2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

The main thing that gets to me about all of this is being powerless. The majority of these heroes, while outgunned, they were powerful, some had superpowers even. I'm just a sack of meat, for the time being at least.

While some people were having dreams of zombies, I was having dreams about people being possessed by aliens. It was quite a vivid dream, and without going into a whole lot of detail about it, I was tasked with recovering some kind of metal box artifact with hieroglyphics on it that the aliens wanted but were kind of afraid of. I recovered the artifact but the aliens were waiting for me and I got shot and collapsed against a wall, bleeding out. An MIB walked in, which was actually a probe for a Mantis being, swiped the artifact, and forced me to stare into its cold, endlessly dark eyes. Then it telepathically told me something to the effect of "The forces of creation bow to our will. You are nothing. Your resistance will amount to nothing. Feel your helplessness. Feel that helplessness envelop you as you gaze upon the presence of your Lord and learn your place in the universe." Now the way these beings speak to you, it's like they bore into your heart and then their thoughts reverberate throughout your entire body. I certainly felt helpless, but managed to squeak out a feeble "F- you." That was not what he wanted to hear and he killed me. While I suspected this was some kind of genuine transdensity psychic interaction, it was still something I could write off as being "just a dream." The situation with Trump makes me feel the same way as I did staring into that creature's eyes, and it's not just a dream..

As far as looking for someone to blame, for a moment I wanted to lash out, but I quickly remembered what Laura had said about critical channeling, and that everything must be analyzed critically, especially one's own thinking toward the subject being analyzed. I realized I had no one to blame except my own naivete and emotional attachment to a positive outcome. Not making that mistake again.

I'm not going anywhere, and this defeat has me itching for a fight; as Gurdjieff said, "today is a good day to die." Even though I'm not seeing much of a legitimate possibility for a positive outcome at the moment, I want to go out giving the Mantises/PTB/stormtroopers/whatever the hell a big "F- you." A lot of my choices in the future seem to revolve around choosing exactly how I want to die, but they won't become more clear until Biden is sworn in.
Excuse me @Neil, I'll comment again 😬.

I'd venture to say, based on what you usually say, I figure you kinda find the day to day world mundane and thereby use imagination to pepper over the perceived mundanity. I say this as from your posts I always get this cosmic perspective. You have an uncanny ability to capture imagination in language and your mind isn't bounded down to mundanity from existence.

This is all great and well but there's a key price you're paying here and I don't know if you know it. Obviously this is if what I said is anywhere near true. You be the judge.

The price is that you let your mind spell bind you. It's like being in the movies and watching a movie by your favoured movie director.

I think there's something to be said about embracing boring things, finding excitement in that, seeing the magic in boring things. You're way up there in the cosmos, you need your mind back down here, in the world.

In my view, rather than be spellbound by whatever talents you have, you should learn to see them as a tool, separated from you. You should learn to not make things about you, about your imagination. I mean, I know... to go back to my initial metaphor, people with Ferraris tend to you know, kind of make things about themselves. I mean, cmon, how could they not? They are out here driving Ferraris turning heads 🤪

In any case, enough with the depressive stuff, starting to sound like one of those artists who's about to fall into depression before proceeding to produce some masterpiece or something. The only masterpieces you should be producing are things that will be of use / help to others, not self-serving to ones downed emotions. De-spellbind yourself. Who knows what might happen then 😉.

And I know... I'm sorry... The C's were meant to be your ticket to the cosmos and now all that is in jeopardy. I mean, there predictions were your ticket. Like I can imagine this can throw one into some sort of crisis. What if all there is, is mundanity - the world, your life and that's it! This is probably your crisis. That the imagination isn't true. Yikes!

You should know, the cosmos, if it were true, it would be blocked from view by the imagination. Take that how you will.

Anyways, FWIW.

RE: Enjoy the Show

How do we do that? By laughing at all of it, I would think.

