2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

RE: CNN

I have to finally laugh, as much as it still makes my ears bleed, whenever I hear a statement from the "Corrupted News Network" 😂 and it is still painful personally because that's the go-to for my parents. But really, they give Pelosi and all the rest a run for their money for who can project the loudest. Look! Listen! Observe! What can we learn?? This is the final destination for those who choose to remain fixated on denying reality left and right. Like a toddler throwing a tantrum in a candy store, "if I scream it loud enough, if I just say it enough, it shall be so!" The ultimate wishful thinking! It's a lesson plain to see - you don't create anything, let alone reality, by screaming and demanding it be so. And if you're one of the people dumb enough to swallow it all whole, like my parents, well then 🤷🏻

"Call me when you're ready to talk"

RE: Zuckerberg

I know many here still use Facebook but I hope no one is seriously attached to the idea of it being anything more than a military-funded DARPA initiative. Sure, you can try to use it for good, but it's only that: try. Anyone who relies on a network like that, one with a distinctly negative-oriented direction, well, there's not much left to say. Especially when compared to our network here.

I make it a point to never take a jab at the way someone looks, but God he looks like a cockroach! There, I said it! 😂 The C's even said that the soul frequency matches the body and genetics, if only in potential. As Dementia-head Biden would say, "C'mon man!"

RE: Enjoy the Show

How do we do that? By laughing at all of it, I would think.

You ever see a B-movie (or a C or D-movie) and think to yourself "who the hell approved this piece of garbage for funding???" Well, it's kind of like that. In fact it is!

If the STS "overlords" wrote this script, well that should tell you everything you need to know. So laugh until it hurts! Laugh until your ass falls off as the kids say 😂

Let's make it a point to truly find that deep-belly laugh at it all. Detach yourself from being IN the show to just WATCHING the show. No one here will be of any help to others if we become too identified with their suffering.

Maybe organize to what extent you can a bad movie night, find the worst of the worst and just laugh it all away.

If the STS crew want pain, let's give ourselves healing! If they want suffering, give yourself joy! If they demand obedience, well then shove disobedience where the sun don't shine! And do it with a smile 😁

What do you have to lose? Your life? You never had one!

If you find yourself slipping into despair, remember, laughter IS the best medicine. So let's laugh our way into 4D, and love the whole thing along the way.

Remember perhaps the wisest thing the C's have said: [paraphrasing]

"It's not about acting against another, it's about acting FOR your own destiny."

So let's make that destiny one of life and love and creation, not about death and hatred and destruction.

Maybe some of you have invested to much into a Trump victory, he might still pull a Rabbit out the hat, unlikely but possible. Everything is as it should be, take a breather put on some popcorn and enjoy, im not saying its easy. Lessons generally aren't easy as you all very well know already. Have faith things will happen as they should. Its tough but trust in the process. Just my 2 sence FWIW

A lot of my choices in the future seem to revolve around choosing exactly how I want to die,

Do you think your life is mostly about your death? You have been given all of the tools and knowledge necessary to avoid dying in any particularly unexpected way, you just have to apply that knowledge. Life is not about death, it's about learning and, yes, some suffering, but even that is mostly a matter of choice. In your dream, the 'mantis being' was trying to force you to accept a version of reality as if it were the only one. Why would anyone need to do that if their version of reality really was the only one? Anyone who tries to force their version of reality on you has, by definition, exposed themselves as both a liar and someone who is very concerned about trying to prevent others from realizing that they are a liar.

My thoughts exactly. I have popcorn now.

Might be a good idea to try to record what Trump has to say in case he is soon trying to use this emergency channel to communicate with the American public. Can someone here record it in case it happens? I‘m afraid if he tries it the mainstream will try to delete it as fast as possible, like they are doing now on all social media. I also think Popcorn should be ready.

I found this Twitter post pretty interesting posted earlier in the thread, I also think something was excjamged in that handshake, he looked at and then put into his right hand suit pocket. Was it a Judas payment?

Unlikely, IMO. Probably some Republican congressman thanking him for something or other and giving him a little memento. That's not an unusual way to do that.

I had similar thoughts earlier today as I navigated through the office and these two videos popped in my mind:

If one would like to see it as such, it’s a victory for the forces of darkness, but there’s also cosmic purposes at play, a destiny set in motion by the US centuries ago and a momentum that trump couldn’t have stopped and now it’s evident the people couldn’t either.

So it may all seem bleak and hopeless, and it may get worse, as their emboldened mindset rolls over the nation unimpeded and triumphant, in the form of vaccination, masks and PC lockdowns and who knows what else.

