2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

So Trump has let himself be outfoxed by the deep state on their home turf in D.C.

Trump obviously likes big crowds, but by calling his supporters to the capital he took a major risk.
What were they there for, to impress Mike Pence while he was making his decisions in Congress?

What about all the incriminating material that his team has piled up against traitors and criminals?
Will it go down the drain with his outgoing administration?

Did he have to fear for his family or was the military split on the subject of supporting him?

Did the specter of causing bloodshed through military action daunt him?
Wasn't he aware that violence and bloodshed are imminent anyway?

So with Trump out of the way the darkness will prevail...

(note: just read last post of Ursus before posting this one, funny to read that he also used the term "darkness", i wrote the following 30m before then was interrupted by work ^^)

I was wondering if we are not, right now, in the X days of darkness (3 days, 10 days ?)
I mean, darkness could be associated to despair, no hope, a time where even the most optimistic people fail to remain optimistic ?

What I keep in mind is that the main "battle" is, from the C's, happening in 4D. I suppose that if STS won in 4D, they won on 3D, and the contrary too if STO.
And then I can't help to recall that C's also said that this time they'll win (STO), because it's the "natural course".
But i also agree that 4 years for 3D is not the same in 4D, thus, this could be here a lost battle in 3D but just that, next big event could be mother nature (or solar system) playing a card that shakes everything down here on earth which could result in a kind of redistribution of the cards in 3D (?)

But my whether wishful thinking part of me, or inner faith (which is currently being heavily put to the test, as for many here), continues to HOPE that it's ain't over. In both cases, this will be a lesson, I just naturally wish it to be a pleasant one (means in practice that Trump takes the control of the country through martial law, starts a big wave of arrestations and so on :) )

Thinking twice about ... about arrestation of guilty people (i mean here the key ones) : if they (PTB / psychopaths) knew for sure they would loose, they would have already fled and hide anywhere on earth, rendering difficult to find/catch them all. So we could argue that, in the scenario that Trump plays the military card, what was done would then be remarkable : a great patiente, the time that all the corrupted rats are spotted, are "at ease" (they drop their guard), then strike. When you think about, how many key "people" (psychopaths) should be arrested to cut the head of the PTB in US and render it almost harmless ? 50 ? 100 ? I mean, such a move if feasible with not so much military people involved, a good synchronized operation and it's done.

Dunno, but we'll all know soon now.

Just some thoughts.

The PTB kind of will always win in this current setup because.... Money & threat of violence.

On Money - PTB control money, everyone works for 1 reason ultimately (don't kid yourself): money. The threat of being cut off from income / money is enough to keep 99% in line. Case in point, majority of experts speaking out against covid are retired and they only speak out because their pensions are now secure, they have no job to lose, their income is guaranteed.

Politicians likewise ultimately will ALWAYS serve their own personal interests when push comes to shove. Their position in society will more than likely be the primary thing they'd look to preserve should they get in a situation where they needed to make a choice between position and say truth (if that threatens the former)

Violence:- Sorry to break it down this way but PTB have no reservations regarding employing violence when it's required and killing people if need be. They have zero reservations. They can and they will if you dare cross their red line. That means citizens EVERWHERE are essentially captive / hostages, they just don't know it.

The system of money, as controlled and monopolised by central banks the world over is total, complete, all encompassing. Violence as wielded by government, PTB is also complete, total and global. No man or woman can penetrate this and make a dent, the most they can do is show others that they are indeed captive / hostage and the totality / power of this prison.

Being captive necessarily isn't bad and most of us are quite comfortable as long as we're allowed our illusions, allow them to spell bind us. We can have a job, we can have a home, we can have some freedoms within certain bounds (which may fluctuate up or down depending on the agendas of the PTB).

Anyways, sorry to say this but we're hostages and prisoners and there's really not much we can do about it. It's a big prison we're in so it doesn't necessarily always feel bad - you can move, you can have some leisure, you can do loads. Obviously though there are walls in here, albeit invisible and they try to keep those walls invisible. Those who see it and try to break out then end up meeting the ultimate reality and it doesn't end well for them.

Anyways, sorry to say this but we're hostages and prisoners and there's really not much we can do about it. It's a big prison we're in so it doesn't necessarily always feel bad - you can move, you can have some leisure, you can do loads. Obviously though there are walls in here, albeit invisible and they try to keep those walls invisible. Those who see it and try to break out then end up meeting the ultimate reality and it doesn't end well for them.

Not everyone after every setback falls in a pit of absolute defeatism. Should we also now stop helping out on SOTT? Just try do what is right and let the chips fall where they may. What else are we going to do.

I don't feel defeated at all. On to the next round. Even if the odds are against us.

Added: ultimately I think this is where STS and STO come in.

