I generally do not expect too many dramatic events

now, in the very beginning of the vaccination campaign. I am more concerned about the medium and longterm effects - as vaccines induce changes within the machinery of body cells, interact with many totally unknown factors (external, internal), which could trigger unforeseen effects.

Also cross-reactions, prevailing illnesses, medicine interactions... and gods knows what else, especially those that enter the cell (mRNA), or even the cellcore (DNA).

The more the merrier ?

Also worth to notice is, that from what I see at the WHO, there are on 22 Dec 2020, around 172 vaccine candidates in pre-trial development, and 61 vaccines in clinical development. So, 233 different vaccines. (boy they really punch it, don't they ?)

These are all kinds of covid-19 vaccines in development:

• mRNA
• DNA
• Protein subunit
• Inactivated virus
• Viral Vector (replicating)
• Viral Vector (non-replicating)
• VVr+Antigen Presenting Cell
• Virus like particle
• Live Attenuated Virus
• VVnr + Antigen Presenting Cell.

(I do not know what they all stand for exactly - but surely a wide palette is in the works)

I generally do not expect too many dramatic events

now, in the very beginning of the vaccination campaign. I am more concerned about the medium and longterm effects - as vaccines induce changes within the machinery of body cells, interact with many totally unknown factors (external, internal), which could trigger unforeseen effects.

Also cross-reactions, prevailing illnesses, medicine interactions... and gods knows what else, especially those that enter the cell (mRNA), or even the cellcore (DNA).

The more the merrier ?

Also worth to notice is, that from what I see at the WHO, there are on 22 Dec 2020, around 172 vaccine candidates in pre-trial development, and 61 vaccines in clinical development. So, 233 different vaccines. (boy they really punch it, don't they ?)

These are all kinds of covid-19 vaccines in development:

• mRNA
• DNA
• Protein subunit
• Inactivated virus
• Viral Vector (replicating)
• Viral Vector (non-replicating)
• VVr+Antigen Presenting Cell
• Virus like particle
• Live Attenuated Virus
• VVnr + Antigen Presenting Cell.

(I do not know what they all stand for exactly - but surely a wide palette is in the works)

Quite the wide palette instead.

I'm kind of expecting some dramatic events in the short term as well. The main reason for this is: they can't have fully tested the mRNA product, the mRNA product is entirely new and the sheer number of people they will give the vaccine to.

I expect quite a few people won't tolerate the vaccine and a few in quite a dramatic fashion. The one thing I've noted thus far... the negative impacts we mostly hear about are from healthcare professionals. As of yet I'm not hearing dramatic impacts from the public. From this, I deduce that there could be a combination of factors at play. Any negative impact on the public is being suppressed from media and / or they are happening in private where despite medical attention being required, this doesn't make it to media as compared to when a doctor or nurse has a negative event in quite a dramatic fashion in full view of his / her colleagues in hospital. I also think that it could be that there aren't dramatic negative impacts on the public as of yet and what makes me think this is that they are vaccinating quite elderly people now whose immune response is quite muted. The healthcare professionals on the other hand who are getting vaccinated simultaneously are generally younger and of working age, meaning their immune system is stronger.

Moving forward, I think when the vaccination campaign moves to younger people then we may start witnessing more dramatic events. At these age groups as well, I expect social media will come to the forefront and we may witness quite dramatic censorship on all things vaccine related. I expect news of dramatic events will spread primarily through social media once young more tech savvy people start getting vaccinated compared to now when news is being broke through legacy media which is the primary source breaking stories on the healthcare professionals suffering dramatic events which then get picked up by alternative and social media sources.

Ultimately I think the same tactics deployed during the US elections will be deployed here SHOULD young people in general find they can't tolerate the vaccine. Legacy media and security agencies will combine to bring maximum force on the control and flow of information. That is to say, people will be made to suffer in silos and will be gas lighted to oblivion on what is the cause of their sudden health impacts which of course won't be the vaccine they just took.

Last edited:
This black nurse says she got vaccinated and now has Bell's palsy

See it for yourself

Don't know if it's true or not!!

Perhaps "one step at the time"

is a good approach ?

I dislike myself 'wanting' to wait or see negative reports of vaccine damages (and I am really not "waiting", getting some sort of "AH ! Approval" / confirmation from such reports). It would of course be wonderful, if nothing happens to people. But that isn't very realistic either, given the numerous masked underpinnings which power this insane vaccine project, in combination with the utter lies surrounding the lockdown hysteria.

Yet, it is of course unsettling with future vaccine damage reports - because everything is an open, global experiment of never seen proportions. If damages appear - it is a matter of real, human beings getting in the crosshair, possibly with serious damages and suffering... Waiting / expecting such reports makes me feel... well... uneasy.

Therefore I tell myself "one step at the time".
Restraining my projections and being alert yet observant (without loosing my heart)

Maybe there should be a dedicated page of potential Covid treatments with good results that can be referenced as necessary. I did find this additional one:

Gastroenterologist Professor Thomas Borody says Ivermectin used in conjunction with two other drugs is making it look like “corona is very simple to kill”. The drug is Federal Drug Agency and World Health Organisation approved; it is widely used for parasitic infections and is being cited and prescribed as treatment against the deadly coronavirus. “It has very few side effects, and is a real killer of coronavirus,” Professor Borody told Sky News host Chris Kenny.

