2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

There's an interesting article by Paul Craig Roberts on his website published yesterday. His own thoughts on the coming agenda of the new regime, ( if Biden is sworn in in 2 weeks should we call it a regime from now on? After all the western media is fond of using this term to delegitimize any government they don't like), the effect of the events at the Capitol on several Republicans, but also he presents what he says is an eyewitness account of what happened on Wednesday, sent to NYU professor Mark Crispin Miller, withholding his name for protection from FBI investigation (which is a problem for verification admittedly).

I am certainly feeling a bit unsettled by the chaotic election turmoil in the US. The reality is that any significant resistance by Trump should it occur, will not long endure at least with America intact. A bold move may very well send a strong message of rejection of the PTB, but I cannot conceive that America and most of the world being able to triumphantly exorcise the STS dominant elements (assuming they could even properly identify them) without the death of the existing system. Even if it were not so integrated the STS paradigm would likely go down lashing out destructively at everything else. This form of victory seems impossible practically within a 3rd density environment and for those fully invested in it have little option but to give up or commit to wishful thinking in denial of such a reality.

Kierkegaard suggests that ‘Earthly hope should be put to death, for in this way did man first come to be saved by the true hope’ which relates to the eternal instead of the temporal. I have read it as true hope being faith in something greater than the physical realm, in which comfort can be found in even when the situation may appear truly impossible.

The earthly chaos and events that can be perceived as defeats can be used as an opportunity by us to reflect on where our faith and hope is focused.

We can place our hope and faith in eternal STO values, truth, knowledge and love. Hope in these things because you have chosen that they matter even if STS reality tries to assure you they don’t.

I think marek760 conveyed something similar quite well earlier in the thread with a quote from the Matrix.
Talking about being defeated reminds me of the end of the Matrix movie, but I think the end of this drama, like in historical romances, will be happy, or at least for some.

"--Why, Mr. Anderson? Why, why, why? Why do you do it? Why? Why get up? Why keep fighting? Do you believe you're fighting for something? For more than your survival? Can you tell me what it is? Do you even know?

Is it freedom or truth?! Perhaps peace?! Could it be for love?! Illusions, Mr. Anderson, vagaries of perception! Temporary constructs of a feeble human intellect trying desperately to justify an existence that is without meaning or purpose! And all of them as artificial as the Matrix itself, although only a human mind could invent something as insipid as love! You must be able to see it, Mr. Anderson! You must know it by now! You can't win! It's pointless to keep fighting!

Why, Mr. Anderson?! Why?! WHY DO YOU PERSIST?!

--Because I choose to"

I don’t mean to suggest to not have hope for our 3D reality, merely we should recognize its limitations and try to avoid wishful thinking and limit anticipation. With how bad things are and still getting I am feeling only a complete change in reality itself such as the wave and 4D shift could counter STS domination for Earth as a whole.

Earlier quote was from:

Soren Kierkegaard, Purity of Heart is to will one thing, 1st ed.1961 (New York: Harper and Brothers 1948), p. 148

I hope this doesn't come across as criticism, because I am extremely grateful to those who find and post links to videos and interviews, but at the same time, a lot of these are 1H+ long and honestly, after attempting to listen to some of them, it amounts to nothing more than two people engaging in a crap ton of wishful thinking, with nothing of real substance, which in turn translates into wasted time and energy for those of us who do not have the time to devote 16 hours a day to listening.

It would be externally considerate, before posting such an interview or lengthy video, that one could watch the thing in it's entirety, and then decide if it's worth posting, along with perhaps a dissection of the points being presented.
When at a party, where people bring cooked or uncooked food, I eat only what I can chew and digest, and I am happy if by chance someone happens to try my own offerings.

Thank you, got it. I saw the so supposed HB screens in his account without convincing evidence that this information really belong to HB. It looked quite strange to me and it appears that's his usual style. It's much clearer now.
I don't want to mislead you, these HB laptop evidence screenshots might be legit, who knows... But he's behaving like an erratic cleberity/egotist, rather than lawyer with solid evidence. And evidence that he posts recently on Parler is incomplete, or plain wrong (for ex. that photo of alleged Antifa members). Weak due dillgience on his part, but I'd be very happy te be wrong.

When at a party, where people bring cooked or uncooked food, I eat only what I can chew and digest, and I am happy if by chance someone happens to try my own offerings.

Yes but how do you know what it is you can digest if you are unaware what is in it? Perhaps you take a bite, find out you are allergic, and end up in the emergency room

This is a good point, and I caught myself becoming lazy in this regard. When they revised the prediction to 50/50, the momentum was already there and I had convinced myself that he would make it; if I prayed enough and sent him my energy it would push him over the line. Nope.

As far as my dreams are concerned, I've become interested in the fact that they seem to foreshadow certain events or emotional states that I will encounter in real life. This has given me pause to consider many of the dystopian dreams I've had over the last couple of years, and yes most of them have some sort of esoteric element. The purpose of sharing the "mantis" dream was to give a certain insight into my mental landscape. It was a way of connecting emotionally with certain readers who have experienced similar dreams or read paranormal accounts and stories and understand the context of my emotional state. Dreams are metaphorical and use a lot of symbolism; whether or not I was being "beamed" by an actual mantis is kind of tangential, it's the essence of the energy exchange which interests me. And my perception is that the same essential energy which was behind my conception of the "mantis" is behind the takedown of Trump. And as far as I can tell the level of "mantis beings" and "lizard beings" is the ultimate reality which infuses and is behind all of this, whether I can personally interact with them or not. Strictly speaking though, this was a personal sidebar which really has no place in a thread dedicated to a topic as mundane as the US election, and I probably should've kept my mouth shut.

