Session 22 June 2002

Laura

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
June 22, 2002

Q: Hello.

A: Hello!

Q: And who do we have with us this evening?

A: Nomihha.

Q: And where do you transmit through?

A: Cassiopaea. [Making many spiraling moves.] Needs grooving.

Q: (A) I guess we ought to have sessions more often.

A: Practice makes perfect. [More spiraling movements between each letter.]

Q: (L) We have been discussing whether or not we ought to engage in any kind of promotional activity to make people more aware of the material, of the network, of the principles we are putting together as a result of the transcripts as well as research and the activity of the group and its moving through the many areas of research. We are in something of a quandary as to whether or not promotion can be considered an STO activity. (A) There is another problem, in fact. We were hesitating about promoting because we knew that as long as we are working on a small scale, we will not attract attention and attack. As long as we function on a small scale, it can be allowed or accommodated in the Matrix. When we go to a larger scale, the Matrix can bring in new forces because anything on a larger scale can be considered by the Matrix as dangerous. So, enlarging the scale, attracting more interested people, at the same time we should be prepared for more attacks. So that was one of the reasons for our keeping a low profile. (L) Well, let's take it step by step. First of all, can promotion be considered an STO activity? Is it an STO approach to what we are doing or trying to do?

{All of the following answers were delivered very fast and very vigorously.}

A: Absolutely. It is giving the lie what is asked for: Truth.

Q: So, promotional activity can be considered a service to a larger community. Obviously, promotional activity has to support itself and promotional activity, enlarging the scope of what we are doing, necessitates a much greater commitment of time and energy and skill on not only our part, but the skill, time and effort of other people, which means that it must support that also. Nevertheless, the perception {among New Agers} seems to be that anything that involves promotion or involvement of any kind of monetary exchange is an STS thing. However, is there a way around this can be functional Service to Others?

A: It should be noted that the STS system can only be penetrated by becoming "wise as serpents and gentle as doves." There is nothing negative about networking. Details of a network include the necessity for those who are involved to invest "energy" in the exchange. If the individual comes upon the life work of another and expects to benefit and gain by that work, they will naturally wish to have their own position balanced by putting forth a commensurate amount of energy. Otherwise there will be an imbalance of energy. This then leads to an STS pyramid. An example of this principle in reverse is a teacher who demands payment for no real work on their own part.

The fact that both of you have devoted yourselves to this work for not just a short time, but literally your entire lives, and have not asked for the support that this intensive labor earns has, in effect, created an imbalance for those who are benefiting. Many of those who are experiencing blocks in their own lives would find those blockages dissolved by the action of opening the flow of energy in the exchange. In your world, money equals energy!!!

{Exclamations of amazement at the speed and intensity of delivery. (BT) I've got writer's cramp!}

Q: (BT) We need to address the concerns about attack. (L) Yes. The question is: if we approach the matter in a more active way - since we don't want to proselytize, we only want to make people aware, they can look, accept, discard, or do whatever they want; I think the awareness factor is what we are targeting; there are six billion people on this planet and most of them are asleep and don't even know it; so awareness of the existence of a different option for viewing reality is the issue - how much will this increase the level of attack?

A: Knowledge protects. You have been in "attack school" for a long time, most recently having taken a grad level course. The principles learned thusly will stand you in good stead. From the fire comes light!

Q: (A) We were several times told that "help is on the way." What kind of help?

A: When you begin to expand the potential network you will rattle a lot of bushes.

Q: (L) The thing that concerns me is that I am nervous about such ideas. Generally speaking, such approaches generally lead to an organization which then leads to codification, which then leads to all kinds of problems. You can't keep it personal and simple. Bigger networks, means more people, means more opportunities for twisting and distortion and problem. There is just so much potential for people becoming involved who do not have the same intent we have, who don't have the intent the group has, and just a whole host of things that come to mind here. When you start getting big, you can't give enough attention to everything. For now, we take care of everything ourselves. We protect the group so that they can gather their awareness; they are making extraordinary progress; and how can you do that on a larger scale?

