2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

But I'm not enjoying this part of the show at all.

Biden will be a tyrant. I'm expecting federal manhunts on anyone they define as ''Extreme Right'' At least half of the population is in serious trouble if they don't submit. Not right now, but this will be the start of it. OSIT.

Europe will follow soon after. Now we are really beginning to know what it is to live under a dictatorship. And it's tyranny will be unmatched in history. Or so I fear.

Last edited:
Interesting, yesterday date, January 6th - is celebrated in the Christian calendar as the Epiphany - corresponding with Jesus' baptism in Jordan River by John, or the great reveal. Epiphany otherwise meaning a sudden and striking realization.

Think about it as a cold shower or an eye-opener - this is what the future would look like in an autocracy rulled by patriotic mobs: dear leader Korean style state and mobs entering the Holy of Holies. Thanks, but no thanks - I'd rather have my burger democracy back.

The road to hell is paved with good intentions, and I am sure the majority of those fearing for the American Democracy are animated by sincere worries exacerbated by lockdowns, insecurity and the flakiness of Trump's successor. That's exactly the time when people look for false messiahs, the biggest psych-op of them all.

But don't fear, rest assured that America will find way to regenerate itself from within. There have been protests in the late 60's, shortages in the '70s, power grabs and administrations created by lobby interests in more recent decades, and still, America remained strong. Functionally, nothing has changed. Those looking from outside and deriding us - are just spectators.

This is nothing compared with Obama's term. Biden's administration will be under much closer scrutiny by the same elites or PTB's that put them in place, and they better deliver. With the elephant out of the room now, the real re-build and make America Great again is just starting.

Biden will be a tyrant. I'm expecting federal manhunts on anyone they define as ''Extreme Right'' At least half of the population is in serious trouble if they don't submit. Not right now, but this will be the start of it. OSIT.

Europe will follow soon after.

Hopefully not Eastern Europe. They seem to have a relative immunity to the new totalitarian virus, at least compared to the West. They still remember communism.

Europe will follow soon enough.

Biden won't be a tyrant, especially if he isn't inaugurated. Some folks seem to have a yearning for predicting gloom and doom... :whistle:

Europe will follow soon after. Now we are really beginning to know what it is to live under a dictatorship. And it's tyranny will be unmatched in history. Or so I fear.
Hello brother your words are not really optimistic. Let's hope for the good, even WW2 finished after 5-6 years. Truth is always with us. You have my love.

This is nothing compared with Obama's term. Biden's administration will be under much closer scrutiny by the same elites or PTB's that put them in place, and they better deliver. With the elephant out of the room now, the real re-build and make America Great again is just starting.
:lol:

'Biden's administration' will be under close scrutiny by the truthful mass media and George Soros and his ilk...

Biden won't be a tyrant, especially if he isn't inaugurated. Some folks seem to have a yearning for predicting gloom and doom... :whistle:

I don't think anyone is actually worried about Biden. It's the people behind him that are concerning.

At any rate, I really hope that this is a case of a careful parsing of Trump's words making a significant difference to the interpretation.

"My focus now turns to ensuring a smooth, orderly and seamless transition of power"
He doesn't mention Biden at any point.

"Our incredible journey is only just beginning"
Sounds like he has no intention of jumping ship.

Just my thoughts.
I think he's right in saying it's just beginning, there are tens of millions of Americans that don't this outcome.
Now I'm just wondering if we will descend into violence (civil war) or will there be a sort of 'night of the long knives' purging of trumpers (and perhaps trump himself?). I've tried to look back and see how the nazi's took power and also how the bolsheviks took power and I'm thinking it will be a combination of both. Either way, I'm already warning my family that it is important to start paying special attention to what you post on social media, and who you voice your dissent to, lest they starting making lists and checking them twice.

How much is it good tactic to fight against lies with your own lies ? - of course if you have intention to fight against lies. Going with the covid story, promoting vaccines and so on in the end may not get you in the right direction. Even with this majority of the people probably voted for Trump.

Back
Top Bottom