I searched for information about the Ivermectin efficiency. The mainstream medias mantra is that Ivermectin has only been tested in-vitro.

If you pass this barricades you find that a lot of real trials had been done : COVID-19 treatment analysis for Ivermectin
Bénéfice de l’ivermectine : de la gale à la COVID-19, un exemple de sérendipité (French)

Just ignored.

Maybe some here remember the arty procession of NBC clad actors on the street in the Netherlands. Last week they got halted by the popo, who acted their dumb role in the play. Happens in the second minute:
The act could finish shortened after the maire gave permission for the art performance.

Health Minister Netherlands compairs Vaccin taking with eating a Snack.
Corona Minister Hugo de Jonge said in an interview with influencer Robbert Rodenburg on Thursday that healthcare providers in the front line and at the GGD's have been in crisis for 10 months. "They work their snot in front of their eyes and you see the absenteeism increase. They can barely keep up. All we have to do is get one of those little pricks," said De Jonge. "And then sit down and say: 'well, I'll just have to see if I really want to', that's not possible of course.

"I hear people say: 'I don't know exactly what's in it',' continued Minister De Jonge. "Then I think: 'joh, you've eaten frikandells all your life and you don't know exactly what's in them either'. Here we really tested out-and-out whether it's good and whether it's safe. Side effects have been visualized".

"This is just the best thing that can happen to us in this crisis. And we have to thank Our Lord on our bare knees that it exists, this vaccine," he said.

Hugo was in the news several times for looking severely under influence while acting minister.
2nd item here:

If Only Nurse Dover Listened To Anti-Lockdown Protest Song​

The above video was sent to me this morning by Ned. I had not seen it, but it was recorded at the huge London lockdown protest on 26 September 2020 — before the vaccine was released.

If only Nurse Tiffany Dover in Alabama had taken note of their message, “You can stick your coronavirus up your arse” and “I’d rather be a human than a slave.”

I’ve reported before about the speed of designing the Moderna vaccine — 2 days. But that’s nothing.

Only Hours To Change Humanity

The co-founder of BioNTech designed the coronavirus vaccine it made with Pfizer in just a few hours over a single day” (Business Insider)

After Chinese researchers published coronavirus’ genetic sequence on January 11, BioNTech co-founder Ugur Sahin designed the vaccine in just a few hours in mid-January. Sahin designed 10 different candidates on his computer, but with only a pre-pandemic workforce of 1,000 he needed to team up with a bigger company.

“So in February, Sahin called Pfizer’s head of vaccine research, Kathrin Jansen; BioNTech had worked with Pfizer since 2018 on a flu vaccine… The two companies announced their partnership in mid-March.”

After months of testing, the vaccine was allegedly found to be 95% effective in preventing COVID-19 in a large-scale trial.

In the trial, a total of 43,548 participants 21,720 were injected with BNT162b2; the other a placebo. Among 10 cases of severe Covid-19 with onset after the first dose, 9 occurred in placebo recipients and 1 in a BNT162b2 recipient. The safety profile of the vaccine was characterized by short-term, mild-to-moderate pain at the injection site, fatigue, and headache with the incidence of serious adverse events being low.

What about the Ivermectin study in Argentina! Of the 800 health care workers that took Ivermectin, none tested positive, whereas 58% of the non-Ivermectin group did.

We will publish future articles dissecting the trials and the results, but today we focus on one person.

Tiffany Pontes Dover
Nurse Dover

I began following Nurse Dover soon after seeing her collapse in front of the media cameras on 17 December 2020. She had been giving a press briefing from CHI Memorial Hospital in Chattanooga, Tennessee, about her team being among the first to be given vaccinations. She was happily answering questions when she suddenly started trailing off, then collapsing.

“All of my staff, you know, we are excited to get the vaccine… And I know that it’s really … Sorry, I’m feeling really dizzy.”

Nurse Dover recovered and then explained, “I have a history of having an over-active vagal response, and so with that if I have pain from anything, a hangnail or if I stub my toe, I just pass out.”

After that, she disappeared.

I tracked her Instagram down, and it has been untouched since December 14. She now has 38,000 followers, and in the last post, there are so many messages pleading with her to give them a signal that she’s okay and alive. No response. Especially strange for someone that is prolific on social media.

As a result, reports of her death surfaced.

Of course, Fact Check claims “No, that’s not true: The hospital where she works tweeted on December 19, 2020, that Dover was ‘doing well’ and asking for privacy.” But death records provide another story.

Terry forwarded me an excellent video, where the maker of the video searches and finds Dover’s death certificate — but I am unable to embed the video here. Here is the link: Rense. However, this is an alternative video.

This morning I tried to research Search Quarry myself. But now you are unable to search for Tiffany Dover — this message pops up:

One can search for any other name successfully; e.g., Tiffany Clover, or Tiffany Dover Dover. It seems that a search of Tiffany Dover has been blocked.