A: At some point there will be those among your group who will step forward and accept the mantle of teacher. Your role as teachers of teachers is one that may produce the balancing energy needed for the STO harvest to be plentiful indeed. Perhaps you should relax and not be afraid of the child you have borne taking its first step out in the world. There are many teachers in your group. Each of them will awaken to their mission destiny profile as appropriate.

Q: (A) I would like a bit of advice about our upcoming meeting. Should we have a fixed schedule, or try to keep everything spontaneous?

A: How about somewhere in between? The main focus should be on networking according to STO principles.

Q: (L) We have been talking about promotion in terms of things like tee shirts, coffee mugs, mouse pads, bookmarks, etc - just in terms of promotion, not so much for the purpose of making money {because nobody ever makes money on those things}. There have been a number of reactions to such an idea, including seeing it as a "commercialization." I hadn't thought about it that way so much as I was thinking about just making the word "Cassiopaea" a sort of household term that would make people curious enough to check it out. Then, of course, the law of percentages would suggest that the more people check it out, the more of those people who resonate would be "found," I guess. So, the objective is not to sell the material, but to promote the material {since we continue to give all away for free on the internet}. As the idea developed, the possibility of such sales supporting the material came to the fore and my thought was that if there was something that could be sold to support the material in its Free state, then I'm all for it. What do you have to say about these admittedly tacky ideas about tee shirts, bookmarks, mouse pads, and all of that sort of thing?

A: Notice carefully how the STS domination has been created and maintained. It is not done with the objective of promoting knowledge. As you know, it is done with the intent of hiding truth. What is wrong with pointing the door to greater potential knowledge out for those in Darkness? You can shine the light on the door. The choice of opening it and passing within is up to the seeker.

Q: (BT) I think that the point is intent. What difference does it make if you use tee shirts, book marks, refrigerator magnets or whatever? Those are all techniques of the reality we live in for drawing the attention of people to whatever product is being offered. The fact is: they work. They familiarize people with words, concepts and phrases. That can certainly be seen as "shining the light on the door."

Q: We have recently been working with some material from Boris Mouravieff. We can see many relationships. I would like to ask about some of his political views, his ideas about creating some elite corps to help the world graduate to what he calls the cycle of the Holy Spirit. How accurate are those views of Mouravieff?

A: Mouravieff, like many who have protected and passed on the "tradition" are merely carriers and not interpreters of the capacity of a Master. The True Master understands the nature of the "worlds" in terms of real, Hyperdimensional Interpenetration. Thus Mouraveiff and others misunderstand and misinterpret, thinking in 3rd density Hierarchical terms which simply do not apply.

Q: (L) Okay, we are going to have to stop because Ark didn't eat anything all day and he is getting a headache.

A: He is re-grooving. Pushing past cycle blocks. But best to terminate now. Expect bursting through in awareness soon! Good night.

End of Session

Imbalance correcting from one who benefits...

I observe in myself with some great mirth the call to respond to this session in particular. Firstly because I appear to be the first to comment on this thread and this is my first response as a registered member of this community. An honor indeed... Secondly, given the subject material of this session, particularly:
Details of a network include the necessity for those who are involved to invest "energy" in the exchange. If the individual comes upon the life work of another and expects to benefit and gain by that work, they will naturally wish to have their own position balanced by putting forth a commensurate amount of energy.
, my self-initiation/insertion to the conversation is begun with a timely message from myself in the future. How long I've been reading the work of Mrs. Knight-Jadczyk and saying to myself, "get involved, this is BIG, cosmic, what you've been searching for, what you will continue to search."

