2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

Not much, I suppose. You are going to have your reconing day one way or another. At this stage I think that is mostly irrelevant. The main problem is that vast majority support Trump, and they have that Biden thrust on upon them. But also when he starsts acting tyranically, it will lit the fuse to pull the country into civil war. I really cant see some stickers making a change in that outcome now.
Having open displays of support has gotten many people attacked in the last few months. This will probably get worse. I have nothing to prove to roving mobs of crazy people, and definitely do not plan on expressing my political views with them if it could mean putting my family in danger. STRATEGIC ENCLOSURE!!!

This does not mean I am afraid of 'reckoning'. I just don't think it's a good idea to kick the hornets nest.

Good point. For me, it is the realization that Trump's win is slipping away that is hitting me the hardest. It was relatively stable time during Trump's presidency and when Biden gets elected we will see the introduction of totalitarian state in USA in a very swift manner and international wars of the USA will swiftly resume. That's what worries me the most.
It's before dawn that's its the colder.
Do you think that Trump was is near to a genuine guy did not anticipate all of this ?
Did he said he conceded ? He just ask his supporters to remain peacefull. Calm before tempest to me ... but yes, we'll see !
See this as a game, and even if for certain this can be limit to outrageous to see all of this as a game, this is life, we live, we die, we experiment, we learn, but it's just ONE of your many re-try in 3D. And the good news (my maybe wishful thinkings are coming back), this one, we'll win it !
I'll eat my hat if not ... (gonna buy a chocolate hat in case of ^^)

They bought the time they were looking for. This is what I recently came to expect, at least. Numerous pundits have been saying inauguration could be February, March, or April. Who knows? Only certain thing, IMO, is that resolution, no matter what it is, won't look as we predict. Speculation is just a bit of fun. Enjoying the show, right?
Yes, I am with a grain of concern.

Having open displays of support has gotten many people attacked in the last few months. This will probably get worse. I have nothing to prove to roving mobs of crazy people, and definitely do not plan on expressing my political views with them if it could mean putting my family in danger. STRATEGIC ENCLOSURE!!!

This does not mean I am afraid of 'reckoning'. I just don't think it's a good idea to kick the hornets nest.
Ok. Valid point. To each his own I guess. If I believe in something I will not bow down to anybody. Havent during the war when they were shooting at me with guided missiles, greandes and similar, wont do it now. But thats just me.

Because if Trump's case shows any sign of success, widespread (organized and not) violence is expected by his opponents, so don't give them visible targets. If it's really big and really organized, well, we know Big Tech is on their side and knows exactly who everyone is and where they live.

Every neighborhood seems plentifully dotted with signs like, "We support law enforcement" or "BLM" or "We respect science" or "Resist" or US flags, etc.
If this has to happen then it will. Any here really thinks that blood will not, in finality, be spilled?
I agree with one previous comment : what is important is that it starts to get "in motion". And i'll add this : "natural motion", not the directed one the PTB tries to command but is having hard to do it, they'll soon loose control.

Truths are raising/pop'ing, they can't stop this, in other word, i would say : it's not finished

'Emergency Broadcast' by Jeffrey Prather.

He is decribing the events at the Capitol as a 'False flag event'.

Patriots have been infiltrated by Antifa actors. Some well known actors can be identified via the footage.
In this video he is rendering tactical assistance to protesters.

Pence is said to have 'unfollowed' Trump on Twitter... ;-D

Prather's prediction: The Insurrection Act will be activitated, either by Trump or by Biden.

GreyCat said:

The main problem is that vast majority support Trump, and they have that Biden thrust on upon them.
I am not sure if this comment is intended to reference geography. It is true that the majority of the country's population support Trump. But the concern is mostly about where the Biden support is. Any heavily populated area is potentially mostly Biden territory, can easily muster hordes of angry Biden supporters, is where Biden supporters will feel most powerful, and is most likely where violence would occur.

Also, many 90% Biden zones border 90% Trump zones, and the Biden supporters would know where to march to cause trouble. Some of us are in these danger zones. As corrupt as the 2016 presidential election results probably were, the map below still provides a good idea of what I mean, if you look closely.

If this has to happen then it will. Any here really thinks that blood will not, in finality, be spilled?
I agree with one previous comment : what is important is that it starts to get "in motion". And i'll add this : "natural motion", not the directed one the PTB tries to command but is having hard to do it, they'll soon loose control.

Truths are raising/pop'ing, they can't stop this, in other word, i would say : it's not finished
I think - not finished by a longshot. It only starting. Setting up the stage for main fun.

Who knows really. I mean I do not know how many americans choose him, what percentage. But I have been reading quite a few articles on sott that really objectively paint a clear picture of systematic election manipulation. A lot of things just do not add up.

There may have been a misunderstanding of my question. As far as we know nobody has elected Joe Biden as yet!

They're slowly pushing them back. Now the national guard are coming and slowly pushing people back. So far no violence and no-one is touching the police. There's about 200-300 people left. Apparently the girl who died was 16 or 18 :( Cops are sitting there laughing, apparently they're pissed. Full shields up. Officers have pepper spray and tear gas at the ready. They're not telling people where they're supposed to go. National guards are in front, DC police are behind pushing them and spraying the people, not hectic yet. There's a handful agitators wearing all black. They're asking where they're going. They're just spraying, for no reason. Why do that? They dunno what's going on. Nothing on the PA system, and they're sure the news will show something completely different. They're beating their shields and moving forward. They move in stages, now they're formed a line again. There's hardly been any pushback. One cop seems very mace happy.

Last edited:
There may have been a misunderstanding of my question. As far as we know nobody has elected Joe Biden as yet!

Indeed, and the events today have delayed further the time it will take to go through the electoral college counts and the objections. Pushing it closer to inauguration day and leaving less time for any chance of an honest look at the election fraud by congress.

Good job "patriots".

Back
Top Bottom