There’s always one thing they cannot conquer, and that is our characters and souls, our values to remain decent and aware, to learn and grow. They will spread across every institution of power and rule the lives of millions, but what we do, and how we go about doing it, is still up to each one of us.

like Approaching Infinity said, being a light in the darkness, a darkness that is now increasingly harder to ignore, which sounds ominous, and it may be so... but also, now it’s not a theoretical anymore, it’s a certainty and that’s good I think.

Let’s see how things continue to evolve.
Well said! Here's another passage from LotR that also seems to fit these times.

'You cannot enter here', said Gandalf, and the huge shadow halted. 'Go back to the abyss prepared for you! Go back! Fall into the nothingness that awaits you and your Master. Go!'
The Black Rider flung back his hood, and behold! he had a kingly crown; and yet upon no head visible was it set. The red fires shone between it and the mantled shoulders vest and dark. From a mouth unseen there came a deadly laughter.
'Old fool!' he said. 'Old fool! This is my hour. Do you not know Death when you see it? Die now and curse in vain!' And with that he lifted high his sword and flames ran down the blade.
Gandalf did not move. And in that very moment, away behind in some courtyard of the City, a cock crowed. Shrill and clear he crowed, recking nothing of wizardry or war, welcoming only the morning that in the sky far above the shadows of death was coming with the dawn.
And as if in answer there came from far away another note. Horns, horns, horns. In dark Mindolluin's sides they dimly echoed. Great horns of the North wildly blowing. Rohan had come at last. [...]

The horses were uneasy. But the king say upon Shadowmane, motionless, gazing upon the agony of Minas Tirith, as if stricken suddenly by anguish, or by dread. He seemed to shrink down, cowed by age. [...] They were too late! Too late was worse than never!

[...] But at that same moment there was a flash, as if lightning had sprung from the earth beneath the City. [...]
At that sound the bent shape of the king sprang suddenly erect. Tall and proud he seemed again; and rising in his stirrups he cried in a loud voice, more clear than any there had ever heard a mortal man achieve before:
Arise, arise, Riders of Theoden!
Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter!
spear shall be shaken, shield be splintered,
a sword-day, a red day, ere the sun rises!
Ride now, ride now! Ride to Gondor!

With that he seized a great horn from Guthlaf his banner-bearer, and he blew such a blast upon it that it burst asunder. And straightway all the horns in the host were lifted up in music, and the blowing of the horns of Rohan in that hour was like a storm upon the plain and a thunder in the mountains.
Ride now, ride now! Ride to Gondor!
Suddenly the king cried to Snowmane and the horse sprang away. Behind him his banner blew in the wind, white horse upon a field of green, but he outpaced it. After him thundered the knights of his house, but he was ever before them. Eomer rode there, the white horsetail on his helm floating in his speed, and the front of the first eored roared like a breaker foaming to the shore, but Theoden could not be overtaken. Fey he seemed, or the battle-fury of his fathers ran like new tire in his veins, and he was borne up on Snowmane like a god of old, even as Orome the Great in the battle of the Valar when the world was young. His golden shield was uncovered, and lo! it shone like an image of the Sun, and the grass flamed into green about the white feet of his steed. For morning came, morning and a wind from the sea; and the darkness was removed, and the hosts of Mordor wailed, and terror took them, and they fled, and died, and the hoofs of wrath rode over them. And then all the host of Rohan burst into song, and they sang as they slew, for the joy of battle was on them, and the sound of their singing that was fair and terrible came even to the City.

I'm not going anywhere, and this defeat has me itching for a fight; as Gurdjieff said, "today is a good day to die." Even though I'm not seeing much of a legitimate possibility for a positive outcome at the moment, I want to go out giving the Mantises/PTB/stormtroopers/whatever the hell a big "F- you." A lot of my choices in the future seem to revolve around choosing exactly how I want to die, but they won't become more clear until Biden is sworn in.

I see it from the other side of the coin, wherein my choices in the future revolve around choosing how I want to live. @Bluefyre has mentioned this a number of times - that we are here to live through these times. The choice now, only recently revealed to me, is as it has always been - between Truth and lies. STO and STS. The primary Truth of this situation looks straightforward now - totalitarianism and suffering. But there is another Truth, which colours the situation - the world we live in is non-linear. We don't know what it all means yet. We don't know how it will play out. To assume that we do collapses all quantum uncertainty into a more narrow band. The C's mentioned many twists and turns.

How we tune our antennae, what emotions, thoughts and aims we entertain in the coming days offers us an unprecedented chance to be worthy of the great gift of our existence. Gurdjieff's claim that it is "a good day to die", in my view, is a call in service to Life, to responsibility and attention, and not a resignation to death.