I'd like to address the part about "teachers of teachers" with respect to the problem of organizing a network according to STO principles and the entropic aspect of misrepresentation. It is my personal opinion after 18months with this material that proponents of this work, "teachers" will be hard pressed to misinterpret the ideas presented. Mrs. K-J has done such a thorough job of checking the and cross checking the material within and from without both ends of the channel, hers and the C's, that the meanings, presented in sum, are simple and incorruptible. What's more, I have experienced in myself and witnessed in my partner, as our engagement has increased, so has our understanding; there is a quality to this work that tends to "create" the correct awareness within the "student" or "future teacher". That being said, this Work is very much alive, as evidenced by the "timelessness" of these sessions. The impression I get is one of self integrity, which leads my thought that this great Work could only be codified from outside, as is normal in this density on this planet. I might even go so far as to say that there is ample room for greater exploration of this Work by it's members, but from within, as in themselves primarily, but also within the context of the network (and all due respect and deference for its superliminally charged elders). In sum, it seems that as the network expands, and students become teachers, and subsequently begin to teach new students, teachers would be immediately exposed as fraudulent by the ideas themselves if their intentions and understandings were unclear. What's more, "carriers and not interpreters" can be quite effective at promoting knowledge, even within the context of their own faults.

So, let the teachers of teachers become themselves without fear of codification or lack of reciprocity. As the C's say, the receptive and perceptive students will come to feel out of balance by withholding their energy input and begin to commensurate, as evidenced by my input today! And perhaps those who show up for school but don't care to learn will nevertheless be happy to buy a t-shirt. Or perhaps one or two for their parents and grandparents (My son and my money go to Cassiopaea!)

Hi Atuya,

Welcome to our forum. :)

We recommend all new members to post an introduction in the Newbies section telling us a bit about themselves, how they found the cass material, and how much of the work here they have read.

You can have a look through that board to see how others have done it.

Hi Atuya,

So, let the teachers of teachers become themselves without fear of codification or lack of reciprocity.

FYI, as you easily would imagine things have not stood still since 2002. So in this context the following thread might be of interest to you (in case you wouldn't be aware of it): http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=18126.0

And by all means: welcome to the forum!

Thanks for sharing Laura and crew! I often wondered what would constitute STS or STO regarding business practices. I do not know where I will end up in the job market but I want to know that whatever I find, that it will be more or less in alignment with STO principles and something that I can fully back mentally and emotionally. Then again Ghandi himself said "Whatever you do in life will be insignificant. But it is very important that you do it." I do not think I can fully subscribe to the first part of that quote though because what Laura and the crew do here is something so remarkable that it can not be insignificant at all. Anyway I do not wish to ramble so cheers to the search for truth and knowledge! :thup: :clap:

Q: We have recently been working with some material from Boris Mouravieff. We can see many relationships. I would like to ask about some of his political views, his ideas about creating some elite corps to help the world graduate to what he calls the cycle of the Holy Spirit. How accurate are those views of Mouravieff?

A: Mouravieff, like many who have protected and passed on the "tradition" are merely carriers and not interpreters of the capacity of a Master. The True Master understands the nature of the "worlds" in terms of real, Hyperdimensional Interpenetration. Thus Mouraveiff and others misunderstand and misinterpret, thinking in 3rd density Hierarchical terms which simply do not apply.

So glad they said this! That was my exact thought and reaction to reading this! In fact, when I got to this part of Gnosis III, I went to the table of contents to see how many chapters I could skip. Mouraveiff goes tilting at the political windmill right after lecturing everyone else about not getting caught up trying to take on the A influences, thereby tilting at windmills! It's funny how not even the greatest minds cannot see inside their own fishbowl (are limited by their perspective to be unable to see their own bias, prejudice or noticing cognitive dissonance in themselves)

Thanks for all of the hard work from Laura & Crew as well as to all the members. Never in my life would I have thought about bumping into this beautiful work, but that’s life for ya! Greetings and blessings to all!
I am very happy to see your post.
I was thinking about you yesterday, wondering how you were doing.
Greetings and blessings to you as well!

I am very happy to see your post.
I was thinking about you yesterday, wondering how you were doing.
Greetings and blessings to you as well!
Hello Debra!
I’m doing very well and I hope you are too. It is because of this material and you guys that I am able to learn/ keep on learning and able to get past pretty much any obstacle that comes my way. It is through here that gave me reinforcement to never, ever give up!

Back
Top Bottom