Good news for this business owner.

New York Gym Owner Gets Huge Court Win Over Cuomo’s COVID-19 Restrictions

Western New York gym owner Robbie Dinero won a court victory over the state of New York that will allow him to open his gym at full capacity. State Supreme Court Judge Paul B. Wojtaszek allowed the gym to open at full capacity. The judge said there was a “right to normalcy” and he threw out the state’s 25% capacity limit. Owner Robbie Dinero was naturally thrilled with the outcome,

“This is a huge win. The fact that the precedent has been set that we can open at full capacity, so long as we abide by the safety guidelines and protocols that do work, that’s a huge win.”
Of course, Dinero is 100% right about this and the government is 100% wrong. At this point, there is very little evidence that lockdowns work. New York, which was the hub of the coronavirus in America right off the bat, has been shut down practically since the beginning of the pandemic and how has that worked out? Well yesterday, they were third in the nation in new cases. #1 was California, which shut things down even earlier than New York. In other words, these lockdowns do a great job of arbitrarily punishing small business owners, but the worst job imaginable of stopping coronavirus.

The whole idea that government officials that are still getting paid, that pay no price for being wrong, can force law-abiding, legal businesses to shut down with no compensation is monstrous. It never should have been allowed to happen and business owners like Robbie Dinero are doing more to fight for freedom, protect our rights, and make this a better country than any government official trying to “protect us” from COVID-19.

This is the official document for Argentina regarding vaccination. Download, copy and save it.

It states that the vaccination will be VOLUNTARY. So if there are any changes, this may be useful.

This is a national strategy governed by an ethical framework that includes the principle of equity, with a solid technical basis, and which will be coordinated, participatory and multisectoral, in the firm belief that community awareness in favour of voluntary vaccination must be advocated.[...]Vaccination will be in stages, voluntary and independent of the history of having suffered from the disease.

The Phase III vaccines against COVID-19 are being developed under four main platforms:

- Inactivated virus vaccines: use a previously inactivated virus so that it does not cause disease but still generates an immune response;

- Protein-based vaccines: use harmless protein fragments or protein structures that mimic the COVID -19 virus to generate an immune response.

- Non-replicative viral vector vaccines: use a virus other than SARS-CoV-2 and genetically modified that cannot cause disease but can produce coronavirus proteins to generate a safe immune response

- Messenger RNA vaccines: a pioneering approach that uses RNA to generate a protein that alone triggers an immune response against the coronavirus.

Attachments

• Plan Estrategico Vacunacion COVID-19 (final).pdf
    551.4 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Hospital workers believe the Scamdemic because now they can see themselves as heroes and celebrities and claim their fame through annoying Tiktok dance videos everyone hates. I'm going to put them in the same league as politicians, journalists and activists. They are total frauds.

I wonder if they do these things because they know it's a scam, but they'll lose their job if they speak out about what they know, so they try to send a message however they can?

I wonder if they do these things because they know it's a scam, but they'll lose their job if they speak out about what they know, so they try to send a message however they can?

For me a more likely explanation is stress relief and social contagion.

Healthcare workers have been hystericized into thinking that there's a deadly virus, that they're saving thousands of lives, that the pressure is on to save a million more (something to that effect), and this dancing mania is a way to release that pent up stress.

I don't think they're fully aware of the above. Although they may think that it's a 'bit of fun' to relieve stress in between 'saving lives'.

It reminds me of the dancing mania (see wiki below) that was reported in the Middle Ages. That also occurred during times of social and climatic upheaval, and actual plague.

I think dancing mania itself is mentioned in a Truth Perspective show (now known as Mind Matters) where the author of the book Strange Contagion: Inside the Surprising Science of Infectious Behaviors and Viral Emotions and What They Tell Us About Ourselves is interview.

I guess an unsatisfactory way to explain it would be to think of it like the madness of the crowd, or like a trend or a meme. People copy others, sometimes without realising they're copying them, and whatever they're doing helps them relieve stress in one way or another. It would be best for anyone interested to listen to the radio show.

