2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

On another note: Could it be that the C's statement about "the one last chance for humanity" refers to what is currently happening in America?

(Joe) Yeah, but since 9/11 there have been so many things that are tied to that. We keep saying 9/11 was a turning point. There are so many things that happened since then where each was an opportunity for people to go, "Hang on a minute, that doesn't sound right..." And sure, this COVID thing is in your face, but I'm not at all sure that it's a last chance...

A: Humanity has one last chance. Will they take it?

Q: (L) I dunno... I have a very grim view of it. I don't...

(Chu) And the problem is that we know that in order to grow, you must suffer, right? But in this case, it's not real suffering yet. Especially in the West, it's more like fear. The people who believe lies are just afraid to die. It's not real suffering caused by life experience. So, it's even harder to make a choice or grow from it.

(Joe) Yeah, but I think they're saying that humanity has one last chance to learn the truth and accept reality WITHOUT the mass suffering. If they don't take that one...

(L) Then they get the mass suffering, in spades most likely.

A: Yes

Q: (L) If they buy into this, the suffering is gonna intensify exponentially and failure and collapse will be reached rapidly.

A: Yes

I'm sorry if I missed it, but are we actually sure that Trump conceded? The article states:

I looked at twitter and it very much looks like they indeed banned Trump (no tweet from him there for at least 22 hours) and deleted a bunch of tweets from him yesterday. So the only source for that claim that he did say this is coming through official channels of the White House? Is there any source or statement we can surely attribute to Trump confirming this?

According to german RT, Facebook also banned Trumps account and Zuckerberg says it won't lift the ban until Biden sits in the White House. I'm betting twitter does a similar thing as will other "social media". So can we actually know what Trumps says and does at all currently? Has he another channel through which he can communicate with the public and through which we actually know what he is saying?

I'm fortunate I experienced 90% of my anguish beforehand in my dream, all that remains now is a smoldering rage and contempt toward the reality I find myself in.
Neil, today I read, watched everything what I could about events during the last 36h and my mood changed drastically. I was angry, said, frustrated and even joyful. Complete gamma of extreme inner states. What provided me with a hope that we haven't lost yet, is the following tweets/video related to:
1. Lin Wood latest post "I want the Truth!"
parler.com/profile/linwood/posts
2. NationsInAction.org revealings. They found the witness who was involved into operation aimed at flipping Trump votes to Biden. Everything was documented and presented to Senators trusted by this organization. The documents were supposed to be physically handed on 6th Jan! The Trump and his lawyers must have it as well. The full interview (~30min) with the rep of this organisation was posted in this thread earlier today.
nationsinaction.org/2021/01/press-release-voter-fraud/
3. I had "aha" moment yesterday when I saw a photo with unlocked computer screen and opened mailbox. The author claimed this is one of the Capitol's key staff office. When the Capitol was breached they simply dropped everything and evacuated. Then today I saw someone posting that military did backup copies of hard drives and took those with them for further analysis. If that's true they may find some very interesting email exchanges and documents.
4. There was a photo of Trump observing breach of Capitol from command center. I doubt that he could move in without support of the military.
5. Remember the half naked guy with horns who was captured in the Capitol, earlier with Antifa/BLM movements? Official agenda that he is an actor. Someone posted that he is marine who infiltrated Antifa, BLM, Q, etc.. He doesn't have wires on himself, seems quite open and friendly, but have camera in his horns to collect intelligence. If you just think about this for a moment... It could be perfect cover (his online profile, social skills, masquerading costume, etc.) and why could not this be true?

Maybe it's my wishful thinking but if those posts represent some real revealings and facts I don't think it's over. There might be UNEXPECTED move in the proceedings by Trump side, something they have been in lack of previously in my opinion, which may change a lot.

I looked at twitter and it very much looks like they banned him (no tweet from him there for at least 22 hours) and deleted a bunch of tweets from him yesterday. So the only source for that claim that he did say this is coming through official channels of the White House? Is there any source or statment we can surely attribute to Trump confirming this?
Many questions come to mind indeed. Why is Trump being silent for so long? Why he didn't announce his decision personally, but via some third parties? Why was he blocked on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram? According to some media sources, he has been blocked 'indefinitely', i.e. until January 20, it seems. If he is ready to accept the transition of power, why is he silenced?

He has a Telegram account which is probably not blocked, but there are no new posts there as well since yesterday. Why? I guess we'll have to wait and see what follows.

Many questions come to mind indeed. Why is Trump being silent for so long? Why he didn't announce his decision personally, but via some third parties? Why was he blocked on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram? According to some media sources, he has been blocked 'indefinitely', i.e. until January 20, it seems. If he is ready to accept the transition of power, why is he silenced?

He has a Telegram account which is probably not blocked, but there are no new posts there as well since yesterday. Why? I guess we'll have to wait and see what follows.

As it looks to me right now the "conceding" thing might have been planted into his mouth even though he didn't say it. He can't defend/explain himself publically via the usual Twitter, Facebook etc. means either. If so, that would be quite an outrageous and obvious thing to do for the establishment. So there could be a possibility that it is not quite over yet.