You ever see a B-movie (or a C or D-movie) and think to yourself "who the hell approved this piece of garbage for funding???" Well, it's kind of like that. In fact it is!

If the STS "overlords" wrote this script, well that should tell you everything you need to know. So laugh until it hurts! Laugh until your ass falls off as the kids say

100% this.

That's what meme culture, as exemplified by 4chan and 4chan-adjacent communities, is really all about. The events of the day are turned into memes; the absurdities of TPTB are relentlessly mocked with memes; their deceptive narratives ruthlessly punctured by memes; their own propaganda initiatives turned against themselves by turning them into memes.

They aren't just there for laughs - humor is a serious business, recognized as our most potent weapon in a spiritual war. Hence the 'great meme war' of 2016 - i.e. the previous presidential election. It's also generally recognized by channers that direct action - marching in the streets, violent resistance - is ineffective or counterproductive, as in the age of media hypnosis such acts are easily converted into propaganda wins for the other side, by terrifying the normies and thereby rendering their hypnosis all the deeper. Meanwhile, just one good meme can elicit a reflexive belly laugh that undoes a lifetime of programming.

Humor, by making the target ridiculous, also makes it small, robbing it of its power. There's a reason tyrants are humorless; it's for the same reason political correctness killed comedy. If everyone is laughing at you behind your back, how much power do you really have? How much does that 'power' even matter?

Looking at it from a more esoteric level, 4D STS feeds off of negative emotions - fear, anger - which it therefore needs to induce. Laughter is kryptonite to negative emotions. It denies 4D STS its food. A starving predator may well become a more dangerous predator, in the short term; but ultimately it also becomes a weaker predator.

Not sure what to make of this. . .

Dan Scavino Relays a Message From President Donald Trump

Posted on January 7, 2021 by Sundance

Might be a good idea to try to record what Trump has to say in case he is soon trying to use this emergency channel to communicate with the American public. Can someone here record it in case it happens? I‘m afraid if he tries it the mainstream will try to delete it as fast as possible, like they are doing now on all social media. I also think Popcorn should be ready.

Things are really getting interesting in US for us outsiders, way better then some good movie, time to get popcorn and enjoy the show while it still lasts.

Well, it is a good thing that I have a day off tomorrow and I will be able to continue watching this show - interestingly, I do not know about you, but I am also observing the reaction of other people. Unfortunately, they are more worried about covid, lockdown, work and they do not understand much about what is happening in the US, and so do I. Most people unfortunately believe in the media whether we want it or not.

For the whole show - >:phaser:

Hm, it's interesting to note that if they ban something... ...i.e. they banned Truman everywhere, he will become even more popular... Because the media have shown that they are afraid of him (PTB).

As I quietly watch this unfold, I remind myself that this is precisely what we’ve been told to prepare for for years. The Cs have laid this out over and over. I hope for the best but expect the worst, and always conscious of doing so with detachment. Whatever seems bad will pale by comparison with what comes next. So enjoy the show. Those getting frantic I wish to remind that these are merely the first labor pains of the birth of a new reality. And what does a doctor tell a mother at this stage? “First of all BREATHE! And resist the urge to push!” We’re not even there yet. Twists and turns to follow. If it was The Godfather we’d barely be up to Sonny getting shot on the causeway!;-D

Simon Parkes Update Jan 7, 2021

Treasonous activity by Italian Gov't in using communication satellites (owned by the Vatican)
to relay information to and from 'Dominion' machines - Insurrection act planned for late night of Jan 6 was not called - Vatican key player in trying to swing the election - 'Military digital war' - Trump supporters currently going through a 'near-death experience' - The President has vacated D.C. to an AFB near Abilene,TX (source: monkeywerx).

Simon Parkes: 'The fingernails are not bitten down yet...'

I always find that reading some C’s sessions seem to really settle me when I get into such states of doom and gloom or anger, etc.
There's also this one that I find helpful:

A: For all forum members: Do not lose heart. Just remember that if you do all you can, yourselves in the future will bridge the gap. You are all potential transducers of information into chaos. Let that information be love/truth. Goodbye.

