2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

I'm fortunate I experienced 90% of my anguish beforehand in my dream, all that remains now is a smoldering rage and contempt toward the reality I find myself in. Part of the reason I'm taking this so hard is that I believed the Cassiopaeans when they originally predicted that Trump had a very good chance of winning and it would lead to martial law.

If I may, I think this is the crux of your current anguish - allowing yourself to fall victim to the emotions of believing in anything outside of yourself or the universe as a whole to "prefer" you over others, which leads then to the emotions guiding your thoughts and/or actions. Unfortunately, neither you or I have any actual weight regarding the system as a whole, since you nor I designed this level of reality. We are bound by and within the structure as it was designed, and while that does suck, it simply is how it is at the moment.

From now on I will read any further prognostications by them like a lawyer; unless it is an ironclad prediction, I will not open myself to the emotional vulnerability of hoping for a positive outcome ever again. Furthermore, I will not be putting any stock in claims of "help is on the way" or the "cosmos is gonna clean house" unless the universe gives me a sign that these things are actually happening, as in a major impact that kills hundreds of millions if not billions. For now, "change will follow turmoil" and the predictions related to it is just hollow words and empty promises. When in human history have STO forces had a decisive victory?

Hope is fine but what are you doing in your day to day to achieve a better outcome? Instead of hoping for a solution to fall in your lap, instead I think it more likely that you will need to work hard to create that solution for yourself, and others in your personal vicinity. It is probably the only thing you have any actual control over.

If you woke up in 4th density today, are all of the 3D problems and darker aspects of yourself going to magically disappear? What will you have learned then? Will you feel a sense of achievement?

And as far as signs, if you're watching, reading and observing, there are indeed many signs that cosmically, things are changing in a way that will affect everyone on Earth. But as above, when that moment comes, will you then wish you had more time? Or will you be satisfied with your progression and sense of accomplishment as you are now, today, in this moment?

Speaking of cosmic impacts, during the last election I almost bought one of those "Giant Meteor" bumper stickers and it took me quite a long time to completely warm up to Trump, almost 2 years into his term. Over the years I have watched this video when I've gotten in these kinds of moods, and now I feel that it is the most fitting conclusion for our reality. If the cosmic intelligences want to do a cleansing they should stop screwing around with these Tunguska type rocks; go big or go home.
Witnessing such a spectacle from my then sure to be discarnate state would fill me with a vindictive joy. I'm pretty sure if something like that was on the agenda 4D STS would stop it, they will not lose their investment.

Why the need to be vindictive? Are others in the world wrong for being who they are? It sounds like you feel a sense of entitlement to be judge, jury, and executioner when this isn't your game, you simply agreed to play it.

It is possible that the totalitarian, nihilistic, and fatalistic timeline we are now in is a lesson that will be primarily experienced only by those who really believe the lies, but at this point I see myself being dragged down along with them. Does the truth even matter? All I see is the conditioning of perception creating reality, truth seems irrelevant.

The dark side of the force has gripped my soul and I will never be the same again.

It is painful yes to come to this realization, but that was the fine print at the bottom of the contract when we entered into this reality. Do you agree that it is the soul that matters? Or does what matter most being the desire to get to live life on your rules, terms and conditions? And most importantly, does truth matter, to you? If it does, then back to my first question, what are you doing to tame your machine, to take back the reigns of your emotions?

This desire to control the outcome is part and parcel of STS mindset, ask yourself where these feelings come from. If you allow yourself to feel defeated in this way, then you are playing exactly into the role as defined for you by the STS programmers. In the end, you will have affected nothing, least of all the one and only thing you have any control over, yourself.

Do you feel as though if this group made it to 4D, that we'll all just be in perfect collinearity? That there will be no opposing or individual views and perceptions? And who decides for the group what is true and accurate? The group will always consist of individual frequencies, individual understandings, and individual perceptions. You can add it to the whole to create a broader picture, but you will still always have your own individual understanding and expertise. Even up to 6D which is why every session has a different name, a different frequency.

Chin up! There is still plenty you can do, even if it isn't apparent at this very moment. But you've got to decide what that is for yourself, no one can do it for you. You are smart, intelligent, and have offered really great insight into matters over the years. I think you are a valuable contribution to this network and it would be sad to see those talents be destroyed by negative emotions. Or even meteors and cosmic retribution.