It's true that some may be taking part simply because others are, but at the same time i think for many more it really does help them relieve the stress they're feeling; it's a distraction, it wastes time (waiting for the deluge of patients that never come), and it uses up all that pent up physical energy.

A much smaller number of them may be seeing through the lies and they're going along simply to not stand out, but this hospital dancing mania began early on in the manufactured crisis, when less data was available.

It seems to me that the videos reached a crescendo mid way through the year and then petered out. I imagine some hospital directors have banned the videos from being made knowing the negative publicity they can attract, but clearly not all hospitals bosses think that!

Obviously, as this farce has dragged on more staff are becoming aware that they're being lied to but i think those in the health services are under much more pressure than most to ignore the lies, even if there have been numerous whistleblowers. There's that saying that goes something like, 'it's hard to get someone to accept a fact that will lose them their livelihood.' Like with climate scientists and 'global warming'.

An extract from Wiki's dancing mania topic:

Dancing mania​

This article is about the social phenomenon sometimes formerly called "St. Vitus' dance". For the infection resulting in jerking movements more often called by that name, see Sydenham's chorea.

Dancing mania on a pilgrimage to the church at Sint-Jans-Molenbeek, a 1642 engraving by Hendrick Hondius after a 1564 drawing by Pieter Brueghel the Elder

Dancing mania (also known as dancing plague, choreomania, St. John's Dance and St. Vitus' Dance) was a social phenomenon that occurred primarily in mainland Europe between the 14th and 17th centuries. It involved groups of people dancing erratically, sometimes thousands at a time. The mania affected men, women, and children who danced until they collapsed from exhaustion. One of the first major outbreaks was in Aachen, in the Holy Roman Empire (in modern-day Germany), in 1374, and it quickly spread throughout Europe; one particularly notable outbreak occurred in Strasbourg in 1518 in Alsace, also in the Holy Roman Empire (now France).

Affecting thousands of people across several centuries, dancing mania was not an isolated event, and was well documented in contemporary reports. It was nevertheless poorly understood, and remedies were based on guesswork. Often musicians accompanied dancers, due to a belief that music would treat the mania, but this tactic sometimes backfired by encouraging more to join in. There is no consensus among modern-day scholars as to the cause of dancing mania.[1]

The several theories proposed range from religious cults being behind the processions to people dancing to relieve themselves of stress and put the poverty of the period out of their minds. It is speculated to have been a mass psychogenic illness, in which physical symptoms with no known physical cause are observed to affect a group of people, as a form of social influence.[1]

As for social contagion, i'm still surprised when i think of how many unusual, and banal, events and disorders it can pertain to. Of course it isn't the only factor to consider but something like it does appear to be a pretty powerful driver in human psychology.

The radio show which i would highly recommend:

The Truth Perspective: The Strange Contagion: How Viral Thoughts and Emotions Secretly Control Us

I would guess this show may be complimentary:

The Truth Perspective: Herd Behavior: What Gustav Le Bon's Classic Book Can Teach Us About 'The Crowd'

One day before the official start of the vaccination campaign in Germany a senior citizens' home in Halberstadt had 101-year-old Edith Kwoizalla and about 40 other residents vaccinated against COVID-19 on Saturday, Dec 26.
In addition, ten caregivers were 'immunized'.

5fa33400274c91dd.jpg

According to a YouGov poll 32% of Germans say they want to be vaccinated as fast as possible.
Another 33% intend to wait for the ramifications of the current vaccinations. 19% are against being vaccinated and 16% undecided.

Policies of euthanasia have been executed in Germany before, albeit 75 to 80 years in the past.

FOCUS article

Here's a guy making a 'random visit' to a HELIOS Klinikum hospital in Salzgitter, Germany
on Christmas day, Dec 25.

Instead of being beleaguered by corona virus patients the situation seemed to be extremely calm, or so it seems...

Hospital workers believe the Scamdemic because now they can see themselves as heroes and celebrities and claim their fame through annoying Tiktok dance videos everyone hates. I'm going to put them in the same league as politicians, journalists and activists. They are total frauds.