You can't get out of this prison ALONE. You have to get out through others and it could be that there's only 2 ways of doing this. You can manipulate others into helping you ultimately or you can work with others to help each other out ultimately. Both ways ultimately come back to you helping yourself and depending on how well you execute the STS or STO will determine how successful you are at well, no longer being a hostage or prisoner, whether acknowledged or unacknowledged.

It may be that the prison itself isn't just a product of the "ptb" but is actually a property inherent in our reality juxtaposed against who we are, what we want etc. The ultimate way out may be one which leads to an entirely different reality with different physical rules but as we aren't living alone, we have to know how we can interact with others in order to ultimately open these doors.

Maybe that's the game, that's the invisible walls being kept out of view.

Not everyone after every setback falls in a pit of absolute defeatism. Should we also now stop helping out on SOTT? Just try do what is right and let the chips fall where they may. What else are we going to do.

I don't feel defeated at all. On to the next round. Even if the odds are against us.
Who says I feel defeated 😉

See my follow up post.

A whole comet could land on this rock and I won't feel defeated Mr Bjorn.

I will be honest to say that I expected much much worse. This is based on what happened in 1992 during Ayodhya saga when our neighborhood kids(infact all over the country) got involved in the political rallies out of the need for some action. These people are not disciplined to march to the orders, don't even know what the ideology or politics is. So they do what their hormones dictate, so do other forces merge with them or use them as cannon fodder to do what they think wanted to do.

As the story goes, disintegrated little pieces of the opposition parties coalesced into 2 factions ( one around social justice and the other around Hindu religion) along with the so-called secular Congress party that ruled most of the time by the late '80s. The more religious faction was stopped/harassed/arrested, the more support they enlisted volunteers from the general population(80% of the population are Hindus) to replace a 500 years old Masjid that supposed to have been built on the old Temple.

We all wondered How this leader of the Hindu party L.K. Advani (Modi's mentor until recently) is going to control the mob of people came from all over the country by all means for some action. Even the Secular Prime Minister of the Country gave up and allowed the ruling Hindu party state (Uttar Pradesh) to stay despite the demands to suspend the state govt. The showdown date came in 1992, the entire state/district/locked down, but people anyway went in, destroyed the entire Masjid with rods despite the repeated attempts by Party leader to stop it. Whoever came back alive even brought the rocks of masjid as souvenirs. There is nothing anybody can do. Even the Secular PM reasoned that "If I suspend the local state government, who is going to take the blame?". It is a circus, but it is what we got after thousands of years of revolutions and experimention with governance. But, don't say "Matrix", that is a conspiracy that magically produces cognitive dissonance and wipe out common sense.

Sure, it was a 3rd world country and considered 40 years behind the West. But after looking at the world events over time, I tend to think 'ahead' and 'backward' is on a circle. Controlling the passions of the people when the amygadala is hijacked, 'Now or Never' scenario and in a Mob setting is almost impossible.
Based on what I've read here (e.g., the post by psychegram) and online, it does seem that the group storming the Capitol was a mix of agent provocateurs and 'normal' people, who got worked up and excited enough by the AP:s to participate – they let their emotions take over instead of thinking rationally (as Joe pointed out, maybe they thought that this was 'The Storm' à la Q).

What I'm wondering is, why was this PSYOP needed? I mean, the 'Deep State' already pretty much had the victory in the bag, especially since it was clear even before the proceedings started that Pence wasn't going to object/intervene in any way. Was this just to pour more salt on the wounds, a shot across the bows with a message like "See? We can do this any time we like"? Was this to make sure that those Republican representatives who were still on the fence would cave in (it appears that some did, as a result of it)? Was it also to make it possible to remove Trump by force (even if not necessary) to completely humiliate him?
You already answered your question. Trump needed support from other lawmakers, military and even cruising until yesterday . Nobody even know what Trump had in mind or mostly he is taking one day at a time. There is no doubt some 5th column or antifa stuff exists, but that is expected in these type of situations.

C's comment on 'Boldness' is interesting. Trump is playing different cards at different sides - "Chinese Did it" is a big one, however silly it is. If Chinese crime is to print some digital documents which they can't even read properly, then entire USA is filled with that. Anyway, everybody needs some excuse, picked that and it worked like a charm. But, in the end, yesterday's events undone everything. Trump reduced the deathtoll by asking everybody to leave it.

Now Deep State is back with vengence and will deliver what it can do best - TOTALITARIANISM.

Seen from overseas, there is something strange about you Americans. Normally, when nothing happens, you spend your time quoting your constitution as if it were holy scripture, you loudly defend the moral principles of the founding fathers, while shooting each other every day that God does, without the slightest scruples, and now that it could be time to be a little in tune with what you preach, you mourn a life lost, behind your screen: did you seriously think that you could make a revolution by teleworking?

Back
Top Bottom