Despite the spin the crowd yesterday as seen on the bits of video circulating seemed to behave incredibly well - they looked like sight see-ers on a day out. Definitely not a rampaging mob bent on destruction. The real violence seems as ever to have been perpertrated by the system.

Precisely. The contrast with the feral BLM/Antifa mobs rampaging all over the country for the last several months could not be stronger ... and you can bet that a lot of people are noticing that the leftist mobs were described by TPTB as 'mostly peaceful', while this overwhelmingly peaceful gathering is being denounced as violent far right lunacy. The mask is off and the double standard there for everyone to see.

Much of the control structure ultimately depends on people caring what the media and politicians say about them. Yesterday marked a spiritual shift for many Americans - they no longer care what TPTB say.

For everyone feeling a bit hopeless, this just popped into my feed. When things get the worst - as they so often do - that's when it's most important to be what is lacking in the world. It's difficult to do, but I think that's why we're here. To bring a little light into the darkness.
Question: Today is Christmas, a holiday, and we want to hope for the best. Do you ever ponder why such events – uneasy, hard ones – actually happen? Maybe from a religious or a philosophical perspective.

President of Russia Vladimir Putin: You know, this question with a religious perspective would be better addressed to a clergyman or a priest. They would offer a fuller and broader answer.

I can only say as a secular person. God’s love for Man lies not in granting all our requests and wishes but rather in allowing us to pray for him and ourselves in the hope for the best. This hope and, occasionally, anticipation of a miracle is the very star that lights up our life’s journey and supports us in its hardest stages.

Happy Christmas to you!

Not everyone after every setback falls in a pit of absolute defeatism. Should we also now stop helping out on SOTT? Just try do what is right and let the chips fall where they may. What else are we going to do.

I don't feel defeated at all. On to the next round. Even if the odds are against us.
Talking about being defeated reminds me of the end of the Matrix movie, but I think the end of this drama, like in historical romances, will be happy, or at least for some.

"--Why, Mr. Anderson? Why, why, why? Why do you do it? Why? Why get up? Why keep fighting? Do you believe you're fighting for something? For more than your survival? Can you tell me what it is? Do you even know?

Is it freedom or truth?! Perhaps peace?! Could it be for love?! Illusions, Mr. Anderson, vagaries of perception! Temporary constructs of a feeble human intellect trying desperately to justify an existence that is without meaning or purpose! And all of them as artificial as the Matrix itself, although only a human mind could invent something as insipid as love! You must be able to see it, Mr. Anderson! You must know it by now! You can't win! It's pointless to keep fighting!

Why, Mr. Anderson?! Why?! WHY DO YOU PERSIST?!

--Because I choose to"

One Russian Telegram channel conducted a vote among subscribers: 31% think Trump has lost, 69% are sure that everything is going according to plan and victory is ahead. Here is what the author of the channel wrote:
My thoughts are simple.
To close all these traitors, scammers and pedophiles behind bars, it was important to let them FINISH the crime they had started.
That was, what exactly to blame them for. Trump and the team did just that - they let them finish.
Lin Wood rightly said - NOW IT IS A PERFECT CRIME. So you can attack.
Just breathe out who now voted that Trump lost.
This is the man who put everything on the line instead of calmly going about his business and spending time with his family. The alliance behind him figured it out. This is Trump's game, NOT Democrats.
Biden stole the election and now the whole WORLD knows about it.
Democrats and traitor Republicans are complicit in this crime.
Q predicted everything.
I think there will be no inauguration on January 20th. The next most likely scenario is military tribunals and arrests, and then a repeat election.
Feel like the darkness is thickening?
This is a lie.
Believe. Wait. Don't give up. Be strong. "
Maybe not all is lost yet ?!
Although at first glance, it seems that everything is over for Trump. Well, I have no false illusions, but hope dies last.

I'm fortunate I experienced 90% of my anguish beforehand in my dream, all that remains now is a smoldering rage and contempt toward the reality I find myself in. Part of the reason I'm taking this so hard is that I believed the Cassiopaeans when they originally predicted that Trump had a very good chance of winning and it would lead to martial law. While I believe I was the one who originally articulated the interpretation that this did not necessarily mean that Trump would get a second term and Biden would actually institute martial law by twisting their words around a bit, I didn't put much stock in it. From now on I will read any further prognostications by them like a lawyer; unless it is an ironclad prediction, I will not open myself to the emotional vulnerability of hoping for a positive outcome ever again. Furthermore, I will not be putting any stock in claims of "help is on the way" or the "cosmos is gonna clean house" unless the universe gives me a sign that these things are actually happening, as in a major impact that kills hundreds of millions if not billions. For now, "change will follow turmoil" and the predictions related to it is just hollow words and empty promises. When in human history have STO forces had a decisive victory?