OuiI'm fortunate I experienced 90% of my anguish beforehand in my dream, all that remains now is a smoldering rage and contempt toward the reality I find myself in. Part of the reason I'm taking this so hard is that I believed the Cassiopaeans when they originally predicted that Trump had a very good chance of winning and it would lead to martial law. While I believe I was the one who originally articulated the interpretation that this did not necessarily mean that Trump would get a second term and Biden would actually institute martial law by twisting their words around a bit, I didn't put much stock in it. From now on I will read any further prognostications by them like a lawyer; unless it is an ironclad prediction, I will not open myself to the emotional vulnerability of hoping for a positive outcome ever again. Furthermore, I will not be putting any stock in claims of "help is on the way" or the "cosmos is gonna clean house" unless the universe gives me a sign that these things are actually happening, as in a major impact that kills hundreds of millions if not billions. For now, "change will follow turmoil" and the predictions related to it is just hollow words and empty promises. When in human history have STO forces had a decisive victory?

Speaking of cosmic impacts, during the last election I almost bought one of those "Giant Meteor" bumper stickers and it took me quite a long time to completely warm up to Trump, almost 2 years into his term. Over the years I have watched this video when I've gotten in these kinds of moods, and now I feel that it is the most fitting conclusion for our reality. If the cosmic intelligences want to do a cleansing they should stop screwing around with these Tunguska type rocks; go big or go home.
Witnessing such a spectacle from my then sure to be discarnate state would fill me with a vindictive joy. I'm pretty sure if something like that was on the agenda 4D STS would stop it, they will not lose their investment.

I'm curious to see if the DCM will throw me a bone and STS forces will botch their totalitarian rollout in some way that the world collapses around me and I retain some semblance of freedom, it's true that it's not over until it's over, but I'm not counting on it. I'm unsure whether it actually gives a shit about us. It is possible that the totalitarian, nihilistic, and fatalistic timeline we are now in is a lesson that will be primarily experienced only by those who really believe the lies, but at this point I see myself being dragged down along with them. Does the truth even matter? All I see is the conditioning of perception creating reality, truth seems irrelevant.

The dark side of the force has gripped my soul and I will never be the same again.
No offense but you sounds like you're looking for someone to blame. None of us have the whole banana, if we did, we would live in a 3D or 4D STO world. Many people are ignorant but so are we in some aspects. We are trying to be less ignorant because that's where we are in the learning cycle. 5 or 6 lives ago, we were probably the clueless ones and so what? This world isn't meant to be a bed of roses, the Cs and history have taught us that much. The fact that the Cs said the hope of our realm rest on the shoulders of our network (a few thousands out of 7 billions) tells how bad of a spiritual Dark Age we live in.

Don't give up on what's best in you Neil! There were times were people must have thought the night would never end. Think WWI & II, the Inquisitions, the conquest of the Americas, the Black Death. And people made it, they loved, they danced, they sang, many tried to be decent people in the face of it all, they refused the poison of hate. A few produced great works of Art that we still cherish today (*cough* Lord of the Rings *cough*).

I understand it hit close to home because it's your country, but the fat lady hasn't sung yet, and they are many people who don't buy into the PC "way of Life"! There's still hope!!

On another note: Could it be that the C's statement about "the one last chance for humanity" refers to what is currently happening in America?

I think that the what the C's meant is that if humanity isn't able to look through of what is obviously a fake pandamic nothing ever will wake them up.

In a real pandamic people would be dying left and right, ambulances would be heard all day and society would seriously struggle. That's how a real pandamic looks like. It's almost hilarious that people are falling for it. And incredible sad.

Last edited:

I think Trump is probably busy dealing with legal stuff today.

For one, they may be trying to pin liability for what happened yesterday on him so no doubt he'll be in deep discussions with his lawyers.

Also, don't forget he's receiving multiple resignations today which is something to deal with.

In addition, his communication channels to the masses are probably highly restricted at this moment.

Lastly, he has a family. No doubt they'll all be worried about their futures and probably discussing this and exploring options.

At some point Trump needs to think about himself and his family. In 2 weeks time, he's no longer president and there are all these vultures after him. He has support from the public but the public won't come protect him or his family when government ceases his assets because of trumped up charges of tax evasion or arrest him for some made up crimes.

He's in a difficult position. Like what can he do? Even if he came out on TV and aired out dirty laundry from the swamp the msm will say it's all fake news and he's a mad man.

What can he do?

I think Trump is probably busy dealing with legal stuff today.

For one, they may be trying to pin liability for what happened yesterday on him so no doubt he'll be in deep discussions with his lawyers.

Also, don't forget he's receiving multiple resignations today which is something to deal with.

In addition, his communication channels to the masses are probably highly restricted at this moment.

Lastly, he has a family. No doubt they'll all be worried about their futures and probably discussing this and exploring options.

At some point Trump needs to think about himself and his family. In 2 weeks time, he's no longer president and there are all these vultures after him. He has support from the public but the public won't come protect him or his family when government ceases his assets because of trumped up charges of tax evasion or arrest him for some made up crimes.

He's in a difficult position. Like what can he do? Even if he came out on TV and aired out dirty laundry from the swamp the msm will say it's all fake news and he's a mad man.

What can he do?

Depending on how devoted the US forces are to Trump and his objectives, the only thing left is the Insurrection Act.

Depending on how devoted the US forces are to Trump and his objectives, the only thing left is the Insurrection Act.

The moment Trump gives the order is also the moment the generals will give the order to arrest the president. Claiming it would be unconstitutional and treason. But perhaps, Trump is willing to take the risk. At this point, it seems he is going to end up like Assange. OSIT.

Trump would only make the risk if he knows he'll win.

Perhaps if he stands a chance? You think he does? Everyone so far betrayed him. Even his Vice president. He needs a few loyal generals willing to risk it all. I don't think he has them.

And now the PTB are going after him, his family members, Sidney Powell, Giuliani and so on. They are all going to rot in prison. That's what I fear.

Back
Top Bottom