Maybe some people need to suffer. Maybe some people need to learn some hard lessons. Maybe we need to learn how to step back from what looks to be less than desirable situations, such as where things look to be heading, and look at them, as some have commented, as personal opportunities to grow, try to look at them from a larger perspective, to see them as an opportunity for others to possibly grow, and also for us to possibly help those who ask for help, which could lead to their growth and our own. Seems to me that this time could be seen as an excellent time to learn some important lessons across the board.

💕 You nailed it ! That’s the spirit !! 💕
I love every word and reflection in it ❤️ the kind of energy that creates inspiration and growth 💕 You know, the kind of stuff that makes the soul sing ❤️

Simon Parkes Update Jan 7, 2021

Treasonous activity by Italian Gov't in using communication satellites (owned by the Vatican)
to relay information to and from 'Dominion' machines - Insurrection act planned for late night of Jan 6 was not called - Vatican key player in trying to swing the election

Obama Funded Subversion Campaign Against Trump

Prime Minister Conte, Leonardo SpA and US Embassy Behind Election Data Switch Fraud Against Trump

NOQ Report Jan 6, 2021

Senior US Embassy personnel in Italy reportedly gave the order to act, coordinating the hacking and developing “new algorithms”, states a key witness of the fraud, to secure a win for the democrat candidate Joe Biden.

Conte-Leonardo-SpA-and-the-U.S.-Embassy-behind-the-Election-Data-Switch-fraud-to-take-out-Trump.jpg

Prime Minister Guiseppe Conte, Italy

What is wrong with you @ SOTTREADER do you have some aversion to traversing the realms of dreams and imagination and OOB experiences, I remember the experiences of Robert Munroe, and his well know books Journeys OOB and Far Journeys, both of which I read many years ago.

Why be so down on Neil.

You stated you deal with numbers, which strikes me, to some extent, given the educational system nowadays, you are a linear thinker.

It was later the Munroe institute was created, maybe I am wrong, with DARPA funding, using experimental psychological research.

You maybe deny the reality of of our reality, the ability of some to dream of that other reality. This is something that Shamans men and women had the ability to do for thousands of years, to interpret those messages and translate to the community. All Neil is doing is sharing his experiences. And with all messages, it's up to the individual how we translate them. All he is doing is showing another reality other than the 3D reality we are sharing at present, which is pretty dismal.

Interesting metaphor you used, the Ferrari I get the impression of a red low body car driving around, lots of show with lots of power, an illusion.

My apologies, for being off topic, moderators, please delete if this post is not appropriate.

Is Vice President Mike Pence a Patriot or a Traitor?

By Jared James

Is Mike Pence a patriot or a traitor?

That is the question millions of people are wondering today.

Well, you are about to hear some information about him and others that may shock you…

Yesterday, Ron (@ CodeMonkeyZ) released this information, based on intel he received…​

Since posting that, Patrick Byrne (former big tech CEO who has been working with Sidney Powell, Gen. Flynn and others) has said “this is all true” …​

Also, Lin Wood RT’d the story and said Ron is a truth teller…​

Also, according to Ron’s post…

“Pence has decided to back away right as we come to the precipice; that he will refuse to save this Republic and has in actuality now planning to betray President Trump at this, the final hour.”

Take that into account, along with this quote from VP Pence today....

"It is my considered judgement that my oath to support and defend the Constitution constraints me from claiming unilateral authority to determine which electoral votes should be counted and which should not."

And after that statement, even Sidney Powell calls out VP Mike Pence, calling him a “fraud, and worse”.​

So, Mike Pence will not determine President Trump’s victory today.

This movie is becoming more and more epic by the day!

What will happen next?

Only time will tell.

But I would expect more shocking information to get released, more drama and more chaos.

These next few weeks are going to be historic.

God Bless!
Jared James​

Back
Top Bottom