2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

I had a really strange dream tonight and I woke up with my heart pounding. It felt very real. There was a scene where Trump was walking on a narrow mountain path with flaming red hair. At some point, a cave with a lot of people in it he fandered. I followed him and saw a huge screen. The channel was CNN and it appeared that soldiers were raiding the channel. Trump was on the screen and he had a man by his side. Epstein. On the table were countless boxes and Trump said: Here is the future of the USA set in stone. Then an earthquake shook the cave and I woke up.

Strangely enough, I feel much calmer now than I have in the last few days. My mood alternated between anger, bewilderment and hopelessness. What I see is not the Trump I know. Something is not right here. Trump's current behavior contradicts what he has shown in 4 years. Why should he now suddenly admit defeat without resistance, although the danger is very high that he will end his fate in a prison cell. My feeling is that the story is not over. Trump gave the people the possibility of awakening until the end. His game is a different one. I don't think he didn't have a plan A to Z. That would not be Trump.

After experiencing a wave of sadness yesterday, I found myself transitioning to a surprisingly neutral and calm state of mind. I found most helpful to remind myself of how life is all about lessons and certain kind of tests.

The COVID psyop was/is a big test, and I'm happy that through that particular test/lesson (a big thank you to other forum members who helped me to learn this) I learned to have faith in the 'big wheels' of the universe; we can't force the masses to 'see' if they don't 'have it in them', if it doesn't mesh with their lesson plan. And, as Laura pointed out, by trying to 'help' someone we might actually prohibit them form learning an important lesson.

Also, connected to this, all the realizations through the discussions and literature on afterlife and intelligent design have created in me an almost, well, semi-religious perspective on things. In essence, I've realized that any big changes in the world take a lot of time, and that includes all sorts of up-and-downs where things periodically get really bad. I'm talking about some sort of 1000 year perspective here. All we can hope for is that the 'STO seeds' that we've planted (and maybe what Trump has planted), and keep planting, will at some point come to fruition – maybe a thousand years from now. And, maybe these seeds are also planted through setting the example for others (e.g. our children) by acting calmly and trying to analyze the developments as objectively as possible (e.g. by discussing things here).

So, the period with Trump in power and all the things that have happened related to his presidency is/was another big lesson, undoubtedly for many people around the world. Some started to 'see' more, some did the opposite and dug their head even deeper in the sand. And I think that the climax of this lesson is still ahead – with the Biden criminal syndicate in power there will, unfortunately, be many more painful lessons ahead. However, now as many people have learned about the fake news and manipulation, things will work out a bit differently, I'm sure. I mean, the corruption and maliciousness of almost all the administrations preceding Trump (think Obama, Clinton, Bush) was probably at least as high as it will be with the Biden admin – but most people didn't see any of it, since it was so well hidden. Now their incompetence, evilness and manipulation will be seen by far more people than before.

At least that's how I feel today, I might be angry and sad tomorrow again. :-D

I woke up this morning with the words "Dramatic end to the Consortium". I then fell asleep and woke up again with an image of those who have taken power in the White House smiling with glee at the thought of being able to give themselves seemingly infinite resources.

At first I was sad when it appeared Trump would lose the election but now I'm at peace and feel even a little excited. Perhaps 4D and 3D STS will stretch themselves out so thin in greed and desperation that at some point they just collapse.

Strangely I feel that things are going according to plan as we watch the dissolution of this reality and prepare for the next.

I discovered a live stream of the viking guy from Capitol Hill on ThePhoenixEnigma (around 9pm PST). Jake Angeli, who is widely known as the “QAnon Shaman." Listening to him talk on here, he sounds more or less exactly as you would expect, only more so.

Been scanning some pages here -- I'm intrigued by the "it's not over yet" theories. I hadn't noticed Trump didn't actually utter the name 'Biden' in his speech. Very interesting.

Well, I wrote what I did below (after @psychegram's quote) when I was feeling it really was Trump conceding.

In any case, I'm all for keeping the door open. So many unexpected twists and turns as it is, we really can't predict precisely what will happen. And Pelosi thinks it's worth trying to get rid of Trump even just for these last two weeks, so what's that about? That seems to enforce the idea that Trump still has a serious card he could play while still president, and they're desperately trying to prevent that from happening.

Yeah. Welp. As the C's said - does he have the boldness to do what needs to be done? Looks like no.
I'm not so sure about that.

I watched the speech twice and was trying to "read" him. It's a bit disconcerting since he almost seems like he's in a straitjacket. But a decision has been made, and he's carrying it through.

