2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

Here is the LIVE stream:
One person in the crowd points out how what's being done against them was not done to any of the antifa/BLM rioters while they were burning down businesses. Also, our constitutional right to take back our government.
Here is a popular video of them chasing police up steps :
Interesting one lone cop in the doorway weakly attempting to hold back the crowd. Really looking like a setup now.

Ok, they just reported that Pence dismissed the joint session of Congress, so this seems to be game over for Trump. Sad. Very, very sad.
Oh no. I would say this is only the opener. Look as the Simpsons, they were right. With a great mayority of people supporting Trump, and having that Biden instead, it will only fuel a full on civil war within the USA. I predict a month tops. Then it all goes mayhem. You think people will take this quietly? Do not think so.

Oh no. I would say this is only the opener. Look as the Simpsons, they were right. With a great mayority of people supporting Trump, and having that Biden instead, it will only fuel a full on civil war within the USA. I predict a month tops. Then it all goes mayhem. You think people will take this quietly? Do not think so.
I sincerely hope you are right. If people do not take the power back, it's over.

To all my fellow Americans here, if you haven't done so already, I highly suggest you remove any visable support for Trump or Biden. (Flags, bumper stickers, etc).

If there is no deepfake video involved, it obviously is Antifa, with the police helping them. And maybe you missed it, but is was police that shot the woman in the neck. And i have my doubts that, that is real.
Because a real gunshot sound way louder, then that.
And the picture of the women on the strecher looks fake as hell.

The chance of this happening is zero or less. Once Trump is out of office, they will pursue and hound him into the grave. Same thing with his "evil supporters".

My country has committed suicide. I am beyond sad. :cry:
I feel our country committed suicide a looong time ago. This is just the body finally hitting the floor. No need to feel sad! Remember to step away from the news for a little and look around to realize the world is still going on. We don't want to fall into their traps of stress and negative feelings. I went out for a smoke already, this is better than a movie and we don't know what the next part will be!

I sincerely hope you are right. If people do not take the power back, it's over.
My intellect tells me that I may (of course) be wrong, but something very strong tells me it's far ... really FAR to be over.
So, well, what do you loose to think the same ? :wow:

My intellect tells me that I may (of course) be wrong, but something very strong tells me it's far ... really FAR to be over.
So, well, what do you loose to think the same ?
Good point. For me, it is the realization that Trump's win is slipping away that is hitting me the hardest. It was relatively stable time during Trump's presidency and when Biden gets elected we will see the introduction of totalitarian state in USA in a very swift manner and international wars of the USA will swiftly resume. That's what worries me the most.

Back
Top Bottom