Oh my God! It's how I feel like at work! Better than slapping one of those uptight 'rule enforcers', a patient or a visitor who's being a total fool, or one of those people from 'infection control' who thinks that "the holy magical needle" is a gift from God.

Pfizer is Blackrock. Blackrock is Pfizer.

Translation:

Jorge Rachid: "Pfizer asked us for guarantees with unseizable assets such as glaciers and fishing permits".

Jorge Rachid, a health doctor and advisor to the government of the province of Buenos Aires, said in "Trascendental" that there will probably be a second wave of contagion but the population at risk is expected to be vaccinated. He also welcomed the fact that Health Minister González García has rejected the conditions of the Pfizer-Biontech laboratory for distributing the vaccines in our country. "In exchange, Pfizer asked for guarantees such as glaciers and fishing permits in Argentina," he said.

"From the very beginning, at the beginning of the pandemic, we mapped out the strategy of flattening the curve, the first tool being isolation and social distancing. We equipped the intensive care units, we quadrupled the number of respirators," explained Jorge Rachid, a physician, surgeon, and sanitarian. At the same time he said "Argentina offered Pfizer the Military Hospital and Dr Fernando Polack's scientific team, there were 6000 Pfizer clinical trials in our country. The Pfizer company asked for a law with guarantees, with unseizable assets such as glaciers, and fishing permits. Phase III of the research lasts between 3 and 5 years. We as a country cannot allow ourselves to be treated like a colony".

The health doctor and advisor to the Buenos Aires government on tackling the pandemic welcomed the fact that Health Minister Ginés González García opposed accepting the "somewhat unacceptable conditions" of the Pfizer-BioNTech pharmaceutical company. He explained that the US-German laboratory "wants to squeeze us like a colony". Rachid said in "Trascendental" that "we will probably have the second wave of contagion", but he must find us with part of the population at risk covered by the vaccination.

@Mod
I dont know if this is the right board to post this. Please move if not appropriate here

Second largest Hydroxychloroquine factory in Taiwan had been bombed. According to news outlets.

"With the Baltimore Gas and Electric building in Baltimore, Maryland suffering a massive explosion on Wednesday that injured at least 21 people, and that explosion following by just days an unexplained explosion and fire that destroyed the world's second largest pharmaceutical factory producing precursors for hydroxychloroquine in Taiwan, those 3 explosions within a week could be looked at as signs we should all be prepared for an 'explosive' 2021 in the year ahead."

This comes a couple of months after "Tsai (president of Taiwan) touts plans to donate Taiwanese hydroxychloroquine and masks abroad" :)

I really need to stock up on this. Any ideas how i can get my hands on some hydroxychloroquine in Indonesia?

// Tycho

Yesterday I was listening to a radio broadcast, they said that the adult flu vaccination statistics in Europe for the previous years were 80%. So there is a lot of confidence in vaccination in this group in Europe. However, in Poland and Russia it is 20%, in Poland only 4% of people get vaccinated against flu every year among adults, compared to Europe 80% is not enough. I am curious what they will do to vaccinate more adults in Poland and Russia ...

Yesterday I was listening to a radio broadcast, they said that the adult flu vaccination statistics in Europe for the previous years were 80%. So there is a lot of confidence in vaccination in this group in Europe. However, in Poland and Russia it is 20%, in Poland only 4% of people get vaccinated against flu every year among adults, compared to Europe 80% is not enough. I am curious what they will do to vaccinate more adults in Poland and Russia ...

I think that as time has gone on, confidence in coronavirus vaccines in particular appear to be falling. There's this poll that i posted earlier on in the thread from the World Economic Forum from November that shows confidence in the vaccines in some European countries is only at ~60%, and it's possible that this poll is overestimating or skewing the numbers slightly. And one might think that this has fallen a little lower since then:

Then there's this Irish Times article (posted below) from mid-December that reports 51% of Austrians reject any coronavirus vaccine with 22% saying this will definitely have a vaccination and 27% saying they will 'likely' have one.

