2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

The witches are at it again With their bizarre predictions.

they still say trump will leave office Jan 20, and will have lots of problems. I don’t understand how can these witches Say it was not a fraud and buy it all the lies and the C’s say trump got re elected overwhelming. They Also mention two assassination attempts on senile joe Biden.

I don’t know what’s going on in this reality. I hope something happens that just completely shifts everything to another reality.

these witches are happy joe Biden is getting in. But yet the C’s say it will be totalitarian. I guess real suffering is coming. Good.

We said in our YouTube video with Shane Dawson back in 2016 that we didn’t see Trump serving more than one term as President. This year, we foresaw Joe Biden winning the 2020 election, and his 81+ million votes was record-breaking.

Joe Biden pulled off a rare defeat of a sitting president, getting more votes than anyone in history. (Note: Trump will be the first one-term president in 27 years. This was not an easy prediction to make.)

We live in a post-truth world. There has been so much scandal and disinformation around the 2020 election it is hard for some people to see what is true and what is false. Psychic intelligence has never been more important as we navigate our way forward.

We had predicted in 2018 many lawsuits and scandals would plague Trump throughout his administration, which has been happening.

There are now historic investigations into every aspect of Trump’s political and business life: Trump’s campaign, transition, inauguration, administration, as well as his Trump organization and Trump Foundation.

Trump will continue to face many legal problems on the federal and state levels once he leaves office January 20th. Investigations into the Trump organization will continue, as they are not protected by a pardon. Trump will be criminally indicted eventually. New York Attorney General Letitia James is conducting a civil investigation into the Trump Organization. Manhattan District Attorney Cyrus Vance is conducting an investigation into Trump and the Trump Organization for bank and insurance fraud. Donald Trump is also facing two sexual assault cases.

We had predicted back in 2018 and 2019 that the Trump administration would continue to be embroiled in unrelenting controversies. We said: “Trump will continue to govern by decree like a monarch, causing chaos and global backlash. We are seeing more drama coming—many more indictments, and more shoes dropping on the Trump administration and family members, especially his children Don Jr. and Ivanka. When Donald Trump leaves office, he will be facing many major lawsuits.”

We also predicted: “Revelations about the Trump money trail will be especially damning. Major upheaval is coming…When history looks back, this will prove to be a bigger scandal than Watergate. We see the money laundering and tax fraud investigations into Donald Trump will expose shocking information.”

Putin’s campaign to meddle in the US 2020 election was over the top. (We were the first to predict Russian cyber interference many years ago on Beyond the Gate radio).

Trump will go out like a wrecking ball. The coup he is openly trying to pull off (overturning the 2021 election) will not be successful.
Trump has been challenging Fox News. Don’t be surprised if he launches a right-wing media brand of his own after he leaves the White House.

We are seeing a health issue for Donald Trump in the future, but there will be attempts to cover it up.

Last edited:
Added: @Joan on the subject of imagination, unlimited lateral and linear thinking, on the subject of a realised shaman if that's the direction we're going to, then I think the value is not in having them tell you something disconnected from our reality and leave it at that, but rather, in there ability to tell you and show you so that it may become self evident how what we think is disconnected from our reality is in fact connected to it.

Surely the value of a shaman is in improving this reality? This so called dismal reality? Is in making this reality more navigable for I guess the non-shamans who lack all the gifts bestowed upon said shaman.

It's surely not about being special, I argue it's about being normal. How else can one achieve grounding other than to be so very normal, when each ounce of their body wants to escape to the cosmos, to the magical unseen, to the land of anything and everything not grounded in anything, isn't the true power, the true state of realisation to hold all that in by being the absolute most normal person ever.

It's very easy to daydream until the cows come home and to inspire others by doing so I guess but ultimately I think the elite level is in turning those things into things that are real, that are seen by others, that in turn help others navigate reality more effectively. I think that's the true call, the elite level.

Anywhose, my linear brain is off to bed. The much coveted non-linear update isn't scheduled till when the 4D system update comes in, if ever. Oh well....🤷

Trump just posted this on Twitter. He's pretty much conceding.

Not so sure. If, and this is a big if, the scuttlebutt regarding letting them “complete the crime” of certifying Bribem is true, then all hell could be about to break loose. “..transition to a new administration”. He says new, not Bribem. Pence involved means hell loosed on him as well and a diff. VP is appointed. That would be a “new” administration.
He also talks as if this is just the beginning. The words taken in a legalistic sense doesn’t equate to concession.
My $.02

I could be wrong, though I hope I am not.

