2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

If finally there's 1 single death, it's a bad score for the PTB, they wanted more ...

"Let's shamefully exaggerate what happened through our media" they are thinking right now. Sure, this will be a wet firecracker

As Liszt states re: upcoming Trump rally in Washington, these planners could very well provoke violence under a false flag, blaming it on a Trump faction.

Today, it's been announced that the National Guard will be assisting the D.C. police in Washington the next few days:

ttps://www.theepochtimes.com/national-guard-activated-to-help-support-police-during-pro-trump-protests_3642842.html?utm_source=newsnoe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=breaking-2021-01-04-3

As per above, the National Guard was already in the mix. Were they never activated?

As for the false flag, no surprise there. The only question I have is how many Trump supporters took the bait? If there were "busloads" of BLM/Antifa (as has been claimed/video taped) that could also account for a good number of the bodies storming the capitol building. So, one wonders how the numbers break down.

and international wars of the USA will swiftly resume

I doubt a Biden presidency will reignite US wars of conquest. We have entered a phase where the war is openly against the people of this planet by the 'elite'. Totalitarianism under Biden will mean against the people of the US, not some foreigners. The people of the US have always been their target, the last 20 years has simply been about creating the conditions (lies, manipulation etc.) for that to happen.

There may have been a misunderstanding of my question. As far as we know nobody has elected Joe Biden as yet!
Yes, now I get what you meant. Sorry for the misunderstanding. They are all acting like he is elected, though. I think that is the desire of all these news anchors.

Ok. Valid point. To each his own I guess. If I believe in something I will not bow down to anybody. Havent during the war when they were shooting at me with guided missiles, greandes and similar, wont do it now. But thats just me.
That's fine. I too was in a war zone and was taught not to invite trouble unless you plan on destroying it. I prefer to keep that energy away from my family.

Brothers and sisters whatever will happen, whatever already happened, I may suggest if someone would ask me let's share love and understanding. I look at this like on the movie, many of us like justice but also we may like as well some action movies where the good is struggling against evil. Like lord of the rings. If we get too much involved into this it may hurt us on emotional level and even we may forget that it is just one part of everything that exists. I personally find myself sometimes too much invested into the situation, so to say. I love you.

There were a handful (maybe 20) "militia" types that entered congress and carried out the "rampaging" that attracted all the attention. These people were, to one extent or another, 'agents' who intended to do what they did for the specific reason of making Trump supporters look bad and further tarnish the legitimate claims about election fraud. The woman who was shot and died may have been killed on purpose to create the bad "optics". This is "Q", this is deep state psyops.

Last edited:
There were a handful (maybe 20) "militia" types that entered congress and carried out the "rampaging" that attracted all the attention. These people were, to one extent or another, 'agents' who intended to do what they did for the specific reason of making Trump supporters look bad and further tarnish the legitimate claims about election fraud. The woman who was shot and died may also have been killed by one of these "militia". This is "Q", this is deep state psyops.
There are several people tracing and matching faces to photos taken during the BLM and Antifa riots, here is one:

1609977128598.png

Back
Top Bottom