It also notes that, in Vienna, participation in voluntarily PCR tests dropped as low as 14% and that they were resorting to considering offering 'incentives'.

As to how they'll force people to take the vaccines, in Britain and France a coronavirus vaccine or PCR test based ID is being proposed. Essentially it will coerce people into having the vaccine if they want to participate in the 'new normal' (see links at the bottom of the article below):

Majority of Austrians REJECT Covid-19 vaccines and mass testing program

Derek Scally
Irish Times
Wed, 16 Dec 2020 17:03 UTC

Covid test
© Erwin Scheriau/APA/AFP via Getty Images
A Covid test centre in Graz, Austria.
Nearly three weeks after Austria started mass Covid-19 tests, the masses have stayed away.

Vienna denies the push has been a failure, but weak participation so far mirrors growing doubt in the population towards a looming vaccination programme.

Out of a population of 8.8 million people, about two million have been tested to date - with the participation rate dropping as low as 14 per cent in the capital.

A month ago chancellor Sebastian Kurz unveiled the programme, a nod to a similar scheme in neighbouring Slovakia using fast PCR tests, as the best way to have "as safe a Christmas as possible".

Austria's health minister Rudolf Anschober insists the programme will be successful in the long run, with a second testing push to start in the new year.

"In the future, we want to reach groups that have not yet responded positively to the tests," said Mr Anschober. He said the tests had identified an additional 4,200 cases among people - an infection rate of 0.21 per cent - with half showing no symptoms.

"Without testing," he added, "these positive cases would have unknowingly infected other people."

Comment: No they wouldn't. A major study has already shown that people without symptoms do not spread Covid-19.

The Austrian Red Cross, which is involved in the testing programme, said that two million tests in a month was an impressive result "viewed against the 3.5 million tests we carried out previously, going back to March".

Faced with images of empty testing centres, however, and a participation rate far below the 60 per cent goal, Austria may offer incentives for those who show up for a test in the new year.

Comment: In a real pandemic, you can bet that people would not need incentives. As it is, citizens can see that government fearmongering does not match up to reality, and so understandably citizens are wary of their blatantly dishonest governments' intentions.

The populist Freedom Party (FPÖ) caused uproar in parliament for claiming the tests were expensive and worthless. One of its MPs dropped cola into the antigen kit used and, minutes later, waved triumphantly from the speaker's podium a positive test result.

Not amused

The manufacturer of the test was not amused, saying he had left out a crucial test step; if the MP used the same approach to a pregnancy test, the company said, he would now be expecting a baby.

Comment: Laboratory-standard Covid tests revealed that a goat and a paw paw fruit had coronavirus; clearly the tests are not reliable.

The FPÖ stunt went down a storm on social media, with even Germany's far-right Alternative für Deutschland claiming quick tests were a waste of taxpayers' money.

With nearly one million doses of Covid-19 vaccine on order for the first three months of 2021, just 22 per cent of Austrians say they will definitely have the jab. That is down from half just a month ago, with 27 per cent saying they are "likely" to be vaccinated, according to a representative Gallup survey.

Dr Bernhard Kittel, a sociologist at the University of Vienna, said studies show a link between readiness to be tested and vaccinated with satisfaction in the government.

Opposition Social Democrats have pounced on this reading, describing the low test take-up as a sign "the population has lost confidence in the government's crisis management due to . . . chaos, poor preparation and poor and contradicting communication".

Comment: It's likely that not only have they lost confidence in the government, they have also stopped believing the 'pandemic' narrative, otherwise they would still want to have the vaccination, but they don't.

However it would appear that unless there's some significant public push back, governments across the planet are scheming to make life very difficult for those that choose not to be vaccinated with these experimental vaccines:

Has anyone noticed how no member of the public is suffering adverse effects from the vaccine that's making it into the press?

I'm only seeing stories of health care professionals, but none from members of the public.

Given that the US has vaccinated nearly a million and UK like 600k, I'm finding this hard to believe.

Back
Top Bottom