Let us just wait and see 🙂

edit: grammar

Last edited:
For four years the Left failed to accept Trump as their president. They slandered each and every one of us. Canceled us from our families, friends, and jobs. Deleted our social accounts, censored our online speech. Burned, looted, and destroyed our cities.

AOC has already stated keeping a federal level list of people who voted against Joe B including leaders of that for later retribution. The radical leftist color revolutionaries aren't looking for peace or compromise. To them, we're evil Fascist Nazis. Our values are incompatible with their way of life.

Dark clouds are rolling over the US. Facism and totalitarianism is now here. And it's looking for revenge.

Last edited:
Not so sure. If, and this is a big if, the scuttlebutt regarding letting them “complete the crime” of certifying Bribem is true, then all hell could be about to break loose. “..transition to a new administration”. He says new, not Bribem. Pence involved means hell loosed on him as well and a diff. VP is appointed. That would be a “new” administration.
He also talks as if this is just the beginning. The words taken in a legalistic sense doesn’t concession.
My $.02

Makes sense. Hopefully.

Brothers and sisters whatever will happen, whatever already happened, I may suggest if someone would ask me let's share love and understanding. I look at this like on the movie, many of us like justice but also we may like as well some action movies where the good is struggling against evil. Like lord of the rings. If we get too much involved into this it may hurt us on emotional level and even we may forget that it is just one part of everything that exists. I personally find myself sometimes too much invested into the situation, so to say. I love you.
Also, when I said that I personally find myself too much invested into situation, right now maybe I am not too much invested into this one, but in some situations probably I am sometimes. Even in this one immediately after the November 3, less later on.

However, Trump had his chance for 4 years to do something. He did not do certain things. He could organize maybe 1 million of people with arms, maybe even more and put many people under investigation and possibly change the system. Of course it could be the case that the did not know certain things about the STS forces, human trafficking for various things , human sacrifice, underground bases etc. But even if he knew about that he did not act with force, and by force I mean arm force, at least not in this reality. If war is going to happen, or limited conflict in the future, is it better to happen now under terms of the people who want good and justice rather than under terms of the STS groups ? My question is influenced by certain things that were said in the Cassiopaean transcripts.

Session Date: September 3rd 2008

(List of those present deleted for privacy)

(planchette begins to move... )

A: USA heading for destruction!

Q: (L) Hello. Can we say hello first?

A: Hello

Q: (L) And who do we have with us this evening?

A: Yeaionnia of Cassiopaea.

Q: (L) Do you transmit through Cassiopaea?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Okay. Why do you introduce tonight's adventures with "US is headed for destruction"?

A: Passed the point when anything could possibly be done to change the outcome.

Q: (L) What is this outcome?

A: Increasing inner turmoil. Review what happened in Germany.

Q: (L) Well, what happened in Germany in what period?

A: Towards the end of the war. Hitler's madness and the hatred of the world towards Germany.

Q: (L) Wasn't a pretty picture, was it? (J) In Germany, the rest of the world bombed Germany...

A: Yes. Expect it in the USA ultimately.

Q: (J) Would that be nuclear bombs?

A: And more.

Q: (A***) Is it going to destroy the rest of the world with it?

A: Not exactly... but the cosmic stuff will take its toll.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I would say that if you know that someone is coming to your house in one hour to kill you and you know that you might not be able to defend yourself, it could be better to act preemptively and go out before they come.

But also, if Trump won overwhelmingly, let's say he got 75% of votes, he got maybe 100 million of votes, it could be the case easily. But maybe majority of these people are not ready to fight for the justice to prevail, and by fight I mean fight with weapons if necessary. And why ? Maybe because they still did not suffer enough ?

Let's say somehow Trump is declared winner this month. What would change exactly ? Will the truth about Corona be revealed ? Will he promote vaccines ? Will the truth be said about aliens and STS forces (if he knows something about that) ? Will he arrest certain politicians and billionaires, maybe some military people ? What would really change ?

When covid lockdowns started Trump had a chance, also during summer, but he went with story. Lies rarely support the truth/good.

If the Biden and his administration became modern Nazis maybe people will rise against them.

Whatever drivel is being aired on CNN right now, something something angry protesters (as I said my parents are glued, bless their hearts) and my mother's only response - speaking about one of the guys on screen -

"Dude, you're in there without a mask!"

😂 God help us all hahahahahahaha

He also talks as if this is just the beginning. The words taken in a legalistic sense doesn’t equate to concession.
My $.02

edit: grammar

Was just reading another analysis saying that.

Maybe. Or maybe a cope. I really don't know at this point.

But I'm not enjoying this part of the show at all.

Back
Top Bottom