Speaking of cosmic impacts, during the last election I almost bought one of those "Giant Meteor" bumper stickers and it took me quite a long time to completely warm up to Trump, almost 2 years into his term. Over the years I have watched this video when I've gotten in these kinds of moods, and now I feel that it is the most fitting conclusion for our reality. If the cosmic intelligences want to do a cleansing they should stop screwing around with these Tunguska type rocks; go big or go home.
Witnessing such a spectacle from my then sure to be discarnate state would fill me with a vindictive joy. I'm pretty sure if something like that was on the agenda 4D STS would stop it, they will not lose their investment.

I'm curious to see if the DCM will throw me a bone and STS forces will botch their totalitarian rollout in some way that the world collapses around me and I retain some semblance of freedom, it's true that it's not over until it's over, but I'm not counting on it. I'm unsure whether it actually gives a shit about us. It is possible that the totalitarian, nihilistic, and fatalistic timeline we are now in is a lesson that will be primarily experienced only by those who really believe the lies, but at this point I see myself being dragged down along with them. Does the truth even matter? All I see is the conditioning of perception creating reality, truth seems irrelevant.

The dark side of the force has gripped my soul and I will never be the same again.

Q: (L) Is it likely that there is going to be at some point a REAL plague or pandemic?

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) In the next 2 months?

A: No

Q: (Andromeda) In the next 2 years?

A: Yes

We're due for a real plague starting by 3/21/2022, per the 3/21/2020 session, so maybe seeing mass death and disease will satisfy the 'wish for suffering'... 😬

I still choose to say prayers and cross fingers for him. The level of abuse (as the President) he has to go through is unprecedented. He doesn't deserve it.

As for not losing hope, this image comes to mind. ;-)

View attachment 41389
hope.jpg

Last edited:
For everyone feeling a bit hopeless, this just popped into my feed. When things get the worst - as they so often do - that's when it's most important to be what is lacking in the world. It's difficult to do, but I think that's why we're here. To bring a little light into the darkness.
I had similar thoughts earlier today as I navigated through the office and these two videos popped in my mind:

If one would like to see it as such, it’s a victory for the forces of darkness, but there’s also cosmic purposes at play, a destiny set in motion by the US centuries ago and a momentum that trump couldn’t have stopped and now it’s evident the people couldn’t either.

So it may all seem bleak and hopeless, and it may get worse, as their emboldened mindset rolls over the nation unimpeded and triumphant, in the form of vaccination, masks and PC lockdowns and who knows what else.

There’s always one thing they cannot conquer, and that is our characters and souls, our values to remain decent and aware, to learn and grow. They will spread across every institution of power and rule the lives of millions, but what we do, and how we go about doing it, is still up to each one of us.

like Approaching Infinity said, being a light in the darkness, a darkness that is now increasingly harder to ignore, which sounds ominous, and it may be so... but also, now it’s not a theoretical anymore, it’s a certainty and that’s good I think.

Let’s see how things continue to evolve.

I think part of the difficulty in witnessing how this recent battle appears "lost" is the feeling of helplessness that it engenders in us; we can SEE and FEEL the loss and it doesn't feel very good - especially if we've invested a lot of hope in a positive outcome, which seems perfectly natural to me, albeit a tad unrealistic (even if I've done this myself to some degree!).

At the same time, I think we'd do well to remember that the war is not, by any stretch of the imagination, over. There is still a boatload of things we can do and should do: not the least of which is to strengthen ourselves in the realization that we are not only not alone in our perspective (and we fight for those who are not yet even as fully aware of our perspective), but that our position does, still, have great potential.

So I think that, if anything, we should view this recent turn of events as an opportunity to learn and grow from. What have we learned about the battles we're witnessing? What are our weaknesses in the face of these battles? And why would there be "titanic battles" surrounding this turn of events unless there were others 'out there' who are not only on our side, but continuing to fight for us?