The death of this nurse obviously places a black cloud over these alleged miracle vaccines that were invented in hours.

It seems we are living in an insane world that we would subject ourselves to this medical tyranny agenda. The Coronavirus propaganda has been so brainwashingly effective that people will be rushing to get into the vaccine line. Even after me telling friends about the nurse that collapsed on camera and then most likely died from the vaccine, they still want the mRNA jab.

It was proposed earlier in the thread that many of fines issued in relation to lockdown measure breaches and protesting would not stand up in court. Rebel News in Australia is crowdfunding legal defence of fines related to breaching lockdown measures. Victor Tey is a youtuber who was actively protesting in New South Wales earlier in the year and was arrested and fined a number of times. In the following vid his first two cases have been successfully defended and overturned.

Rebel News is also crowdfunding for defending fines in Canada and the UK.

Hopefully we'll see more of these successes!

If Only Nurse Dover Listened To Anti-Lockdown Protest Song​

The above video was sent to me this morning by Ned. I had not seen it, but it was recorded at the huge London lockdown protest on 26 September 2020 — before the vaccine was released.

If only Nurse Tiffany Dover in Alabama had taken note of their message, “You can stick your coronavirus up your arse” and “I’d rather be a human than a slave.”

I’ve reported before about the speed of designing the Moderna vaccine — 2 days. But that’s nothing.

Only Hours To Change Humanity

The co-founder of BioNTech designed the coronavirus vaccine it made with Pfizer in just a few hours over a single day” (Business Insider)

After Chinese researchers published coronavirus’ genetic sequence on January 11, BioNTech co-founder Ugur Sahin designed the vaccine in just a few hours in mid-January. Sahin designed 10 different candidates on his computer, but with only a pre-pandemic workforce of 1,000 he needed to team up with a bigger company.

“So in February, Sahin called Pfizer’s head of vaccine research, Kathrin Jansen; BioNTech had worked with Pfizer since 2018 on a flu vaccine… The two companies announced their partnership in mid-March.”

After months of testing, the vaccine was allegedly found to be 95% effective in preventing COVID-19 in a large-scale trial.

In the trial, a total of 43,548 participants 21,720 were injected with BNT162b2; the other a placebo. Among 10 cases of severe Covid-19 with onset after the first dose, 9 occurred in placebo recipients and 1 in a BNT162b2 recipient. The safety profile of the vaccine was characterized by short-term, mild-to-moderate pain at the injection site, fatigue, and headache with the incidence of serious adverse events being low.

What about the Ivermectin study in Argentina! Of the 800 health care workers that took Ivermectin, none tested positive, whereas 58% of the non-Ivermectin group did.

We will publish future articles dissecting the trials and the results, but today we focus on one person.

Tiffany Pontes Dover
Nurse Dover

I began following Nurse Dover soon after seeing her collapse in front of the media cameras on 17 December 2020. She had been giving a press briefing from CHI Memorial Hospital in Chattanooga, Tennessee, about her team being among the first to be given vaccinations. She was happily answering questions when she suddenly started trailing off, then collapsing.

“All of my staff, you know, we are excited to get the vaccine… And I know that it’s really … Sorry, I’m feeling really dizzy.”

Nurse Dover recovered and then explained, “I have a history of having an over-active vagal response, and so with that if I have pain from anything, a hangnail or if I stub my toe, I just pass out.”

After that, she disappeared.

I tracked her Instagram down, and it has been untouched since December 14. She now has 38,000 followers, and in the last post, there are so many messages pleading with her to give them a signal that she’s okay and alive. No response. Especially strange for someone that is prolific on social media.

As a result, reports of her death surfaced.

Of course, Fact Check claims “No, that’s not true: The hospital where she works tweeted on December 19, 2020, that Dover was ‘doing well’ and asking for privacy.” But death records provide another story.

Terry forwarded me an excellent video, where the maker of the video searches and finds Dover’s death certificate — but I am unable to embed the video here. Here is the link: Rense. However, this is an alternative video.

This morning I tried to research Search Quarry myself. But now you are unable to search for Tiffany Dover — this message pops up:

One can search for any other name successfully; e.g., Tiffany Clover, or Tiffany Dover Dover. It seems that a search of Tiffany Dover has been blocked.

The death of this nurse obviously places a black cloud over these alleged miracle vaccines that were invented in hours.

It seems we are living in an insane world that we would subject ourselves to this medical tyranny agenda. The Coronavirus propaganda has been so brainwashingly effective that people will be rushing to get into the vaccine line. Even after me telling friends about the nurse that collapsed on camera and then most likely died from the vaccine, they still want the mRNA jab.

Social media is now claiming this nurse is indeed deceased.

It looks like a concerted effort has been made to scrub information online plus she's also gone dark. Not seen from or heard from. I've seen people saying that the ptb can put the rumours to bed by bringing her infront of the media to prove the conspiracy theorists wrong but as of yet, looks like she's gone AWOL.

If she's indeed deceased, then will obviously be very bad PR for the vaccine so they'll need to hide it. Perhaps her family have been made to sign some documents to keep quiet.

Back
Top Bottom