As far as bridging the two worlds, I previously described it as being an outcast of both and not fully belonging to either; caught in between. The world in which I am writing this is the lower world of materialists, where things proceed largely according to mechanical laws, and from which spirit has largely been stolen. It has its purpose, but my sense is that it has passed its sell-by date, and is either going to blow up or become completely insufferable at some point. To me it is a dead world. The higher world is full of mirage and trickery, but is also brimming with potential and represents the hope of the future. IF I were a shaman in this time, I would perceive my role to open the door to the higher world so that people can escape from the closing of cyclical destruction. But Laura is the shaman, I'm just here for additional entertainment:lol:

Shamanic meanderings aside, in conclusion I believe that the universe helps those who help themselves. "Changes after turmoil" are not going to whisk anyone away, but may meet you halfway. That's going to involve some combination of physical, legal, emotional, etc conflict and lots of it.

Regarding dreams, if you feel they do foreshadow reality as you experience it in some way, then I think there may be value in you trying to figure out the connections.

I used to be a dreamer myself (as are most!) but to be honest, they kind of pissed me off so I threw them in the bin. I found they had no connection to real life, most were random and the ones that kind of had a connection could be connected to my worries and anxieties. The more I worked on my worries and anxieties, the more the dreams became less turbulent. Beyond that I felt the value in my dreams were beyond conscious awareness e.g. regulation of emotional and mental states, so I just let them be.

More important than dreams I think is your analytical abilities. It wouldn't be wasted if it was employed to other subjects, not just elections. If the calling is on subjects that traverse the mundane, then I think the skill would be to tether analysis to reality as much as possible and be aware and conscious when one is moving further and further away and relying on bits that can't really be connected back down to the nitty gritty. I think awareness with regards such matters is a big thing but for sure, it's always nice to fly and fly high, far beyond the nitty gritty every now and again, only as long as one is aware this is what they are doing and are honest about it!

But anyways, I'm not you, only you know what's best for you! I'd be be keen though to see someone like you, employ their talents to see through the fog now that this world is due to enter a rather chaotic patch. Views shared would no doubt be interesting, rather than putting the Ferrari back in the garage as it were and letting that be that.

Yes but how do you know what it is you can digest if you are unaware what is in it? Perhaps you take a bite, find out you are allergic, and end up in the emergency room
As long as I can discern what to feed myself, and I am perfectly able to do that, there is no room for additional perhaps.

We wanted to believe, so badly, that he had a Plan, that the White Hats would ride in at the last minute and save the day. We became emotionally invested in this outcome, despite ourselves - our rational brains telling us this didn't look likely, but being overridden by our emotional centers. The possibility that the cabal would consolidate their rule and bring down the totalitarian boot is simply too horrible to contemplate. This emotional investment in a particular outcome then led directly to wishful thinking, where rather than use our rational faculties to perceive reality as accurately as possible, we used them to look for reasons why reality is as we want it to be. That anticipation therefore led to a kind of passivity.
Not the way I thought about it. I knew what we were up against and after all that was done to discredit and immobilize Trump's presidency, there was no way Deep State was just going to cave or easily be taken down. And really, think about it - how many people would have to be arrested to bring down the Deep State! There probably isn't enough numbers of law enforcement to even do that even if they were all good guys! Plus with the censorship and all but complete control of media, the facts simply could not be presented - and too many wouldn't believe them anyway! Can you even imagine the gigantic sh*t storm?! Talk about blood in the streets! We're seeing how many are mindlessly complying with masks - would these people fight against the authorities in support of Trump - highly unlikely. And so, I'm inclined to think that segment of the population has yet to experience enough suffering to realize the truth of our "democracy". Thus, it's much too soon to expect a resolution. Thus, Biden.

Of course, I would love to be totally wrong about this (hope springs eternal after all) - that somehow enough arrests could happen to set in motion a collapse of the Deep State house of cards, but it doesn't seem like that's what's intended just yet. Are we at the point of that one last chance right now?

What was important to me was that the TRUTH should out - not only the election fraud (proving our democracy is a sham) but the pedophile network. The latter is the worst consequence of the Deep State winning this round. I do think Trump was successful in getting a significant portion of the population to realize election fraud did, in fact, take place. And, people are beginning to comprehend the extent of pedophiles operating in the world. Further, I've accepted that the global/cosmic process currently playing out is the only way to end this tragic "experiment" of human existence of this particular grand cycle and its STS governing principle.

What is the point of the movie There Will Be Blood?

His oil will fuel the 20th century and beyond. He controls the blood of the land and now, far more than Eli, represents what Americans will worship: wealth and power, not religious healing. There Will Be Blood is a movie about a lot of things, but it's primarily about a country in transition and where we are today.

A better world awaits. We just have to get there.

Meanwhile - twists and turns. Wait and See.

I think in reality, another term for Trump would have only delayed the inevitable. Maybe better to let the swamp do it's thing and get it over with sooner rather than later. Not that we have a choice now.

Exactly, Trump did what he could and played his part. The Deep State has been exposed. Now it's up to the American public to act. The Presidency is nothing more then a formality anyhow. Trump could have delayed some plans here and there. But that's it.

Even when he finally resigns he still gets hunted and well, I cannot put it in words how deeply flawed the media and system got. But it comes as no surprise considering the last 20 to 60 years.

When Trump resigns (if he is still alive) he would have to fear for his and his family's lives.
So I'd expect him to either emigrate to an unknown country of his choice or rather throw everything at the system now. Everything but the kitchen sink.

Back
Top Bottom