Might be a good idea to try to record what Trump has to say in case he is soon trying to use this emergency channel to communicate with the American public. Can someone here record it in case it happens? I‘m afraid if he tries it the mainstream will try to delete it as fast as possible, like they are doing now on all social media. I also think Popcorn should be ready.
I assume it would be a text message or phone alert like an amber alert. I could probably take a screenshot of it happens.

Unlikely, IMO. Probably some Republican congressman thanking him for something or other and giving him a little memento. That's not an unusual way to do that.
Yes my dad used to have some political bigwigs visit his work and they had out silver coins with their names on it now. Suppose it's a replacement for business cards. Think I actually have one of biden's around the house here somewhere. :pirate:

The main thing that gets to me about all of this is being powerless. The majority of these heroes, while outgunned, they were powerful, some had superpowers even. I'm just a sack of meat, for the time being at least.

While some people were having dreams of zombies, I was having dreams about people being possessed by aliens. It was quite a vivid dream, and without going into a whole lot of detail about it, I was tasked with recovering some kind of metal box artifact with hieroglyphics on it that the aliens wanted but were kind of afraid of. I recovered the artifact but the aliens were waiting for me and I got shot and collapsed against a wall, bleeding out. An MIB walked in, which was actually a probe for a Mantis being, swiped the artifact, and forced me to stare into its cold, endlessly dark eyes. Then it telepathically told me something to the effect of "The forces of creation bow to our will. You are nothing. Your resistance will amount to nothing. Feel your helplessness. Feel that helplessness envelop you as you gaze upon the presence of your Lord and learn your place in the universe." Now the way these beings speak to you, it's like they bore into your heart and then their thoughts reverberate throughout your entire body. I certainly felt helpless, but managed to squeak out a feeble "F- you." That was not what he wanted to hear and he killed me. While I suspected this was some kind of genuine transdensity psychic interaction, it was still something I could write off as being "just a dream." The situation with Trump makes me feel the same way as I did staring into that creature's eyes, and it's not just a dream..

As far as looking for someone to blame, for a moment I wanted to lash out, but I quickly remembered what Laura had said about critical channeling, and that everything must be analyzed critically, especially one's own thinking toward the subject being analyzed. I realized I had no one to blame except my own naivete and emotional attachment to a positive outcome. Not making that mistake again.

I'm not going anywhere, and this defeat has me itching for a fight; as Gurdjieff said, "today is a good day to die." Even though I'm not seeing much of a legitimate possibility for a positive outcome at the moment, I want to go out giving the Mantises/PTB/stormtroopers/whatever the hell a big "F- you." A lot of my choices in the future seem to revolve around choosing exactly how I want to die, but they won't become more clear until Biden is sworn in.
Some of my dreams ain't pretty too. I was in an underground chamber laid across on a table with my limbs bound to a table. It was very dark, but there was one being that I held extensive eye contact with. He looked like a white-walker with deep blue irises and black pupils standing beside me on the table. His skin had scales on it. He let me go and as I was climbing up the ladder to freedom, I heard a voice saying something along the lines of "you'll wake up again in this very same place" giving me groundhogs-day vibes and the feeling that I wasn't really being let free. As I heard that, I felt quite annoyed and climbed back down the ladder and found that the voice came from some type of speaker in the ground. The other being was still there before the table. Before I was able to turn off the device, I woke up.

The important part is that you've shown resolve against these beings and stood your ground. I reckon if you further hone mental blocking, you'd be and feel less powerless against these psychic attacks! Whatever you do in waking life, I fully believe that the FRV that one expresses also manifests through your being in dreams too.

They've given us their mind already. Don't let them reinforce the darkness that they wish to give you. I have a feeling that you know how big this entire thing is and having seen glimpses of what the higher realities are, many of which would could frighten any normal person. It's normal to feel powerless and small in the face of it. Let it sink in for a bit while you are in harmony and balance. Some good may come of it!

Last edited:
They are really scared that they even ask Michelle to work :

:lol:
And where is her husband ?
tenor.gif

:wow:

Only the happening for yesterday is over. The whole thing is far from over. Actually it is just starting to brew. People, all over the world are still in shock after yesterday's event, but we will see heads getting up soon enough. And then more and more heads getting up and starting to think. Put into formula that majority of Americans believe what Trump was saying (not the man but what he was saying) and many people around the world. So, MSM can talk whatever they want, the thing is - people don't believe them. And it is totally irrelevant was it provocation, the Q, the horned idiot or whatever. What is relevant is that people now knows that their state and institutions are not theirs. Hopefully, the psychopaths will be in wining amok and will go harsh and sadistic (that's their nature) on their opponents. Which is actually the people. In that way it will last shorter and psychopaths downfall will be harder.

Back
Top Bottom