In the speech, he seems to want to pack as much meaningful content as he can within the confines of a totally unacceptable situation -- not just the election fraud, but the censorship of Twitter, and their forcing him to "submit" to their unacceptable terms -- including a time limit, no doubt, on his speech, and some strict parameters as to content.

You know, usually, when a politician talks about doing something for the good of the nation you close your eyes and go to sleep. It's all just rhetoric. But, here, with Trump, I believe he's really reaching out to us.

So, that's what I wrote at first, and I see it actually doesn't contradict the idea that Trump may still have something up his sleeve. And, again, Pelosi's insistence on getting rid of Trump could be a serious clue. After all, they could all look magnanimous, and have a smooth transition, etc. So, why bother attempting to fire Trump pronto if you didn't have to? I mean, it would probably take some doing, constitutionally speaking, including getting enough legislators on board... no, it just seems it's more about their fearing what Trump might do. And remember, as per that Newsweek article I referred to recently, among others, Trump has been openly threatened with a Deep State/NeoCon coup should he declare Marshal Law. Yep. Newsweek. In an article written by a CIA asset. So there's that fear again. Fear of what Trump might do.

Also, I agree with others here, and the idea that maybe it's a very good time for transformation. Not in a big way necessarily. But it's that subtle sense you have -- something I'm feeling right now, in fact -- that something's finishing, as something else takes its place. And the present mystery surrounding Trump seems to be a part of that somehow.

"My focus now turns to ensuring a smooth, orderly and seamless transition of power"
He doesn't mention Biden at any point.

"Our incredible journey is only just beginning"
Sounds like he has no intention of jumping ship.

Just my thoughts.
Probably the first time Trump doesn't have a red tie, only a blue one.

For my age, my hearing is quite good, strange thing is. maybe wishful thinking, or maybe a rabbit will be pulled out of a hat. But one thing, I haven't heard is the Fat Lady Sing

LOL, maybe the Universe, is leaving that for the Grand Finale, and who knows what that will be
Well, perhaps the Waistline-challenged Lady has been banned from twitter and facebook and instagram and MSM, until the 20th of January anyway!

I believe the C's said there would be martial law. They didn't say Trump would do it though!
@RevChristoph ,

I would say no, that is not correct.

Session 10 October 2020:
Q: (Joe) How likely is it that there will be some major public chaos or civil chaos if Trump wins?

A: Very likely and will lead to martial law.

Q: (Joe) Imposed by Trump.

(Pierre) Yeah.

(Joe) So he's going to fulfill the role that they have given him of dictator! But is a lot of the chaos...

(L) One suspects that it may have been planned that way: he's being driven into the corner by all of the events in order to do what they want him to do.

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) Will a lot of the chaos in a certain sense be artificially induced?

A: Yes

Trump is the one being "driven into a corner" as @Joe observed. This is not quite over yet.

Not that I'm encouraging any untoward behaviour but hey ho people need to do what they gotta do to secure their country and their futures

@SOTTREADER .

Thanks for the spirit of confidence in what we all need to do together. I hope for you in the UK and around the world to do just that "secure their country and their futures". :thup:

Last edited:
@RevChristoph ,

I would say no, that is not correct.

Session 10 October 2020:

Trump is the one being "driven into a corner" as @Joe observed. This is not quite over yet.

Actually, it was @Laura who said Trump was being "driven into a corner" but @Joe who thought it would be "imposed by Trump". I hate it when I get the details wrong. I love the way all those in the sessions ask the most important and universal questions to the Cs which has been a slow gradual process over many years with much work and dedication.

LLinWood @linwood 3 hours ago 2953676
I would think FBI could get through Hunter’s laptop in less than a full day.
Seems like a lot of stuff to review but after all, we are talking about the possible President of the United States (emphasis on possible!).
I think they could do it if they wanted We The People to know the truth. Do you agree or is it just me?

I‘m afraid if he tries it the mainstream will try to delete
Yep, a total lockout. For him and or anyone that will not follow the Neo-left protocol. So he moved to Parler as of yesterday.

Guess he is not bold enough.
I wouldn't say that. And others ask to consider what Trump is up against at this point and time.

Streamed live 15 hours ago Rouge news

by Tyler Durden 3-4 minutes Thursday, Jan 07, 2021 - 18:01

Laptop thefts at the DC rally, with Robert David Steele, Simon Parkes and Charlie Ward.
•Jan 7, 202 / 19:51

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom