just like sci-fi. Gurdjieff would propose a toast on another idiot in his lalaland.
In rather uncomfortable and disturbing news, but not unexpected if you read our articles (see: here & here) about the increasing popularity of sex dolls, a Kazakhstani bodybuilder, by the name of Yuri Tolochko, tied the knot with his dearly beloved fiancé Margo, a silicone sex doll.

Tolochko decided to pop the question in December 2019, but their March wedding was postponed because of the virus pandemic. The wedding was delayed again in October after he was viciously attacked at a transgender rally.

The big day happened late last month, announced on Tolochko's Instagram account, showing footage of the newlyweds sharing a romantic first dance and enjoying the festivities with presumably dozens of friends and family.

In the video, I heard the reference to PH. I initially thought it was about pH (as in acidic VS. alkaline). In fact, PH refers, in the context of the video, to "Pulmonary Hypertension".

Apnea is known to increase Pulmonary Hypertension.
Not sure about this because Wim mentions alkalinity a lot when talking. I’m listening to various podcasts with interviews and it seems he means pH.

Back
Top Bottom