I believe that, if we more or less continuously, and sincerely, ask the DCM what we can do - what we can do - what we CAN DO - the answers will make themselves more apparent to us; and we not only won't succumb to despair, but we'll be taking an active and potent part in helping manifest the future we'd like to see for ourselves and for others.

I'm fortunate I experienced 90% of my anguish beforehand in my dream, all that remains now is a smoldering rage and contempt toward the reality I find myself in. Part of the reason I'm taking this so hard is that I believed the Cassiopaeans when they originally predicted that Trump had a very good chance of winning and it would lead to martial law. While I believe I was the one who originally articulated the interpretation that this did not necessarily mean that Trump would get a second term and Biden would actually institute martial law by twisting their words around a bit, I didn't put much stock in it. From now on I will read any further prognostications by them like a lawyer; unless it is an ironclad prediction, I will not open myself to the emotional vulnerability of hoping for a positive outcome ever again. Furthermore, I will not be putting any stock in claims of "help is on the way" or the "cosmos is gonna clean house" unless the universe gives me a sign that these things are actually happening, as in a major impact that kills hundreds of millions if not billions. For now, "change will follow turmoil" and the predictions related to it is just hollow words and empty promises. When in human history have STO forces had a decisive victory?

I'm curious to see if the DCM will throw me a bone and STS forces will botch their totalitarian rollout in some way that the world collapses around me and I retain some semblance of freedom, it's true that it's not over until it's over, but I'm not counting on it. I'm unsure whether it actually gives a shit about us. It is possible that the totalitarian, nihilistic, and fatalistic timeline we are now in is a lesson that will be primarily experienced only by those who really believe the lies, but at this point I see myself being dragged down along with them. Does the truth even matter? All I see is the conditioning of perception creating reality, truth seems irrelevant.

@Neil you're very well spoken and someone with a clearly sharp mind. I view you as a Ferrari that spends most of its time parked in the garage, under a cover to protect it from the sunlight, only ever coming out at the weekends for an occasional drive before being put back into the garage.

Your posts are interesting, I just always wonder why they are so restricted to certain very specific things - like the Ferrari only being driven on certain weekends. Damn, if I had a Ferrari, I'd be taking it out for a spin most days!

In any case, my point is, don't become too reliant on predictions. Don't just park yourself in the garage because the weatherman says some sun is forecasted on Saturday.

There's no bone to be thrown your way, or anyone's way. This is the world we live in. Bad things happen, a lot. Good things also do happen. People live despite all these. Go to the poorest country with the worst dictator and you'll still find millions who live quite happily and are content. The universe didn't throw them a bone. They just found a way to live.

That's life, that is why it persists.

I say get your Ferrari out the garage and take it for a spin more regularly. Ferraris aren't all that by the way, stick it on a dirt road and all of a sudden it's something else entirely. So you have a good mind but you keep treating it like a Ferrari that's to be kept in a garage most of the time and you'll never find out where the dirt roads are and how you can tune it up for those as well.

Fwiw. No offense intended.

Trump concedes...

I'm sorry if I missed it, but are we actually sure that Trump conceded? The article states:

"Even though I totally disagree with the outcome of the election, and the facts bear me out, nevertheless there will be an orderly transition on January 20th," Trump said, according to a statement attributed to him and released by the White House.

Trump was unable to release the statement himself after Twitter temporarily locked his accounts for "repeated and severe violations" of the company's civic integrity policy.

I looked at twitter and it very much looks like they indeed banned Trump (no tweet from him there for at least 22 hours) and deleted a bunch of tweets from him yesterday. So the only source for that claim that he did say this is coming through official channels of the White House? Is there any source or statement we can surely attribute to Trump confirming this?

I'm sorry if I missed it, but are we actually sure that Trump conceded? The article states:

I looked at twitter and it very much looks like they indeed banned Trump (no tweet from him there for at least 22 hours) and deleted a bunch of tweets from him yesterday. So the only source for that claim that he did say this is coming through official channels of the White House? Is there any source or statement we can surely attribute to Trump confirming this?
I've been looking for the same thing; so far nothing.

The statement attributed to Trump is interesting. It appears to be a concession, and maybe it is - maybe he's lost his nerve. On the other hand, parsing the language carefully, all he says is that there will be an orderly transition, and that it will mark the end of his "first term".

Could be wishful thinking. Guess we'll find out soon enough.

Back
Top Bottom